Chapter 5

Waiting For You..

"Here. Take this."BaekHyun came to ChanYeol's table suddenly and threw a hard cover book on it. " What the is this?? " Before ChanYeol could take the book, you reached over your hand to take a look at the book. " How to Flirt with Girl?? Are you serious, ChanYeol " you asked. ChanYeol's face went tomato. "NO!! " ChanYeol protested and snatched the book from your hand. " Then, what?? " You cocked an eyebrow. ChanYeol opened his mouth and closed it repeatedly, he's thinking for an answer for you. He doesn't want his secret to get revealed. "What ChanYeol??" You insisted. "Wewerejustswitchingbooks" ChanYeol said in a speed of lightning. "What??" You opened your mouth. ChanYeol shyly shook his head and kept the book in his chest. "Okay.. I guess.." You turned your attention to your phone back since the teacher wasn't here yet. "I'll get going first, guy. See you soon." BaekHyun bid his goodbye and went back to his seat.

 
                                               --------------

"Are you crazy??! How can you give me the book just like that infront of her?? I'll get busted you know?!!" ChanYeol half-screamed through the phone. On the other side, BaekHyun kept the phone away from his ear when ChanYeol was screaming. BaekHyun slowly pulled his phone back to his ear. "Are you done screaming yet?? Can I continue??" BaekHyun asked. He could hear ChanYeol exhaled by the side. "Okay." "So you want me to die?? I talked to you infront of her!! You know what?? TaeYeon saw the three of us. And she said that I was trying to flirt with her!! So now I'm the victim!! How should I tell TaeYeon about the truth?? Do you want me to tell her that you want to flirt the new girl and I have to help you out?!! Oh God ChanYeol!! How many million times do I have to tell you to use your mind?!!" BaekHyun yelled by the phone. His mom just eyed his son while she's cooking. "Yeah!! So what?? It's just TaeYeon!! You could tell her. Who knows that she might be a hand in this thing, right??" said the tall freak guy.

BaekHyun stood up and went up to his room "Are you crazy?!! How could I tell her about this stupid thoughts of yours?? Please use your mind, could you?!!"
"Then?? What should I do if her ask me why do I read that kind of book?? You want me to die with shame on my face??"ChanYeol said.

BaekHyun rolled his eyes. Annoying.

                  --------------

You were waiting for Dyo outside the library. For about half hour. You watched your watch. He's the one that said about today wait for him infront of the library. You dropped your eyes on your foot and leaned your back against the wall. You moved your toes as you watched it moving. Suddenly, you heard some panting sound came from your side. You turned your head to the side and only caught a panting cute Dyo.

".... I'm sorry that I'm late." He panted out those word. "Again." You added. You got back up and patted his back, helping his breath. He straighted his back up and said "I'm sorry. I've got to meet someone before I came here."

You replied an easy okay and the two of stepped inside the peaceful library.

                   --------------

You walked home by yourself today. You mean tonight. It was 7.30 p.m. You tilted your head up and started to gaze the star. You need to get home. Quick. You still got a lot of homework to do even if you're unwilling to do it. You quicken your pace and grabbed the strips of your bag, just to make sure it wouldn't go fall down your arm. You're about to reach a junction, somebody appeared infront of you that made you stopped your foot.

"Oh. Hi there." He started. "Hey." You replied and lift your chin up just to look at the face. Oh. It's ChanYeol. "I said 'Hi'. Not 'Hey'." He insisted. He's holding a black plastic bag with something inside it. You know where he went. He often go to the convenient store. Just to buy some snack if he'd ran out some of them at his home. You didn't even mind what'd he bought. "Where are you from this late night??" He asked. Sounds caring enough. He started to follow you. Not follow. He's heading to his home.

You answered, sounded so pathetic "School." He nodded and smiled. He lifted his plastic to his chest and started to search stuff in it. You didn't mind at all what he's searching inside it. "Here, take this." He handed you a bottle. You find him annoying as he kept searching for topic to talk until you took a look at the bottle he handed.

"Thank you!!" You grabbed the bottle from his hand and opened the cap. It was your favourite flavor of drink. You took a gulp of the drink and sighed in relieved. He smiled watched your action. You closed the bottle and turn to him to say "How did you know that I like this flavor??" Your face brightened up as you felt that you are back filled with energy again after a veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery exhausting working session with Dyo. His smile went even brighter than your expressions after hearing your question.

"Your eomma told me."ChanYeol chortled out. What?? Eomma??Your mind thought. "Eomma?? Why would she tell you this kind of stuff??" You mumbled. Uh Oh. He gulped. He doesn't want his little secret to get revealed. "How should I know why your mom told me that?? I'm not her mind or something.." He mumbled, quite sternly. Here he goes again. He's always been like this. Acting like an unmature kid. Okay. You guess.

You guys walked. Together. You hold the bottle he gave and took a look at it. You smiled. You showed him the bottle and shake it a little. "So.. you gave me this ehh??" You asked. He turned to look at the bottle and nodded. "Sure. Just take it." He answered simply. "Thanks." You kept the bottle back. You tip-toed just to arrive his level and lean forward to him just to give him a light peck on the cheek.

Oh God. His mind said. His mind went blank. His step stopped. His heart rate went speed. His stomach went butterflies. His head went topsy turvy. The full of innocence you didn't realize that he didn't move, you just continue your steps heading to your house. You felt something strange happened as there were no one by your side. You tilted your head to take a look and what you saw made let out a chuckle.

He's holding his cheek, the spot you peck him and he rubbed it gently. Then he slowly brought his hand to the front and stare at it. For a super long time. Once again you chuckled watching his childish stupid unmature behaviour. You tilted your head to the side. "Are you coming or not?? If you're late, ready to get yell by your eomma." Your voice woke him up, leaving his nightdream. He slapped himself, he quietly scold himself mentally for being so unaware of accident. You chuckled for the third time watching him. This guy can really be a comedian. You thought. He quickly quicken his pace, chase you to your side. You guys start to walk home again.

"What was that for??" He asked after a time. "It was a way to say thank you. But, by a cute way. It means I really appreciate what you've done for me." You explained. He slightly shook his head after hearing your explanation.

You're making it hard for me.