Chapter 24

Waiting For You..

Malaysia!! Here we go!!

All of your classmates had gather at the airport's lobby. You guys are about to get in the plane yet you have to line up first. You lined up with ChanYeol with Irene and SeulGi infront of you. ChanYeol told you that he will be sharing room with Sehun and Kai, two pranksters from your class. That two were lining behind you guys. They kept pushing each other and somewhat bumped into you, letting you get unstable. Luckily there's ChanYeol catching you.

There's 39 students in your class. All of them are kind. All of them are sporting. You guys are family in school.

You were holding onto Korilakkuma and ChanYeol did the same like you guys had promise. Your luggage is being handled by the airport's staff. You guys are only allowed to bring a bag and whatever you wanted onto the plane. You brought a small bag which all of your important stuff and ChanYeol's gift to you. ChanYeol too, only brought in a small backpack and your Spongebob.

Lucky you. You got the seat next to the window. ChanYeol kept babbling how fortunate you are to get the seat. And you can admire the sky from there. You like sky. You always love peaceful things. Just imagine. Sky.. Fluffy clouds.. The relaxing wind.. So calm. 

You were on the plane, making your way to the seat. Irene and SeulGi sat next to each other like you and ChanYeol did. You arrived at the seat. ChanYeol shifted a little to let you pass. Thanks.

You setlled down, plugging your earphone into your ear and the MP4 you brought specially for this trip. You rested your head by the window. You're about to witness one of your favourite thing, sky and clouds.

"Hey. Let's take a picture!!" ChanYeol grabbed his phone high in the air while his other arm slide onto your shoulder. "Only one, ChanYeol." You warned. You know how addicted is this kid to selfies. He nodded, reassuring you. You posed a V. When you're all ready, he tapped on the screen.

He let go of you and leave you do anything you wanted. Again, you placed your head by the window and shut your eyes.

"Let's make that picture we just took as my background." You heard he said and you can practically imagine him smiling right now. 

Whatever.

You set on your mode to dreamland's mode.

------------------

It'll be an about 6 hours flight from Incheon International Airport to KLIA, Malaysia's international airport which is located in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. You departed at 10.00 am. So based on your calculation, you guys will arrived at 4.00 pm, or 5.00 pm according to Malaysia's time set. A 6 hours of flight, sitting on the same seat can cause numbness and dizziness. So you decided to sleep the whole journey so you can avoid those sickness. 

Your sleep face is horrible. Luckily you have Korilakkuma to help you cover those nightmare. 

ChanYeol was looking at the Malaysia's tourism brochure. There are so many places to visit in all states! Langkawi... Aquaria.. Pulau Tioman.. Endau Rompin.. Kellie's Castle.. Legoland..

Tup.

Your head suddenly landed on ChanYeol's shoulder. 

ChanYeol turned to look at you. 

His heart went at a lightning speed.

Relax Park ChanYeol. You've gone through this kind of situation with her lots of time. He told himself. 

Yes. Of course he'd been through lots of similar situations with this one with you. Just.. that 'lots of time' is when you're awake. And now you're unwaken.. It'll be a big bull if he said he didn't think 'that' through his mind. I mean, dude. He's a boy and you're a girl. That's impossible.

He fidgeted on his seat slowly, not wanting you to wake up so he can admire the cute face you're making while you asleep. 

But that white bear is blocking his tempting view.

He used his index to push the bear's head to the side and cleared his view. 

You looked so cute when you're asleep with your petite hands hugging Korilakkuma so tightly. 

He didn't realize he's been smiling while he was watching you. 

His heart fluttered out of the blue.

He never felt like this before. Not even with YeEun. Just by watching you can make his heart races with the Formula 1's racers. And guess what? He wins at the speed of 390 kilometer per hour! If by only looking at you can create such big impact on him, don't even talk about the skinships you guys briefly made. Although most of them are firstly made by him. Accidentally or purposely, each of them gave him a heart attack or even any illness that can brought us to death. But he once read that girls like skinship with the boy they like and it gives them an electrifying shock through their body. So he tested. But the result is a complete twist. He was the one that get all the symptons. But fortunately he can endure it. Let's just say anything about you drive him crazy. Even your shoe size freaks him out. And yes he knows your shoe size. It's 38 female size.

You suddenly shifted and he slightly hopped on his seat, shocked and embarassed if you caught what he was doing on you. He adjusted the glasses he wore today on purpose and nervously inhaled all the air he could get cause he just realize he'd been holding his breath. His chest rised.

You didn't actually woke up, you snuggled into Korilakkuma's embrace.

Geez. 

--------------------

"ARGHH!!! PARK CHANYEOL!! WE'VE ARRIVED IN MALAYSIA!!!" You shook his hand violently, screaming into his ears and almost tear off his eardrum.

You got unexpectedly excited ever in your life. You hopped, you twirled like a ballerina in her tutu. "I'm so happy~~~" You sang. ChanYeol quickly rubbed his ear and judged you from afar. SeulGi sure noticed your change and she caught up to you and swung her arm onto your shoulder. 

"Me too~~" She joined you. You too did the same to her and the two of you back to your childhood time. ChanYeol and Irene chuckled at the two of yours action. 

Childish. 

ChanYeol became your servant as he pulled your luggage along with his. He put Spongebob on his luggage and you carry Korilakkuma by your own. 

The teacher suddenly called all of you to gather at the wide space infront of KLIA. She announced something.

"We're going to take a bus to the hotel and check in. One room three person. After cleaning yourself up, we will be having dinner at the hotel and then gather at the lobby for some meeting. At night, we allow you to have dinner in your pyjamas as we know some of you are just lazypoke to change clothes." The students giggled at Ms. Cho's last statement. You were one of them. 

"Now. Get on the bus!!" The bus driver honked. Students started to load their luggage into the bus's storage space. As all of you are ready, off to the hotel.

------------------

You guys arrived and check in at a 4 star hotel called Renaissance Hotel located in Bukit Bintang, KL. The hotel is super huge. It's a confirm that it's 4 star hotel. The lobby is so grand. You won't get out from your room with pyjamas in such a grand place. 

The teacher helped you to check in. Room 137. While ChanYeol is in Room 131. All of you are on the same floor, so it's quite easy for the teacher to check you out. Great. Just six room away from him. 

You prayed that this journey will go great. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey!! We've arrived in Malaysia!! They've check in the hotel! Go check Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. I told you guys the truth. The next chapter will about places in KL and about you and ChanYeol more sweet moments!! Keep reading! Love you guys and ChanYeol too!!


(The Petronas Twin Tower!!)


(Look at him! I died.)