Chapter 21

Waiting For You..

"So.. Are you okay now??" ChanYeol asked. 

It's the class break. The teacher let you do anything you want as she has something to work on. Just make sure that you don't go over the edge. 

ChanYeol was finishing his homework while you wrote your fanfic about Lovelyz's friendship. Yes. It was the fanfic you wrote to move on. Irene was with SeulGi chatting. 

"Yeah. I'm quite good now." You answered, angling your head a little. You added a 'quite' cause you weren't so sure about it. You continued to write the storyline and ChanYeol just.. always interested in what you did. 

"Can I read it once you finish it?? I want to be your first reader." ChanYeol stated. He knew you were a big fan of Lovelyz and its' member, Jung YeIn. You looked at him. 

You never met a boy who wanted to read his friend's fanfic. And he wasn't even a fan of Lovelyz. He's more to.. 2NE1. And Sandara Park. 

"You want to read it??" You said in an unsure tone. "You don't even like Lovelyz." 

"I'll try to like them for you." He said. He took out his hand and tapped his finger on his palm, wanting the book. 

"I'm not done yet!" You kept the book, afraif that he will snatche it like he always did. 

"Is it oneshot or what??" He asked. 

"I planned to do it like about 20 chapter." You replied and put it back on your desk. He shocked an expression. O.O

"Wow. That's so long!" He yelled, receiving everyone's attention. 

"What thing is so long, ChanYeol??" One of your classmates, Jackson asked while cocking his eyebrow. ChanYeol stammered to find an answer

"Oh. You.. You.. watched it??" Jackson brought his hand to his mouth. 

Why are they keep thinking of something else?? 

"No... No.. It's not that. It's just.." ChanYeol tried to explain but Jackson started to tell his friends what ChanYeol said just now.

"You know, ChanYeol. It's normal for a grown-up man like us to watch that stuff. Cause we do too." Jackson said with a smirk on his face. 

"I don't watch that thing!" He protested. "You don't need to be shy-" He cut Jackson off.

"She said that her fanfic is going to be 20 chapter long!!" ChanYeol explained, his hand is referring to you.

What?

 "She writes fanfic?? I don't know you have that ability." Jackson said, not impressed.

"Cause you don't know her well enough, Jackson. She's smarter than you." SeulGi suddenly interrupted. 

Thanks SeulGi for being such a good friend. 

"Yeah. So stop making stupid fuss about our friends." Irene too, protecting you guys. 

"Fine." Jackson decided to end the fight and turned back to chat with his gang.

"Thanks for that." ChanYeol thanked Irene and SeulGi. "We're friends, ChanYeol. That's what we do for each other." SeulGi joyfully exclaimed while Irene only put on a bitter smile. "Yeah." Irene mouthed. 

Irene protected you guys so she could lessen her guilt on you. Well she took your crush. The least thing that she can do is protect you and be a good friend, right?? 

"So back to the topic. That's so long!" ChanYeol slowed down his voice a little this time so there's no misunderstand again. 

"Can you not use the word 'long'?? That sounds so wrong." Your hand didn't stop writing down the story, missing some words as you're disturbed by the annoying bear. 

"Hurm.. Lengthy??" 

"That sounds more suspiscious." 

"Then? How should I describe it??"

Yeah. You tried to think of any words that has the same meaning like 'long' and 'lengthy'. But you failed.

"Okay. 20 chapters are not long, ChanYeol. It's normal." You explained to him. He don't know anything about writing. 

"Fine. So now. How many chapter have you wrote??"

"Chapter 3."

"CHAPTER 3?? That's going to take years to finish it until Chapter 20!!" He uttered.

"I'll just update everyday, ChanYeol. That's going to be easier then." You responded. 

"Then, how about you let me read first?? He did the same gesture like before. 

"You got homework to do, ChanYeol. Finish it first." You told him. 

"Fine." 

-----------------

After recess, your form teacher entered. The class turned into a desert with no living thing in it. Just the fan's sound resembling the sandstorm. 

"Class, I have something to announce." 

Is there more new student??

"Our school is going to held a trip to Malaysia before exam-"

Is the school lost its mind?? 

A trip to Malaysia before exam??!! 

The class began to cheer. Do they lost their mind too?? 

Can't they just let us study to prepare for the final year exam?? 

"-to help you release your stress." She continued.

Bull! 

That will more stressful for us!

But why were the students cheering?? 

So weird.

"Only our class is going. So I hope all of you can join this trip so we can have some good moments together befire this year ends." The teacher told more info about the trip. She showed you guys a paper. "Those who wanted to join the trip, please write down your name here." Lots of your classmates started to walk to the infont so they can write their name down. 

You looked at SeulGi cause she's been calling you out. "Let's go!!" She whispered. Irene is behind her supporting.

"You want to go??" ChanYeol asked. 

Well.. No.

"Nah. I want to focus on the exam." You said. You could see SeulGi grunted once you told ChanYeol about your decisions. She stood up and approached you.

"Let's go! It's going to be fun if all of us is there. Please.. Pretty please..." She begged, currently on her knees right now. 

Yeah. Unless you ditched us like you did before.

ChanYeol and you looked at each other. 

You could see clearly in his eyes that he wanted to join the trip.

Hurm.. But how about the exam?? It's more important. And the tip is not necessary at all. But it can leave some precious memory about your friends. 

Exam or Friends?? 

Exam. Friends. Exam. Friends. Exam. Friends. Exam. Friends. Exam. Friends. Exam. Friends. Exam. Friends. Exam. Friends. Exam. Friends. Exam. Friends.

Friends it is.

"Kay." You declared. ChanYeol put on his biggest smile in a milisecond. SeulGi threw her fist and quickly ran to the front to register your names. 

"Thanks." ChanYeol said. You nodded with a smile. 

------------------

"Eomma. I have something to tell you." You called your eomma out once you reached your house. 

Your eomma was in kitchen, cooking dinner for you. "You're home??" She turned around, her hand holding the spatula while the other one hold still the wok. She' frying some fried rice. 

"I'm going to Malaysia." You said. You sat on the stool infront of the kitchen island. 

"Really?? That's great!!" She said cheerfully. 

She quit her work cause she said she wanted to help ChoHyun to score well in his exam so he can enter a better highschool than yours. Yes ChoHyun is a . He always wanted to win you over. 

"Is ChanYeol Oppa going too?" ChoEun appeared out of nowhere. 

This kid is always about ChanYeol. 

"Does that matter?" You looked at her as she waited for your answer.

"Yes. Cause you'll die without him." She replied. 

"I can live on my own." You answered back. 

"I like ChanYeol. He's good." Your eomma suddenly said and that scared the out of you.

You glared at your eomma and slightly judged her. 

"Greenlight." ChoEun whispered. You rolled your eyes.

"What??" You asked. Your eomma turned the stove off and wiped her hand on the apron she's wearing. 

"He's kind and he's handsome too." She said. 

What the ? 

"Yeah. I agree with eomma." ChoEun cut in.

"Eomma. It's like you're looking for a man to marry me. And I'm just 17 but you started to talk about man to me." You said in an uninterested tone. 

"But if ChanYeol would like to marry you, I'll like to accpet him with open arms." She muttered. 

"Me too." ChoEun said.

"I don't like him." You told them and turned away.

"I know who you like. It's Dyo, right??" ChoEun told your secret. 

"Now who is that??" Your eomma asked.

.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey hey it's me!!! Going to Malaysia?? My home!! I hope you guys like this chapter and keep reading..!!!! Love you guys and ChanYeol too!!

*You little fabulous boy*