Chapter 15

Waiting For You..

"Dyo." You sounded, waking up Dyo who was keeping his belongings into his bagpack. He lifted his head up and gave you his questioning look.

"Yes??" He replied, zipping his bag and made it let out some air so it's not so.. baggy.

"When are we going to work on the assignment again??" You tilted your head to the side. Dyo grouped those thick eyebrow and stand straight. "Oh. Yeah. I'm kind of busy right now-" You cut him off. "That's the lamest excuse someone can give and you've been using it everytime I ask you to work on the assignment with me!!" You rose your tone up, too obvious for him to realize the anger in it. "Well.. if you want to do it so badly-"

"I don't want to do it but we have to do it. This assignment will be added into our exam marks, and I don't want that to affect my grades. And I know, you care about your marks too. But. You seems to be very busy with your 'outside activity'. I don't care what it is, but I need to get that assignment done by a fortnight from now. By hook or by crook, we have to work this evening." You nagged like an old grandma, lecturing to his grandson about future. 

"Well.. I can cancel my activity then.."

"I don't care if you cancel it or not. Just make sure you show up at the library at 3 o' clock. Is that clear for you??" You asked. 

"Okay." He gave up, it's the first time he will be absent. You quickly walked out of the classroom, leaving the 'busy' kid behind.

------------------

"Hey!!" SeulGi approached you guys, placing the plate carefully beside yours and sat infront of it. You were stuck between ChanYeol and SeulGi after that with Irene infront of you.

Irene. Man you still can't forget the scene at the party night. What was she doing with Dyo late night and even holding hands?? You don't know what was going on but you have a bad feeling about this one. You didn't mention any of that thing infront Irene nor Dyo, just to avoid troubles. ChanYeol, too, the only one that witnessed it didn't speak a word about it, well maybe he even forgot about it cause he was kind of.. drunk that night. So.. Maybe you're the only that knew about what happened that night along with Irene, Dyo and ChanYeol if he still remember. Never mind. Let's just put that aside in your head and just focus on your life, right?? Totally right.

"I'm going to suggest something for the four of us to do during this weekend since we haven't been hanging out lately. I was thinking how about we go shopping together??" SeulGi suggested, giving you guys her brightest smile she'd ever put on. The three of you stared at her, silently judging her from aside. 

"Well.. SeulGi.. I think that's a.. Brilliant idea!! I kind of agree with that cause it'd been a long time since we hung out last time, right ChanYeol??" Irene exclamied that cheerfully. But ChanYeol ignored it, receiving a silent shrug from Irene. "Great!!! Then it's on!! This Saturday, 10 a.m!! Meet you guys at the mall!!" SeulGi sloppily took a spoonful of her soup, allowing some of them to drool by the corner of her lips. She started put on her happy smile once she told you. 

You're okay with the plan. But ChanYeol.. Let's just ask him about it privately.

-------------------

"So tell me. What's wrong??" You started. 

The whole class now was walking to the lab as it's Chemistry right now. So you guys have to work on an experiment with some explosive stuff whatever. You hate Chemistry anyway. But you love English!! Shut up. You walked with ChanYeol, getting ditch behind at the end of the line. SeulGi lined up with Irene infront of the line. So.. it's quite convenient to talk about them, well eventually gossip without they hearing. 

You know you're such a bad friend.

"Nothing." He firmly pressed his lips aginst each other. ChanYeol had been acting weird today. Like right now. He had been putting on his bad mood, a perfect contrast of SeulGi. And you know that that nothing is something. What has been bugging him all day long??

"Fine. Are you going this weekend??" You opened a new topic. "Well I don't feel like I'm going." He said. 

"Well why?? Cause I'm going to be ing bored without you. And you know how those two got suddenly so close to each other in a blink of an eye. And then they'll might ditch me by then. So I need you as a friend there." You mumbled and well.. you slightly talked too much.

"Sure then. I am your friend by the way." He sent you a painful smile.

You don't know how painful is that for him to say, but he insisted to hide it. He wants you more than a friend. But you seem to not getting the hint. You didn't even look him as a man. You just.. You don't know. He's just your damn friend. A bestfriend that you can trust on. Well at least he's your bestfriend, right?? That's good enough. And those words you said in your sentence woke him up from his daydream. You told him so clearly. You just need him as your friend, nothing more nor less. his life. your life. Life is not fair at all. What had he done that he got karma like this?? Well.. He never break a girl's heart, not even YeEun's. Instead YeEun did those. It's YeEun who should getting this karma. In twist, she got what she wanted, Dyo. He's innocent, he's naive. He just don't get it. What had he done?? It's unfair. It's ing unfair. He's being the good one here but he's receiving the bad one then. Why? Just why?? Did God didn't bless him?? Or he done something wrong?? No. All of the things in his life is in check. Nothing had gone wrong. Maybe it's his fate playing with him. What? Testing him?? Like a quote says 'Life gives you test first and then you learnt the lesson.' He had enough test in his life and he didn't get a ing lessons, not a single one. He just noted a thing, don't be too kind. But that's his personality. He can't probably stop that. He'll be another he. What? Being a badass guy and girls around?? Kick teacher in their and give them a mouthful one??? Being a bully that look down to every nerd?? Giving homeworks to bookworm and pay them?? No! That's a big hell NO! Every of them make no sense at all. Ex left him and that gave a huge pain in his loving heart. And now?? No not now. He has to be positive. There's must be something good behind this. It's trying to tell me something good. He had been telling the same sentence all the time to himself to not letting himself down with negative thoughts. Fine. The conclusion is stop thinking negative and stay happy. If he could endure it through.

"Thanks ChanYeol." You replied with a sweet smile that made him fed up with his life for being so weak. He's falling for you again. aaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll of this again.

"No prob. But can I ask BaekHyun along?? I don't want to be the only guy there." He asked for permission. 

"Well.. I think SeulGi wouldn't mind that. Sure." You answered. "Erm.. ChanYeol??" You called him out.

"Yeah?" 

"I have things after school. So.. I don't think I'll be able to walk with you today." You explained.

Erghh.. Why oh Why?? It's must be KyungSoo again.

"You have to work with KyungSoo??" Just by saying that name can make him puke rainbow. You don't know why, but you can sense that ChanYeol seems to doesn't like Dyo that much. And he's the only one you notice calling Dyo 'KyungSoo'. You slightly nodded.

"Kay then." Great! All of this are just plain great! Life couldn't great better!! Thanks Do KyungSoo for making my life a living hell.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

glwyugvjhsdbjfyw I wrote to throw away my boredom. I wrote Chapter 15 for the second time cause.. like what I said in my feedback. This one turned out to be quite different from the first one cause I wrote right away without any draft. So.. Huehuehuehue.. I don't know what to say.. Whatever. Bye I love you guys and I love ChanYeol tooo. (He's a perfection. .)