Chapter 25

Waiting For You..

(May contain words that are uneasy for you to read. Skip if you don't want to witness any nightmare.)

Your trip started the day after you guys arrived in KL. Your first location to visit, of course. The Petronas Twin Tower. 

The Petronas Twin Tower is an iconic landmark. It structure has an 88 storey high and included with a sky bridge which you can enjoy KL's breathtaking view. At the foot of it is the Suria KLCC Shoping Mall which is a paradise for shopaholic with international brand.. Bla bla bla.

No need to talk about that! Let's talk about you and ChanYeol!

"Hey. I heard that there is 'Dinner In The Sky' here." You started a topic as you and ChanYeol were strolling in the shopping mall. 

The teacher let all of you shop whatever you want in the shopping mall. But with a condition. Gather at the main entrance at 12.30 pm for lunch. You decide to walk with ChanYeol, dressed in a thin pair of clothes as Malaysia's weather is kinda hot and woo! ChanYeol too, was only wearing a tee.

"Really?? How is that??" ChanYeol asked, suddenly turned to the left to enter a shop. 

"You never heard of it??" You schocked.

"Nope." He shook his head.

"Well... Dinner In The Sky is like you have dinner up in the sky!"

"Geez. I know that too. Of course it's having dinner in the sky. But how?? What? He gave you a jetpack and a plate of cuisine and you fly up???" ChanYeol digged into every clothes that was display at the display rack.

You rolled your eye. How stupid was that! Of course the food will spill to the ground. You're not that stupid. You've done research about Malaysia before you came. 

"Let me show you." You took out your phone from your small handbag you brought and tapped it to open the file to him. 

"Here." He paused his treasure hunt and took a look at your phone.

"Cool. I wanna try." He said, grabbing your phone for an instance zoom-in. 

"It's like super cool. I wanna try too. But at night is more exhilirating cause the view is worth it." You joined ChanYeol to look at the picture you saved awhile ago. He looked at the picture with awe. "You really never heard of it??"

"No."

He lives under a coconut shell.

"Never?"

"Never."

"You got to be serious." You just can't believe he never heard of something crazy like this.

"Of course I'm serious. Wow .This thing looks cool to me." He just can't stop.

"Yah! Give it back!" You snatched the phone back from his grab and he stood up straight again. He darted out his tongue.

"Shut up." You pushed his cheek. 

"Can we go and try it?? It looks fun." He asked. 

"It's really expensive, ChanYeol. It'll eat all of your money." You answered while digging the clothes as well. 

"Please... Please please please.." He pouted unattractively. You curved your lips upwards. "Stop ChanYeol."

"If you want it so badly, go ask Ms. Cho." You recommended. "Let's go buy some clothes!" You shouted in the shop, ignoring people's stares and puppy eye ChanYeol.

--------------------

You guys are eating lunch. But unfortunately, girls with girls while boys with boys. You're separated with ChanYeol, stuck between Irene and SeulGi.

"What did you guys buy??" SeulGi pulled over your shopping bag, almost toppled all the plate. "SeulGi!! Be careful!" Irene warned her while adjusting the position. You giggled. 

You bought some clothes. Some of them are yours while some of them are for ChoEun and ChoHyun. You decided to buy some fridge magnet for your mom for souvenir as she is a big fan of it. While your father, just some neckties will be enough as he is a workaholic. 

"Waa... This one is so pretty!!" SeulGi pulled out a pair of clothes. "OMO!!!" 


*Gif is not mine*

"That one is my sister's."

"Aww.. That's a waste. And you have a sister?? I didn't know." She said. You took a spoonful of the chicken curry that was served before you talk. 

"Yeah. She's an angel." Like . She's a total . 

Well. Of course you don't want to make ashamed of your family infront of your friends so it'll leave only good intentions to them. 

"Oh really??? That's great! I bet your whole family are angels." 

What is that ?

"Thanks." You slightly nodded your head, wow that was unexpected! Your family?? Angels?? HAHAHA!! Funniest joke you've ever heard in your life! They're probably up-class demon!

"This one too!!" She took a sweater out.


*Gif is not mine*

"That one is my sister's too. It's for winter."

"Why do you keep giving things to your sister?? It's your money." Irene complained. 

"Well.. I have to buy something for them at least a pair, right??" You answered. Yes. There have to be souvenirs for them. You won't ever forget your family wherever you are and whenever you are.

"Well. she has already two pairs. Where's yours??"

"Three actually." You corrected.

"WHAT??" She said.

"This one?? This is pretty one too." SeulGi pulled out another clothes.


*Gif is not mine*

"You keep pampering your sister!! Stop that!" Irene told. "Well.. She's my sister." You explained. "Stop doing that too much. Or not you're the one that get step on the head." She tucked in harshly, you don't know what's her problem.

ChoEun is your sister. Your's only. Not her. You can buy anything, do anything, told anything, say anything, shout anything, ing anything you want for her or on her. Irene has no right to tell you anything. She si just your friend that stabbed you on the back. And that ing pierced right into your heart that it breaks into pieces. Thanks for that Irene.

"Hey. This one is so preeeeetttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~." SeulGi sang suddenly, stopping your thoughts.


*Gif is not mine*

"I love your taste." SeulGi said, you grinned sheepishly. 

"Thanks." You thanked unsincerely.

"Oh oh! This one too!!"


*Gif is not mine*

"Thanks again."

Irene really is.. Ergh. What is wrong with her. She really is weird and ing streesing you out. First it was about Dyo and now she's trying to conquer your one and only sister. She's trying to tell you everything to do. It's your right. Your sister and you are ChoEun's precious diamond-like sister. She has nothing to do with this. And it's your freedom to buy whatever you want for her. You know what is good for her and you know what is suitable for her. She knows nothing. Not a single detail about ChoEun. Park freaking ChoEun. 

Irene. 

SeulGi kept giving a thorough search for your shopping bag, complementing this and that which all of those have the meaning to beautiful. SeulGi can be really kind sometimes. Too kind that you can't accept it. 

"Oh. Look at this one. It's for who??" SeulGi showed you guys four pair of men's clothes which is 2 for ChoHyun and 2 for ChanYeol.

"My brother." 

"You have a brother?? Oppa or Dongsaeng??" 

"Dongsaeng."

"Oh. I'm more to older boys." She told and you don't freaking care.

Whatever. I think you guys don't care too. :P

Lunch with two fashion-obsessed girls are dangerous. They keep wanting your beautiful clothes and threatened you to give it to them or else they'll blackmail you and even offer you with a twice time more expensive price. But of course no. You've been through hard time to get those fabulous clothes. And thanks ChanYeol for protecting you too.

Talking about ChanYeol. How was he doing with that two idiot?? 

You were savouring the curry and you lifted your head up once you thought of ChanYeol. He sat quite far from you and that were really hardening your time.

Suddenly, your phone vibrated violently in your jean's pocket and you struggled with the tight jeans you're wearing. With all your efforts, you won the war. 

I'm stuck between es!!

You can't help but laugh. You looked at ChanYeol who was pointing to Sehun and Kai who were currently playing with their food. That two should stop torturing your magnificient ChanYeol.

I'm stuck with two too.

You replied. You could practically see him chuckling at your statement. He looked at you and the two of you spontaneously made an eye-contact. You guys shook your head in unison.

"Yah! Who were you texting there??" Kai suddenly interrupted and grasped his phone away. "Yah Kai!" ChanYeol scolded him while all of the students watched. 

Kai quicly took a peek at the chat and suddenly looked at you. "Yah! Give me your phone!" Kai shouted over to you while his hand gesturing for your phone that was in your hand. "You have no right for that." You answered cockily. 

Kai can act like that without the teacher's appearance. And unfortunately, the teacher excused herself to the toilet, leaving the class under monitor Kim MinSeok's eyes.

"Kai. Stop." MinSeok or well-known as Xiumin warned him. "Shut up." Kai said. He's really rude. 

"Kai. Stop." Sehun joined Xiumin. Sehun can be really y sometimes but when it's enough, it's enough. 

"What's wrong??" The teacher unexpectedly stepped into the restaurant's entrance, hands on the hips.

"JongIn is causing problem again, teacher." Xiumin reported like he always is. "Thanks MinSeok." 

"No I didn't." Kai protested, "I was just kidding."

"He took my phone!" ChanYeol added information to the report. "And he was asking for my phone too." You entered the court. It's like the teacher is the judge while you and ChanYeol as the victim. 

"Kai. I like you. But your behaviour is not helping." The teacher said.

"Thanks. I'll change." Kai put ChanYeol's phone down and continued to eat his lunch.

--------------------

After dinner, the teacher informed to get a well slumber as tomorrow is going to be a long day. You had dinner in your pyjamas like the teacher told you once arrived in Malaysia as you found out that that's going to be 99.99% more easier. Well literally all of you wore pyjamas to dinner and all of you don't give a damn to those who were looking at you guys just now.

All of you ignored the teacher's command. All of you didn't sleep. Until 3.00 am. After that, some of you drifted to sleep. While some of them are just pure stubborn. 

"Geez.. Look at what they're doing right now. They kept sending sight in the group chat." Irene was scrolling down on the group chat. 

You don't care about those es from your class. Let them be. 

You were on video call with ChanYeol as you can't step a foot outside after 9.00 pm. 


*Whole storyline went crush after looking at this gif. You little perfection. kyuagvcuhiaulrgjcnv. Gif is not mine.)

"You're not asleep??" He asked concernly. 

Geez. Is this the first time you found him attractive?? Dude he's just in a singlet. A grey one you mean. 

"I can't asleep with girls giggling in my room." You referred to those two, dramatically pulled Korilakkuma over to close your ears. Irene and SeulGi is really noisy when they're together and that annoyed the hell out of you. 

"You need some help??" He put forward. 

"How??" 

"I can sing." He said. 

"Really?? I don't know that." 

That surprised you. He can sing?? Nah.. He probably wants to lift your mood up. However. Let's give it a try.

"Yeah. Of course I can. I live in an artful family." He uttered, lifting an eyebrow.

"Okay then. Don't sing Lullaby. I hate it." You tried him. He chuckled deeply, started and you nearly died.

Is he singing to John Legend's All Of Me?? Dude he sings better than John Legend itself.

"Park ChanYeol. You're killing me." Your statement shocked him. He stopped.

"Really?? I don't realize my voice are horrible." He quickly cleared his throat, coughing there and here while looked away from the camera. He is slow.

"No, ChanYeol. I mean you sang really well. And I don't know your English is that well. " You mumbled, even you can't sing that well. You sound like a crow. And says your English is 100% better than his. His expressions changed.

"Thanks. Can I continue?? I like that song. How about you??" You nodded. "Please continue. I love it." You snuggled into Korilakkuma and enjoyed his beautiful voice. 

The world seems to be perfect with his voice narrating the storyline. Ah.. World is so coo-

"Dude. What are you doing??" Sehun hopped onto ChanYeol's bed. You blinked your eyes in disbelief. Sehun is always there to ruin everything like ChoHyun.

"You're on videocall? You didn't tell me!! I love video call!" Sehun is being too loud and that'll attract Irene and SeulGi and you surely wanted to avoid those crazy girls.

"Sehun! Be quiet. We might get caught for not sleeping." You heard ChanYeol warned him on the other side of the phone. "Hi." Sehun greeted you. "Hi." You followed back. 

"Sehun is stupid." ChanYeol teased. 


*I can't help but laughed at their reaction!! XDDD (Is ChanYeol biting his finger in the end??) Gif is not mine.*

Sehun judged him. "I'm trying to be friendly here." He said. 

These two is really full of humouristic.

"I heard you're the one who gave Spongebob to ChanYeol." He started. "Erm.. Yeah. I'm the one who gave him."

"Shut up, Sehun." ChanYeol put his hand infront of Sehun's mouth. Sehun shrugged and succesed.

"Go to sleep, ChanYeol. I'm trying to be friendly here." He repeated the same words. 

"That's my phone, dude." 

"Yeah whatever." Sehun suddenly stand up and made his way to the bathroom.

Wait. Where is he taking ChanYeol's phone?? Into the bathroom?? What is he doing??? 

"Yah Sehun!! Give it back!!" Sehun was fast enough to ran away from ChanYeol and managed to lock the bathroom's door before ChanYeol can get in.

This kid is startling you. 

You can probably hear ChanYeol's fist smacking the door. 

"Yah Sehun!!" 

Sehun shushed ChanYeol up with a finger placed infront of his lips and he concentrated on you instead.

"I have some questions for you. And you need to answer it honestly." He threatened. "Erm. Okay?"

"Who is ChanYeol in your life??"

What? 

Who is ChanYeol in my life?

Are you kidding me??

Why is people keep talking about you and ChanYeol??

"Yah Sehun!! What are you doing???" ChanYeol shouted from outside.

"Quick. Answer." He forced you.

"He's just my bestfriend." You replied.

"Really?? Cause people keep saying that you two are dating." 

What the actual ??? 

You? ChanYeol? Dating?

Wha the hell?

"Wha-"

"You better give it to me, Sehun! Or not I'll print out a photo of Miranda Kerr and put it in your underwear!!" ChanYeol said. "Really?? Great! I can't wait for that!" Sehun knew ChanYeol wouldn't dare to do something as stupid as that. You could practically see ChanYeol slides down against the door to the floor.

You just don't know what to say. You having a scandal with your own bestfriend?? How did that happened?

World is cruel. 

"No. We are not dating." You denied.

"Really?? Then why are you having a video-call with him? Did you miss him too much?" 

"What The , Sehun?"

"Oh I'll like that."

What?

"Oh Sehun!" ChanYeol screamed. Sehun got shock and quickly opened the door for him. 

ChanYeol's expressions really changed.

Where is his happiness delight??

"Give that to me, Sehun." He referred to his phone. He sounded so.. mean and stern. You can't find any happiness in his eyes. He's more to.. angry? You can't describe but he just really changed.

Sehun undoubtedly gave it back. 

"Don't you ever ask her those questions again." 

"Okay." Sehun said. 

"I'll off first. Sorry for just now." And with that he's off, leaving you dumbfounded with what just happened.

You put your phone down, Irene and SeulGi is still not done with whatever they're doing. 

.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter is going slow... I don't know what to say.. Let's prepare ourselves for MAMA!!! Woohooo!!! Let's hope EXO slay it this time! Love you guys and ChanYeol and EXO!!!


*Go to sleep.. Prepare for MAMA, kids. It's really late.*