Chapter 28

Waiting For You..

Kill me. Kill me already.

Life a lot. 

Unfair.

Cruel. 

All of the things that happened to you .

Why? Why oh Why?!

You hate your life. You hate your family. You hate your friends. You hate all of the things you own and you didn't own.

Irene.. Dyo.. You two little . What superpower do you guys have for making you feel like this?? 

Creeping on the bed.. Hands holding tissues.. Red puffy eyes.. Runny nose.. Not mention your heart. 

Broken. 

There. There there. Maybe you're just not blessen by God. What have you done wrong for not blessen by God?? Nothing! 

You got nothing wrong with your family. You did the house chores. Being a good daughter and eonni. Even though your siblings are just some es who don't understand Korean. 

You got nothing wrong with your friends. SeulGi? No. Nothing is wrong between you two. TaeYeon? She wasn't even your friend. BaekHyun? That treats you worse. Suho? No. Just some small talk exchanged. 

ChanYeol??

No. 

The two of you treated each other so well like bestfriend like you are now. 

What did you do wrong?? 

Let's think. 

Think.. 

Think..

Oh. 

The picture.

The picture can be the reason why all of this happened. 

You opened the picture of ChanYeol sleeping. He looked stupid yet understanding. You can't help but your mood is better by looking at him. 

But the picture has nothing to do with the kiss! 

What? 

Irene wanted a revenge on you because she knew your intention on ChanYeol?? And she wanted to make you jealous?? . She didn't know you like Dyo.

What is happening?? 

You just can't.. 

Can't..

Stop crying.

-------------------

ChanYeol was walking down the street. Heading to the playground you guys mentioned before.

Hands in the coat's pocket, he walked leisurely down the road while enjoying the wind's breeze. 

He needed a little rest after facing those pile of books. At 9.30 pm, it's quite cool to chill at the playground's swing cause he suddenly thought of his childhood moments with BaekHyun too.

As he was walking down the street, he thought of you. 

You. A mysterious person who is uneasy to read. Sometimes you are really outgoing, sometimes are just... plain weird. 

Like yesterday, you suddenly cried. And what were you crying for?? You didn't tell him but he bet it was about Dyo. 

Again. 

Geez. 

Life is weird. 

He reached the playground. When he was about to sit on the swing, his eyes caught something that ache his heart. 

His crush's silouhuette.

You were sitting on a bench nearby. You were looking on the ground with you clenching your own palms. 

You looked really really.. pathetic. 

He can't just look at you like that. He means. Dude. You are his crush. His ultimate crush who he fanboys to BaekHyun and that really really annoyed him out. He need to do something. 

He neared you slowly. He sat silently beside you, he didn't want you to know that he's there.

He heard sobs again. 

He can't let this happened. You cried too much. You suffered too much. You had too much. 

You need to stop.

Cause all of this is because of that Dyo guy. 

The guy who had make his life suffers too. 

Now Dyo is making you suffer. His ing ing crush and bestfriend. 

Guess you still didn't realize him as you kept keeping your face in your hands. Body sometime shivered he noticed. Too obvious to notice. 

You suddenly straight up and get your hands away from your face to let him admire it for a sec. 

"Hey." He greeted. You turned to him and shocked. "Hey." You replied. 

"What are you doing here??" You asked. You weren't expecting him to be here right next to you. 

"Well.. I need a little break from those books." He uttered. 

The weather was cold. You shivered. He shivered. Two of you about to become a ice sculpture from the very very low temperature. "Oh."

"Well. How about you?"

"I need a break too." 

"From what?" He said.

"Ergh.. " You stammered.

ChanYeol changed. A lot from first you know him. It's really weird. People told you ChanYeol is a very good guy. And you sure didn't miss that you heard some of your juniors fangirl him. 

ChanYeol is handsome. He's kind. He's good. He's tall. He's.. quite smart. In add math (Hey. That's a really difficult subject). He understands you. He's really outgoing. He's crazy. He's the perfect boyfriend that every girl wanted to date. He's perfect. 

But there's something you didn't like about him. 

He knows you too much that he can read your mind.

One disadvantage.

"Did something happened?"

You should really get yourself ready for more of that question. 

Yes. Something did happen. 

Irene and Dyo kissed. 

What a good news! 

That you cried. 

And you blindly didn't see what happened infront of your eyes, ChanYeol. Cause you're too stupid.

One disadvantage.

You remembered the scene you saw last night that you can't sleep or even concentrate on studies that you tried to focus on. Your grades are going to drop so bad. 

"Hurmm..." What to answer? And your vocal went so hellish bad. 

It's Dyo. 

"Is it Dyo again??" He sounded. 

See? I told you. He can read your mind.

"Ergh."

"And Irene?"

You replayed the scene they kissed.

"They kissed." You unexpectedly continued his sentence. 

Oh. 

ChanYeol couldn't say a word. 

So. That was what on your mind that you cried. Now he figured out why. 

Irene and Dyo kissed. 

Wow, Dyo. Are you really a good kisser? On his opinion, no. 

ChanYeol is such a good man. 

"I-..I'm sorry to hear that." ChanYeol said with a sincere sorry tone in it. You gave him a bitter smile.

"It's nothing actually. I'm the one who were too emotionally." You sobbed. 

Yes. Actually it was nothing. You were the one that was too overemotional. 

Woman. 

"I know it's must be hard for you to watch your crush kissing your bestfriend." He muttered. 

ChanYeol. I love you so much for know me too much. 

He know everything about you. 

He know how hard it is to watch your crush kissing your bestfriend.

You were too absorb in your feelings.

"ChanYeol." You called. 

"Yes?" 

"Can I hug you??" You asked, looked at him with loving eyes and he's really shocked with your request.

"Erm.. Yes." He opened his arm wide to welcome you into his warm embrace with a questioning look.

"Thanks." You quickly dived yourself into his arms and tried not to wet his coat. 

"Thank you so much." You said with his coat eating up all of your voice that he barely hear you. 

"Okay." He hummed. 

It's a silent night. With ChanYeol holding you in his arms. 

No. You don't love him. You like him as a friend. You made it very clear. You don't want your feelings to mix up with your feelings towards Dyo. You are very loyal person. A very very one. You are the type who don't fall out in love easily in people. If you do, you'll fangirl like crazy. The person you like is very lucky to have a fan like you. He'll be the thing that is only on your mind. The only thing that you can think of. Whoever you like is very lucky. Like Dyo. But unfortunately, he wasted it. He wasted your love. 

Dyo is different. ChanYeol is different. Those two are two different person. Dyo has a meaning to you while ChanYeol has a different meaning to you. Dyo is your crush while ChanYeol is your bestfriend. Clearly is. 

Dyo is just a man who you found attractive in everything he did. ChanYeol is a boy who knows you too well that you can count him as your brother. Although you are older than him for a few months. 

"I know how it feels." ChanYeol suddenly said, breaking the silence between the two of you. 

I hope so. 

You knew he said that just to cheer you up. 

Thanks.

If only you know what had happen to him last year, you will know how much he suffered. From the same guy, Dyo. 

Dyo. 

He knew you still can't forget Dyo. He didn't want to see you suffer anymore. He needed to stop all of this. He really needed to fast up his plan.

The confession.