Chapter 11

Waiting For You..

"Oh . Where had she gone??"Irene held her head up and looked around the street just to find the lost TaeYeon who had ran away from the party. Irene wandered around the street, still looking for the lost girl. 

"Aishh.. She's so troublesome." Irene ruffled her wavy hair. She continued her mission. She had been running for about 15 minutes and now she had been quite farfrom SeulGi's house. Now she's tired as hell. She slowed her pace down just to let her suffocated body rest. She closed her eyes, enjoying the peaceful night's breeze. "Huhh.." She sighed in relieve. She forgot TaeYeon, the party, all her problem that cuffed her up. She looked up at the night sky and stared at it. Her eyes sparked in a bizarre way. She never notice the stars can be so beautiful. Finally she has time for herself. 

All this time, she was lonely. But she's lucky enough to have friends called TaeYeon, ChanYeol and BaekHyun. For her, these people are her real family. They never leave her no matter what kind of situation they're facing. But now, she has to betray her own friend, ChanYeol to fulfill TaeYeon's wish. 

Her life is filled with stress, problems, guilt, troublesome family that never support her at all and even her own shadow. Shadow that was dark, black, representing loneliness and sadness with a sorrowful story narrated behind it. The main character is Irene

But tonight, that shadow wasn't dark as it always been since she was a teen. It turned back into the shadow that she loved to be with when she was a young kid. 

She started to play with her shadow. Chasing it, whirling around and trying to reach it as well. She smiled. It had been years she haven't been this happy. She continued her action till dizziness showed u-

"Oh. I'm sorry!!" Her body stiffed as she got bumped into an unknown person when she reached a corner. Her dizziness disappeared almost immediately, she quickly bowed down to apologize. She quickly tilted her head up to continue her journey, but something stopped her.

What is he doing here??

"Oh It's you, Irene. Sorry I bumped into you just now." Dyo apologized again. Irene quickly shook her head. "No. I'm the one who should say sorry as I wasn't looking at the road." She explained what'd happened-

Wait. Did that mean he saw what she's doing?? Irene woke up. . What the hell did I just done?? Irene scolded herself mentally.

"Hey. Did you see anything that was crazy enough for you??" She asked just to make sure. Dyo fidgeted on his feet and folded his arms to his chest. His lips curved into a mischievous smirk. "Yeah. I saw this girl. She is my classmate, spinning round and round and trying to reach the ground." He muttered out and let out a chuckle. 

What the hell.. Luck wasn't on my side tonight..

She blushed so hard that her face turned into a fresh tomato. She put both of her hands by the side of her cheeks to hide the redness and looked down. "Hey. It's cute, okay?? I done it sometimes too." He adjusted his bag's straps so they won't fall off from his shoulder. 

"So.. You weren't at the party??" Irene threw away her shyness and dared herself to talk to the man of her dream. 

If he wasn't at the party, Pheww!! What a relieve!! But if he was.. she's dead out of shame.

"Nah. I got stuff to do at night. How was it??" He lifted one of his eyebrow.

"How was what??"

"The party of course. Tell me." Out of a sudden, the man pulled her small hand. Irene was stunned by Dyo's action. Why would he?? Irene was dumbfounded when their skin touched

"You don't want to walk me home?? While you tell me how was a party??"

What?? How was a party?? He never been to one??

"Sure. But you've never go to a party?? Seriously??" She shocked. Dyo dropped Irene's hand and they started to walk together with Dyo as the guide to the way back to his house.

"Of course I'm serious. That's why I'm asking." He replied simply.

"Really?? How did you live without them??!!!" She threw her arms in the air to add more dramatic expressions in it. "Well.. You know. I'm not the social type. Books books books. Parents won't allowed me to. So yeah.. I'm a guy who stay in his room." He gave Irene this unsincere smile (I can say). 

"Okay.. Well I feel sorry for you then." She sent back an apologetic smile.

"No. Well okay. It's okay. So can you just tell me how does a party goes??" He started to be impatient.

"Okay then. I'll start. Well.. A party can be very loud, depending on the music in the background. If the music turned out to be rock or hip-hopped, everybody goes crazy and the situation went out of control. But most of them, a party has to be loud. There'll be lots of popular kids that wear serious cool outfit-"

"Like yours. I like your dress. It's violet. It looks elegant on you." He praised her dress. Yeah her dress was a pretty dress. It shines under the moonlight like they're right now. 

She blushed again due to his compliment. "Really..?? Well thank you." 

"Continue."

"A party can caused you out of breath and suffocated. There'll be couples making out at the staircase. But you wouldn't even dare to take a glimpse at it. It's too gross that you'll puke looking at them having their sweet moment." Irene rolled her eyes in annoyance just by imagining the scene.

"There'll be food and drink getting placed on a table. Well.. I think that's all I can describe how a party goes." She ended.

"Well.. By what you told me, I don't think that someone that's a nerd like me is deserve to attend a party." He said.

"Yeah you remind me. Everyone's invited." She added.

"Really?? Well then. There's nothing to be worried about, right??"

Yeah sure. Unless something happen.