Chapter 34

Waiting For You..

You woke up from you slumber, welcomed by an enourmous pain of headache. You rubbed your temple. 

You've been having headache since you started to always stay for hagwon last week. But it keeps getting worse and worse. You told your eomma about it, your eomma just said that it was a regular headache. It'll get away no longer. No longer what? It keeps getting horrible and horrible.

You left your bed and reached for your towel and went to take a shower, getting ready for school. 

After taking shower, you opened your wardrobe to take out your uniform that you had iron last night. When you held your hands to get the hanger, a paper bag dropped. You bent down, wondering what's the content in it. You knew you saw this paper bag before. But you kinda forgot. 

You took it and memory came flush you. 

It's the sweaters you bought in Malaysia for ChanYeol. You were thinking to give it to him for his birthday as his birthday is during winter.

You pulled out a long furry coat and rubbed it against your palms. You smelled, taking in the coat's scent.

You wonder how would ChanYeol look like in this coat you bought. 

He would look great. 

Thank God that you woke up early that you still have time to prepare yourself as you were kind of drifted from your original intention to be ready for school. 

You smiled to yourself once you imagined ChanYeol's smile in your mind. You could bump into him this morning. Although he didn't come and picked you up anymore, you could always look at his back. 

You kept the coat, and tidied the bag's content a little as you decided to bring it to school and put it in your locker. 

Your locker is fulled with ChanYeol and your memory. As most of them happened in school, so you made up your mind to keep them in school so the nostalgia could last longer. 

You printed out some of his selcas, some of them are your and his selca. And some of the things are the things you accidentally took from him like his pens or books. Now, those coats will be one of them. 

Put on your uniform and sprayed some perfume, rechecked yourself and you're ready for school after having breakfast downstairs. 

You ran downstairs, the headache came back. You shut your eyes tight, trying to chase it away. You gripped the banister tightly, enduring the pain you had. Your eomma passed by. 

"Did the headache still lingering around your head?" She asked. You just nodded.

"I will take you to the clinic here." She offered. You shook your head. "It's just a regular headache, eomma." You said.

"But it had been a week."

"It's okay, eomma. It's really okay." You pretended to be fine as you didn't want her to worried or burden her with your problems. 

"If you say so.." She gave up. You made your way to the kitchen island and tucked in the baked bean and egg your eomma usually made for breakfast. You eat everything. So it wasn't a big deal to eat the same thing every early in the morning. It can be a little boring but there's nothing can be done.

You pushed the chair to the back and escaped yourself from it. You left the plate on the kitchen island and headed to the door. You opened the door while hands taking the sneaker you always wore to school from the shoes rack. 

"I'm going first, eomma." You alerted her while she answered from the kitchen. "Have a nice day!!" 

If ChanYeol could copperate with that.

You were tying up your shoelaces as ChanYeol passed by infront of your house. You looked at him sneakily, didn't want him to notice you there. Your hands automatically did its work while your eyes lost its function to look at other spot except ChanYeol's perfect body. 

ChanYeol could sense something was eyeing him so he turned to his left and slightly made an awkward eye contact with you. But it didn't last long as you ducked down at your shoes afterwards. 

She's still the same.. He thought to himself in his heart as he saw you wore the same sneaker to school. He knew you like that sneaker. So he couldn't do anything about it. He turned back to his path and tried to not think about you anymore.

-------------------

"Exam is just one week more. I hope all of you had get ready for it. I'm expecting the best from all of you." Your form teacher said.

You weren't paying attention at all. You drew a doodle man onto your notebook. While Irene just kept herself shut up infront of you with HaYoung laughed at your terrible hand-drawing. But HaYoung didn't realize that she'd been laughing too loud.

The teacher made her way to you but you still didn't notice that as you were too absorb with the art. You scribbled ChanYeol's name sloppily beside it. You drew another stick man beside it with a gun in its hand and ready to shoot him in the head. That's what he get at making you suffer for him.

The teacher's voice with your name on it startled you. 

"What were you doing there??" The teacher held firmly onto your notebook. You couldn't protest or else you'll be in detention after school. All of the students averted their attention to you, curious with what were you doing just now.

Ms. Cho analyzed the drawing and saw ChanYeol's name first.

Damn it.

"Park ChanYeol-ssi." The teacher called. ChanYeol perked his head to her. "Is she trying to kill you?" Her forehead wrinkled.

ChanYeol raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry?" ChanYeol answered with the only answer he could look for along with his perfect husky voice. He couldn't look at the picture clearly as it was too far from him and it wasn't facing him.

. .

You looked down, too embarassed with what was happening. And Park loving ChanYeol was there, witnessing everything. 

Your teacher showed them the drawing.

It took a moment for some of them to start to laugh their stomach out. While some of them still didn't know what was happening by the time.

"She drew two stick man here. One with ChanYeol's name beside it while the other one is holding a gun and pointed to ChanYeol's 'head'." She described the picture. Except ChanYeol, HaYoung, Irene and of course you. And maybe Sehun too. And Dyo too. They didn't laugh cause they practically knew why you did that. Only ChanYeol was thinking the other way. 

She must hates me so much till she drew that. He thought. 

You bit your lower lips so hard, you could taste your own blood. You clenched your fist tightly, not allowing yourself to punch that teacher in her ugly face. She's going over the edge this time.

She put your notebook back onto your desk. She tapped your head lightly. "I hope you aren't distrated by other things. I know that you're a clever girl so I hope you'll do great without these stuffs in your mind interrupting you." She hit her finger at the drawing and walked back to the front after that. You heard someone said. 

"What the hell was she thinking?!" 

Shut up you. 

----------------

After hagwon, you stopped at your locker for a while to put in some books in it. You unlocked the padlock and opened the metal with a rusty sound.

This school should really re-new their utilities for the sake of the upcoming youngster.

You pulled the zip of your bag opened, pulling out the books you didn't need at home and arranged it in your locker. Some of ChanYeol's photo were blocked by those worthless books. ChanYeol is more worth it than books.

You crashed the locker close and threw the bag over your shoulder. You stepped out from the hallway and the school gate, making your way back home.

-----------------

Erghh.. This freaking headache is here again.. Your hand slided against the brick wall beside you when the junction infront was just a few meters ahead. Your other hand went to your forehead, telling your brain to not making any troubles at night. 

Maybe you should go to the clinic with your eomma.

Why was this headache is so hurtful?? Is this migraine?? If it was, you need to go and meet your doctor. You have migraine since you entered secondary school as you kept forcing your brain to work until late night to achieve the best in every school you ever attended. 

Your feet started to stumble and you started to zig-zag along the way to the junction. 

You thought the headache had end but your eyes unfortunately caught ChanYeol from the other path, making his way back home which is going to be same path as you. 

Good timing, Park ChanYeol. He always appears at the wrong timing. When you were in your critical condition.

You tried to ignore him who was gulping a drink. He must have been to the convenient store again. Buying some snacks so he could keep awake while he studies.

You took a peek at the drink he was drinking and you recognized the packaging. 

Isn't that your favourite drink? Why was he drinking it? Well. Maybe he wanted to try a new flavour. Hurm. There's nothing to do with you. 

As you were looking at him drinking, he saw you again like this morning. He quickly brought the bottle down. He closed the cap and put it in the black plastic bag he's carrying. He looked down. He didn't want to rewind the scene from this morning. 

He entered the path same as you, now behind you.

You looked away and continued to deal with your stupid head. You had your back bent over. 

The pain was overpowering. Which you stumbled on your knee infront of ChanYeol. You stablelized yourself with your palms on the road and you were sure that it were bleeding right now.

ChanYeol got shocked that he quickly bent down to get you up with his hands beside your ribcage.

"ChanYeol. It's okay. You don't have to help me." Your words stopped his action as he let you go. You tried your best to get your feet back with your hands supporting you, placed against the brick wall.

Blood stains were visible on the path and that scared ChanYeol out.

ChanYeol placed his plastic bag on the floor and he insisted to help you although he knew you're going to protest.

"I should help." He talked to you for the first time after the time in the library. He hold you firm in his arms while you took time to get him off of you at the same time, you attempted to get on your feet. 

"No. I can do it by myself." You tried to shrug him away by pulling your hand from him. He didn't let go yet he still supported you with his body. He bit his lower lips, using his full energy to support your weight. 

You were able to stand by your own now. Thanks to ChanYeol's help too. Without him, you didn't know how are you right now. With that, he finally took his hands off you. You rubbed your skirt with the back of your hands which weren't bleeding to let the dust fall away. 

"Thanks. I should get going first." You thanked him coldly and walked away. You left him there with him replaying the thing that happened just now. 

Did you just talked to him? 

You got back home and after you drifted to sleep, you dreamt of ChanYeol for the first time. The first man you dreamt of.

-----------------

"Meeting in 5 minutes. Gather at my house." Irene declared at the group's phone call included Dyo, HaYoung, Sehun, BaekHyun, Suho, SeulGi on the phone and herself.

This group meeting is important. For the sakes of you and ChanYeol. 

One by one arrived at Irene's house. First it was Sehun and then Suho and followed by HaYoung and BaekHyun and Dyo. SeulGi, they'll connect by video call so she won't get ditched.

They gathered at the round table in her room. 

"Now. Me as this project's leader, I'll declare our next move." She intertwined her fingers together like a boss in a real meeting. 

"Can't you just tell us already??" Sehun being the y guy he is asked. Irene rolled her eyes with everyone looking. 

"I think we should just shut ourselves up." She announced, earning whines from everyone. 

"What? Why would we do that?" Suho protested. "I think that didn't help processing the plan, Irene." Dyo added.

"I'll just go with everything." BaekHyun cut in. "Me too." HaYoung said, behind BaekHyun's back.

"Fine. What do you think, SeulGi?" Irene asked over the phone. "I think that's okay." She said.

"I think so too. When I'm on my way here, I saw ChanYeol was with her on the road together." 

"Really? What happened, Sehun??" Irene said with her eyes widen. 

Everyone put their sensitive ear on. 

"Ergh.. ChanYeol was just holding her." He lifted his shoulder. "Just now?" Suho questioned.

"Just now it is." 

"I told you guys already. Actually we just have to do things in the early process. And then we could just leave the works to themselves." BaekHyun murmured. 

"BaekHyun is right." SeulGi plused from the phone. 

"I don't mind. As long as our main goal is achieved." HaYoung innocently muttered. 

"Of course, HaYoung." Dyo glared at her with his eyes, earning a jealous stare from Irene.

"Sorry." Dyo gave Irene a toothy smile that melted her heart with his cuteness. 

"If they finally realize that the two of them are meant for each other, they'll probably stop their silent treatment against each other." 

Yeah. BaekHyun is right. You guys are not that stupid.

------------------

You stayed for hagwon again. Just so your siblings won't bother you at home. They've their exam too. Now at night, only eomma and appa are home as the three of you all went for hagwon in your own school. 

Studying at the same spot, infront of the Science section. Just today you're alone. Suho informed you that he won't be with you tonight as he got something at his home. 

Tonight studying Economy. One of the subject you hated too as you don't know much about business nor economy. 

The teacher told you that she wanted all of you to get A in this subject. So you got no choice (well actually the teacher's request is not important,  you still wanted to get straight As) to follow her instruction. 

You rewinded back what had happen to you and ChanYeol since your friend'ship' sinked. Well. Nothing actually. Just silent treatment most of them. And sometimes bumped in the hallway as you guys' locker are quite near to each other cause the locker was arranged by your first name. He's Park and you too.

Except the day he helped you from the migraine you're having that night which was last night. 

If he had move on, why did he helped you? Actually you didn't want to think about this question but it kept bugging in your mind. Did he still has feelings to you? You weren't so sure with yourself about that. If he had move on, he probably just leave you there. But that might seems heartless.

Or maybe he's just being the gentleman he is.

Yes. That's the answer. 

Although you's found the answer, you still need to get the exact answer from himself. 

Just how would you and ChanYeol turn out??

You couldn't help but always wondering about that and about him too. What was he doing? What was he thinking? Did he likes somebody else? Hurmm.. You didn't know about that.

You stood up to search for a reference book to help you study Economy better. Your legs were still shaking because of the migraine you're having. But you got no choice to force yourself to keep studying so you won't drop to the lower class. You've always been in the first class since you're young. 

Economy section is just a few shelves beside Science section so it's not too far. Your head could still bear the pain. You reached the shelves you're looking for. Now you just have to look for the suitable book for you to study. Which is an another problem for you as your head was still dizzy and it's hard to focus. 

You tried your best to look for the best book while your brain is at its worst condition. You held onto the shelves, your legs started to wobble again. You rested your head against the neatly-arranged book. 

"Ahh..." You whined soundlessly, not able to control the pain anymore.

"Do you need help?" A sound made you tilted your head.

 

ChanYeol.

 

You looked away. You didn't want to deal with him now. Your brain is in critical damage. 

"What book are you looking for?" He asked. You saw him holding onto English books in his hand by the edge of your eyes. Yet your view started to blur like an unclear mystery. 

"Economy.." You told him, voice shaking violently. You accepted the help he's offering. You couldn't endure the pain that you let out a painful tear. 

"Is it for the exercise that the teacher gave just now?" He asked so he could get a perfect one for you. 

"Yeah.." You nodded. He hummed while observed the shelves, looking for the book for you. 

He analyzed every book on the shelves, taking too much time. You couldn't hold on anymore. The pain is too much that it's killing you. You held onto his arm that startled him. 

"I'm sorry. But please let me hold on for a while." You told him. He nodded, giving you permission to clutch yourself on him. His eyes continued its journey. He finally found a suitable one as he pulled it out. 

He handed it to you and you grabbed it. You brought it down to your face to take a look it and unknowingly a tear landed on the book cover, a dark brown patch created. He saw what happened as he bent down to look at you. 

"If you're not feeling well, I have some ointments in my bag." He suggested. You glared at him.

------------------

ChanYeol was helping you, applying the ointment on your temple. The pain reduced thanks to the traditional medicine.

He rubbed his finger for the last time on your temple. 

You put your palms on your forehead.

Thanks.

"Thank you for helping me." You smiled to him. He replied the same as he said "You're welcome.".

With the pain you had on your head, you didn't want to increase the wound in your heart by looking at his face or any part of his body that you decided to leave first. 

You packed your stuff and stood up from the bench outside library. He stood up along with you to bid you his hurting-you-too-much goodbye. 

"I'll get going first. Thanks for the help." You thanked again and walked away like last night you did to him. He just hummed same as the reaction he did last night to you. 

Why was he suddenly intruding your life again after you tried to move on?? Now it's the hardest mission you've ever receive from the headquater of your mind. 

Delete Park ChanYeol from your memory.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I swear it's going to end soon! I was thinking whether to make a sequel or not. If you guys want it, I can make it. Tell me in the comment. If you guys don't want any sequel, just leave it blank.

Please be patient with me! Keep reading till the end! I love those who read my fanfic and those who subscribe! 

Love you guys and ChanYeol too!! 

I just love ChanYeol's Dating Alone that I have to keep posting them to you... (All gifs are not mine.)

*Oh My Godd... He's so cutee!! ♡.♡*

 *I can't hold on anymore... I wanna scream till the whole conutry could hear me.. Mommy!!*