Chapter 32

Waiting For You..

If ChanYeol needs time, so were you.

You heard that there's a cafe nearby your house recommended by your little brother. He said that it's a good spot to relax. You listened to him, maybe you could concentrate on your study there instead of thinking of ChanYeol now.

After stuffing your small bag with some books, you asked ChoHyun to send you to the cafe he mentioned before. He didn't has a motor license, but the cafe is just nearby that he sure there won't be any roadblock.

"You're ready, noona?" He shifted a little while you put on the helmet and sat behind him on the motorcycle. You grabbed his shoulder firmly. "Yeah."

"Yah Noona. Grab my waist. That'll be more safe." He teased, chuckling too. You hit him hard. 

"I'm not your girlfriend! Just go!" You forced. He turned to handle and off to the cafe.

You guys arrived infront of the cafe.

"Thanks. I'll call you when I'm done." You thanked him but he took off his helmet and got off the motor.

"Aww.. Noona. I'd send you here. Why don't you treat me some drinks?" He suggested. 

Aish this kid.

"Fine. Get in it." You told him and he cheered, shaking his fist in the air. You pushed the entrance and the warm air inside confront you. 

You made your way to the counter along with ChoHyun. You waited for the staff to take your order. 

"Welcome. Can I take your order?" The young girl asked smiling, hands on the cash register. She looked like your age. Her cap almost blocked her view.

You tilted your head up to look at ChoHyun who is taller than you. "Maybe you can recommend." You looked up at the menu above the counter. "I don't know. I don't know your taste. But I like Americano." He said. 

"I don't like Americano. Let me look at it first." You continue to check the menu again. The girl patiently waited for you. 

"Ermm... I'll take green tea lemonade. And an Americano for my brother." You rolled your eyes at ChoHyun.

"ChoHyun is your brother?" The girl suddenly asked. 

Wait. She knows ChoHyun? 

"Erk.. You know him?" You pointed to ChoHyun. 

"ChoHyun! It's me!" She took her cap off from her head. "KyungEun??" He shouted. "Why were you here?" He inquired, putting his hands against the counter. 

They know each other? And that girl is kinda cute too!

"Wait.. What-"

"I worked here! With my brother!" That girl named KyungEun said. "You worked here? Why don't you tell me?" ChoHyun asked again shockly, two of them ignoring you beside. 

"I don't want you to worry." She said sweetly. 

Geez.

"Wait! You guys know each other?" You interrupted. The two of them looked at you. 

"ChoHyun is dating me, eonni."

WHAT? 

"HE is dating you? You're just 15, ChoHyun!" You smacked his forearm hard. 

"Aish.. Noona. It wasn't a crime, right?" He rubbed the spot you hitted, attempt to let the light pain subsided.

"It's okay, eonni. We didn't do anything wrong. And maybe you should meet my brother. He's quite handsome too. OPPA!!!" KyungEun called his brother from the back. 

Her words sort of calm you down abit as she said they did anything wrong. ChoHyun could be trusted sometimes. 

"Ne!" A man shouted from the kitchen, responding to his sister call. 

"Can you come infornt for a while?"She shouted again although the distance is not far.

KyungEun is cute. You wonder how will her brother look like-

DYO?!

"Eonni. This is my brother, KyungSoo." God damn it.

Your brother is dating your old crush's sister? Oh man...

Dyo rubbed his dirty hand on the piece of cloth that was hanging on his pant while looking down. 

You turned away. 

! ChoHyun should not date her. 

You didn't want Dyo to see you there. 

"Eonni?" KyungEun called you as she saw you turned away. "Why you called me, Eun-ah?" He looked up from the cloth. 

"Oppa, this is ChoHyun's noona." She said your name, hand showing you. 

Luckily there wasn't anyone there to take order by the time cause you guys are taking too much time.

Dyo looked at you. 

Maybe you shouldn't do that. You might looked rude. And you don't want that.

You turned back to him. 

He said your name with his dorky eyes. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed. He awkwardly bowed to you too. "I don't expect to see you here." He said. 

"Did you guys know each other??" KyungEun asked."We are classmates.." He pressed the word classmates.

"Oh really? Wow. I didn't know all of us are connected. Such a coincidence." She giggled in the end. 

Situation was awkward since Dyo appeared. And says Dyo used to be your crush back then.. And he even called you classmates.. Well. It's you that told him you guys are just classmates, not even friends. So you can't complain. 

He looked good in that barista outfit. He seems familiar with that outfit. But where have you seen him in? Hurmm.. You were very sure to yourself. You've seen him in that outfit  

Oh. The party night. 

Oh... You got it now! He was on his way home from work that night! Finally! The myterious mystery had solve! 

But that wasn't the problem now. It's ChanYeol. 

"Well.. I was here to revise. " You answered to Dyo's question. He nodded. 

Silent came again.

You shrugged. You don't like the aura there. 

Before you could open your mouth, Dyo said something.

"Ergh. Let me get you some drinks. What do you want?" 

"Hurm.. Green tea lemonade and an Americano for my brother." You said. He nodded. "I'll get going first, Eun-ah. Ergh.. Thanks for coming." He bowed to you first this time as you followed his action. He went back to the kitchen, leaving the three of you there.

"Let's go, ChoHyun. Send it our table, okay?" You informed KyungEun while pulling ChoHyun's wrist. "I will, eonni." She mumbled. 

You brought ChoHyun to one of the table beside the window. You pulled the wooden chair. You chose because of the warm sensation here and you could simply enjoy the night view and maybe even count the stars if the nightcloud wasn't that thick. 

"So unexpected.. You are Dyo Hyung's classmates? Haha!" The boy laughed at how ridculous things are. 

You rolled your eyes. Maybe ChoEun didn't tell him. That's why he didn't know about Dyo.

"Shut up." You said. You opened the zip of your bag and took out a exercise book. You pulled out your pencil case and took a pencil from it. 

"Geez. I don't understand any of it." ChoHyun eyed the complicated equations. Add Math. 

Even you don't understand. 

You ignored his statement and began to wreck your mind thinking for the solution for the first question. 

If the first one is the easiest but you still couldn't answer it, how will you survive the upcoming more difficult question?? 

ChanYeol. Help me. 

Man... You wished you could call him right now to tell him how much you miss him and asked him about this question of course. 

GG. That is so stupid. 

Luckily you brought a reference book along so they could help you with these questions. 

You flipped the book, looking for the topic's section. Ergh... Where is it?? 

Why are so blind?? Even these stuffs you can't find.. How would you realize ChanYeol's love for you?

Yoy kept flipping the pages harshly, and ChoHyun watched you like crazy. 

"Noona. I think you should calm down... " He ran his palms along your arm attempt to sooth you down. "Do you how stressful it is if you realize you are in the first class of the school but you can't answer these maths???" You said. 

"I don't know how you feel." 

Of course he wouldn't! He's not even smart. . 

"Shut up." You mouthed your signature sentence. 

As you were busy looking for solution, Dyo came with a tray with your drinks on it. He approached you guys and slowly settled the tray down, not wanting to spill the drinks. 

"Here you go." He said while putting the drinks on the table. You took out a note. "Here. KyungEun forgot to take my cash." You handed Dyo the money while he took it with full manner. "Thanks." 

He kept it in his apron while he was analyzing the books infront you. "Add Math." he mumbled cutely.

"Yeah. And I can't solve it." You replied, hitting your head on the table.

"Erm.. You can ask ChanYeol. He's kinda smart in-. Oh... I'm sorry." He stopped once he saw how your expression changed awfully when he said 'ChanYeol'. 

He knew everything. Irene told him about what happened between you and ChanYeol. And he knew about your late crush on him. That's why he's been acting awkwardly. And he sure realize that you weren't hanging out with ChanYeol again. But he didn't why this fact was bothering him when you guys are just plainly classmates. Well maybe you guys are more than classmates.

You chuckled bitterly.

"No. It's okay. It's really fine." You faked. 

No. It's not okay. ChanYeol is freaking in the talk now. And that tickles your heart hard. 

"I'm sorry. I'll just go first." He bowed to you and you really think he shouldn't. Then he walked away.

Why did I even mention ChanYeol? I'm so sorry that I made her remember ChanYeol again which is really hurting her. Way to go, Do KyungSoo. He facepalmed. 

Although ChanYeol wasn't here, there's always something reminds you of him. Like just now. What the hell, Park ChanYeol. Stop torturing me.

You regret that you chose Add Math to study that night. 

You grabbed your green tea lemonade and took a sip of it while ChoHyun sat there quietly. 

"What's wrong with ChanYeol Hyung now?" 

Oh My God. Your damn brother can't get any dumb.

"I think you should go home now if you wanted to know that from your sis." You said, doodling some stick mans to release your stress on Maths, using some fake command to actually chase him away.

"Okay. Call me when you're done." He got his Americano in his hand and tapped the table lightly.

"Yeah whatever. Just get the hell out of here." You being the y noona you are. 

You cursed at how hard the questions are. For your exam's sake, you're willing to do this! You squeezed your knowledge out yet Add Math reminds you of ChanYeol, the genius of Add Math. 

You wanted to cryy.... *Sobs* Why are you so stupid?? ChanYeol is better in everything if you compared yourself to him. 

You caught ChoHyun turning on the motor which your leg wouldn't probably reach the ground if you ride it. Geez. You love men with long legs. One of disadvantage of Do KyungSoo. 

Forget about KyungSoo (you're going to copy ChanYeol now). He's not important now. Park ChanYeol freaking is now in the game which you sure lose to him. 

Park ChanYeol. I love you so much.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yes. I've updated. But I have something to say.

1. Writing a chapter is not easy. And says I'm updating with phone which I hate updating using phone. Do you know how much I urge my brain to give me idea? Luckily last night, my brain (I don't know why) was giving me this idea so I decided to write it in this chapter. 

2. I love your comments. But stop forcing me to keep updating. It quite unappropriate. Can't you just wait? Like I say, it's not easy to write a chapter. (But I'll try to update as soon as possible for you guys' sake. I can't be selfish, right? I wanted to finish this fanfic quick too.) And Thanks Cheshta for commenting. But stop telling me to update. I know when I'm going to update for you guys. And I'm expecting other's comments too. 

3. I have lots of things to help my mom with me. And now I'm at my hometown which there are no computers (that's why I have to update with phone). And my ing annoying little cousins keep bugging me to play with them. And I got no choice or else they'll tapped every button on the phone to force me. Then my fanfic ruined. Don't blame me for not updating for like 3-5 days. It's their fault. 

I didn't mean to offense you guys but the reason I'm telling you guys these is because I have feelings and heart too

I'm going to leave you guys with some pics. Love you guys and ChanYeol too!! ♡♡♡

 *I miss these momentss...*

*Me when he said those words...(Fangirls like crazy)*