Stupid Note

Waiting For You..

Annyeong! It has been a while, right? I mean like it has been 9 months already since I last updated. But first of all, I wanted to say thank you for those who still subscribe this story of mine (although I think it like no other fanfic will) because I had loss some subscribers right after this story ended and I have to say that I'm quite disappointed(?). I'm sorry if I'm saying crap but again, thank you and I love you!

And another thing which is the main purpose I write this hella ty note is because my important exam is coming up in only three weeks from now. So I'm very very very very very vey a thousand times very nervous about this exam that is called PT3 (I'm Malaysian and every 15 have to take this exam to enter a cluster school [if you get good results] or stay at the same school cause we're not like Korean which they separate their grades into two schools which is middle school and highschool. We don't have that. We combine that and call the schools as 'secondary school'. Okay. I'm saying craps again) 

I hope all of you will wish me good luck! Cause what I needed the most now is encouragement that can push me! My trial results is unbelievably satisfying for me as that is my first time get straight A in my exam ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not very a good person as you can see I curse and swear too but my bestfriend (aka HanHara you kid ㅋ) keep saying that I'm better than her. Seriosuly she's better. 

I'm not really doing any revisions right now although the exam is really around the corner because well you know AS A K-POPPER JUST ONE AFTER ONE IS MAKING A COMEBACK AND NOW RED VELVET IS KILLING ME WHO ELSE FEELS ME? I'm sorry ㅋㅋㅋ Please be mad at me for not revising so I'll take that as a challenge to prove to you guys that you're wrong and I'm better than that (That always works for me tho ㅋ)

So please pray for me and my friends to strive in the exam because I really wanted to hold my acy results on the stage while hugging my squad who get flying colors too and take a memorable photo of us. (Oh My God could you imagine that? I've been wanting to that with you Hara ㅋ)

Again! Please wish me good luck and pray for me and my friends (and don't forget to insult me to study ㅋ). I love you for supporting me along the process of the story so please don't doubt that I won't love you when you encourage me! May you have a blessed day! (My scrap book tho Hara)

I LOVE YOU AND MY PARENTS AND PARK CHANYEOL AND HARA AND MY SQUAD AND KANG SEULGI AND TAEYEON AND NAM JOOHYUK AND THOSE WHO WATCH SCARLET HEART GORYEO BECAUSE I DON'T GET TO WATCH THAT DRAMA AND THERE ARE TWO MEN WHO I LOVE LIKE AHHH BAEKHYUN AND JOOHYUK!! ANYWAY MUAHHHH!

 

NOW SHUT UP AND MAKE WAY FOR MY PARK CHANYEOL MY LOVE ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

I cannot ㅠㅠㅠ He's too cute ㅠㅠㅠ The way he blinks his doe eyes ㅠㅠㅠ

He's the happy virus. If he's happy, you have to be happy too. You can't resist his vibe! 

 

Now it's time for our Tangerine Bear! Kang SeulGi!

They are cute, aren't they?

 

Nam JooHyuk ㅠㅠ

 

Kim TaeYeon ㅠㅠ

 

I took the quiz 'Are you a funny person'. And guess what? I got 'You are not a funny person'. 

And yeah. Since then I'd stop trying to make jokes.