Chapter 26

Waiting For You..

ChanYeol was still not in his usual mood. He can't forget what Sehun did to you last night. What he did is really unnecessary and that was stupid. 

He mean. Seriously?? Who is ChanYeol in your life? The answer is too obvious!! Of course he's your bestfriend! People did gossiped about the two of you. People did say that you're a couple. But who cares?? Does someone says you're a and then you're a actual ? No! Don't trust people. One lesson that we learnt. No one is worth trusted on. Even your mom and dad. People gossiped because the two of you seems to be really really close to each other. That the two of you look like a couple. 

Sehun is ing frustrating you and ChanYeol up.

You guys were exploring Aquaria. Aquaria is located beneath the KLCC. Let's don't talk about Aquaria. Let's talk about how moody was ChanYeol today.

How moody was ChanYeol spreaded like fire eating houses among your classmates. No one dared to talk to him even you. This side of him just really scared you. He looks really dangerously terifying and creepy. The teacher knew about ChanYeol's mood swing that she allowed you to sit beside ChanYeol during lunch cause ChanYeol kept following you around and only willing to talk to you only. 

You were a good friend,. A ing good one. Even SeulGi can't compete you in this level of kindness. You tried to make jokes to let ChanYeol laughed but he's really really is holding himself up. He only emitted some chuckles just to not look heartless. He's not himself anymore for the day. You stayed patient around, doing everything for him and not dared to as you afraid he might turned into a monster in seconds. Fine. You even attempted to feed him, you know that made him look like a kid but he refused. You thought that could make his days better!

You told Sehun and Kai to stay away from him and asked them not to disturb ChanYeol anymore. Sehun and Kai obediently nodded and even crossed their heart, promised. Good. Two down. One to go and that is ChanYeol himself.

Can't he just break the ice and act normal. Him acting like is really worrying you. It can harm him in a mental way. Stop being emotional! Only girls do that! And he's a boy! A ing grown-up man! He shouldn't act like this. Ergh. Stupid Park ChanYeol. 

"Hey ChanYeol. Look at that! It's a touch pool!" You grabbed his arm and pointed to the touch pool nearby. Hands in the pocket, he looked up from the tiling and "Hurm..".

This is really hard.

"Can we go?" You pouted. He looked at you.

He always lost to that.

"Okay." He gave up first time of the day and you could get no happier than think that your treatment is going to cure him soon! "Yay! Let's go!" You pulled him to the touch pool. 

"Oh my god!! It's my first time touching a starfish!!" You squirmed. A trainer in Aquaria gave you some instructions and you were good to go. You quickly touched the starfish, not wanting to startle it. 

You were so excited. But ChanYeol seemed to get bored easily. Maybe he's not impressed with the attractions here.

"Aren't you going to try??" You asked him. He hesitated. "It's an once in a lifetime opportunity." The trainer said. You quickly nodded, agreed to the man said. 

"Erm. Okay. I guess." Yes! He briefly brushed his fingers against the starfish's body and that really made you.. speechless.

"Okay." He ended his touch with that.

Seriously?? Are you kidding me, ChanYeol?

You gave up.

"Fine. Thanks." You thanked the man and he nodded. You pulled ChanYeol to get lost from the place. 

"Have a nice day!! You two are a good couple!!"

"WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!" 

You stunned the young man. 

Really? This thing really should stop at once! 

You shouted with all of your might, averting everyone's attention to the two of you and left you out of breath.

"I'm sorry but we are not a couple." You explained. 

See? You didn't want the two of you in a relationship. Or dating. It's so obvious, that you're just not interested in him, not a single bit. 

ChanYeol can't get over it that you still like Dyo.

"Well.. I'm sorry." The man stammered. You turned your heels back while pulling ChanYeol with you. 

Luckily, there's Jackson nearby. Hope what he heard just now is clear enough to be the evident about your scandal with ChanYeol.

---------------------

"I don't get it! Why did people keep thinking that we are a couple? I mean, you're my bestfriend, best of the best one. That's impossible!" 

Yeah. Sure.

You kept blabbing this and that, telling ChanYeol how stupid you guys will look if the two of you are together. But for ChanYeol's opinion, it's not that bad. What? Is he that ugly to you? Cause you never show any affection on him, not even the skinships you guys made. He thinks he is most handsome guy in the class after KyungSoo. 

Oh yeah. He forgot that there's KyungSoo. 

Ergh. Everytime when it comes to you, there must be something to do with KyungSoo. And that really is heating up his body. What's so good about him? He mean, KyungSoo is short. And he's way taller than him. He's way more handsome than KyungSoo, KyungSoo isn't so good at his point of view. He might be a little stupid than KyungSoo, but at least he knows how to treat a girl right. 

He just.. ergh! He can't get over it!

He suddenly stopped, and you finally stopped talking. 

"Is there something wrong?" 

Yes. A big one. 

"Nothing. Just my shoe laces aren't right." He said. And hey! What a coincidence! It's true! 

"Oh. Quick." You told. He bent down to tie up his shoe laces better and fortunately his excuse worked. Phew.

"There." He stood up back, and started to walk back. This time leaving you behind.

What's wrong with him? You cocked your eyebrow Well Maybe he got better. Yay! That's a good sign! You caught him up and walked beside him. 

"You're okay now??" You examinjed his expressions, but nothing seems changed. Just a little light there in the orbs. 

"Yeah." He claimed. 

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"You sure?'

"Yes."

"Yay!!" You cheered after he insisted so much. You quickly grabbed his forearm and said.

"Good! I like you better now!"

Wait.

 

 

 

 

Like him??? 

Nah. He must have heard wrong. He really wanted to hear you say it again but it feels so.. surreal. You? Like him? Haha!

Bull.

"Let's go!" You threw your free right fist in the air, declaring victory. 

Ohh.. How he wish that is true. 

--------------------

"What are you doing now??" You asked.

The student went more normal as they slept quite fast the current night. Maybe only you and ChanYeol were up.

Video call again.

You're not really a sleeper. But once you slept, no one could wake you up.

"Nothing. Why are you still up?" He questioned, he had something on his hand.

"Korilakkuma reminds me of you." You replied, sniffing in Korilakkuma's scent. You heard him chuckle.

"Really? Thanks." He got really happy once he heard that.

"I'm just kidding, ChanYeol."

Oh.

"How would Korilakkuma reminds me of you?? That's a stupid thing." 

"Well. You said that when you forced me to take Spongebob." He said.

"Shut up." You looked away. You can't deny that cause that's true. 

"We need to sleep. Tomorrow will be our last day cause you know. It's only a 3 days and 2 nights trip. And.."

"Okay. Thanks for reminding. Cause I just realize I got dark patches under my eys. Geez. It's so clear that I might turn into a panda." You complained while pulling down your eyes. 

"Oh. Okay then. You're welcome." He suddenly waved his hands to you from the other side.

"Bye."

"Bye."

"Good night."

"Good night."

"Dream of me."

"Stop talking." And you off. 

Oh. Wow.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 26 is not good as I'm writing in stress. Stress as my parents didn't allow me to watch MAMA. I'm sorry for the bad chapter cause by my emotions. I hope I won't repeat the same mistake again. I just got carry away by my feelings right now. I'm so sorry. Love you. 

I'm so sorry.