Chapter 12

Waiting For You..

"I'm sorry SeulGi. But I really have to get him home right now." You tried to balance the drunk man. He kept moving and that's making your work harder and harder. SeulGi took a peek at her hazelnut watch. "But. It's not too late." She showed you her watch. "But- Woah!!" ChanYeol stumbled on his feet and that made you fell on the ground along with him. "SeulGi!! Help me!!" You stretched out one of your hand and SeulGi quickly grabbed and pulled it hard. You managed to stand up, leaving the drunk man babbling on his own on the rocky path. BaekHyun had already left since he's too furious about what happened till he doesn't want to be in the party anymore. Suddenly, he called your name that stunned you.

"Ya!! You wanna know something??"

"No. I don't want to know any single detail about you."

"Yeah Whatever. I'll tell anyway. I used to keep a ferret when I was young. I named him Ddori!! Isn't that cuuteeee??? But he died!! I miss him so much that I'll dig his grave where I buried him in my backyard. You wanna help me out??" He pressed his lips firmly against each other and played with the strands of his hair. Oh My God. this is going to be harder than I thought. you thought.

"Can you remind me why did I even allow him to drink at the first place?? I really regret it." You said. SeulGi lifted both of her shoulder and made a pout. "Never mind. But can I just get him home right now??" you asked for her permissions. SeulGi seems to be hesitate at first, but looking at the condition. It's quite serious.

"Okay. But let me help you out first." She lend a hand to lift ChanYeol up. Both of you hold ChanYeol's hands and pulled him up. Not done yet! You guys had to balance him till he can stand straight on his foot. But that hardlt works. So you ended up supporting him on your own. 

"Bye." SeulGi gave you her last wave and now. Journey back home never seems so far.

------------------

Oh My God. Why did he even sang to this song??!! "Komse mariga! Hanchi beiso! Appa gom! Eomma gom! Aegi gom! Appa gommun dungdunghae! Eomma gommun nalshi ne! Aegi gommun neomu gwiyowo! Eeshuk! Eeshuk Chalhanda!! HAHAHA!!" 

Does 'hahaha' in the lyrics?? You thought.

How big is an alcohol's affect to a person?? Seems big to you. ChanYeol had never been this critical. He's jumping with his arms wrapped around your neck. He'd been telling you nonsense thing. And now?? He's singing to the bear family song for the fifth time!! You're only half way but this is already so tiring!! You lifted his arms again. He suddenly walked to the side. Okay. He's about to fall for the 11th time. 

He stumbled again and dragged you down again. But this time. You fell ontop of him. And that gave you this very very odd feelings. 

What The hell.

When you're about to get yourself away from him, he suddenly wrapped his arms around your back and pulled you back down onto his chest. It looked like you guys were hugging on the floor. . 

"ChanYeol!! Let me go!!!" You lifted yourself up, trying to escape from his hold. You put both of your hands beside his pointy ears and tried to push him away. But he only tightened his embrace more. 

Please God. Don't let anyone see this. They might misunderstood what they saw. You prayed. Unfortunately, you're too late.

An elderly walked past and watched the two of you on the ground, struggling. This is ridiculous!! 

"Please, ahjussi. Don't misunderstand. He's kind of drunk right now." You explained to the old man with a sheepish smile, hoping that he'll understand. He nodded. But when he was about to leave, ChanYeol said something seriously embarassing.

"Shut up! I just want to you right now!!" Chanyeol shouted. What the Hell??? Are you kidding me?? Did he watch till he said those kind of things?? "What The , ChanYeol?? Stop talking nonsense!!! We're just friends!!!" You replied. The old man turned his head back. Oh My God. He's sure judging us right now. You guessed. 

This is enough. You had enough. All this thing is ing stupid. You forced yourself to get the hell out of him. And you did it. You stood up and you slightly kicked him at his thigh and he squirmed in pain. "Take that you stupid!!" He hold his thigh and tried to avoid your kicks. You stopped but you sure that wasn't enough. He pouted, begging for your mercy. Fine. You always lose to his aegyo. 

"Come on. I'll get you home." You pulled him by his hands and he cheered. "Yay!! You're the best!! You're so kind to me!!" He shouted.

"Yeah Whatever." You rolled your eyes and ignored the old man behind. You started your journey. Again.

--------------------

"Just a little bit..." You had arrived at the corner to enter the street of your house. You adjusted his arms on your shoulder, hoping that it'll be the last time. But he suddenly stop you by pulling your hair. 

"Aishh ChanYeol!! Stop moving , will you??!!!" You screamed. 

"Irene." He pointed out. "So what??!!!" You replied. you didn't care about anyone right now. The only thing you cared is getting him home!

"KyungSoo." He pointed out at the same exact spot as Irene just now. 

What? Dyo??? You stunned by hearing his name. You quickly took a look at where ChanYeol's fingers pointed to. 

Yeah. There's Dyo. Wearing a barista-like outfit and a bagpack. He's so cute. Yeah never mind. He doesn't even care about you.

"Irene and Dyo!" ChanYeol half-screamed.

Irene and Dyo?? You thought again. You took a look at it again.

Hell . Indeed it was Irene and Dyo. Why are they together?? Walking and holding hands?? You stopped your intention to get ChanYeol home because of the two of them. Why are they together?? 

Can anyone please tell you why are they together?!!

Although Dyo wasn't your boyfriend, but that surely broke your chance to have him as your boyfriend. You stared at them. Oh you are jealous. 

ChanYeol sure noticed your change although he's still drunk. He slightly said. "I wanna go home. Now." He insisted with an angry tone in it. His voice woke you up. "Yeah. Let send you home." Your voice soften. You walked. ChanYeol got his hands off of you and tried his best to walk by himself. Now what's wrong with him??!! 

Why is this happening?? Why is Irene with Dyo?? With that question on your mind, you sadly sent ChanYeol home and laid drmatically on your bed after that.