Chapter 10

Waiting For You..

"So... How was your plan going??" TaeYeon asked. 

She was with Irene in her bedroom. Irene was playing some childish games in TaeYeon's laptop. Irene paused her game and turned around to face TaeYeon.

"What plan?? Jealousing BaekHyun??" She guessed. TaeYeon nodded in approvement. "Don't worry. I'll screw lots of people with my fabulous plan." She said. TaeYeon curved her lips into a cunning smirk. "And now SeulGi is going to held a party, that only adding more fun in my plan.." 

Irene suddenly laughed evilly that startled TaeYeon. "Seriously?? Can't you just tell me what's your plan??" She laid in her bed and pulled the puffy blanket over her chest. She simply laid there and waited for Irene's answer. 

Irene walked over to TaeYeon's side and sat down by her bed. "Just wait. You can trust me. It's going to be the world's coolest plan ever!!" Irene laughed again. TaeYeon rolled her eyes.

"Talking about the party. Are you going??" TaeYeon asked. "Of course!! ChanYeol and his bestfriend will go!! I heard their conversation. And BaekHyun is going too. So if you want to make him jealous, go wear some nice dress and flirt with some hot guy." She suggested. 

TaeYeon rubbed her chin with her index. Yeah.. What Irene said made sense. TaeYeon nodded in agree. "Yeah. I should. Thanks for your recommendations." She thanked. 

"No prob, TaeTae."

------------------

It's the party. You wore your favourite dress (just imagine a dress that suits your taste) and you're ready to go. You were infront of your house and waiting for ChanYeol to come. He promised. 

ChanYeol appeared out of no where and he was wearing a good clothes too (imagine againn). 

"I'm sorry that I'm late. I was picking out what clothes to wear." He explained. "It's okay ChanYeol. We aren't that late." You forgived. 

"Do you have a mirror?? I want to check my hair." You asked. He lifted both of his broad shoulder. "Why would I carry mirror to a party?? Your hair look great, nothing seems wrong to me." 

"To you. Not for me. I don't trust you. Let me go inside to check my hair for a sec. You'll wait for me??"

"Yeah. Sure." 

You went back in your house just to check your hair. When you're back to him, there's someone not invited beside him. 

"What the hell are you doing here??" 

"Hey I'm invited too."BaekHyun replied. 

"Yeah. But you're not invited to my house." You put both of your hands by your hips, looking like a mother scolding her son. 

"ChanYeol invited me." You glared at ChanYeol who was wearing an innocent smile. "What?? It wasn't a crime, right??" He faked an innocent tone. 

"Ugh. Never mind. Let's go! I can't wait to meet SeulGi!!" And with that, the three of you went to SeulGi's house.

------------------

The party was a joke. Is transfer student really this popular?? There were lots of people here and all of them dressed to nine. Of course you were one of them. Hey you picked your best set of clothes, okay??

When you arrived at the party, your eyes wandered around to find SeulGi's appearance. And a tap on the shoulder from the back was enough to shocked you.

"Hey!!" SeulGi's voice almost cannot be hear because of the loud music in the background. "Hey!! It's so crowded here!! You're really good at party!!" You screamed to SeulGi and that still cannot beat the music. "I was waiting for you and ChanYeol to come. And I saw you wearing this really cute dress and that attracted me to you. So I was thinking if you want a drink??" SeulGi gave you this really cute smile. She's really good at constructing sentences. She's good at complimenting people too. "Sure!!" You answered. "Okay. Just wait here and I'll get some drink for you and ChanYeol and BaekHyun." She gestured the three of you to sit at the nearest sofa while she's away.

Three of you sat on the sofa SeulGi told you to. ChanYeol suddenly leaned to you and shouted by your ear. "Do you like this kind of situation?? Cause I hate party!!" 

"Ouch!! ChanYeol!! Do you want me to deaf??? I like party but I hate dancing!! It's like a circus with clown dancing by!!" You rubbed your ear and answered ChanYeol. BaekHyun was no where to be found. You doubt he had gone flirting with hot girls. 

SeulGi came back with two cups of drink and she handed it to you and ChanYeol. "Where's BaekHyun??" SeulGi sat down by your side. You drank the drink she gave you and answered "I don't know. He was here just now and he vanished." SeulGi giggled. 

-------------------

"Okay. Here's the plan. I'll go find BaekHyun and you wait here. I'll give you signal to flirt with boys that was around him. Okay??" Irene commanded. TaeYeon nodded. This is going to be epic. Irene thought in her mind. She wandered around to find BaekHyun. 

Finally she found him. Oh Yes he was flirting with some girls. Man's habit. Ugh. TaeYeon was nearby. Irene quickly signalled her to get on the move. Once TaeYeon took a step, she froze. 

She hate looking at BaekHyun flirt. That really broke her heart. Although they had broke up, she still love him. She hates it. I press. She hates it.

TaeYeon ignored Irene's fabulous plan and walked up to BaekHyun who was holding a girl's hand. Uh oh. This is going to be a trouble. She slapped him hard and BaekHyun fell on his feet. 

"Byun BaekHyun!!" She screamed. People nearby got shocked and the girl ran away. Oh she doesn't want to get involve in ex's thing. Everyone was watching the two of them. 

What the hell Kim TaeYeon?? Everything was fine just now. Irene facepalmed mentally. What's wrong with TaeYeon?? Irene was about to stop TaeYeon but TaeYeon signalled her to not. Okay then. She know how to handle him.

BaekHyun dropped his jaw in shock and placed his hand on his redden cheek. "What's wrong with you?!! I thought we had broke up!!" He got on his feet slowly and rubbed his cheek. 

"You didn't change, did you?? I thought by dumping you could throw away your flirting habit!!" She screamed. Some of the people in the party started to gossip. "You dumped me. So?? What happened to me after the break up isn't your business. You know what?? I feel so relieved after breaking up with you!! I'm free from getting controlled by a crazy woman!!" He answered rudely and picked up a glass with soft drink in it and took a gulp of it. 

TaeYeon's eyes pooled up. Oh no. She hates it when someone was yelling at her. Irene hit her head with her palm. What the hell is going on?? Irene's plan destroyed. TaeYeon just couldn't control herself anymore that she launched her body towards BaekHyun and grabbed a hold of his soft hair.

-----------------

You were chatting with SeulGi and ChanYeol peacefully with the music playing by your ears. You guys weren't going to stop talking unless a 'WOAH!!!' woke you guys up.

"Byun BaekHyun!!" You guys heard BaekHyun's name on the other side of the house. "What the is going on??" ChanYeol cursed. SeulGi got off from her seat just to check things out. Then you started to hear drama going on. 

Oh . You just realized what happened. TaeYeon  and BaekHyun. Ex and Ex met. And Boom. Drama~~

Then you guys started to hear BaekHyun screaming. Wow. Tragic. You, SeulGi and ChanYeol stood up to see what was going on. 

What the hell??!! TaeYeon was pulling BaekHyun's precious hair like a mad lady. "Mayday!! Mayday!!" SeulGi quickly ran up to the scene and pulled TaeYeon away from BaekHyun. 

"Do you have any mental disease?? You crazy woman!!" BaekHyun screamed and pulled the strands of his hair just to lessen the messiness of it. 

"Look. If this is what you came for the party, I think you better get out from this place." SeulGi warned TaeYeon. ChanYeol ran up to BaekHyun and asked "Are you okay??". 

"Do you think I'm okay after I got attacked by a physcho woman here?!! Absolutely No!!" BaekHyun answered and glared at TaeYeon. ChanYeol brought BaekHyun to you guys and let him sat down. 

"Please TaeYeon. This is not what I want from this party. Please. I hope you could stop making stupid fuss. So I was thinking how about you get out from this place and never come back again?? Is that a burden to you??" SeulGi asked TaeYeon. TaeYeon glared at her while everyone couldn't believe what'd just happened. TaeYeon took a step back and ran out of the house. 

"Never come back you old grandma!!" BaekHyun screamed for the last time and TaeYeon was nowhere to be found.

WOW. Just wow.