Chapter 19

Waiting For You..

There you go. Completely failed. The headquarters in your head must be sad as well. Joy feels ing down, Sadness is sad as always, Anger can't get any angry, Disgust is too disgusted by the fact Irene and Dyo dating, Fear is scared that things gonna get worse. 

Could someone just kill you now??

Fine. Crying won't help you in anything except making you feel better. So yes. Better you cry all of your tears out so that you won't cry about Dyo anymore after this.

It's just Do KyungSoo. A ing Dyo.

How could you not cry?? He's about to become your first love! But he turned his heels and went to Irene's side instead. And Irene is your bestfriend. All of this is just so dramatic. It's like a telenovela or even a K-drama that is super duper sad!! You feel like you're the main character getting dumped by your boyfriend.

Can't you just die now?

You slowly rolled on your bed and tried to not think about that news. You tried so hard, playing video games, writing fanfic and even eat a whole bunch of banana to energize yourself but the overthinking is eating all of your energy afterwards. 

That's it. You need someone by your side and pretend good.

------------------

"Is your sister in her room?" ChanYeol asked infront of the door before stepping in. He rushed to your house once he got a call from you and your voice sounds like . It's ChoHyun that opened the door. "Oh Hey ChanYeol hyung. Yeah my noona is in her room." ChoHyun stepped aside to let ChanYeol in. 

"Hyung, do you know what happened? Cause she'd been crying all night long that ChoEun and I can't sleep as well." He showed ChanYeol the dark patch under his eyes. ChanYeol looked at the wooden floor and hesitated.

Should he tell your siblings?? He asked that because you didn't tell them what happened right? 

"Yeah. Something did happened.." He answered, playing with his thumb. ChanYeol was about to go to your room when suddenly ChoEun stopped him.

"What happened actually??" She opened her arms wide to block his way. "We're super worried about her. She's not herself anymore." She added. 

Aishh.. Why didn't you tell them what happened?? That could make you feel better.

"I'll tell you guys after I check on her. You guys have my number, right??" He said. The two toddlers nodded and let ChanYeol go.

------------------

"You wanna talk??" 

Hell yes you do! 

ChanYeol sat beside you and watched you looking at your phone. "Yeah." You replied simply. 

He hummed. You're not the kind of person who looked at her phone 24/7 but you slowly became one of them and that's wrong.

He put on his worried face.

Dude. Just look at the situation! He knew that you've been faking on your words, expressions and mood after the announcement. But he shut his mouth, afraid that he might said something wrong.

"Hey maybe you wanna play World of Warcraft?? We can compete." He suggested. World of Warcraft have been you guys favourite game. If this doesn't work, things are getting critical.

"Nah.. I need to read this first." You gestured your hand a 'Nah~'. 

Okay. He can't keep this going.

"Is there something wrong??" He asked, concern. You don't know why but your eyes suddenly pooled up. "Yeah I'm okay." Your voice shattered into pieces. Of course you said that! You didn't want him to know about your huge crush on Dyo.

"Hmm.. It's about Dyo, right?" It's the first time he called Dyo as 'Dyo' not KyungSoo. 

Wait. How did he know?? You didn't tell him about your feelings towards Dyo. And you did notice he used 'Dyo' this time. You need to cover up.

"No." You lied.

"Liar." He said. And that pierced into your heart. He sounded so mean and deep and he never act mean to you.

"No I didn't." You insisted and eyes sticked to the screen so the light can make your tears invincible. Your hands started to shake, the screen became blur all of a sudden. Maybe it's because your hands that shook it or your eyes are making the words harder to read.

Damn it! Why did you even chose to read a sad fanfic to full up your time?? 

"Yes you are. It's clear though." He said. He never been like this. He's not giving up and it's the first time he turned out like this.

Now what's wrong with him?? He didn't know anything about how you feel right now.

"I know what I'm saying, ChanYeol. It's not about Dyo." You turned away so he couldn't see your face.

"You don't have to act, you know. I know that you like Dyo since the first day you moved here. I saw it clearly on your face. And you didn't stop loving him, did you??" He muttered. 

"Shut up, ChanYeol." You don't want to deal with him and his stupid thoughts.

"Stop acting, I hate looking at you like this. You practically turn into panda already. And did you sleep last night?" He joined his eyebrow.

No you didn't sleep thinking of Dyo. You tried to imagine how would Irene and Dyo look like if they're together.

Yes they're a perfect match.

"Of course I did. And why do you even care??" You answered harshly.

"I care because I'm your ing friend. And you can't deny the fact that I already know about your crush on Dyo." He replied, pointing a finger at you. 

ChanYeol barely forced himself to say the word 'friend' to you although he likes you. Liking you at a situation like this wouldn't help anything.

Of course he know! Cause you'll make a super happy face when it comes to Dyo and super sad face when it comes to Dyo too.

"Shut up." You told.

He moved closer to you. 

"I know it's hard for you-"

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?"

"-to accept the fact that-"

"Shut up Park ChanYeol..." Your patient is nearing its limit.

"Irene and Dyo are dating-"

"Would you just shut up already!!" You screamed. You grabbed your phone tightly in your fist that in almost break into pieces.

The word 'dating' really really hurt your heart.

He grabbed your shoulder and pulled you into a secure hug.

"Okay I'll shut up now." He finally gave in.

You don't know how you managed to held all of your tears from not felling off to the ground but once ChanYeol pulled you into a hug and your face briefly touched his shirt, you lost.

You sobbed so hard that nothing could be heard anymore. He rubbed his rough palm on your back in a circle.

"You don't you tell ChoEun and ChoHyun about what happened??" He enquired. "Cause they'll only tell me things that make me feel worse." He nodded in understand although you sound like .

"Well.. You could tell me. I wanted to know." He said.

"You don't need to know, ChanYeol. You already know, didn't you??" You wrapped your arms around him. 

"Well.. I just want a confirmation." He lift both of his broad shoulder. 

"I like Dyo. Yes, since the first day you introduced him to me. I was so happy when I got to work on project with him. But when all of this thing happened, I didn't figure that Irene was the one he likes. In fact, Irene is my best friend. I never feel so defeated. I left him with the project after I saw Irene's name in his Kakao talk chat. And I didn't want to participate in the assignment working anymore so I can forget about him. But nothing works. And then news about they're dating came and it nearly killed me. I just really don't know how to delete the name 'Do KyungSoo' from my memory." ChanYeol's black shirt almost swallow all of your words. Luckily, he got good hearing. 

"There, you confessed." He said, stopped his hand and pulled away to look at your face. "Hurm. You look better." He smiled. "Yeah thanks. But it's no use to confess about my feelings towards Dyo at you. He still wouldn't know." You lied yourself onto your your bed and pulled the blanket to cover your chest.

"Hey. At least you let out the feelings that you've been holding in." He joined you and lied same as you. "Thanks for understanding me. I really appreciate it." You sent him a bitter-smile that you forced yourself to make so you can thank him. He turned to look at you and curved his lips too. "You're welcome." 

-----------------

It's hagwon. You're at the library by youself. No ChanYeol. No BaekHyun. No Irene. No Dyo. No TaeYeon and no SeulGi. It's peaceful though. You're revising Science. Cause exam is around the corner. About a month from now. 

After talking to ChanYeol that day, you felt quite better. But you still can't let that through your head. 

But you'll still try to focus on study which is 100% more important.

You were observing the human respiration system when a voice woke you up.

"Hey. Can I sit here??" His hand is already on the chair beside you and gave you a soft smile.

It's Suho. The second grade student representative. He's in the second class. Although he's not smart as you are, but al least he's more responsible than you.

"Sure." You tapped on the chair sportingly. He pulled the chair and sat on it. He set some book infront of him and put some book aside to concentrate on one subject first. 

"What are you studying??" He asked.

"Erm.. Science. How about you??" You answered and asked too so you seem polite. 

"English." You could see some paragraph of alphabet on his book.  You nodded and turned back to focus back on your Science. He too, did the same. 

"How are you now?? It'd been a while since we actually talked to each other." He said. 

Why is he asking??

"I'm.. good?" You replied, unsure.

"ChanYeol told me everything, you know." Suho exclaimed with a slight smile that you can't process what does it resemble. 

"Ergh.. Really?" You felt sudden embarassed when you know that. Cause Suho was barely your friend, he's more to a stranger to you. Or acquaintance only. It's not good when someone who is not close to you knew something bad about you.

"It's okay. You're my friend too." He said while turning to his book back. 

"Thanks for considering me as your friend. Cause I barely did." You stated. Your face painted with a pastel pink. 

"Everyone is my friend, well except for those bullies. But I still care about them." He responded with his pen inside his clutch. 

"Yeah." is the only thing you can say. 

He can sense your uncomfortableness and he said something to sooth you down.

"If you have problem, you can look for me. I'm a member of the counseling club. I'm always behind your back."

You couldn't look anywhere else except your book. Why is everyone giving their sympathy to you?? You're not a beggar though. You pressed your lips against each other.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine already." You refused.

"Okay then." He stared at his book back afterwards.

Suho is kind, that's why he's chosen. He might be a little smaller to some guys in the school, but he's much more stronger in the inside than anyone else. Yeah. Maybe telling him your problem wouldn't become a deal, right? But like you just said, he's barely your friend. You're still not comfortable with him yet. 

Let's just keep these feelings to yourself just to avoid more fuss.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey!! Suho is back! Yow yow yo!! Our guardian is too kind that he'll listen to everyone's problem. I won't be able to update as usual as I did cause my mom is back!! I wanna leave you guys with some pic but my brother is nagging that I shouldn't use the laptop too much. So Bye!! Love you guys and ChanYeol too!!