Chapter 6

Waiting For You..

"Step 1 : Start off by smiling at her. Then pick up your strategy. What the ??" ChanYeol read the book that BaekHyun gave, "How to Flirt with Girl".

Seriously?? I have to smile at her?? ChanYeol's mind squirmed. He tilted his head in frustration and put the book back on his study table.

                                             -------------

You were waiting for ChanYeol infront of your house. It's 7.10 a.m. already. You're gonna be late if he's still in his bed. Just by the time you thought you wanted to go to the school by yourself, ChanYeol appeared behind the car that was parked infront of your house.

"Hi!!" He seemed to be quite cheerful today, and he managed to make your day better by setting on your mood. "Hey!!" You replied and went near him. "Let's Go!!" You tugged at his arm and cling around it. He gasped, shocked by your sudden action. He inhaled and exhaled, trying to calm himself.

You guys started to set off to school. You didn't pull your hand, still clinging on his arm. You were that way because you felt comfortable with him.  You noticed that ChanYeol seemed to be quiet so you tilted your head up and watched him. He quickly sent you a smile that showed off his pearly white teeth till his eyes squinted. You cocked an eyebrow.

What?? Why is he smiling like that? He looks like a.. creep. You turned your head back to the front and started think that ChanYeol is a weird guy. He doesn't have to smile like a nerd. Showing off his teeth. Fortunately he doesn't have brace on his teeth. That looks more like a creepy nerd so proud of his teeth. You think weird. You let go of his arm and hang it awkwardly by your side. You were thinking of ChanYeol.

You can't forget that weird smile of his.

                                             --------------

"Hey there!!" Dyo greeted cheerfully once you walked past him with ChanYeol at the school's packed hallway. ChanYeol's facial expressions changed the moment Dyo greeted you. "Hey!!" You answered. ChanYeol tugged at your hand, signalling you that the two of you have to go. You shrugged at his hand, unwilling to go past Dyo after a simple hey. You heard ChanYeol growled once you shrugged. Come on!! It's a perfect opportunity for you to make ChanYeol jealous of you and Dyo. You giggled to yourself, so agree to your own little evil plan.

"Dyo-ya.. Can we do the project after school today?? I'm quite busy tomorrow." You asked. Dyo pouted, he's thinking. He's so cute when he did that.

Haishh.. Why does she always wanted to talk to him.. I have to meet BaekHyun, okay.. ChanYeol thought. He rolled his eyes, felt a sudden annoyed by your attitude. You met KyungSoo and Boom. You forgot him. Oh great. He hates all of this. He has to find a way to keep you away from KyungSoo.

"I don't think I can. I'm so sorry. I got something to do." He apologized. Yess!! I won't be alone walking home by myself today!! ChanYeol's mind said. He smiled to himself. "Hmm.. Well okay then I guess." You flashed a pathetic smile to Dyo and walked past him with ChanYeol. You guys walked together to class.

                                             ---------------

AFTER SCHOOL

"So how should I do this?? By turning this up??" Dyo turned the handle up, letting the coffee bean getting poured in the cup that he's holding underneath. The more professional barista clapped her hand as she watched Dyo become better in this coffee making session.

"You've improve a lot and I'm proud of you." the barista leaned backward, so proud that she have the ability to make someone as awesome as she is. Dyo smiled sheepishly his eyes squinted due to the compliment he get from his teacher. "Thanks Ms Kim." He put the cup on the tabletop and took the napkin that were hanging in his apron to wipe his palm. He smiled so delightly.

                                                 --------------

Author's note: 

Hey there!! I found the time to update (although I have to abandone my assignment and homework for awhile just to update this). I'm sorry that I might can't update till the mid of November. I'm sorry for the short chapter. This is all I can write for the time. By the way I love for those who read my fic. I really appreciate it. 사랑해!!♡♡ And 사랑해 찬열 too!!