AUTHOR'S NOTE

Waiting For You..

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

 

First of all, I want to say that I really really feel appreciated. It's an honor that I finally finished this fanfic. This fanfic is my first full-lengthed fanfic. All of the fanfic I wrote before is always halfway and I stopped update. I wanna say thanks. Really really a lot. 

And I also want to say sorry during this chance. This is because :

1. If I've made any grammar mistakes along the process of this story. I know I did make a lot of mistakes yet all of you ignored it. Thanks about that. Just wanna remind that my English isn't that perfect yet. I still have a lot to catch up with. Thank you.

2. If I spammed you guys' notification. During the end of November, I always updated my fanfic which is I can count as everyday. I'm sorry if I kept bugging you to keep up with my fanfic. Sorry.

3. If I've said anything that offend you guys. I know I've been an impatient and grumpy author. I'm really truly sorry about that.

And I wanna say thanks to my twin, Park HyeMin! Her username is kimjaena here. She's my real twin in real life. She'd been such a good sister to me although she always bugs me to keep updating. She also gives me her opinion on the story when we were preparing ourselves to bed. Thank you!! Just want you to know that I always love you till the end of my life! Never suspect anything, kay? I'll always love you with all of my heart! 

To my bestfriend!! Han Hara!! She's my bestfriend in real life! She had been supporting me all the way. Although she is the kind who is really really slow (Don't get offended, Hara. You know that I'm joking. *wink*), but I'm really really grateful that you exist in my life. She's like the bestest friend I've ever had. Love you so much, Hara! (I'll keep up with your fanfic!!) (I want to sit beside you next year. Please tell Eunmi about that. I'm afraid if she gets angry.)

I love my subscribers! I love my readers! I love my commenters! I love those who seen my fanfic! I love those who even read this uselss author's note! It had been a good time since I decided to write this fanfic! 

Really. Really really thank you. You don't know how much it means for me. 

I'm just 15 in 2016 and I know that there are readers who are older than me. For those sunbae-nims, I really appreciate that you supported me! Please teach this hubae a lot, please! It'll be a great honor to me!! I'm still bad in writing actually! It's good to know many people here! (<-- Got nothing to do with the topic).

And now about the fanfic as I've been babbling about me just now, I realized I missed someone. Park Yoora! How could I missed that goddess? Silly me! I planned to make a bonus chap. And I'm working on it. Keep in touch, okay? And about sequel... I think you guys didn't want it cause in the previous chapters (I'm not sure what chapter it is), I'd mention about sequel too but all of you kept silent. So I guess no, right? (But if you do want it, pm me.)

Having you guys is really good! I love you! I love all of you!! 

THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU AND CHANYEOL TOO AND SEULGI TOO AND EXO TOO AND RED VELVET TOO AND APINK TOO AND EUNJI TOO AND CHANJI TOO!!!!!! MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!! (I don't ship ChanYeol with SeulGi. I ship him with EunJi only!!!!)

*What Is Love suddenly cut in* ~Girl. I can't explain how I feel..~ (That MAMA Era.. I miss it so much.. I know them since MAMA but I start to like them during Growl Era.. Stupid me...) 

I LOVE YOU!!!! 

Let me give you something. 

I LOVE YOU!!!! 

THANK YOU!!! 

*Cries out of happiness*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you *Bow*. <3