Chapter 35 (Final)

Waiting For You..

Juliet2(F), nookspassion, SehunxVitta, kimjaena29301(F), Not_Jamless, Eunhee48, HanHara1351(BFF), silverwolf-88, superdupper, MinJiNa, ohmylulu, yejin9221, octa82_ichigo, Echizenmidorima, aoigamer, Yumi1995, blackpearl__, natasha112, exostorytelling, fthhtiha, blueberry451839, exoislife88, davidsailo, snow_bear(F), NazatulAienB, lovelace1109, falling538, Akasha-Chan, mehmeh984, Jungkook89, exoyeol61, Cheshta(F), MDV0807, Funnybunny16, imaneberhil52, Baby117, _CrownPrincess_, blaqvixxonanna42, papinelle, KimEhyun(F), dong15, LiveLoveDream, NicLuvGuiLun, AmyliaLia, lidaaa, Ulillia, Pokey123, izzatiexo, Ariari1004, yeolsong, ohmydyo, khairun96, andyrowley08, simply_luv, mariyeon.

Five days before the final year exam. You kept urging yourself to wreck your mind till it explode so you could ace in the exam. You need to prove to everyone that you're better than the one they thought you are.

After the night you spent with ChanYeol, he no longer appeared infront of you except in class which you finally got the hint that he is just your classmates only after the night he helped you. Well, to be honest, you still like him although he doesn't like you anymore. Now you knew how he felt. 

"Have your headache go away already?" Irene sticked her chopsticks in , enjoying the jampchae that was served for lunch. You shook your head.

"It did go a little after I met the doctor."

You skipped one day of hagwon to meet the doctor. So it is migraine. He gave you some advices and some suspiscious medicines you didn't trust so much. You trusted ChanYeol's traditional ointment more than the modern treatment. 

Old-fashioned.

Yes. Well you are old-fashioned. You love your friends not like those hipsters being some to their own 'friends' (if we can count them as). You love your family. You love them with all of your heart. People had been calling you 'ahjuhmma'. But what can you do? This is you. 

You wonder how he was doing when you were away from him since the early of the 'fight'. How did he felt about you? Did he felt the same as you? Did he lives his life all along like you? Did he get this kind of headache like you too?

Not everything has to be the same with you.

It's his life. It's his choice. It's his right. It's his freedom. It's his way.

You couldn't do anything about himself. 

But there's one thing about him. 

You love and miss him so much that he had to be doing the same. 

You can't have this feelings by your own. He had to have a little, even the tiniest bit of feelings towards you. Or not your heart is destroyed.

Unfortunately, it is destroyed now. He's just your classmates. Not even friends.

You completely get it now. Well, you kinda deserve that cause you're the one that made his heart broken first. You can't blame all the fault on him (some of them are just really his fault like making you fall in love with him).

"I'm glad to hear that." Irene curved her lips. She continued to eat her meal.


Bae JooHyun.

----------------

"How are they doing now??" ChoEun asked across the phone, over to BaekHyun. 

"How is your sister at home?" He asked back, ignoring ChoEun's question mark.

"She looks fine now. Except for her migraine." She replied fast so she could get to the main part quick.

"Really? She's like that too at school." BaekHyun said.

"Did she made any interaction with ChanYeol Oppa?" She lied on her bed while she waited patiently for his answer.

"Why didn't you call me Oppa like you did to ChanYeol?" 

"Is that a big deal? It doesn't matter, right?"

She just don't get it. Why is everyone not satisfy with the fact she called ChanYeol as 'Oppa'? 

"It sounds like you like him."

"What the , Byun BaekHyun? My freaking sister likes him! That'll be a if it's true!" 

"Well. You are a ." 

ChoEun rolled her eyes.

Park ChoEun.

 
Byun BaekHyun.

----------------

"How are you doing right now?" You heard SeulGi from the other side of the phone.

"I'm fine now." You uttered.

"I hope that is true." She enquired suddenly. You raised an eyebrow to her.

"Why would I lie to you? You're my friend, SeulGi." You sounded.

"You have migraine, right?" 

Oh. It's about the migraine again.

"It's not a big deal. It's just a higher level of headache." You explained carelssly.

"That migraine is eating your brain up. So be careful." She reminded you. You chuckled.

"Thanks, SeulGi."

 
Kang SeulGi.

-----------------

"Yo! I heard that you got migraine!" Kai swung his arms onto your shoulder teasingly. You saw Sehun beside him, ready to get kicked by you in his sebooty.

How did everyone know about your freaking migraine? You clearly remembered that ChanYeol is the only one that witnessed how you look like when you had migraine. How did this thing spreaded so fast?

"How did you guys know?" You asked to get a confirmation.

"We heard from some students." Sehun said.

"How did they know?" You pushed Kai away from you.

"How would we know about that?" He squirmed.

"Did ChanYeol told you guys? Cause he's the only one there by the time." You told.

"Oh. He was there?" Sehun wrinkled his forehead.

"Yeah."

"Both of the time?" "Yeah."

"What did you guys did???" Kai squinted his eyes, nearing his face towards you.

This kid must be thinking nonsense again. But although that both of them are es, you always think that they're annoying yet funny at the same time as their actions never fail to make you laugh. You giggled at him. 


Kim JongIn.


Oh Sehun.

-----------------

"At last. I meet you face to face." TaeYeon approached you guys when you're having lunch.

"Yo, TaeYeon. Come sit beside me." Irene tapped on the seat beside her. 

"I was expecting you too." You tilted your head to the side. TaeYeon laid her on the spot Irene showed.

TaeYeon tsked at the aegyo you did.

"No wonder BaekHyun talked to you. You're such a flirt." TaeYeon smirked.

"I'm sorry. But it had been a misunderstanding all along. BaekHyun was looking for ChanYeol who was beside me that day." You explained. She chuckled.

"You little kid. Not knowing what you are talking about." She rolled her eyes.

"I think you're the one who was acting like a kid. BaekHyun wasn't flirting with me. He was talking to ChanYeol. Just because of you saw us together, and poor BaekHyun. You blame all the fault on him." You said. Her expressions changed. She stood up from her seat looking furious.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??!!!"


Kim TaeYeon.

---------------

"Erm.. I'm not quite sure about this one." Master Biology, Suho-'ssi' said. He checked the other pages just to look for some help for the hard question.

If the master of this didn't know how to answer this , how could you?

"Maybe we should go ask the teacher, should we?" He lifted his head up as he was ducking his head just now. You nodded. 

Both of you stood up to make your way to the teacher's workroom.

Kim JoonMyeon.

--------------

"I hope you understand what I taught you just now." Dyo said as the genius of Chemistry. You nodded.

Now you understand what had the teacher been babbling alone in the class.

"You're ready for the exam?" He questioned.

"Nah... Not that much. I still need to touch up some of them." You replied.

 

Do KyungSoo.

----------------

"NOONA!! OPEN THE DOOR!!" ChoHyun knocked on your room's door like a maniac. At 2 in the morning, what the heck do he want?!

"Go away, Park ChoHyun!!" You shouted, answering him as you pulled your bolster to your ear to prevent the sound that was too much.

"Noona... Please. Please! Open the door." He begged. He didn't stop hitting the wood.

You didn't answer him, pretend to be asleep already.

"Open the door or not I'll call ChanYeol hyung to come here!!" He threatened. 

You perked your head out.

.

They've been using ChanYeol's name as their weapon now if you are unwilling to follow what they say. Although you know that they are just talking with no action followed by, but what if it's really going to happen? No one knows. So better give them what they want.

You dragged your legs to the door and put your hands on the knob and twisted it.

"Noona!! I need your help!" He exclaimed.

"I need my ing sleep, ChoHyun." You're about to close the door back as he stucked his hand between it.

"Please... Pretty pretty please..... I beg you." He pouted while helding onto your hand like his life is depending on it. You looked at him. 

You're too kind that you sacrified your precious sleep for him. 

"Fine." You took off your hand from the doorknob. He cheered. "Yes!" You shushed him down as he's doing it too loud and that'll disturb your family who were sleeping. He placed his index infront of his lips. "Sorry." He whispered.

"How's KyungEun??" You asked him, stepping into your room back as you suddenly thought of the cute girl aka his girlfriend.

"Erm.. She's fine. She's good in Science."

So alike her brother.

"Really? That's good." You felt happy for her. She's so good that you think ChoHyun doesn't deserve her. ChoHyun is a .

"Okay. But help me with this first." He showed his exercise book. Two of you sat on your bed. 

"What is it?"

"I don't quite understand about present tense and past tense." He flipped open the book.

What the , ChoHyun?

Seriously? Present tense and past tense? That's probably the easiest thing in English.

"You don't understand those two?" You asked. He nodded.

"You're the dumbest human in the world." You said. "Even ChanYeol knows these." You checked the book he brought. So many red marks and crosses.

"You can fail if you don't understand these." You added. He shrugged.

"That's why I'm looking for your help. Yet I got critics from my own sister. Please understand that not everyone is as good as ChanYeol." He uttered.

"Why do you have to mention his name?" 

"You're the one that talk about him first." 

"Not everything has to be about him, ChoHyun." You rolled your eyes.

"But it seems like you're doing that." ChoHyun was really playing with your anger, wasn't him? He slyly cocked his eyebrow.

"I don't know what the heck you are talking about, ChoHyun." You tilted your head, stretching your nerves in it. You observed the exercises. He giggled. 

"Noona. You should stop being obvious, seriously." He mumbled. He shook his head in disbelievement. 

"I'm not being obvious. And what am I obvious in?"

"Love Park ChanYeol too much."

"ChoHyun. You should really stop." You looked away. How did he know that you like ChanYeol? 

"Geez. Don't be shy. ChoEun noona told me everything." He poked your arms. You shrugged.

ChoEun is so talkative. You knew that telling her everything is a bad idea. Luckily she did help a lot.

"Fine. But I'm not obsessed with him. Like.. Sasaeng fans?" You confessed, even you were unsure with your last example. But if ChanYeol do become an idol, he'll have tons of them and you guarantee that you'll be one of them. You mean like, dude, he's your bestfriend when he's young. It's a bull if you don't like him when he's grown-up and even become a worldwide artists. Pff.

"Noona. You should really stop love him or not I'll tell him about your crush on him." He said. Listening to that, you heaved deeply. Yet in your heart were chuckling.

"So you're the only one that can date?" 

He shut up.

You knew that would do the trick. 

"Ermm.. I didn't mean that." He protested.

"Really?" You squeezed your eyes towards him, adding the frustration in him. He flapped his hand infront of you. 

"Serious. I date KyungEun because I love her." He said.

"I didn't say anything about KyungEun." You raised your hands like you're arrested by him. Teasing your little brother is funny and fun. Although it has the same meaning. :P.

"Oh... I know now. You miss her, right?" You laughed, your finger tapping his lower chin teasingly.

"Aish.. Why are you so quiet? I'm right, right?" You played with your eyebrow, making a wave movement with it.

He couldn't help but laugh.

"No."

"Yes. You are."

"No."

"Yes. You are."

"No."

"I live with you for 15 years, ChoHyun."

"But that doesn't mean you know the whole of me." He said. You shook your head. You know his ego is as high as the sky. Better gives him what he wants.

Park ChoHyun.

---------------

"Eomma, why did you cook seaweed soup? There's no one's birthday in the house." You asked, tucking in the seaweed soup your eomma made once you're back from hagwon that day.

"The seaweed's stock in our fridge is too much so I decided to cook it even though there's no one's birthday today." She explained. She took the pot to the sink to wash it. You nodded, understand.

"Are you doing great now?" She suddenly asked. You looked at her in her apron.

"Erm.. Great. Why do you ask that?" 

"What? I can't even know how my daughter is doing?" She replied.

"That's not what I meant, eomma." She chuckled. "I was just joking with you. You're so serious." 

"Of course I'm serious, eomma. Exam is just five days from now." You put the spoon in your mouth and chewed the wilted seaweed.

"I know.. I hope you will do great. Is there anything that you still don't understand?" She turned to catch you playing with your phone.

"Stop playing with your phone." You smiled sheepishly. You placed down the phone.

"Some subjects are harder than I thought."

"Cause you always think you are the best." She said. "You're not supporting me, eomma."

"Kidding." She smirked.

Your eomma is too playful. 

"I have one subject that I still didn't understand." You told.

"What is it?"

"Add Math." You said. She turned the tap off and wiped her hand on a cloth hung on the tabletop.

"Really? You should look for some help then." She suggested.

The first person you thought of is ChanYeol, not the teacher.

ChanYeol.. He looked kind of.. okay now. He started to talk to you. And he no longer ignores you. Bumped in the hallway, he would ask if you're okay or not. He didn't know about the migraine. He thought it was just 'headache'. And you'll act like you're okay by saying you're fine to him. Then he would just nod and walk away. Simple yet you love it. You'd thought about the thing your eomma just said before. You could just go and ask him the questions you don't understand. But something is stopping you.

Maybe it wasn't the right time for it. But time is running out. Just five days before the exam. Well.. Five days is still times, right? But it's a short time. In five days, you could finish like.. 100 fanfic with 100+ chapters if there isn't any exam by the time and no time to manage yourself.

Thinking about ChanYeol is just wasting your time. Well, he doesn't mean anything anymore other than classmates. Nothing less and nothing more. Fair enough. You only took him as your 'bestfriend' when he's crazy with you.

But, will it be the opposite now? Maybe he still likes you. Or maybe not. Too many maybe is not good too. Again. 

What ChanYeol did to you leave you curious. Sometimes his smile shows you that he's happy to see you that day. But all of sudden, you smiled to him, he looked down, smiles faded. Is he happy or not when he saw you? Or maybe his feelings is playing with him?

Or you're the one toying his heart? 

No. Don't tell me that he knows you like him. 

You don't want him to know about it. How could you? After rejecting him heartlessly, and suddenly you came back and tell him you like him? That'll be like.. What if he likes someone else? You don't want him to feel sorry for you about your feelings towards him.

Oh Park ChanYeol..

"Why are you suddenly so quiet?" Her voice woke you up. You startled. You looked at your bowl.

"Ergh.. Nothing. I just suddenly thought of someone-Something I mean." You corrected yourself. Bad tongue.

"You know, if you're having problem, you can always look for me." She said, taking off her apron while giving you a reassuring smile.

"It's okay, eomma. I'm mature enough to handle my own problems." You answered. You stood up, bringing the bowl to the sink and washed it.

"Wash it before you go study." She warned as she left the kitchen. "I'm not your slave." 

"Sure, eomma." You turned in the tap, water running wild through it.

--------------

"HaYoung-ah.." 

"Hurm??" She didn't lift her head as she concentrated on her book. "Why can't I seem to understand this !" You slammed the book onto your desk. This subject is frustrating you!

"It's Korean, dude. It's really really easy." 

"You don't know how hard it is for me, HaYoung. Look like I'm just gonna squeeze my head during the exam." You ruffled your hair and blew air into your bang.

"Maybe you just need some more study and you'll master it." She suggested. 

"I still have my migraine, HaYoung. But your idea is good too." You said. 

She nodded her head.

 
Oh HaYoung. 

---------------

 "Heyy!!" You waved to SeulGi who was on video call with you. 

She told you that she wanted to introduce you her bestfriend at her place.

She waved back. Aegyo-ssal appeared cutely. 

"Where's your bestfriends?" You tilted in every angle, trying to catch any glimpse of her bestfriends. 

She turned and you saw her hand calling someone here.

"Wendy!!" She shouted.

Okay. Her name is Wendy.

"HEYY!!" A girl suddenly tresspassed into the camera that shocked you. You accidentally threw your phone to the back.

Oh My God. That girl really scared you with her creepy yet beautiful face.

You quickly picked up your phone from the floor and waved at the shorter girl.

"Heyy!! I'm Wendy!! It's so nice to see you!! SeulGi talked a lot about you and Irene and BaekHyun and Suho and TaeYeon and.." She stammered. "Dude, what's his name again?" Wendy turned to look at SeulGi who wasn't holding the phone anymore.

She's talking too fast.

You did realize she missed ChanYeol's name.

"Oh Yeah! And ChanYeol too! And I know you like ChanYeol a lot.." Finally, she calmed down.

"Yeah. I do, Wendy." You replied.

"Oh My God!! You know my already!! You're so kind!!" She palmed her face, eyes behind her head.

She's overreacting. Luckily that she's cute and SeulGi's bestfriend. 

"You too, Wendy." You tried to be 'kind' like she told you. SeulGi suddenly appeared back in the screen. 

Wendy handed her back the phone while she stayed at SeulGi's back after that. 

"Actually, there's two more person." She declared. Wendy at her back was making silly faces and you burst into laughter once you saw her pulling down.

"Ah! Jjinjjak?!" Your eyes widen in shock. You can't even control two dorks here. Add two more, the world will explode.

"JOY!! YERI!!" Wendy shouted, calling the other two. Two person popped out of nowhere and the two.. Were they trying to perform something for you? They twirled like a ballerina to the center of the screen.

They're so crazy.

"Joy.." The taller girl swirled around, revealing her pretty face. 

"Yeri.." The seems to be younger one turned around with a cool sign under her sharp chin. 

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!!" They hopped to the center and made a flower bloom sign under their jaw.

What the heck was that?

Yet you appreciated their hard work.

"You guys are good!" You faked, giving them your best thumbs up with a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Joy imnida!" Joy introduced herself, waving her hand in a swift move. She brought her hand to her left eye to make a V sign beside it.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Yeri imnida." This kid looked more polite as she bowed down to you. 

Maybe she's younger than the others as her face says so.

"Annyeong." You told them your name. SeulGi and Wendy appeared back in the screen. 

"So. This is my group in Busan." She put her hand beside her.

Oh My God. If Irene joins the four of them, it will be perfect. 


Red Velvet. 

"You guys look talented. Maybe you guys should audition for SM." You joked, actually mocking them how awful their performance just now.

"Thanks. SeulGi and I can sing. While Joy and Yeri can rap." Wendy explained. Everyone nodded in unison.

"Really?" They nodded again. 

"That's great! Go audition, you guys!!" You supported them. 

"I auditioned already." SeulGi told. 

"Wow. I'm expecting to see you on stage about like.. 4 years from now?" You giggled. She laughed adorablely.

"All of us auditioned." Yeri said.

"Cool. I need to be one of your fans."

Duh. Of course. Your bestfriend is on stage. It's a bull if you don't support her. 

"When do your training start?" You asked her.

"About one week ago." Wendy answered.

These kids are going to be so popular one day.


Kim Yerim. Son SeungWan. Park SooYoung.

--------------

Three days before exam. Last day of school before exam.

This is the day when you ask everyone to forgive you so there's nothing to stop you from getting acy results (it's kinda like a tradition among students in Malaysia). And get the God's bless. 

You met your teacher, asking for her permissions to hug her for the first time. Although she had been a not-considering-your-feelings teacher, but she taught you a lot. From useless academy to meaningful life. And you really appreciate all of it (although most of them are those useless knowledge which eat up most of your memory).

You apologized to everybody and forgave everyone that asked for it. Some of them did cry. But you toughed yourself to not weep or even pool your eyes up. You kept telling yourself 'This will not be the last time to meet them'. And it quite work. You didn't want to be that weak girl anymore. You wanted to be known as a girl that is capable in everything. No more crying, no more sulking, no more scolding. Those are only for kids. You're mature. You're smart. You're cool. You're a grown-up lady. Not a teen anymore. Not a kid. No more the old you.

Oh. You like the new you. 

Just ChanYeol wasn't on your radar of friends.

Oh. You forgot that he's just your 'classmates'.

Send my regards to him, God.

My hopes are completely on you now.

---------------

Last day of hagwon. Of course you won't miss it as you're going to prepare the hardest subject of all.

ing Add Math.

Luckily, you didn't fail Add Math in your last exam. Which is just enough 41. And you could have fail if the teacher didn't give you some pathetic marks for you. Or not it will be 38.

Glancing at the Add Math section in the library, it somehow reminds you of ChanYeol and your memory. 

You looked down to your book. Add Math.

Add Math. Add Math. Add Math. Add Math. Add Math.

ChanYeol. ChanYeol. ChanYeol. ChanYeol. ChanYeol.

You stomped your head onto the table.

Stop. Please stop. You should stop thinking about him.

Stop this once it for all. It's for your own good and his too.

You guys should stop thinking about each other (if he still has feelings for you though).

Maybe you shouldn't study Add Math today. It's a bad idea.

But this is the only subject you're bad in. You got no choice to study it. 

You flipped through the pages of your Add Math textbook, maybe some scribbles on it can help curing you up. Flipping through the book, you stopped once you saw an ugly handwritting.

'Park ChanYeol's properties!'

You laughed at it.

Of course I'm yours, ChanYeol. You shook your head, how stupid that you didn't realize his love for you.

Looking for another one, you randomly found a conversation between you and ChanYeol.

ChanYeol : I don't care. I'm still going to win anyway. 
You : Really? You always lose to me no matter what. 
ChanYeol : *nosepick*-

Oh My God. How ridiculous is that. Just imagine him nosepicking. So cute although it's disgusting. 

ChanYeol : *nosepick* You're so full of yourself.
You : Come on, ChanYeol. No matter what, I'm still better than you in Neko Atsume. I got all the rare cats already.
ChanYeol : Whatever. I'm better in World of Warcraft. 
You : Duh. It's made for boys like you. And I'm a girl.
ChanYeol : Then I'm gonna say Neko Atsume is for girls.
You : Lol. My cousin plays it and he's a boy. And you play it too. I win again.
ChanYeol : Fine. If you wanted to win so much, take it.
You : You're the one that give up so quick. I win again. *evil laugh*

You remembered that he threw the book away. And he took it back. 

ChanYeol : Let's play Piano Tiles. :P
You : LoL Park ChanYeol. You're still going to lose to me. Right in your face.

You're so stupid.

Move on, girl. Although you don't want it or don't need it, you have to. That's the only choice you have and you can't go with any other decisions. This is your fate. Guess you did it. Mission accomplished. 

Delete Park ChanYeol from your memory.

Something was strange.

It's the last day of school before exam starts next week. But the library is empty. It should be full right now. And there's only like.. two persons including you? A hubae who was quite popular. You know her. You always meet her during co-curriculum which ChanYeol always tried to flirt with. You heard that her name is Woo ChaeYeon.

You looked at her. Well.. She's quite cute though. No wonder she's popular. You heard that she's smart too. She sat infront of you. She suddenly lifted her head up. She waved at you with a cute smile on her face. You waved back.

"Eo. Eonni, where's ChanYeol Oppa?" She asked. You struggled to find an answer for her.

"Ergh.. ChanYeol.. He.. I think he went back home." You replied. She raised an eyebrow which questioned you.

"Jjinjak? I saw him infront of the library just now." She said.

What?

"Ugh.. Really?" You muttered.

Duh. She didn't know anything about you and ChanYeol.

"Urm.. Maybe I mistaken that person as him. It's okay, eonni. Just the two of you look really good with each other! Jjang!!" She gave you two thumbs up. You blushed at her compliment.

"Ergh.. Thanks." You looked down. You saw her smiling and continued her study.

Even people are telling you ChanYeol is meant for you. You're just too blind to notice. Never mind.

She saw ChanYeol infront of the library? And just now she said.

Hurm.. Maybe she's right. You didn't saw him today. Just him in class. Yes. She just mistaken that guy as ChanYeol.

You don't have any hopes on him anymore. Neither you did.

------------

As your bagpack is too heavy, you decided to stop by your locker first before you went back home.

Unlocking the locker, you arranged the messy space as you were looking for books in a rush just now before hagwon, you were late for dinner. 

Leaving the Add Math textbook and exercise book alone in your bag, you were humming to your favourite song but it stopped halfway as the headache came out of the blue.

Geez. You thought it had ended. Why was it here again..

You messed up the locker's content, searching for the traditional ointment your eomma insisted you to bring to school in case the headache came again. 

Your hand worked faster than ever it's critical. Your other hand was holding your head.

Why was it here again? You met the doctor and he said that it's okay now. But why does it came back? Ergh.. Migraine.. I don't need you now..

You kept searching through the books. Maybe it's somewhere between the pile of paper.

"Ah!" You screamed sharply through the hallway. The pain was too much for you to handle.

"! ! !" You cursed. "Where are you?!" Your eyes wandered in the locker, forcing yourself to keep your eyes open although it's quite impossible for you because of the pain you're enduring. .

" man. Where the is it?" You winced. The migraine once again numbing your brain. Nerve system won't work by the time. 

Where could that small damn bottle go? In a critical condition like this?

Your brain was swollen because of the migraine. Geez. How you wish it will disappear.

You gave up. You don't need that damn ointment. Maybe you just need time to relax yourself and let it go when it got bored with your dumb brain.

Your hand stopped looking for the bottle, you kept your eyes shut back. You stood there with both of your hands on your full-of-wrinkles-because-of-the-stress forehead. You inhaled and exhaled. God knows what you needed. 

You started to sob. 

Stop. You swore to yourself you wanted to be the new you, right? Why are you not keeping that promise? Stop! Stop!

You shouted in your head to stop. But oh it was more stubborn than you thought. 

"Damn it." You hissed like whispering to the person behind you.

A pair of hands dwarfed you over from behind, wrapping itself on your body and clutched it tight infront of your stomach. Your right shoulder went heavier than ever.

"I heard that you got migraine. I'll like to help you." The voice cured the migraine.

 

 

ChanYeol.

 

 

You froze there.

He was hugging you from behind.

He shouldn't. He shouldn't do this. He should stop.

Yet you didn't make any move to tell him to go away. Huh.

He took a step forward, closing the gap between you guys. His chest pressed firm against your back.

He slowly snuggled his face into the crook of your neck, his hands went tighter. He left you speechless with his action. 

You guys stayed like that for a few minutes. Silent was the only one there to witness everything.

Stop, Park ChanYeol. Stop. I'm telling you. Please God. Help me send this telepathy to him. 

He's giving you false hopes again. 

You had move on. No. A little. At least you weren't thinking much about him now. You tried to study hard, but always interrupted by him. The thought of him.

What was he doing? Why was he doing this? How did he do this?

All of them are smudged case.

Memory came hit you like waves.

Park ChanYeol. The most perfect guy you've ever met in your life. Broad shoulder. Straight nose. Round eyes. Puffy hairs. Plump lips. Long legs. Sharp ears. Perfect body. Weird laugh. Breathtaking smile. Warm hugs. Twitching eyes when he laughs. The boy who has tons of fans, the boy who sat beside you, the boy who hates KyungSoo, the boy who dated YeEun, the boy who sent you home, the boy who went to the convenient store to buy your favourite drink, the boy who your sister likes so much, the boy who sulks easily, the boy who has weird bestfriends, the boy who drunk at the party, the boy who loves his ferret, the boy who climbed into your room, the boy who forced you to follow him on SNS, the boy who wears spectacles sometimes, the boy who loves to play World of Warcraft, the boy who loves Rilakkuma, the boy who is genius in Add Math, the boy who is a loser in English, the boy who kissed you in the library, the boy who took your first kiss, the boy who ignored you for three whole weeks, the boy who helped you with the migraine, the boy who gives you fake hopes, the boy who was hugging you right now, the boy who loved you, the boy who you love.

You cried. 

You regret everything. 

What had you done to him.. He still takes care of you. Thanks Park ChanYeol for everything. But it really is enough.

"ChanYeol. I have to go first." You broke his embrace and walked past him to the hallway.

He took some steps back and watched you walked away, hands hung awkwardly by his side. But he still got something to say.

 

"I still love you."

 

The sound echoed through the empty space.

Your heart skipped a beat. Your feet stopped halfway in the hallway.

Now your ears were playing with you.

That's impossible.

You ignored his remarks and continued to walk.

Okay, migraine. I need you now to tell me that everything is just a dream.

"I love you. I still love you. Please listen to me!" He screamed.

You stopped. He never raised his voice at you. 

"I know this makes me sound stupid, but I'm not giving up at you! I don't care whether you like me or not. But I'm not going to let you go. I'm not going to allow any man to touch you or even date you or even talk to you. I don't ing care about what you are going to say. Cause I'm not going to listen. But you just have to say that you love me too.." 

Park ChanYeol. 

Stop. Stop being so stupid. I don't deserve a guy like you. You're too.. perfect to me

You heard grumpy steps towards you.

 No. 

"Park ChanYeol." You stopped him.

"What?" 

"Can't we just stop all of this? It's not working. It's a waste and I'm really really tired." Your voice lost it vocals.

"I don't care. I did get tired too, but I'm not giving up. No matter what." He said.

"It's not that I care too. I don't care about you anymore. I dishearted you. Please. You're too good for me."

"I don't care. Every of that.. It doesn't matter. If you think that I'm too good for you- Wait. What?" He just realized what you said.

He's too good for you?

"I'm sorry but can you repeat it?" He pointed his elf ear.

"No, ChanYeol. I should just go." You ignored him. This time it's serious.

He ran towards you in full speed and he grabbed your hand harsh, making you turned back to him.

He stared at you like that for a few seconds. You lost in his world once your lips touched.

From all of the skin interactions.. All of the hugs.. All of the kisses. No. Last kiss. This one is the second kiss he gave you.

He rubbed the back of your neck with his palms. You never felt this side of him. So gentle.

You shut your eyes unlike before, not rejecting him heartlessly this time. That time you had gone too much. This time you would give him what he wanted all of the time (this is what you wanted too).

The kiss.

Park ChanYeol.

He still likes you. He still loves you like he said just now. You could feel it.

You shoud have known this earlier. 

Well. You're blind after all in everything. 

You couldn't even tell that he still likes you after he helped you that night. 

If he hates you, he wouldn't has help, stupid.

You're dumb that you giggled into the kiss, leaving him clueless with your cute laugh. 

He pulled away, cocking his eyebrow and grunted. Your face went as red as a fresh apple. 

"I know that I'm not a good kisser. I'm horrible." He said.

What?

"No. It's not about that. I like it." You answered, a little better now to know that he still likes you.

"You.. like it?" ChanYeol asked, not very sure with what you say. He thought you rejected him that night because his kiss was bad. 

"Ermm.. Yeah." You slightly lifted your feet, attempted to look cute infront of him. He squeaked mentally at your aegyo. 

"Then why did you laugh when we were kissing?" The word 'kiss' made you blush like mad. 

"I just.. noticed how stupid I am to not liking you back back then." You explained. He widen his eyes. 

"So.. Do you like me now?" He tilted his head. 

"Erm.. Sort of. I don't know. I had move on." You answered. Even you don't know how you feel now. Duh. Of course you like him.

"Move on? KyungSoo.. or me?" He pointed to himself. 

"You, of course. Dyo is nothing now." 

"So.. It's me?" His expressions brightened in a bizarre way.

"Ermm.. Yeah. Maybe." You smiled, lifting your shoulder up. He put his hands infront of his lips.

"Really? You like me?" He asked again. If you really like him, he's in heaven.

"Yeah. It's you." You answered simply. He d his heart.

"Oh My God! I'm so happppppyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for you to say that!" He screamed like a fanboy. Wait. No. Fangirl. No. Worse than fangirl. He hold both of your wrists in his hand and shook it in the air while he's hopping like a kangaroo.

Oh My God. He's so cute. 

"ChanYeol. Stop." You commanded. Although you thought that his action is adorable, but he's a man. And he's doing it in the public.

"Okay. So are we like boyfriend and girlfriend now? Oh My God! I've been wanting that for like 100 century ago!" He squirmed. His knuckles turned white as he clenched his fists tight in happiness.

What the heck, Park ChanYeol. 

"ChanYeol. I'm sorry for doing such things for you before. I know I was blind. I should have know that you like me and realize that you're the one for me. I shouldn't have like Dyo back then-" He shushed you by placing his index infront of your lips.

"Shh. I don't want to hear anymore of that again. I forgive you and you forgive me. Let's just start dating! I can't wait! Should I kiss you again? I like that!" He neared his face to you again. 

No. No more cheesy kisses.

"ChanYeol! No!" You pushed his cheek away while he pouted. "Enough with kisses today." You warned. He smiled goofily.

"Okay. Let me hug you again. I know you like hugs." He spreaded his hands wide to welcome you. 

"Okay. I'll take that. But one only, okay?" You alerted him. He nodded, convincing you. You took a step forwards. You couldn't trust him too much as he is always full of tricks. You showed him your index, reminding him again that only one is allowed. He nodded again.

You entered his hands and lingered your arms around his back while he hugged you tightly, cuddling.

"I love you!" 

ChanYeol is so cheesy but you like romantic guy. He attempted to lift you up. 

"Park ChanYeol!" You smacked his back, leaving him giggled. You kicked him while he was lifting you up. He put you down.

"Are we dating?" He pulled away and looked into your eyes. You moved your eyes to the side. "Erm.. Sort of."

"Oh come on! I want a clear answer!" He stomped his feet as he pouted. Oh My. He has dimples. That's so cute.

"Okay. We are dating start this moment. No. A few seonds ago." You said.

He smiled like for the 10000000 times for this scene. 

"Thanks." He embraced you, resting his head on your shoulder. "You don't know how much I love you." He mumbled.

Geez. He's so cheesy. You're going to puke if he doesn't stop soon. 

"Okay. I know I know. You love me. And I love you too. And if you don't stop telling that, I'm going to swing your head." You patted his head. 

His head is so heavy that it's filled with useless formula for games and Add Math. 

"ChanYeol?" You called. "Hurm?" He slightly lifted his head.

"My shoulder is going to get sore if you didn't stop soon."

With that, he left your shoulder. 

"Come on! I need to tell the others too!" He grabbed your hand and pulled you. "After sending you home.That's my job." He smirked. You shook your head at his behaviour. 

"ChanYeol. Stop. I'm about to thrown up now." You elbowed him. 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING THERE!" The guard appeared out of nowhere with a baton in his hand and a whistle on his neck. You and ChanYeol looked back, startled by the scary looking guard and afraid that he might saw what happened, ChanYeol ran off with you in his hand. 

Park ChanYeol. ♡

 

--------------------

THE END

--------------------