Chapter 36 (Bonus)

Waiting For You..

"ChanYeol-ah!!" You hitted on the door with your fist.

This kid better be quick. He called you to come over his house and even told you to bring some snacks over. And you're too kind that you wasted all of your money to buy seriously many snacks for him as he said he's going to watch a movie with you. You brought a full bag of snacks just for him. And another secret shopping bag. 

"PARK CHANYEOL!" You screamed with all your might.

The door opened.

"I'm sorry. I was taking shower just now and I even tripped for you when I was rushing out from the bathroom. Do you see this bruise on my knee?" He uttered sloppily with his hand holding a towel on his head and one pointed to his injured knee. Luckily, he managed to wear a shirt before rushing out to get you. You glared at him with your sharp eyes.

"I don't care. Let me in. NOW!!" You walked past him, pushing away that made him stumbled. Your hands are the most important by the time.

You set those bags on his living room's coffee table and masaged your own palms as it were hurt for lifting those heavy bags too long.

"Jagi-"

"Don't call me 'Jagi'! That's so disgusting!" You warned.

He always begged you to allow him to call you 'Jagi'. But hell no! That's seriously cheesy, dude. You mean, it's not like you hate it. You do like romantic man. But it's awkward. Cause he used to be your bestfriend and he suddenly wanted to call you with couple's names. But he is still your bestfriend now. And boyfriend at the same time. It just sounds.. wrong.

"What's in the bag?" He went over to check the bag's content. You quickly stopped his hands when he was trying to reach the shopping bag.

"No. It's just.." You stuttered. 

"It's just?" He lifted his eyebrow.

You gripped harder on his wrist.

You snatched the shopping bag and put it farther from him. 

"Just don't touch this one, okay? This one," You pointed him the bag full of snacks "I allow you."

"Ermm.. Okay then." He backed off.

He was alone in the house as his family went to some banquet for adults only. And his eomma said he's just a highschool's student, not an adult yet. So he was left alone in the house. That's why he asked you to accompany him to let the boredness go away.

Exam has ended. And thanks God, on the last two days, ChanYeol helped you a lot with Add Math. You helped him too in English. And you could answer all the questions in all subject in ease. Now you guys just have to wait for the results.

You walked into the kitchen as ChanYeol's house has become your second house, only to found a huge mountain of dishes in the sink. You sighed.

"Park ChanYeol. I don't know what had you done but you were left alone in the house yet you still eat like a Donkey Kong." You nagged. He peeked his head from the couch to look at you. 

"Will you be kind and help me with it?" He asked. He's too lazy to do that. 

"I'm not your ing maid, ChanYeol. I'm just your girlfriend. Please ChanYeol, on this special day, don't make me mad." You mumbled, frustrated. Geez, you're just back from the convenient store to buy those unhealthy snacks for him and now he asked you to do his house chores?! Smart, Park ChanYeol. Smart.

 "Please.. Please.." He pleaded, joining his fists and pouted to you with his eyes squinted. You looked away.

You're so weak. His aegyo always manages to break your wall.

"Fine." You curled your tee's sleeve up and reached up to take a pair of rubber glove from the cupboard above you. He cheered.

"Yay! Thank you!" He stood up and went over to you to hug you as a sign of thank. 

You picked up a plate from the clogged sink. It's flooded with disgusting intestines and meat.

Please, Park ChanYeol. You're so dirty. 

"I love you." He murmured into your ear while giggling, sending vibrations through your body as he already trapped you in his arms and body. 

"Yet you still force me to do your house chores." You replied cockily. Oh he wasn't expecting that. He was expecting 'I love you too'. 

"Hey. Let's just pretend that this is a practice for you to become a great housewife for me when we're adults." He teased. 

The heck, ChanYeol. 

You kicked his knee from the front. He ouched.

"Don't talk about marriage here." You scolded while he was rubbing his knee with his right hand now, still not letting you go with his left. 

His hand was disturbing you. 

"ChanYeol. Let me go. Or not I won't do the house chores for you." You warned again. 

"Okay okay." He let you go. At last. 

He went back to the living room and started to choose a movie to watch with you. 

He called you. 

"What movie do you want to watch?" He asked, his head perked up to you in the kitchen. 

"Inside Out." Oh. You like that movie. 

"That movie is for kids. Let's not watch that." He refused.

"You want to watch a movie with me or not?"

"Okay. Let's go with that." He set in the DVD. 

He is always scared when you threatened him or whatever that might bring loss to him. It's not your fault. He's the one who is so stubborn to listen to you. 

As time slipped, you reached the end of the chores. You took like half hour which was like 5 hours to ChanYeol who was waiting for you to done with the work. 

You took off the glove like a surgeon in the surgery room and you put it on the tabletop. You made your way to the living room, only to catch a cute bear called ChanYeol hibernating on the couch. So cute. Suitable for snuggling. 

You smiled.

This kid.

You saw the television on, a settings at the bottom of the screen, displaying some signs whether you wanted to pause, play or stop and the volume of course. 

You bent down to your knee beside the couch where ChanYeol slept on. His legs were far way longer that the couch's length with his hands leaned against the back of the couch. 

You don't know how but you fall in love with every version of him. 

Goofy. Funny. Dirty. Disgusting. Caring. Kind. Helpful. Generous. Careful. Focused. Cute. Handsome. Tall. Derpy. Clumsy. Silly. Elfy. Puffy. Awkward. Shy. Brave. Manly. Girly. Frustrated. Nervous. Romantic. Cheesy. Jealous?

And most important.

Him being himself.

"ChanYeol-ah.." You called him softly, trying to wake him up. He moved a little with his snores. He turned away with his fingers scratching his elbow. 

Oh My God. That's so cute. 

You turned away. On his special night, it's quite enjoying to see him sleeping soundlessly. 

You looked at the screen. 

Inside Out.

You love the movie since it premiered. It starred Riley, Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust and Fear. Well, of course your favourite character is Anger. You can tell it just by looking at your behaviour. Grumpy. The character you hated the most of course it's Sadness. Full of trouble. Ergh. Luckily, there's Joy to the rescue.

You looked at the five bestfriends. Oh. They looked like you guys. You, ChanYeol, Irene, BaekHyun and SeulGi.

"Oh.. You're looking at me sleeping?" He suddenly awake, he shocked you. You tilted your head to the back to look at him yawned.

"Well.. Yeah. You look really really funny." He rubbed his eyes. "You took too much time."

"You can't complain, ChanYeol. You're the one who asked for it." 

"Okay." He answered simply. 

"The content of the bag is killing me. I wanted to know." He pointed to the shopping bag. 

"Hurm.. If you wanted to know, close your eyes." You said. He raised his eyebrows.

"Ergh.. Why would I?" 

"Well. You wanted to know, right? Come on, close your eyes." You stood up and gestured him. 

"Okay okay. I'll close them." He shut his eyes.

Yes. Your plan is working. You wanted to surprise him. 

Happy..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PARK CHANYEOL!!" The door slammed open, you and ChanYeol shook your body in shock. BaekHyun made a 'Ta-da!' pose infront of the door with his rectangular smile.

What The Heck, Byun BaekHyun?!

You thought he was alone but no.

"Oh come on! Don't tell me we're not invited!" More people rushed into the house, like Irene.

BaekHyun stepped into the house like he's the owner of it.

"Geez. What are you guys doing here?" ChanYeol flipped the invincible table infront of him. 

"We're here to celebrate your birthday, . We even bought you birthday cake. Take it in, SeulGi!" Irene gestured her.

The room went dim suddenly as BaekHyun shut the light off. 

"Saengil chukha hamnida.." The birthday song went on. 

Wait. Is that SeulGi? And Wendy and Joy and Yeri?!!

What the heck? Don't tell me that they came just to celebrate ChanYeol's birthday? ChanYeol doesn't even know them.

One by one entered the house, ChanYeol dropped his jaw in excitement. Oh he never expected this to happen and even strangers celebrate his birthday!

The birthday slowly ended as the cake holder, Kang SeulGi brought it infront ChanYeol.

The cakes were so cute. It was Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma' head. Each of them were sticked by 5 candles on the top of their head. (Why does it sounds wrong to me? Sticked?) You chuckled at how childish it were. Although it were not so perfect, sloppy, but it were sure creative.

"Now. Make a wish." SeulGi said with you beside ChanYeol. ChanYeol intertwined his fingers together and silently made a wish in his heart as he closed his eyes like before. He's done and before he could blpw air to the candles, mouth turned into an 'O' shape, BaekHyun stopped him. 

"You. Blow it with him." BaekHyun said.

What? You? 

Oh. BaekHyun always wants to make some fusses with you. 

"Yeah. You should." SeulGi nodded in agreement. No. You shouldn't. You shook your head.

"No. It's not my birthday." You responded. ChanYeol who was sitting beside you just stayed there watching everything. Irene rolled her eyes.

"You're his girlfriend. It's not a crime." Everyone agreed.

"Nah. You should just blow it by yourself or else the wind will help you with that." You told ChanYeol as he was looking at you. 

ChanYeol nodded. (Too many nodded.)

He blew all the candles at once and was followed by applause. 

Wendy handed him a knife that was designed special for knife. (I kinda forget what it's called.)

"Thanks." He said. He hold it and lined it over the-full-of-cream-on-the-surface cake and sliced the both of them into two. 

"Why did you guys buy such childish cakes for me??" ChanYeol furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Cause we know that Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma are the both of you." SeulGi answered, sounded convincing enough while referred to the two of you. 

These es just ship you guys so much like Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma. Well. They did resemble you guys. Bestfriend. s.

"Here." BaekHyun handed him a box with a ribbon on top. ChanYeol took it and started to tear off the wrapping paper. He opened the box and..

"What the hell is this, BaekHyun-ah?" ChanYeol observed it and he widen his eyes once he realized what it is. BaekHyun smirked like the ert he is.

"Why are you giving me boxers?" He took the package in his hands and looked at it. That was so embarassing because it has Rilakkuma's pattern on it. 

All the girls started to hold their laugh. 

"I know you need those more." BaekHyun explained. You little ert. Girls blushed.

"Shut up, Byun BaekHyun. I'm going to take it just because you're my bestfriend." ChanYeol put the package back inti the box and placed it on his left. 

"This is from me." It's Irene's turn now. ChanYeol unwrapped the gift and was heart melted.

"Thanks." ChanYeol smiled at her while Irene just lifted her petite shoulder up. 

It was Lightsaber. Lightsaber from the movie he likes, Star Wars. Oh My God. He loves this so much. (Gift dedicated to EXO's song, Lightsaber.)

He put it aside with BaekHyun's. SeulGi went over to him and handed her present. 

ChanYeol took it and was in for a surprise.

"Thanks, SeulGi. But I was quite offended." He said.

"It's for your studies." She exclaimed. It was an English exercise book and an Add Math reference book.

He placed it on the coffee table infront of him and Wendy went over to him then gave him a card. 

"This is from us." The 'us' she said meant herself and Joy and Yeri. 

He flipped the card, analyzing the outer part first and took a look inside.

To : ChanYeol-ssi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! We are SeulGi's bestfriends from Busan, Wendy, Joy and Yeri. I guess you already know who we are as SeulGi must have told you guys, right?

ChanYeol answered yes in his heart.

Although we don't know each other much but let's make great friends too like the others! I hope God blesses you as long as you are still breathing. Good luck! Happy birthday!

From : Wendy, Joy and Yeri.

There were some scribbles on it, decorating the plain blue cards.

"Thanks." He showed them the card and they only smiled.

"Are we missing somebody??" BaekHyun raised his eyebrow suggestively, hinting you. You rolled your eyes at how annoying was BaekHyun.

"Are you planning to give him a kiss?" SeulGi suddenly said, making ChanYeol blushed madly like a girl.

"Oh! ChanYeol is blushing!! That means ChanYeol wants it! Go kiss him!" Wendy cheered.

The heck, everyone?

ChanYeol cupped his cheek disgustingly and swayed his body.

Stop, Park ChanYeol. You're making a fool of yourself.

"No. I'm not." You shut them up. "I have something for him." You stretched yourself from the couch over to the coffee table where you placed the shopping bag on top and took it in your hand.

Everyone focused themselves on you, anticipating of what you had for him. 

"I had these for you." You pulled a furry coat out of it. ChanYeol joined his eyebrows.

"I know this coat. You bought it in Malaysia, right?" He guessed. "Weren't you planning to give it to ChoHyun? You told me that day."

"You gave ChanYeol something that for your brother? What a great idea." BaekHyun said. 

"No. Actually.. I lied. It was for you actually. I lied so you would not insist me to not buy it for you." You explained sweetly. 

FLASHBACK

"Omo, ChanYeol! This coat is good!" You showed him a coat. He glanced at it.

"Yeah. It's quite good." He complimented. 

Ermm.. Since you already had three coat for your brother.. Let's get him some. 

This coat featured winter style.

Oh. ChanYeol's birthday is on 27 Nov which is during winter. Perfect. It was for his birthday that you decided to keep it as a secret.

"Hey, ChanYeol. Can I use your body for a while?" You asked.

"Ermm.. Why?"

"Ermm.. I want to give this coat to ChoHyun and his body is quite similar to you." You lied and fortunately it worked.

"Sure."

You lined it infront of his body. Great. Just his size.

"Okay. I'm done. Thanks."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Oh. Okay. I like this coat." He took it from you. 

ChanYeol kept checking the clothes you gave him.. like about 1 coat and 1 sweater and 1 turtleneck sweater. (He looks so hot with turtleneck sweater.)

Everyone started to chat after the gift's part, leaving the movie displayed alone on the screen. 

Some of them started to dig through the snacks' bag which SeulGi was the first to do that. SeulGi was searching for something good to eat yet she found something better.

"Oh My God! It's Pringles!!!" She pulled a cylinder can with her jaw dropped looking at the chips. You peeked over and snickered.

"I bought that just now. You can have it if you want." You said. She nodded like a kid got het wished present from Santa. 

*All of you practically know how SeulGi is into Pringles. She's so cute.*

She hugged it and went over to Red Velvet, the newly-formed group who was chatting endlessly on the couch infront of you and ChanYeol. 

Five of them became bestfriend really quick. Irene was welcomed warmly by the youngsters. Hope they debut together.

BaekHyun took out the DVD from the input box and plugged in XBOX.

Damn he was obsessed with that stuff.

 He was playing it, swaying his body following every action that was made by the character in the game.

"How do you think the results will turn out?" ChanYeol came up with a topic that you're so so uninterested in. 

He ran his slim fingers through the strands of your hair while je was holding you in his arms. He cutely looked over to you who was currently lying your head against his chest. 

To not disappoint him, you answered his question, "I bet it'll turn out great."

"But we made preparation like at the eleventh hour. And I did answer it with a little difficulty." He muttered. "Especially English."

"It's okay, ChanYeol. As long as we trust ourselves. And let's not drop class. I still wanna sit beside you next year." You said. He twirled one of your strands in his finger.

"Of course." He smiled.

The door crashed, two persons barged in, startling everyone in the living room, BaekHyun lost his game. 

"GUYS! RESULT IS OUT!" Dyo shouted with Grandpa Suho behind him. Both of them wearing worried mask. 

 "Really?" Everyone started to look afraid. Irene jumped out from the small group meeting as she's the only one from the school. 

"Damn it. I don't answer with all my might." BaekHyun cursed, throwing whatever stuff he's holding just now.

"But it says here.." Suho looked at his phone with a horrified face.

Suspend.

He changed his expressions. He showed you guys his screen, a list appeared on the screen.

"ALL OF US WILL BE IN THE FIRST CLASS!!" He announced. Everyone cheered.

Yes!

Great. What a reunion. You love this. A smile crept onto your face with your acknowledge.

ChanYeol and Dyo are no longer enemy. ChanYeol forgave what Dyo did to him for a long time ago. It's not about YeEun anymore. It's about you. And Dyo is having a great time with Irene too like you guys. 

And you heard TaeYeon has to move to DaeJoon. No more the wicked woman. Bye bye evil witch. 

What a great ending of the story.

"Guess you guys didn't know, right?" You asked to the two person who just came.

"What?" Dyo furrowed his thick eyebrows.

"It's ChanYeol's birthday today." Suho, as a childhood friend with ChanYeol along with BaekHyun told. 

"Oh. Then happy birthday, ChanYeol." He said.

"Thanks, buddy." He smiled.

"Here. Take this." You handed them the slices of cake which you had help ChanYeol with. You placed them onto a plate and gave each of them one. Suho and Dyo joined BaekHyun but was stop by Yeri. 

"Yah, Dyo Oppa. Don't you want to sit with Irene eonni?" She teased. Some of you started to giggle. 

"It's okay, Yeri. I know he's not the romantic type like ChanYeol." Irene glanced over to ChanYeol who was cuddling with you.

"I know you're jealous of me for not having a great boyfriend like ChanYeol, Irene." You helped ChanYeol to answer that. ChanYeol is always slow.

Irene chuckled.

"Dyo is like 100 times better than ChanYeol."

"Oh really? Then why isn't he sitting beside you right now?" 

"Ladys.." BaekHyun tried to cut in. He doesn't like woman fight which always come with hair-pulling thing. 

"Oh. Come on. Everyone knows Dyo is smarter than ChanYeol."

"This is not about studies, Irene. This is about perfect boyfriend type. And ChanYeol perfectly fulfilled all the criteria." 

"Huh. Everyone has their own taste."

"Then why are we even talked about this?" 

"Guys. Let's not talk about this. Everyone has their own goodness and badness." Dyo said.

Those three started to play with the XBOX.

You and Irene stopped the fight that was going to explode after Dyo's wise words.

"You shouldn't really protect me just now, you know?" ChanYeol mumbled. "It's okay."

"It's okay, ChnaYeol. I know if I didn't back you up just now, Irene would just continue to boast how good is Dyo to me." You thought.

He thought.

"Okay. That's right. Thank you." He pecked your cheek.

Cheesy again.

"It's like I'm the man in this relationship, you know? And you're the girl." You exclaimed. 

"Ermm.. That's what makes us special." He said.

"Yeah. You're right."

Well.. He's right. He might looks like a true gentleman, but he's a total coward. Fortunately, he doesn't freak out when he sees a cockroach. You heard that he's not afraid of bugs. 

Cuddling with ChanYeol is so warm. You're lucky that you got a perfect boyfriend like him. Well.. Actually he's your first love. You never dated anyone before. And you never knew your first love was going to be your bestfriend.

Living room was filled with laughter, smiles, grunts and hums. Red Velvet was having such a good time. While the three awkward guys were playing games with fun. How about you and ChanYeol? I think I told you guys just now.

A knock on the door averted you guys' attention to the door.

The door slided open..

God damn it.

 Everyone stood up, welcoming the owner of the house home.

You were the one that are scared the most. Cause you're cuddling with his son. And that's not cool if you got caught.

"Annyeonghaseyo." All of you greeted and bowed in unison. Three adults appeared at the front door and replied you guys with smiles.

"Oh Hi!! It's nice to see all of you here!" Yoora waved to you guys while stepping into the house. ChanYeol's eomma and appa o ly flashed a smile and walked past you guys.

Well.. It's quite awkward to see your son's girlfriend in the house and even hugging on the living room's couch. But they seems to be okay with it. Yoora eonni's boyfriend too, always visits their house. And ChanYeol's eomma is so outgoing that you became her bestfriend after Yoora. ChanYeol's appa is seldom in the house as he always got something to do. And you're not curious what was that.

Everyone waved back at Yoora friendly while the old yet non-aging girl walked to you.

"It has been a while. And you even celebrate my baby dongsaeng's birthday.. That's so sweet of you." She said once she saw the Rilakkuma's cake on the coffee table. She turned to ChanYeol. "Saengil-chukahae, Chan-ah." She used ChanYeol's pet name in the house.

Chan?

"Don't call me with that name infront of her, noona." He warned.

"Aw.. What? You're embarassed? She should know that too." She mocked.

"By the way, I allow you to call him Chan. Or even Channie if you want to be more romantic." She whispered to you yet ChanYeol heard it. He rolled his eyes.

"Noona. Stop." 

"I think the name is cute. You lifted one of your shoulder.

It is cute. 

"Don't call me with that. I don't like it." He said. Yoora chuckled.

"Oh. My little baby bear brother is shy." Yoora pouted, pinching ChanYeol's puffy cheek. ChanYeol rolled his eyes again amd shrugged at her hand.

"Geez."

"By the way, I bought some galbi for you guys. Whould you like to help me prepare it?" She showed you the black plastic she had in her hand.

Galbi?

"Oh Thanks for buying my favourite food, noona." He said.

"I know you like it." She walked to the kitchen with you followed behind.

After a while, after Yoora cleaned herself up, you guys brought a full plate of galbi to the living room and everyone tucked in like homeless person who hasn't eat for years. 

Yoora hung out with you guys, enjoying you guys youthful moments although she's kinda old there. She is three years older than you guys.

Night came earlier than you guys thought. It's 11.45 pm while all of you thought it just 8.30 pm. Everybody started to descend the house, bid their goodbye to the owner of the house with some polite excuse. You were the last to go back home as you helped a little to clean up the kitchen and the living room. 

"Bye." You hugged ChanYeol while he patted your head. He pulled away, planted a light kiss on your lips and waved at you.

You waved back with your hands in the pocket of your coat, you started to walk home. 

You saw ChanYeol closed the door once you were quite far away from his house already. You looked infront while counting the stars in the sky (although there is none).

You were busy with yourself and the stars that you didn't noticd the person infront and slightly bumped into a younger girl.

You looked at the face to apologize. "Mianhaey-" Your words stop once you recognized the face.

"ChaeYeon?" You sounded. ChaeYeon lifted her head up and smiled. "Eo. Hi Eonni!!" She hugged you and you were kinda curious what was she doing here alone in the late night. And she doesn't even live here.

She broke the embrace and asked "What are you doing here, eonni?" 

"I was heading home. What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to ChanYeol Oppa's house."

What?

At this late night, she's going to ChanYeol's?

No. That's not going to happen.

"No. ChanYeol's asleep. Go back home, ChaeYeon. It's really late now." She turned her to the back, practically chasing her away. She's not going to your boyfriend's house. She struggled.

"But-"

"ChaeYeon, I'm dating him, okay? I have right to protect him." You told her. She looked shock.

"Omo! Eonni is dating ChanYeol Oppa? That's a good news! I should spread it to the school!" She took out her phone from her coat while tapping furiously on the screen.

Yeah yeah.. Let her be. That's good cause everyone will know ChanYeol is yours now. So no one can touch him. 

"I've send it to the whole school, eonni! You guys are going to be the greatest couple ever! I ship you guys so hard!" She squirmed. 

Just what is wrong with this kid?

"Okay. Go back home now." 

"What- But-"

"No but but, ChaeYeon. You go back home now. If I found out that you're at ChanYeol Oppa's house, I'm going to kill you." You threatened. She looked shock again with her eyes widen.

"Okay okay. I'll go home." She turned away and you saw her ran away. 

Geez. 

Dude, why was she going to ChanYeol's house? And at this late night?

You cocked an eyebrow.

You can't take ChanYeol away from me, . Why is she going to a man's house at this late night? off, dude.

You shrugged.

Your phone vibrated in your pocket and you took it out and unlocked it just to receive a message that made you smile.

ChanYeol

You're home? I should have send you home. Gud nite. Dream of me, okay? Love you too.

Thanks.

You typed to reply it.

To ChanYeol

Okay. By the way, off. Better dream Patrick than you.

You sent it and was quickly replied by a pout from the derp guy.

You rolled your eyes at how childish he is. 

To ChanYeol

Kay. I love you too. Gud nite. ♡♡♡

He no longer replied. He must have drifted off to sleep in his bed. You put it back and went back home. 

You lied on your bed after you changed into your pyjamas. You grabbed Korilakkuma to become your bolster, imagining it's ChanYeol since their size are merely the same. 

ChanYeol

I love you.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sequel will be publish in 2016 or 2017. Please keep forward to it! Please comment about your opinion! I love it. I love you guys and ChanYeol too!