Chapter 20

Waiting For You..

You started to hang out with Suho more after since you realize he's the type of true friend. ChanYeol told you that after what happened between you and Suho. So it's you, ChanYeol, BaekHyun and him. Yes. The four of you suddenly become best friend, but you still didn't forget about Irene. You won't betray like she did to you. Cause you know.. You're a true friend.

Irene, SeulGi and TaeYeon unknowingly became a gang too. They started to leave you guys alone and started to not eating lunch with you all. 

Things are really going outside of the box. 

--------------------

"How was thing going??" TaeYeon asked. Of course she's referring to the plan.

"Great.." Irene answered quite softly. 

"Great?"

"Hurm.. Sort of." She plus.

"What had you done??" TaeYeon got off from her seat and made her way to the small girl.

They're at Irene's room. Like usual. Talk, make jokes, eat and play. Yeah. Like usual. Just Irene was scribbling something and TaeYeon was checking her SNS, whether there is any update.

"Well.. Everything is going with the plan. So nothing is wrong. Don't worry." Irene said.

"You didn't sound so convincing." TaeYeon narrowed her eyes and suspisciously glared Irene. Irene seems liveless. Like there's nothing happy about it. 

Well. If her plan goes super well like she said.. She should be jumping around, celebrating her victory like she always did. Shoving her hand in the air, with her hair flying without a certain direction and end up everywhere on her face. This means something not good is going on.

"Did something happened??" TaeYeon enquired. Irene shut herself for awhile, and she took a deep breath before she talk.

"I screwed her." Irene started. She brought her hands to her face and weeped.

"Wait, are you crying?" TaeYeon quickly hold Irene's wrist. Irene's head began to move up and down. 

"You screwed who??" TaeYeon tried to pull her hand down. Dude why is she crying all of a sudden?!

"I screwed the girl who BaekHyun flirted!!" Irene released her face. And she looked like a moster with puffy eye bag and red eyes. And let's not forget her beautiful teeth.

"Dude what is wrong with you??" TaeYeon made a terrified face and kept herself away from Irene after that.

"The girl who BaekHyun flirted?? Oh yeah. That's the reason why we made up this plan." TaeYeon back to her seat as she didn't want to witness any monster reappearance.

"Yeah." Irene saved her last tear so she could always stay as a strong girl. She lied on the freezing floor cause it's Autumn. She put on quite cozy clothes to stay warm.

"I hope you didn't destroy the plan like I did that night." TaeYeon replayed the scene in her mind. "I ."

"I screwed her. I didn't mean to do it." Irene explained. She tapped her fingers on her stomach and making a drumlike sounds. 

"Plan are made to destroy and screw people. I told me once ago." TaeYeon grunted. She pulled the beanie she was wearing to let the frustration out from her head.

"And plan are made to take care of feelings too. I was planning to screw BaekHyun and not her. But now it's a twist." She meant it.

Yes. Irene really mean it. Cause bro look. You're her friend. Well.. BaekHyun is her friend too. But he's a male. And BaekHyun deserved it cause he flirted you without any cautious. And you're innocent. But you're the one who got all the bad things at last. 

And this plan has nothing to do with you and Dyo. You and Dyo are just an additional point to satisfy TaeYeon's revenge. She told her once "Don't screw BaekHyun only. Screw the girl as well. It's her fault for being too pretty." 

Yes. You're pretty. That's why ChanYeol likes you and your personality too. You might look rough for a girl, but not in the inside! 

Irene felt bad when TaeYeon said that at first but she got carried away with TaeYeon. But lastly she considered you as an additional point along with Dyo. So she made up a back-up plan if TaeYeon didn't satisfy with her work on BaekHyun. Well at least someone is screwed at last.

"Isn't it great? You got to end two persons' life. That's a good stuff to do." TaeYeon said.

"No it's not, TaeYeon. End two persons' life is like kill two people at once. And that's a crime. " She put her palms on her forehead.

"But look at the bright side! You got to date Dyo, the man of your dream! You won, my friend!" She swung her arm infront of her chest and made a pirate expression.

"Yeah. That's a good thing, too. At least I get what I deserved." She agreed. "Does dating Dyo necessary?" 

"Of course it is!! Don't you change your mind, Irene. Or not I'm the one that will screw you along with them!" TaeYeon warned her, expressions changed.

"No I won't. Dyo is the most important now." Irene said. 

"Yes. Dyo is. And the plan too. Make sure the mission is accomplished." TaeYeon added. "Yeah." She nodded.

--------------------

You were packing your bag cause it's time to go home. You were a little late cause the teacher asked you to wipe the blackboard. ChanYeol wasn't here cause he excused himself to go to the toilet as there's an emergency. But he'll be back soon. 

There's only three students in the class by now. You, an average student and Dyo. Dyo was flipping through some paper on his desk. You started to ignore him since the day you left him in the library. You still had a tiny love for him although he's dating Irene. You also still can't get over the reality that they were dating. But ChanYeol was helping you to. So thank the giant guy for making you feel better. 

You gonna leave the class as you'd already done pack your belongings. You threw your bag over your shoulder and when you're about to step out of the class, someone called you out.

You turned your head and found that it was Dyo.

"Yes?" You tried to sound as friendly as you could cause you didn't want him to know that you like him and also doesn't want their relationship to get disturb because of your feelings. All the drama is like that.

He was holding on some paper that was familiar to you. "I'd finish it." He told you, looking at the papers you guys worked on sometime ago. 

Okay. You've nothing to do with him anymore. It's just your feelings after this.

"Okay. Thanks." You thanked him, didn't have any intention to even look at it. 

"Maybe you wanna take a look at it? Since we worked on it together from the start." He said, handing the paper right infront of your face like he was forcing you. 

"But you worked till the end by yourself. And you're the pro. I'm just the new kid." You said, slightly offended by your own words. He too, looked kind of shocked by what you said. 

"But you're smart too. Maybe there's still something we could work on to make it more perfect, right?" He lift his shoulder, suggesting you. 

Can't he just give it to the teacher already? You didn't want to see his face anymore. You'd delete all of his photos in your phone. Cause those photos remind you of him cause it's clearly his face. HIS FREAKING FACE!

And the dating fact too.

"It's okay, Dyo. You can just give it to the teacher already." You asked him, cause that'll be more easier. He hummed a rhythm and said a simple okay.

You were about to leave the classroom once you dealed with him, 

"Are we friends??" He asked out of the blue. 

"No, Dyo. We're not. We're just plainly classmates and project partner." You answered without any tone like a person with no feelings.

"Oh. Okay then." He didn't expect you to say that. 

You finally stepped a foot outside the class and bumped into ChanYeol. 

He saw you talked to Dyo just now and he know that you got irritated by Dyo just by looking at your face. 

"Ermm.. Did something happened??" 

Why is everyone asking that question?? Did something happened? Did something happened? Did something happened? There's only one thing happened!

Irene is dating Dyo!

Damn it! What is wrong with everyone??

"Nothing." You responded.

Dyo was looking at you and ChanYeol talking and he froze at the exact same spot. 

"You're done??" You asked him. 

"Yeah. Quite.." He adjusted his pant's zipper.

Why can't he cover up a little? I mean he's doing it infront of the class and that's public. And there's Dyo. 

Dyo was quite dumbfounded when ChanYeol did that infront of you, which is a girl. He's adjusting his zip infront of a girl, dude. His zip. 

HIS ZIP. 

Whatever. 

Maybe you're comfortable with him and don't mind anything that he do.

"Let's go then." You grabbed his arm and pulled him to walk with you. And ChanYeol followed you like a lost puppy. 

---------------------

"She still loves him." ChanYeol laid on his bed. He ran his fingers along his hair. 

He was alone. In his bed. Just back from school. 

You still can't get over the reality. You still talk to him, Dyo. That means you still have feelings for him and you didn't give up. 

What should he do to make you stop that? Stop loving Dyo and loves him instead? 

He brainstormed like he was in an exam. He needs to stop you and this will stop making you suffer. It's for your own good and not his.

"Confess?" The idea came to his thought unexpectedly. He sat up and fiddled with his thumb. 

Well.. Maybe that could solve the problem. But that would be like he's using you to own you. But that could do the trick right?

Well maybe. But what if you reject him? And that'll probably end your friendship. And you still love Dyo. Maybe it's not the best time to tell you about his feelings towards you. 

Maybe telling you is good too. Cause maybe you've completely forget about Dyo cause just by looking at your face just now, it's quite obvious that you're fed up with him. And maybe you'll have consideration of his confession and lastly like him back! 

Yes. That sounds like cool. He finally got you. 

"Yeah. I'm going to do that soon. But now let's take a shower." He told himself. He stood up, grabbed his towel and opened the shower to let the water drenched himself while he think more fabulous plan.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hohoho!! I can't update as frequently as I did cause my mom is back tonight!!! ahvuhojhe7hno. Okay I'm bored. And my sister is nagging to use the computer so she can play Attack On Titan Tribute Game with my brother. *eventually roll eyes*

Finally our ChanYeol is going to confess!! Yay!! But how'll things turn out?? Let's just find out in the next chapters!! Bye! Love you guys and

ChanYeol too. 


(I called this is 'Pure Perfection'. It's like he's made out of clouds from heaven.)