Chapter 8

Waiting For You..

"Class. I need your attention." Your class' form teacher called you guys out. Each of you averted your attention to Ms Cho. "So. As all of us has been aware, our school are going to receive some transfer students from schools in Busan. I'm telling you guys about this is because. Our class is going to accept one of them." Miss Cho announced. Some of you winced and some of you cheered as each of you has different opinions. The same goes to Irene and ChanYeol who were busy gossiping about the new kid. Childish you said in your heart. You didn't mind them as you continued to read the novel you brought to school. You didn't care anything about this because you have gone through to this kind of situation a million times. Just there are a twist. You're the one who got transfered. ChanYeol chuckled due to your ignorance of the thing, he slightly tap your head with the pen he'd been holding just now as he was busy finishing his homework before the teacher arrived. You titled your head up and joined your eyebrows.

"What?? Aren't you excited about we're going to have a new student in our class??" He asked. Irene turned her attention to you too. "Yeah. Aren't you excited??" she joined ChanYeol. "You got me already. The recently new kid for only 1 month... Wooo~~~" you faked an excited expressions  as you ignored their questions again. "I wanna ask you guys a question. Are you as excited as you are right now when you heard that I was going to enter your class??" You closed your novel as you became more interested (even though you got slightly offended by the topic) in the topic and placed it in your desk's rack. "You know what?? We just knew about you the day you got here. So we don't have any preparations. We didn't even expect that we were going to have a new girl in the class that day and eventually she actually sit beside me right now!! Can you even believe that she even become one of my bestfriend!! Oh My God. We are destined to be together." ChanYeol threw his hand in the air, then pouted and got his face closer to you. The way he spoke is kind of.. rude. You pushed his face away as you sulked. You put your novel into your black leathered bagpack and took out English textbook and exercise book. ChanYeol took a peek at your face as you opened the textbook and read a random text in it.

"Are you really mad?? Come on!! I was just joking." ChanYeol squirmed. Irene turned back to look infront cause she is too lazy to care about the two of you as the teacher continously talk about how the transfer things will work. He continued to look at your face. He look into your eyes, tries to find the sadness in your eyes. You slightly pouted as you flipped to another page. 

Okay. You're really mad at ChanYeol. You are girl who own a soft heart and got easily sad at small things. And you got offended easily. So when some things like this turn out.. You are definitely the first to sulk and cry. No kidding. "Hey. Don't be like this. I was just joking just now.. Hmmm??" He explained as he slightly touch your puffy cheeks. He didn't said the magic word. "Go away." You commanded with a sorrowful tone and sad expressions. Your eyes started to pool with tears.

Aishhh.. What should I do?? Park ChanYeol. This is the first time you make a girl cry. You're such a . ChanYeol thought in his mind. ChanYeol got himself away from you as he knew you are going to ignore him for the whole day and nothing is going to work. The teacher started to give you guys her lessons, but ChanYeol? He's trying to find a way to persuade you.

--------------------

You didn't turn off the sulky mood you were having from the early of the morning till now. You were walking home with ChanYeol by your side. You guys had lunch together but none of you opened your mouth, not even try to speak an alphabet nor sound to each other. You guys didn't even change stares and glares like the both of you do usually. Today wasn't the day to have fun with you. ChanYeol spoiled your mood. You know you sounded like a fool to sulk over the smallest thing in the world but it just got over you. So yeah. ChanYeol saw this side of you for the first time. 

You guys silent yourselves up. You always invaded your mind about ChanYeol's negative side just to keep yourselves from talking to him or asking for his help. While ChanYeol was thinking to lighten you up. Yeah like making a funny joke just to make you laugh like you always did. But he's too coward to make a move just too afraid that he will hurt your heart even more. So this is it. Two stupid best friend waiting for each other to move first.

Quick Park ChanYeol. There is a few metres to her house..... ChanYeol brainstormed. He squeezed his eyes too to help his brain to work. You didn't notice the sweats that was forming on his forehead right now as you were too into your mind that whether you should forgive him or not.

Only a few steps away from your house, ChanYeol was in a critical condition as hell. His brain didn't even produce any idea for him. His brain always went lagged in this kind of situation. Quick Quick Park ChanYeol!!! You stupid man!! He scolded himself as he didn't give up forcing his brain to work. He need to think of a way. Fast as hell.

There you go. You guys arrived at your house. You decided to put on this mood until he apologize to you. You're about to cry as you expected him to apologize. You let out a tear from your left eye once you unlocked your house' s small gate. Then suddenly he said

"Hye I'm sorry." You cried out another tear once he said those words. You stopped infront of the gate, wishing him to explain more than that. "I know you got offended when I talked about you moved here. I was just joking. I swear. I didn't mean to make you cry like this. I hate looking at you cry although this is the first time you cried infront of me. Please.." Okay you know that sounds a little over the edge. You were thinking. But he didn't said the magic word. Did he really said all of that with his heart?? You didn't believe in man. As you were learning his words, a sudden tug from your back pulled you against another body. You gasped due to ChanYeol's brave action. "I'm sorry." He dug his head to the crook of your neck as he apologized gently. You smiled. Finally he said the magic word!! Sorry it is. He loosened the embrace and turned you around to look at you. "Forgive me??" He gave you a slight smile and a stare that reached your souls.

"Go away you derp." You hit his shoulder playfully and you can't hold the smile on your face. It just keep going up and up. ChanYeol giggled to your action as he realized you are back to yourself again. He wiped the tears on your cheek and gave it a playful peck and hold on tight onto your shoulder. "Don't cry. It's not funny you know??" He said.

"Why would I cry for you??" You answered him spontaneously. "Hey. I didn't say you cried for me." You eyed him and he ruffled your hair. He let out a deep chuckle. "Bye." He bid you a goodbye as he waved and walked back to his home. You locked the gate and waved back. You smiled.

Park ChanYeol.

-------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Heyyyy!!! I'm quite relieve cause my final year exam is going to end soon!! About two days from now. And later... I will update as much as I can (if I'm not out of my idea). And I didn't promise that I'll always update as I still have lots of things to do. Just wish me good luck for my exam!! 

I ♡♡♡ You guys!! I ♡♡♡ ChanYeol too!! 사랑해~~~