Chapter 1

Waiting For You..

Erhh... Again. Move to a new school cause your father's work. Hooray.

You picked up your backpack filled with useless book and walked out your house, on your way to school. Your father, not home cause ergh. Workaholic. Your mom. Pff. Workaholic too. So you are here alone. On your way to school walking. Never mind. You had use to it. You are fine alone. Fine.

You squeezed your headphone into your ear, wrapping the wire around your ear. On your way to school, you hummed along with the song's rhythm. You are so into the music until a splash wetting the sidewalk.

"!!" you cursed. Woah... Thank god it didn't got onto your uniform. On your first day of school yet. You continue your journey, still humming the same song.

                    ---------------      

"So class. We got a new friend here."You heard the teacher announced to your soon-to-be-classmates. You heard some of them started to 'woo' around. Even asking wether it's a girl or a boy the new kid is. Bull. You fidgeted on your feet, feeling sudden excited to meet your classmates.

"You may come in."the teacher said to you.
You step into the well-decorated class and went straight to the center beside the teacher and turn to the front. Everyone in the class keep eyeing you like an eagle eyeing a rat. Okey you have to admit. They seem a little bit creepy. But! Who know?? Don't judge a book by its cover.

"You may introduce yourself." said Miss Cho. You bowed to her,ready to begin your speech.

You introduced yourselves to your classmates. You bowed to them, attempt to look polite enough. They nodded to themselves, already knowing your name. You notice some of the boys started to check you out, staring at your body from head to toe. Erghh boys.. you assumed. Other than that, you found that one of the seat in the class is empty. At the end of the class beside a well looking boy. You bet you have to sit there for the year. Well great. At least the boy looks nice and... cute.

"Well then. How about you take your seat beside ChanYeol-ssi?? ChanYeol-ssi, please raise up your hand." Miss Cho chortled. The boy you were monologed about raise his hand, appearing a long slender arm in the air. The boy so called 'ChanYeol' smiled to you, welcoming you to sit beside him. See?!? Told you!! You have to sit there. Never mind. You take your steps to him. He seems good. He looks friendly. Great. You won't be as lonely as before.

You took the seat beside ChanYeol and turn to him and greet him.

"Hi." You said and smiled. He reply with a bright smile, showing off his pearly white teeth. He took out his hand, wanted to shake hand with you.

"Hi!! ChanYeol imnida. Park ChanYeol." he introduce himself. You joined your hand with his, officially friend.

"Hey there!! Bae JooHyun imnida!! But Pff!! I don't need that name. Call me Irene." the girl infront turn to you guys and reach your hand and shake them. Hihi.. She's so... friendly yet crazy!! But she seems fine.. normal you mean. The teacher suddenly needed your attention, Irene back to her seat.

                    ---------------

"Rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!"

LUNCH BREAK

Lunch break. The creepiest moment when you just got into a new school without knowing anyone in the hell. All of the human taking lunch with their gang their group. And you there. Sitting alone at the corner of the cafeteria, at an empty table, eating like a lost alien. You thought you could eat with ChanYeol or Irene since there are the only person you've 'talk'(well actually you guys only talk to know each other name. Pfff) to. But you don't know if they accept you to... or not.

As you were hesitating to ask them or not, someone seems to notice your hesitation. "Hey. Wanna join us??" ChanYeol asked. You lift your head up. Oh thank God (and thank him too) !! He asked first!! You don't have to make ashame of yourself by looking so pitiful eating alone at the cafeteria. "Sure... Since you guys are the only person I know in the school.."you faked a sad smile. You heard ChanYeol chuckled. Holy his voice is deep. "It's okey. We'll introduce you to some of them. So... Wanna join me and Irene and the others??" he added. "I'm not distracting you guys, right??" you asked. He shook his head. Sure!!" You replied.

                    ---------------

You guys were on your way to the cafeteria. ChanYeol keeps showing you what is this and what is that along the hallway (he even know which locker belongs to who. I mean every locker). And then he stopped. You mimicked his action, stop between Irene and ChanYeol. You noticed a kind of short man with bright skin heading your way. He's wearing a different blazer from the all of you. You bet he got some title for him to own that one and only blazer.

"Hey Suho!!" ChanYeol made a whatever he done with that so called Suho guy (please . It looks weird). ChanYeol then man-hug him. The man then went to Irene and hug her too. Okey. Fine. You're the new kid here. You won't get any 'free hug'. You shut your mouth up, feeling kind of distrating them at the moment. The man moved his attention to you. He reached his hand out. Okey. You're not that 'distracting', right?? Whatever. *Rolls eye*

ChanYeol got his attention back to you. "Emm... Let me introduce. This is our school second grade student representative, Kim JoonMyeon. But all of us just call him Suho." ChanYeol said.

You smiled, attempt to look good infront of the 'representative'. Pff... Representative... Representative!! You can ask him about what you didn't about this freaking school (although you got ChanYeol and Irene already). Well... Asking a representative is better than asking a normal student, right? You are about to call him, but. What should you call him??

You tip-toed till your lips about to reach ChanYeol's ears. Hihi.. You've got to say this. Elf. "ChanYeol-ah.." you could sense he shivers under your hot breath hitting his pointy ear. He turned to you. "Y-Yes??" He asked. "What should I call him?? Suho-ssi???" You guessed. "Hahhahaahaahahhahaha!!!" ChanYeol laughed out loud suddenly. Ehh??? What's wrong with him?? He was fine second ago and then.. BOOM!! Did you said something wrong?? Irene and Suho watched ChanYeol from afar, silently judging him. You rewinded what you said to him in your mind. What did you said wrong?? "Seriously?? Suho-ssi??" ChanYeol's eyes is full of tears cause he laugh too much. What's so funny?? Suho-ssi?? Did it sound funny?? It's called polite not funny!!

"What??"you sounded. Your eyebrows met together. Oh Please!! You hate this kind of situation!! People are laughing because of you but you don't know what's the reason!! ChanYeol placed his hand on his tummy, trying his best to hold his laugh. "What?? ChanYeol!! Tell me!!" you shook his hand. You could tell that his giggle started to slow down for the moment. Guess it wasn't funny anymore. "Why would you want to call him Suho-ssi?? Come on! He's our age!! Just call him Suho!!" Oh. That's it?? What's so funny about that 'Suho-ssi'?? Your mouth formed into an 'O' shape, finally you know what he is laughing about. Suddenly you felt a hand grab your arm and a sound go through your ear. "He sometimes can be crazy like that. Don't bother him." Irene whispered. You nodded. After that, you guys headed to the long-waited cafeteria.

                    --------------- 

"That's Baro. That's Hani. That's MinHyuk. That's SoYou. That's BaekHyun. That's TaeYeon. Okey you see. BaekHyun and TaeYeon are the hottest and sweetest couple in this school. But you better watch out cause-" ChanYeol leaned in to your ear and whispered. "BaekHyun is kind of flirty. If he choose to flirt with you, get ready to be killed by TaeYeon. So keep yourselves away from him." he added. 

 You did an okey sign to him, signalling that you understand him. You'll make sure of yourself to keep you away from that BaekHyun guy.

ChanYeol was introducing the school students that he knows to you. Like you're able to remember all of them in ONE day. Never mind. You'll try your best. Your eyes wander around the full-packed cafeteria, analizing the school people. Your eye could have continue its journey if it doesn't get interrupted by a fish-eyed boy.

"ChanYeol." you called him, grabbing his forearm. "Hmm??" he hummed. "Who's that?? The guy who's holding a book. That's eating Daktoritang (chicken, chilli and potato stew)."you pointed to the guy you're staring to ChanYeol. " Ahh... That's KyungSoo. But people call him Dyo. I don't know why people call him that. But I don't like it (author's note : like I care)" he pouted. He played the edge of his spoon, flipping the meat up and down. He just doesn't like it when it comes to KyungSoo.