Chapter 3

Waiting For You..

ChanYeol slide his index in his shoe and pull the end of the shoe to wear it more comfortable. He stood up and fix his bagpack strips. Ready to start his journey to your home and the hell school.

                                                --------------

"So class. For this project I want you to do it in pair." the teacher announced. ChanYeol turn his head to you. He wanted to co-operate with you. He wants to know more about you. Yeah since you guys just become friend. You noticed the stare the ChanYeol give you. You move your attention to the owner of the stare. "What??" You questioned. The tall kid shook his head. "Nothing. I just feel like I wanted to do the project with you." He took his head back infront. He keep wearing his childish smile. The smile wouldn't vanish if the teacher continue to say something. "I'll pair you up." ChanYeol shrugged. You chuckled at his childish behaviour. You wanted to do this project with KyungSoo. You want to know him better. "I hope the teacher pair me up with you." ChanYeol whispered. You do want to do it with ChanYeol. But better KyungSoo.

"ChoA with Mino. BoRa with EunHyuk. Jackson with YoungJi. ChanYeol with JooHyun-" "Aisshhhh... I want to do it with you!" ChanYeol half-screamed. The teacher lift her head up. "Do you have anything to share Park ChanYeol-ssi??"The teacher asked. The whole class pay their attention to ChanYeol. ChanYeol's eyes wander around the class. "Ahh... Nothing... I'm sorry."ChanYeol apologized. "Okey. Let's continue."The teacher continue to pair your classmates up. But your name never show up. "Is there anyone left?? Please raise up your hand." You immediately raise your hand up. "KyungSoo. You don't get pair yet??" KyungSoo nodded. "How could I forgot you KyungSoo?? You're my best student!" The teacher praised. KyungSoo smiled. His aegyo-ssal appeared. So cute. "Where's the new student??" You try to make your hand longer in the air. "Okey. KyungSoo. How about you do it with her. You can teach her how to do it since she's new." Oh My God!! You got to do it with KyungSoo. You can't stop your smile. You're just to excited.

What?!? KyungSoo?? It's him again! Why do it always has to be KyungSoo?? ChanYeol watched you smile and groaned in his heart. He slightly stomped his foot on the floor and turn to the other way.

                                                ---------------

"Emmm... Heyy. Can we talk??"KyungSoo placed his hand on your desk. It was recess. You were collecting your belongings and stuff them in your bag. You lift your head up. Oh My God. Do KyungSoo!! You cleared yout throat. "Ehem. Sure. What do you want to talk about??"you zipped your bag and walk infront of him. "The project of course." he tilted his head. "Oh. Emm... Sure.." you said, a little disappointed cause you were expecting more than that. "Can we do it right after school??? Cause I got other thing to do the next day." He explained. Today?? You thought to yourselves. You didn't have anything to do today except helping your mother with the chores in that freaking home. But ChanYeol. He walked you home everyday. He'll be lonely. Oh. It's not like he didn't use to walk home alone. Nothing to worry about him. "Emm... Can you wait for a while?? I need to tell my eomma about this. Can I??" you excused. "Oh Sure!! Go on!" You took your phone out from your blazer pocket and unlocked it. You quickly searched your eomma's number in the contact and quickly dial the number of her once you found it. He watched yout action, hoping to have quick answer. He's seriously busy. "Yeoboseyo eomma. Ne. Eomma, I got something to do after school today. Don't wait for me at dinner. Just tuck in okey?? Emm. Ne. Ask ChoEun to do for you. Hmm. Okey. Thanks. Em. Ne. Okey Bye. Love you." You hung up and nodded to KyungSoo. "So how was it??" He asked. "Sure. Where should we do the project then??" "The library of course. 6 okey??" He said. You nodded and the two flashed a smile to each other and walked out the class.

                                                 --------------

"Where have you been?? We've been waiting for you." ChanYeol mumbled. Irene and Suho put their on you. You were collecting your stuff and stuck with KyungSoo for awhile. And suddenly your stomach hurt and you went to the toilet. And you bought milk on your way to cafeteria.  "Toilet." You smiled and sit next to ChanYeol. "You don't want to eat anything??" ChanYeol turn to you and watched you opening your milk. "It's okey. I weren't in the mood to eat." you bring the milk to your lips and drink it. ChanYeol pouted."Really?? You'll starve then." ChanYeol pushed his plate infront of you and tapped the metal with the spoon. "Take some of it. You won't starve then." You put down the milk and push the plate back to him. "Nahh. It's okey. Eat up quick. Recess is about to over." You showed your watch to him. He took a peek at it and eat up. 

"Emm... ChanYeol... I won't be able to keep you accompany today." you said slowly. "Why???" ChanYeol questioned. "Cause I got something after school." "KyungSoo???"He guessed. "Emm... Yeah." you nodded. "Okey then." ChanYeol feed himself by putting the spoon full with soup in his mouth. 

                                                   --------------

"Aishh!!" ChanYeol bounced on his bed and scratched his head. He twist and turn on his bed and keep thinking of you. Aishh... You keep busying yourself with KyungSoo. He walked home alone today. Freaking boring without you. He was kind of.. disappointed. He was bored and he picked his phone up and call someone. "Yeoboseyo. BaekHyun-ah!! Meet me at the usual place. Now."