Chapter 14

Waiting For You..

"Now look at this!! You'd just follow me on Instagram!!" ChnaYeol squirmed, showing his phone to you. You rolled your eyes (too much that you can't count anymore). You were checking out his uploads on Instagram. Hey. This guy can be cute when he took selcas. Look at him!! You never notice he got round eyes. 

"Hey!! Look at you with your sister!!" He put his phone infront of your face and you shut your eyes because of the sudden light coming from his phone's screen. "Oh I'm sorry!!" He pulled away when he saw your reaction. "You're so cute!!" He said. It was a selca of you and your younger sister, ChoEun. You're 17 and she's 16. her.

"Who's cuter you think??" You asked. "You." He replied almost in a blink of an eye. "Yeah. Whatever. But I'm older than she's. and don't you ever hit on my sister." You warned him, pointing your index to him. He chuckled. "Why would I? Better hit on you than her. Duh." He didn't stop his glare on his phone. He's too busy looking at your photos. 

"You rather hit on me than my sister??" You shocked. "Just kidding." He sent you this playful smile. 

"Eonnie!!!!" Someone shouted from below and you recognized that voice. Oh . "ChanYeol hide me!!" You quickly got up from your bed and searching for a hiding spot. ChanYeol got confused over the situation. "What??" He asked.

"Just find a spot for me to hide!!" You commanded. He quickly look for a suitable spot for hiding in your room but that's useless. Every space seems to be too open and it can be easily spotted by anyone that enter the room. 

It's a chaos in your room. ChanYeol and you were looking down on the ground, searching for hiding spot like mad. "Here!!" ChanYeol showed you a place, but you're too late.

"Eonnie!!!" The room's door crashed against the wall, startling ChanYeol. A girl and a boy appeared at the door, both of them smiling like an idiot they are. You let out a sigh. They just have to ruin every moment in your room. Great. You sighed, frustrated. ChanYeol looked at you. This is how noona handling me. He thought. He could see the frustration on your face.

It's ChoEun and ChoHyun. ChoHyun is younger than ChoEun. He's 15. Both of them are trouble maker.

"Supper time." ChoHyun said almost whispering with a suggestive smirk on his time. Oh my god.

 ----------------------

"Why didn't you told us that ChanYeol Oppa was in your room??" ChoEun asked while spooning the tteokbokki your eomma made.

ChanYeol and you were stuck at your house's dining table, enjoying the supper. "Why are you calling him Oppa?? He's just a year older than you and he's my age." You questioned. She's a flirt you know.

"Cause he's older than me. I call you eonnie so I call him Oppa. That's called polite." She answered rudely. "But that 'Oppa' sounds super fishy to me. Are trying to hit on my friend??" You asked again. 

"It could be. But no. I rather hit on a hubae than my sister's bestfriend." She replied.

ChanYeol and ChoHyun watched the two of bickered. ChoHyun was trying interrupt but whenever he's going to open his mouth, ChoEun replied earlier.

"Yeah whatever." You ignored your siblings and continued to finishing the tteokbokki. ChanYeol also enjoying the tteokbokki, silently. He never know that your siblings were like this. You noticed that ChanYeol didn't speak a word since you guys arrived at the dining table. You pulled the plate full of tteokbokki to him and said

"Enjoy yourself ChanYeol. Make yourself comfortable and don't mind those es." You scooped more tteokbokki into ChanYeol's plate.

"Why are you being so nice to ChanYeol Hyung, Noona?? Cause you have never done that to me." ChoHyun complained. "Yeah. You even called us es." ChoEun added. You put down the spoon harshly and that scared the out of ChanYeol that he shook his body. You glared at your younger siblings. 

"Look. ChanYeol is my guest. And he's your guest too. Is it a crime treating your guest nicely?? Well. That's called super polite." You pressed on the last sentence, mocking your sister. 

"Wow. That is rude."She faked a hurt expressions. "I can talk rudely to you. But. You can't because I'm your freaking Eonni." You replied without even looking at their faces.

ChoEun and ChoHyun looked at each other and rolled their eyes in unison. You continued to treat ChanYeol by putting more and more tteokbokki into his plate. 

"Ergh.. I think that's enough." ChanYeol tried to stop you as there were too many tteokbokki in his plate, but you were lost in your angry world. You didn't stop your action, trying to throw away your anger towards your siblings with it.

"I think that really is enough." ChanYeol grabbed a hold of your hand that holding the spoon. You put down the spoon, placing the tteokbokki plate back to its previous place. 

"Look. Noona-"

"What do you guys want!!" You half-screamed, showing your anger through it. ChanYeol scared by your new side. He knew you were furious. He tried to sooth you down by rubbing gently on your back with his palm. ChoEun and ChoHyun both cocked their eyebrows.

"Why are you acting like this?? Are you on your period??" ChoHyun asked in annoyance.

"Hell yes I am!!! And for your information, it's the third day!!!" You picked up your plate and got off from your seat, walking to the sink to wash the plate. ChanYeol shocked by your statement. He didn't expect you were on your period.

"Come on ChanYeol!! Just leave the plate there!!" You climbed up the stairs after you washed your plate. ChanYeol excused himself to your siblings and ran up to your room along with you. 

"Look I'm sorry if I'm the cause you and your sister fight about-"

"ChanYeol. I'm not in the mood to talk now." You said in a stern tone. He assumed,

You really are on your period. Girls.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

It's holiday time!!!! And hell yes I have lots of time to update and my brain is producing lots of idea for the fanfic!!! I'll try my best to update as much as I can because I have a ing important exam next year that I think I can't update most of the time. So I hope you guys like the story and keep reading if you love it. I love you so much!! Erghh.. I can't hold myself. Love ChanYeol!!!