Chapter 13

Waiting For You..

You were lying on your bed, scrolling down the screen of your phone to see more photos on your crush's Instagram. 

Hell yes you were stalking him. I mean. He's your crush man!! Of course you need to stalk him!! 

You'd already loaded half of Dyo's uploaded photos. He uploaded 111 photos. Some of them was his selfies that was cute as ever. Some of them were some street scenery that he found really breathtaking. You scrolled down more, wishing that there'll be more photos he'd uploaded. 

The line was so slow!!! You really were holding your anger to not scream at your siblings downstair to not use too much of the connection and throw your phone till it shatter into pieces.

Finally. It'd loaded all of the photos. You really hope there were more selfies so you can save it to your gallery. But what you found left you dumbfounded that you're about to drop your phone on your bed. 

It's.. YeEun. Smiling so bright that it could take any man's breath. No wonder.

Okay. Calm down. There's nothing to cry about. She's just he's ex. Let's take a look at his caption first.

You're too cute. Will you marry me?? I'll never forget you although you're away from me. #YeEun #FirstLove

What The Hell..??? Are you serious that you want to marry her?!! She's maybe not even a great housewife!! You chuckled and rolled your eyes in unison. Just by thinking at it make you wanna vomit rainbow. Now let just ignore that little and move on.

Whatever. You'll just save all Dyo's selfies and set it as your lock-screen background and the main menu as well. Your fingers were busy tapping and holding to save those precious smile of Dyo. As they were busy doing their business, suddenly your phone vibrated, informing you that there's a new message from someone.

You hitted the main button and

ChanYeol.

Okay. Now what do he want? He had vomit on the party (in the living room of SeulGi's house. It ) and that embarassed you so much. Fine.

There's an owl on your balcony!! It's so creepy!! Don't look out!! Trust me!!

Okay. That seriously sounded fishy enough. He's up to something. Let's just play along okay??

I won't. Thanks for informing. I hate owl. :)

No. You love owl. Those big cute eyes!!

You lifted yourself from your comfy bed and stepped to your balcony and walked out. You looked around to find the owl that he was talking about just now. But you found nothing. You knew that this was prank.

"!!" someone screamed and it's coming from below. Just to make sure it wasn't a robber or thief, you looked out and-

"What The Hell ChanYeol?? What are you doing here??" You whispered and added some tone to let him know that you're furious about what he's up to. He's climbing the huge tree infront of your house that connects to your room . And he seemed to be struggling with it.

"I thought I told you not to look out?!!" 

"Where's the owl??"

"I'm the owl!! Can't you see me with round eyes?? I thought you hate owl. You just texted me back!!" 

"I love owl!! I was just kidding!!"

"Whatever. Let me climb to your room!!" he continued his expedition to your room.

"No!! We'll get busted!!"

"No!! I told your eomma already!! Don't worry!!"

Wait. If he already told your eomma about this.. Then why did he still climb the tree instead of using the door?? You leaned on the divider again.

"Why not you just use the door then?"

"This seems more dramatic!! Duh!!" 

Okay. This is crazy. Why did your eomma allow him to do this robber-like thing?? You just sometime can't understand your eomma. You walked into your room and shut the door behind. You hopped onto your bed, grabbed your pillow, put it infront of your face and let it swallow all your screams.

"Hey!! I'm here!! Open the door!!" He knocked the wall lightly because he's afraid that he'll break the door that was made out of glass. It also separates the balcony and your room. 

"It's unlocked you stupid!!!" You threw away the pillow and it fell on the floor. You can see him through the door as it was transparent. He slightly pushed the door with his index and suddenly smiled like an idiot he was. "Oh!! It's unlocked!!" He stepped into your room.

You rolled your eyes for the second time that night.

"What brings you here??" You pulled your chair infront your study table to let him sit. He wandered in your room, looking up onto the ceiling. "What are looking at??" You asked in annoyance. 

"Your room seems to be kind of different with mine." He rubbed his fingers on his chin. You rolled your eyes again for the third time. "It's because I'm a girl and you're a boy. We have different taste. Duh." You replied.

"Yeah you're right." When you're about to gesture him to sit on the chair, he's already landed on your bed.

"ChanYeol. You're not allowed to lie on a girl's bed." You ended sitting on the chair instead of the bed. "But your eomma allow me to. Yay!!" He cheered.

"Why is my mom kept allowing you to do things in my bedroom??" You cocked an eyebrow.

"She doesn't allow some of them. She said ' Of course!! Just don't do something unnecessary towards my daughter.'" He mimicked your eomma's voice and that didn't worked out at all. Is your eomma talking about.. that??

"Of course she doesn't allow us do those things ChanYeol!! Don't you have common sense??" You questioned. He was now completely laid his body on your queen sized bed and started to roll on it. Your bed became into a garbage heap.

"ChanYeol. Please. I just tidied that up." He shocked an expression. "I'm so sorry!! Why don't you tell me earlier?" He quickly lifted himself up and tidied your bed up a little to make it look better. You stood up and signalled him to sit on the chair. You shifted abit to let him cross. He at last obediently sat on the chair like you told him to.

"What do you want to do??" He asked as he caught you jumped onto your bed and grabbed your phone to continue your business with the cuteness of Dyo.

"It's none of your business. Go grab some manhwa and read it." You pointed out to your shelve that was placed infront of your bed and continued to save Dyo's selfies. He looked at it. Manhwa is interesting to read. But what are you doing??

He ignored the manhwa and walked to your direction. He silenty laid himself beside you to peek at what you're looking at. You didn't notice him at first. But your bed started to sink deeper and deeper. You turned to your left.

"AHHH!!!!!" You screamed out loud to see a man who wasn't your family lying beside you and you are really afraid if something happens. You moved back to prevent that man touch you. ChanYeol quickly put his index infront of his plump lips. He grabbed your wrist and shushh you up. "It just me!! Damn you!"

You shrugged at ChanYeol's touch and said "What are you trying to do??" You crossed your arms infront of your chest. Your face really shows a frightened expression. "I'm not even trying to do anything! I was just lying next to you. And I have no intention at all to touch you." He explained.

"But you just hold my wrist just now." You showed him the red sign that his hold made. "Ergh. I don't even want to touch you even your face or any part of your body!! I'm not a ert!!" He insisted.

However that ert word made you remember something on the way back home during the party night.

"Shut up! I just want to you right now!!" He shouted.

That dialog of him really scares the out of you till now. You shrinked yourself as you pulled the blanket over your head and wrapped it around you, only eyes are able to be seen. "D-d-did you watch.. p-p.. you know what is it." You asked timidly.

"Watch what??" He asked.

"You know.. The stuff that every guys watch.." You tilted your head referring to the thing. "Oh. That thing??" He guessed. You nodded your head repeatedly.

". I'm not that kind of guy. That thing is really disgusting." He said and you were so relieved that he didn't watch that stuff. You took off your blanket and continued your work. 

"What are you doing??" he shifted over to you. And you shifted away from him. "No." You replied. He shifted even closer to you. "Go away, ChanYeol." You attempted to kick him in his handsome face if he didn't back off soon. 

"Give me that." He snatched your phone and took a look at it. You didn't have the time to stop him and he joined his eyebrow. "Hey. You didn't tell me that you have an Instagram account. Follow me!!!" He squealed like a child telling someone to give him standing ovation for his fabulous performance. "Fine. What's your account??" You tapped on the magnifying glass sign and you're ready to go. "real__pcy. Two underscore." He said. You quickly typed on the search box, reminding that there are two underscore. You tapped the search sign and the first acoount to appear is 'real__pcy' with a display pic beside it which was a hand-written "Happiness Delight'.

"This one??" You showed him. Yes!! Quick! Follow me!" You tapped on the user and Wow. He got lots of followers. "Wait. Let me see your photos first." You scrolled down the screen like you did before on Dyo's walls. Well.. His photography skills is.. great. You can't deny it. The way he took selca is amazing too. He knows how to adjust the angles. Okay. You'll follow him.

You tapped on the 'Follow' button and he cheered out like mad. "ChanYeol. You got so many followers already. Why do you need me to follow you??" You asked. Isn't that enough?? 

"Shut up. I have a challenge with my friends." He told you to shut your lips up so you won't ask more question after this. Okay...

This night is definitely crazy with ChanYeol in your house.