Chapter 7

Waiting For You..

"That's it Byun BaekHyun!! I'm so done with you!!" TaeYeon screamed through the phone. BaekHyun, who is on the other side formed a questioning look with his eyebrows. What the hell?? He thought. "What's wrong, baby??" He asked. "You.. Don't you ever call me baby again!! You flirted like I wasn't even exist!! You know what?? Everytime you flirted, I felt like I wasn't the one for you!!" She screamed again. "Wait. What?? I flirted, not flirting. So that has nothing to do with this ." BaekHyun protested. "Oh My God. You really are stupid aren't you?? Flirted and flirting is the same word!! It's just a different type of tense!! It came from the same root word FLIRT!! Which mean you go 'woooo' at another girl when you have your own girlfriend to 'wooo' at!! Wait. I guess you brain is too stupid to understand that right?? Oh My God. This is such a bull. Whatever it is. I'M BREAKING UP WITHH YOU BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!" TaeYeon kept talking (eventually yelling) to the man she's talking to. BaekHyun twitched his eyes, not understanding the whole situation. "What are you talking about??? I don't understand.." BaekHyun whimpered. "Oh My Gosh Byun BaekHyun!!!!!!!!!! That's it . I'm fed up with you. We broke up. Bye. I hate you." She hung up. "But wait!! I still love you!!!" Poor BaekHyun. He's too late to those words cause TaeYeon already hung up.

BaekHyun grabbed the phone firmly in his hand, and inhaled and exhaled patiently. Oh he knew who is the cause of all of this. "PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!"

------------------------------

"That's it Park ChanYeol!! I'm so done with you!!" BaekHyun yelled through the cafe, earning everyone attention nearby. "Whoa.. What the hell BaekHyun?? Sit down first.. We can talk about this.." ChanYeol grabbed his friend's arms and pulled him down to his seat. As BaekHyun had sit down and trying to control his anger to ChanYeol, ChanYeol turned his back around and bowed to everybody to apologized for what BaekHyun had done. After that he took his seat back.

"Okay. What's wrong Byun BaekHyun." ChanYeol questioned. "I broke up-" he said. "Yeah. Do that have anything to do with me??" ChanYeol cut off. "Stupid!! It's because of you!!" BaekHyun attempted to smack the giant guy infront with his elbow. "Because of your crush, I broke up with TaeYeon you know?? She thought I was trying to flirt with your little crush. And this is the result. Me breaking up with someone I'd dated 9 months. That's longest I'd hold on to, you know?? I was going to make it a year!!" BaekHyun chortled. 

"Well. Easy done. Go ask her back. Didn't you love her so much?? You have to be kind. As the fairy godmather in Cinderella said 'Where there is kindness, there is goodness. Where there is goodness, there is magic'.." ChanYeol widened his eyes and then did a sparkling sprinkling action like a fairy godmather sprinkling all the fairy dust onto Cinderella's dress. BaekHyun rolled his eyes. Stupid.

-----------------------------

"So now you're telling me that you've already broke up with BaekHyun. And I'm the one who you nag to?? Please TaeYeon. Iam not Byun ing BaekHyun." Irene mumbled. TaeYeon rolled her eyes of how unsupportive her friends was. "Please. Irene.. You have to help me find a way to show him that he should regret breaking up with me. Like making him jealous with having a new boyfriend. Just anything.. Please.." Se begged. Irene picked at her fingers and pop the bubblegum in . No matter what happens, she knew she has to help her friend out.

"Who does he flirt to??" she started her investigation out. "The new girl in your class." She answered. "Oh? That's easy." she said. "Really?? How??" TaeYeon squirmed. Irene got off from the table she sat on just now. "I'm a friend of hers. Yeah and she kind of has some hots for Dyo you know??" Irene stated. TaeYeon cocked an eyebrow. "Why are you so sure about that?? Have you caught them kiss??" She asked. "No.. I saw them in the library, working on some thing together,sweetly. Yeah.. And I was there too.. I watched them for such a long time. No I mean I watched Dyo. I got some hots for him too." Irene explained. TaeYeon surprised.It's the first time Irene actually like someone. The Irene she knew was a rock-hearted teen. "So..What will you do then??" 

"Wait. You don't know about ChanYeol and Dyo dark past, didn't you??" Irene said. Dark past??? "No.. I didn't.. What is it??" TaeYeon wanted to know this so-called dark past.. 

"So the tale went like this...

ChanYeol dated a girl called Jang YeEun. Oh you know the smartest girl in school. Both of them are each other first love. They dated. Yea. Sweetly I mean. That time I already like Dyo. And... without anyone knowing, Dyo like YeEun in silence. Dyo didn;t know about YeEun was currently dating ChanYeol that time. So Dyo  was trying his best to get YeEun. ChanYeol didn't notice about Dyo flirting YeEun things. ChanYeol thought Dyo was a nice guy. So he doesn't suspected anything on him. Well Dyo is a nice guy. Just.. if he knew that the two of them were dating, he wouldn't want to ruin their relatinships. So the story goes on... And one time YeEun asked for break up with ChanYeol cause she'd fully fallen in love with Dyo. Just then ChanYeol knew it was Dyo behind all of that. ChanYeol kept it all alone. He doesn't seek for any revenge. Oh I mean he's a nice guy. So the new pair of couple started to date with the whole school knew about the two of them. Well when ChanYeol was dating YeEun... only me, BaekHyun and the two of them knew only. But when Dyo dated YeEun.. the whole school know right?? So Dyo claimed YeEun as his first love and the sad part is..YeEun didn't claimed ChanYeol as her first love but Dyo. So things goes on... And things turned out like this. Yeah THE END."

"Wow. How would I didn't know about any of this happening that time?? So straight to the point. What are you going to do about my case?? " TaeYeon sounded finally.

"Oh I have plan. A very good plan..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I steal time to update for you guys by the time I was preparing for school. It's hazing here. Wish Malaysians to be always in a good condition. I know this chapter is kind of short. So I apologized for those who have waited patiently for a really really long time. So.. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and the whole story. Love you guys!! Love ChanYeol too.