Chapter 31

Waiting For You..

"Did something happened?" TaeYeon asked, rolling her pen between her index. 

"What happened?" Irene asked back.

"ChanYeol and the girl. I saw ChanYeol was hanging out with Sehun yesterday." TaeYeon explained. 

Oh. It's about you and ChanYeol.

Irene sighed.

"Did they fight?"

"Ermm.. I don't quite know about what happened to them." Irene answered.

Did all of this happened because of her and her plan? If she didn't plan all of this, maybe all of this won't happen. Maybe. 

What happened? That question couldn't get out from her brain. It kept running in round and round. Two of her bestfriend were having problem with each other. She can't just stand aside and watch. It's her bestfriend, dude. And say she didn't help ChanYeol too with the assignment and ChanYeol handed it already. 

She got news from BaekHyun saying that ChanYeol is dead.

Geez. Those two were killing her. 

What could have happened between the two of you? Let's think. 

Hurmm... Maybe she should meet ChanYeol by her own.

--------------------

Irene knocked her hand on ChanYeol's house door and waited for a long for someone to open the door. 

The door clicked, doorknob being twisted. A woman appeared infront of the door and she looked down.

Irene fidgeted on her feet.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Can I meet ChanYeol?" She bowed to the lady and asked politely. 

"Erk.. Are you one of ChanYeol's friends??" Yoora asked.

"Ergh.. I'm Irene, eonni. Don't you remember me??" Irene lifted her eyebrow, her coat created a brushing sound. Yoora perked her head up.

"Oh. It's you. I'm sorry. It's been a long time since you were here." Yoora gestured her hand for Irene to get in. Irene took off her leathered boot to keep her feet warm from the freezing weather outside. She stepped into her bestfriend's house only to find the living room was empty. Only Yoora was there.

"Is ChanYeol okay? I'm worried about him." Yoora pulled Irene to the sofa to sit beside her. She could only think about her one and only baby brother.

"Erm.. I'm sorry. But I don't know anything." She said.

"Oh really? Cause BaekHyun has been visiting for two days from yesterday."  Yoora muttered as she made her way to the kitchen. "I'm making tea for you."

"Kamsahamnida. So.. Is BaekHyun here?" Irene thanked the older woman. She glanced at the television that was left open, a drama was showing on the screen.

Yoora shouted from the kitchen. "He's still here. You can go first. I'll bring the tea upstairs then." 

It's 9.00 pm and BaekHyun is still here. Shouldn't BaekHyun get back home at this time and finish his homework? Exam is just 18 days from now and shouldn't he worried? 

Irene said thank to Yoora and climbed up the stairs to ChanYeol's room. She knocked with the same rhythm as previous and waited for some boys to open the wooden door.

The door opened.

"Oh. It's you. Come on in." BaekHyun invited her in. "Irene is here." 

ChanYeol lifted himself from his bed and took a glimpse at the girl. "Irene?" ChanYeol got curious as Irene hadn't shown herself up since the dating thing. 

"I came to visit you. Appreciate it, ." She answered rude like she is only to receive a chuckle from BaekHyun. 

She walked to ChanYeol's study desk to sit infront it. She took a seat on the chair while she looked at the books that was splattered on the desk.

"Aren't you working on your homework, BaekHyun? Exam is around the corner." She asked. 

BaekHyun had already lied beside ChanYeol who was currently busying himself wearing a random he picked up from the floor. He didn't to be shirtless infront of a girl. That'll be very embarassing for him. 

"I am doing my homework. I brought it along with me." Irene nodded after listening BaekHyun's explanation.

She sighed suddenly.

"What?" BaekHyun cocked an eyebrow.

She stared at ChanYeol who was looking at the opposite way.

"Did something happened to you, ChanYeol?" She put on her real worried face. A real one.

ChanYeol kept his silent while he inhaled deeply.

BaekHyun snickered while he turned at the other way. "Why did you even care Irene?" 

"What? Did I say something wrong?" She cocked an eyebrow. She wasn't expecting that.

"I thought you forgot about us already." BaekHyun said, looking at Irene with suspiscious eyes that Irene can't translate the sparks in it.

"No. I didn't." She denied.

"Yeah whatever. Yeah and by the way. Why did you even ask?" 

"I know something is wrong lately. Can you guys tell me what happened?" She opened her arms infront of her. She needed to know.

"Everything is wrong when you started to date Dyo that day, Irene. Everything started to topple over because of you." BaekHyun gave Irene a bizarre glare.

Now it's her fault? She done nothing wrong! 

"How could it because of me? I did nothing! And now you guys are putting all the fault on me?! Unbelievable! And say that you guys ignored me! Dumping after you guys after she moved here. Good." She said, pouring her heart out.

"You don't know what happened, Irene.."

"Then tell me. Please. I need to know. You guys are my friends..." 

ChanYeol silent himself. Irene averted her attention to ChanYeol.

"Is it about her??" Irene guessed.

Both men sighed. 

"Ah.. So it is.." Irene nodded to herself. "What happened?" She snapped.

"You wanna know?" 

"Of course." 

BaekHyun tilted his head to look at the quiet boy. "I'll tell her, okay?" He informed. ChanYeol could only move his head. Irene needs to know what happened too. 

BaekHyun told her everything that night. From your feelings at Dyo.. What had she done to you.. After how you suffer when you knew that Irene is dating Dyo.. And how you affected ChanYeol.. And till what was happening now.

"Well. I know about she likes Dyo." She said.

"Then why did you even do that to her??" 

Oh. She forgot. They didn't know about the plan she made with TaeYeon.

"Ergh.. The truth is.."

Should she tell them? 

Yes or no?

Hurmm...

Yes they should know. She couldn't hide it anyway. They'll know one day. 

"Actually... I've made a plan with TaeYeon..." She started.

"That witch again? What had she up to this time??" BaekHyun threw his arms in the air, frustrated once he heard that girl's name.

"I'm going to tell you guys the truth. But you guys have to promise me that you guys won't tell her any single bit about it, okay??" Irene made a deal with them. BaekHyun was the only one that seem interested with it cause ChanYeol just couldn't stop his mood.

"Okay. I pinky promise." BaekHyun pulled out his pinky finger. "I'll representing ChanYeol and me." His another hand went straight to his heart. 

ChanYeol got up from his back. "Why is she doesn't allowed to know?" He asked.

"I don't want to break her heart." She exclaimed.

ChanYeol is tired of all of the thing that happened that he's too lazy to fight back and he only nodded.

It's Irene's turn to explain the whole plan to them. 

"What?! Made a plan because of me?? The hell is that?" 

"I know that is stupid. I've thought of it too." Irene looked up. 

"So you didn't like Dyo?? You dated Dyo just for the plan?" ChanYeol asked. 

If Irene really dated Dyo for the plan, he'll make sure that every Irene's pretty teeth fall off.

"No. Cause I really do like Dyo." She explained.

"Oh. Okay then. Why don't you tell us about that?" 

"Ergh.. Cause I don't want you guys to know? Whatever." Irene shrugged. 

"Fine. The thing is now let's think how will we settle this problem. Have you move on yet, ChanYeol?" Irene seems to be the most liveful about the whole situation.

ChanYeol didn't say a word. 

Irene looked at BaekHyun and BaekHyun just shook his head to her.

"Now is not the time, Irene. Let's give him some time." BaekHyun told her. 

ChanYeol was in a critical state. Yes. BaekHyun was right. He needed some times and she shouldn't step in this thing. 

--------------------

Good. You're dead. 

You let ChanYeol died because of you. 

What a great woman you are.

You wanted to tell him that you love him too now. But you can't just go like "ChanYeol! I love you too!". No. That is so stupid, man.

But what ChoEun said was right. You couldn't deny the fact.You love him too. 

You hugged the Korilakkuma tightly. Korilakkuma...

ChanYeol... 

You missed him so much. 

Korilakkuma's scent reminds you of ChanYeol. You wanted to cry for what you did to him.

You love to listen to him sings All Of Me. Whatever songs you don't mind. Anything will do as long as it was sang by him. 

You regretted to not kiss him back that night. You felt so bad right now. How could you do that to him? 

He wanted that kiss. He needed to get an answer from that kiss. He needed your love. He's been giving all the thing you wanted to you just to fulfill your need. 

Why are you so blind?

man. What had you done to him? Damn it. man... .

You wanted to tell him. But how? The question is how? How are you going to tell him? 

Maybe you needed some help. Irene? No. She had completely forgot about you. And says she was busying herself with her boyfriend right now. SeulGi? She's no longer will be here anymore as the transfer date is about to end. BaekHyun? no. He's the one that was trying to kill you for ChanYeol's sake.

Or maybe you just need to face to face with ChanYeol. Telling him the truth. All the thing was just wrong by the time and it could be fixed if you're the one that step infront. 

But. 

There's always a but stopping you. 

Hurmm... 

Maybe you shouldn't. 

--------------------

Days without ChanYeol was killing you. He still doesn't want to talk to you for what you did to him. 

Well.. It's okay. It's your fault by the way. If you didn't push him away that night, all of this won't happen. All of this happened was because of you. Yes. All of them. 

HaYoung continued to sit beside you. While SeulGi was going to move back in two days from now. SeulGi has been such a good friend to you when she was here. You wonder how you would do without her support behind you. Irene seems a little different from before like she knew something you didn't know.

The teacher was talking about exam. She wanted you to.. bla bla bla. You could only focus on ChanYeol right now. His back never seems so perfect before.

Geez. Now you like your ex-bestfriend. Way to go, girl.

Your grade are going to drop so bad because of him. Thanks Park ChanYeol for making me suffer like this and sorry for making you suffer too. 

What the is that?

You can't even talk properly now. Your mind is numb because of the overthinking. it.

ChanYeol was listening attentively to the teacher talking. While you just lost in your world. Looking at how he writing down every point that the teacher pressed into his notebook. And he would just sometimes played with Sehun by pushing him amd giggled.

He looks so perfect without your present. 

Maybe he doesn't need you anymore. Maybe he'd move on. 

You couldn't take your eyes off of him. Watching how he moves his body clumsily, how his lips parted to tease Sehun...

He suddenly turned to you. 

You quickly looked down, embarassed that he caught you peeking at him, cheeks painted pastel pink. You pretended to write something down into your notebook. You didn't want him to take you as 'lazy'. You pretended that you were fine, okay. While your heart were burning with flaring fire.

ChanYeol pressed his lips. She's fine without me.

He turned back. Maybe you really hate him. Okay. He got the hint now. He'll try to forget about you after this.

Which he can't.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm back!! With another chapter... This chapter .. I know I'm horrible. Please be patient. Keep reading! Please comment as I love reading you guys' opinion! It keeps me going! ^_^!! Love you guys and ChanYeol too!

*I've been giving you guys ChanYeol's pic. This time let it be our SeulBear!! (although there is no appearance of SeulGi in this chapter. I just miss her.)* (All of the gif are not mine.)

*How could you be so perfect, SeulGi eonni?? Any tips to have a fair skin??* 

*You're so beautifullllll~~ *Facepalming* I love youuu!!*

*Oh My Gosshhhhhhhh~~ You goddess!!*

*Literally crying right now... You're so prettyyyyy~~♡♡♡♡ Irene at the back*