Chapter 27

Waiting For You..

You guys were on your flight back home. And finally, ChanYeol ended his moody storm. Thanks to your lame jokes (although that's not why ChanYeol stop)! 

Like always, you are always beside ChanYeol. The time you shouted at the public about you are not dating ChanYeol did help alot killing the rumor. Jackson told them how insisted you are at the group chat and they finally get it. 

You are not dating ChanYeol.

You explored the whole KL for 3 days. Some places I'm just too lazy to write about it cause I don't live at KL. So I don't know much. The internet helped me a little. 

KL is fun. Nice people. Good food (like satay. Oh my Goshh!!). Cool places. Grand hotel. You love hotel the most. 

You weren't sleeping like the last time. Now, it's ChanYeol's turn to sleep. He exchanged Spongbob with your Korilakkuma as he said he likes Korilakkuma more. Okay. You gave like he asked. You could how a quick sleeper he is and he slept so soundly with some snores.

You took out your diary. The diary consisted all of your 'core memory'. Like Dyo. 

Why oh why? Can't you just stop liking him?? You always wish that someone who likes you will appear and you can concentrate on him instead of Dyo who ignored you all day long. 

Dyo is making you really really tiring. 

Yes. It is tiring. Even ChanYeol too that he fell asleep. You always wonder,

What is so attractive with Irene?

Dude. You mean. She's ing annoying. Talks there and here and south and north. She likes to tell people what to do. She's short. Well. Short girls are cute but she's short. And her academic are not even better than yours. You're like way more gooder than her. 

You just don't get it. 

Why is someone as perfect as Dyo likes someone as horrible as Irene? (For Irene's fans, this is just a story. I love Irene in real life. I didn't mean that.)

World is cruel.

You decided to write your whole trip to Malaysia into your small diary, or not you'll get bored easily. 

Dear Diary,

I'm really happy that I get to explore Malaysia with my own legs, my own hands, my own skin, my own ears, my own tongue, my own nose and my own eyes. 

I love Aquaria the most as I love sea animal. But someone is ruining my day the day we went to Aquaria.

Park ChanYeol.

ChanYeol suddenly twisted around. You looked at him horrifiedly. 

Weird.

He spoilt your mood to continue writing.

You decided to stop because ChanYeol's snores was distracting you.

Why would you even dated someone that snores when he sleeps? It's a big bull.

Looking at him snoring like this suddenly a idea popped up in your mind.

You need to get a picture of this. Maybe you can blackmail him after this. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

That is such a great idea. You're ier than Kai and Sehun.

You took out your phone, opened the camera and held it infront of his face.

This is going to be epic.

You snapped it quickly, and right after that he turned to face the other way.

Thanks Park ChanYeol.

You took a look at the photo you just took. Oh my god he looked hilarious. With his mouth opened wide like that and luckily he didn't drool. And.. You just can't describe how funny he looked like.

You can't take it anymore. Or not your stomach are going to burst in minutes.

--------------------

You arrived at your school at night as your flight landed at 7.30 pm and the bus ride is about two hours. It's really late. You're waiting for your mom to come and get you from school. You can't basically dragging a luggage and two huge bag by your own and even walked home, right? ChanYeol too, waiting for his noona to come. You two waited together infront of the main gate.

The teacher was talking with some parents that has arrived. Teacher was sure the last to get back home because sha has to make sure that everyone is safe back home. 

Being a teacher is tough.

You were waiting with ChanYeol with him tapping his foot against the tarred ground. But your bladder suddenly can't hold up.

You've been holding yourself up since the airport and always noted that you have a small bladder.

"ChanYeol. I need to go to the toilet first." You stood up, trying hard not to pee right on the spot. He looked down as he was counting the invincible stars on the sky.

"Let me go with you. It's dangerous for you to go alone cause it's night." He stood up and started to walked towards the female toilet. 

Such a gentleman.

"Thanks." 

On the way to the toilet, it's a tough road.

Your body kept vibrating. First because of the freezing wind that was hitting you like crazy and you forgot to put on a coat. Second is your bladder. You need to get there fast. 

You reached the long-waited toilet and you rushed into it, leaving ChanYeol infront of the toilet, waiting for you to settle down with yourself. He kept running his palms down his forearm to make heat with the friction.

After quite a moment, you got out from the toilet.

"I almost turned into a iceberg waiting for you outside." He joked.

"You're the one that want to follow me."

"I can't complain." He lifted his shoulder with a firm smile.

Your phone suddenly rang, a call from your sister. Both of you silent.

"Wait here for a sec, ChanYeol. It's my sister." You asked him as he nodded. You surely didn't want him to listen to you and your sister declare war. You went to the back of the toilet where almost everyone can't see you other and can't hear you.

You picked up the phone and she already talked.

"Quick get back home, eonni. I miss you." 

Yeah. Like you're going to believe that.

"Tell mom to come and get me." You commanded. "Sure. But I have surprise for you." She said. You could ChoEun giggled with someone that was sure ChoHyun.

"Whatever. Just tell mom to be quick cause I'm freezing out here." You forced, rolling your eyes in frustration.

"You're freezing? Tell ChanYeol to give you a coat. Haha!" 

Haha.

"Good joke, ChoEun."

"Did you buy any souvenir for us?" She changed topic. You wandered your eyes, trying to catch something more interesting like ghost than talking to this boring kid.

"Of course! I'm not a useless jerk-"

Oh.

What you caught was really interesting.

Is that Irene and Dyo.. kissing?

Your remaining words stuck between your throat, too stunned by what you saw. 

"Eonni?" ChoEun called, her tone changed.

You barely heard her, too lost with your lonely eyes watching Irene and Dyo having their moment.

What?

What is happening?

Why did they kiss?

"Hah.." You sighed, disappointed. Phone still beside your ear. Unfortunately your ear didn't work by the time. 

"Geez. I hang up first. Bye." The beeping sound followed after. Yet your whole body froze, hands didn't let the phone down. 

What is happening? What the hell is happening?

Watching your crush kissing the one he loves was creating such a big hole in your heart. The view you're watching was eating your heart up. 

Yet they didn't stop. Please stop. Please stop. Please stop. 

After wishing for about 100 times, they finally stop. Thanks God. Torturement has ended. They were catching breath. Really? 

You seriously don't deserve this. All of this! You've been such a good girl to everyone. Every freaking soul. You didn't desrve these bad karmas. 

Irene.. She was so kind when you just know her. But you didn't expect all of this from her. She is your bestfriend. After all of the thing she did to you, you still take her as your bestfriend. You tried your best to not think negative about her, but she was just.. unforgivable. The things she did to you is just really aching your heart from the start. You.. You..

You suddenly cried. Your view went blur. 

Dyo was teasing Irene and after Irene laughed like a cute girl she is. 

Why? Why are you feeling like this?

You should be happy for her. She's your bestfriend. She's having a perfect time with her boyfriend. Although he is your crush. But friendship is more important than feelings, right? Right. But, you deserve that. You deserve Dyo more than she is. You can't deny that she's a selfish person. The most selfish person you've ever met in your life. Willing to sacrifice her friendship for love. Stupid. Pure stupid.

And you're stupid cause you can't stop crying. 

You satrted to let out the sob you've been holding to. Tears suddenly turned into a river along your cheek. Phone clenching in your fist. 

How could you do this to me, Dyo?

You swore to yourself to not cry for a man. Guess you broke the promise for the second time.

Stop. It's just a man. A man.

The man you love.

ChanYeol started to feel uneasy as you're taking so much time and he was worried that if YooRa had arrive. And he no longer heard people talking on the phone. 

What were you doing?

He slowly made his way to you who was currently standing behind the toilet building.

He saw you froze while looking infront. Your body seems stiff and trembling and he could hear sobs.

He called your name out. 

"Erm.. Hey." He softly murmured your name between his lips but you didn't move a muscle at all. 

He approached you and grabbed your shoulder from behind. "Is everything okay?" He asked gently.

"Yeah. Yeah. Everything is okay." You faked. Your voice was so terrible that you sounded like dying. Every note seemed to stuck a little along their journey out from your mouth.

No. ChanYeol knew something happened.

"Really?" He asked, wanting confirmation.

"Yeah. Let's go. My eomma will be here in minutes." You pulled his hand, face facing the floor. 

"No." He refused. He held your hand, preventing you from walking away.

"Let me look at your face." He cupped your face between his fingers. "No." You shrugged. You pushed his hand away from you.

"You cried?"

"No."

"Your face is red."

"No."

"Your eyes are swollen."

"No."

"Your body stiffen."

"No, ChanYeol. I didn't. Let's go." You ignored him behind and just decided to walk by yourself. ChanYeol got no choice but to follow you again. 

She's so weird.

After waiting for your eomma for such a long time, instead of your eomma, ChanYeol's noona arrived in a car.

"Hi! Hop on!" Yoora gestured you guys to get in the car. You waved at ChanYeol as he's going to get home first.

"Uh-uh. You're coming with us. I'm the surprise your sister talked about." She said. 

Really? Thanks ChoEun for finding you cheerful person to light my night up after the horrible thing happened.

"Come on." ChanYeol tilted his head to the car. You passively dragged your luggage towards Yoora's car with ChanYeol helping you with another one after done loading his stuff in the hood.

You stepped into the back seat with ChanYeol beside you. After all of you was in the car, Yoora started to drive you back home. 

"How was the trip?? I bet it was mind-blowing amazing!" She exclaimed joyfully with her smile plastered on her face. 

Mind-blowing amazing with mind-blowing ending is better. You could only pressed a smile. 

"Come on! Tell me!" She slightly hopped on her seat with her hands curled around the steering wheel. She took a look at ChanYeol from the mirror. ChanYeol shook his head to her. 

Something wasn't right.

"Oh." She shut up after took a glimpse at you while you enjoyed the street without any disruption.

-------------------

"Welcome home, eonni!!" ChoEum spreaded her arms wide infront of the door, welcoming you back with open arms. "Eomma cooked special dinner for you." ChoHyun who was sitting at the couch nearby added.

"You're home?" Eomma appeared from the kitchen.

"Yeah." You answered coldly. 

Everybody cocked an eyebrow except you. 

"By the way eomma, I'm not hungry. You can just eat dinner without me. For your souvenir, ChoEun's is in the pink plastic bag. ChoHyun, yours are in blue plastic bag. Eomma's is in purple plastic bag. Appa's is in the green one." You said in one go and went straight up to your room with you luggage, leaving the other bag in the living room.

You set the luggage beside your room's door and jumped into your bed.

The horrible scene came to your mind. 

You cried again like before for the second time. 

How could you move on if things keep getting in your way? 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm so happy that lastly my mom allowed me to watch MAMA last night but I missed TaeYeon's performance. Never mind. I can catch it on Youtube, right? And EXO slayed the whole stage with Lightsaber and Drop That (Chanyeol looks ing hot and great when he rap for Lightsaber and went crazy for Drop That and that is cute). Congrats EXO for receiving 4 awards!! Best Asian Style for two years straight. Best Male Group for two straight years. Global Fan Choice Male Award. And Album Of The Year for 3 consecutive years!!! You rocked it, EXO!! 

Let's not forget about our young girls, Red Velvet!! Although they didn't walk the red carpet, they deserve the award Best Performance Female Group! Congrats girls!

And our eonni, TaeYeon! She won too!! She's an angel last night! Other than that, I'm very happy that SM artist won a lot last night like EXO, Red Velvet, SHINee, SNSD and TaeYeon. Who else?? I can't remember! Okay. Congrats!! I think this year's MAMA is quite fair as YG and SM has the equal strength but for me SM is better. I'm not underestimate other company's artist but they're great too! 

Good news always comes with bad news. The bad news is I can't update for three weeks straight as I have some private problem. And even leaving you guys with this ty chapter left guilty in my heart. I'm so sorry. 

But after I can update, I promised I'll write good chapter!! Thanks for reading and subscribing! Thanks! Love you guys and ChanYeol and EXO!!


*I ship ChanSoo so much!!*


*Freaking proud to be an EXO-L*

Congrats boys!!