the end?

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credits to : MonsterLea

 

Credits to : MonsterLea

 

Credits to: Lucky12

 

 

 

 

   CL nervously stood in the front door of the man she treasured and love the most. She hasn’t seen him after the night Dara revealed everything…not because she doesn’t want to, but because she doesn’t know how to face him after all the pain that she caused him….

 

     She already talked to Dara… and it took her too much courage to face her…. and so far its good. Dara didn’t forgive her yet, but she promised that they will fix everything after she comes back, she will respect whatever decision Dara will make… after all, what she did to Dara and Jiyong is unforgivable….

 

     CL knows that saying sorry wont erase the pain that she caused to Dara and Jiyong. And now she doesn’t have the guts to face Jiyong…. But she knows she has to… she wants to end everything with Jiyong before Dara comes back… and even if it hurts, she doesn’t have a choice… she needs to pay what she have done to them…

 

     She heaved a deep breath before pressing the password to open the door. She slowly open the door and stepped inside… she looked around and found no one… “maybe he’s on his room… sleeping…” she thought…

 

     She knows she don’t have the right anymore to barged into his room without  his permission, but she wanted to do it for the last time….

 

     She walks slowly towards his room when she noticed some empty can of beers on the living room… she stopped and stared at the empty cans… “so it’s true…. Why are you doing this to yourself oppa…?” she asked herself, tears escaped down from her eyes… she heard from Seungri what Jiyong is doing to himself…. But she never thought that it will hurt her more seeing it with her own eyes… “oppa… stop punishing yourself….” She whispered

 

     CL then turned her gaze to Jiyong’s room…. “Don’t worry oppa… I will put everything on its right place… just wait….” She whispered… she then walks towards the kitchen to cook something for him…………

 

     After an hour of cooking and cleaning his dorm… she is nearly done in preparing the food on the table when she felt someone behind her…

 

     “Chaerin-ah…” CL flinched in surprised hearing the voice of the man that she longed to hear…. And the man that she really missed…

 

     CL bit her lips nervously… she doesn’t know what to do… she suddenly wants to run away from him and hide again, because she’s scared of what he might say to her… but she knows running away won’t solve the problem and that she have to face the consequences of what she had done…

 

     Jiyong who just woken up also surprised to see CL on his kitchen, preparing something for him…. she knows she’s hurt for what happened and its making him sad that he can’t comfort CL because he’s also feeling the same pain…. “Chaerin-ah….”

 

     CL heaved a deep breath and turns around to face him with a smile on her face…. “o-oppa….”

 

     “What are you doing here?” Jiyong softly asked,

 

     "i-i heard from seungri what you've been doing to yourself.... so i came to see if it's true...." Cl answered...

 

     CL is a strong woman... she doesn't really show her inner feelings/ emotions to others except Jiyong... Jiyong knew her very well... and he feels sad seeing CL doing her very best not to break down in front of him...

 

     "i'm okay now... i need to be okay...." Jiyong said with sadness....

 

     CL look away seeing the pain through Jiyong's eyes...

 

     Jiyong sighed... seeing her makes him sad more, knowing that she's still hurting and he's going to hurt her again. after Dara left, he tried to accept everything that happened. dara told told him that they will talk after she comes back... and everything will be okay... but before that, he needs to fix everything about him and CL... he's not mad at her.... he can't get mad at her no matter what she did or will do... and he don't blame her, because for him, it's entirely his fault.... "Chaerin-ah, please stop worrying me about me....."

 

     CL stared at him for a moment without saying anything... she got the messsage behind his words....

 

     "Chaer-"

 

     "oppa..." CL softly cut him off... "sorry... I'm really sorry for everything that i did... i didn't mean to hurt you and Dara unnie... i didn't mean to ruin your life... i know ive been a monster..."

 

     "Chaerin-ah..."

 

     CL smiled at him.. .  "ive decided already oppa... "  she said....  "even if it hurts so much..... i-i will let you go ...." ....  

 

     Jiyong stared at her... finally he's free from her...  that he won't beg to her to let him go...but he's not that happy knowing that someone important to him is hurting... he walked towards her and pulled her body to him... he hugged her tightly...

 

     Because of his hug, CL started to cry... she's finally letting him go, and she can't take back her words... she bit her lips to avoid making any sound of her cries... her heart is really hurting ...  she then pulled herself away from him and wipes the tears on her face...

 

     "o-oppa... don't worry about me... i w-will be okay..." CL said between her sobs...

 

     "Cha-"

 

     "i-i need to go now o-oppa..." CL said and starts walking away from him. but she suddenly stopped...

 

     "oppa..." CL said as she turned around to face him with a smile on her face... "pleasedo your best to win her back... and be happy...." she said left....

 

     Jiyong just stood there... "thank you, Chaerin-ah..."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

    Dara closed her eyes and heave a deep breaths, feeling the cold wind passing through her body… she then open her eyes,  admiring the beautiful color of water infront of her… hearing the sounds of the waves makes her body realx….

 

     It’s been 4 days since she left seoul without contacting anyone from her company…  it’s also her last day on the Island because her break ended already… she sometimes turned her phone off because Bom keeps on calling her…

 

     She decided to spend her 4 days break in jeju island. She wanted to be alone and far from people. She finds Jeju Island a good place to relax… for her, Jeju Island is a good place for her to let out all her pain and heartaches… where no one could see….

 

     Since she came back from New York, all she did was to have a fight with CL and Jiyong… she never had a quiet and peaceful day like she have in New York… she thought she’s numd enough to feel the pain…. That she can fight till the end… but all her thoughts changed when Angel showed up in her dreams… she suddenly realized how tired she was from all the fight with CL… that she’s just lying to herself that she’s strong enough to face them… just then, a question popped out into her mind that she wanted to answer…. And that is “What does she really wants?....”

 

 

     For the past days, all she did was to explore the island… she’s happy because as she explore the place, she slowly letting out all her pain… the heavy burden that she feels for the past year is now all gone… not all but she can say that she’s ready to forget everything….

 

     At days she’s happy as she enjoys herself, but it’s different at night… her happy face will turn into a sad one with tears on her face… she will sit on the sea shore while listening to the sound of waves,… as she reflects to all the things that hapeened and she did, she can’t help but to cry… tears falls down on her face remembering all the pain that she’d been through… for those 3 nights, all she did was to cry silently all alone… the sea that witnessed how she shouted, letting out all the pain and hatred she have inside her heart…..

 

     Dara looked up to the blue sky and smiled… “Angel-ah. I’m going back to Seoul later….thank you for making me realized that I’m already making a wrong decision… that I’m already hurting other people’s feelings…. Thank you for showing me the right path…” she whispered… “I will leave this place without any regrets… this place witnessed every pain I have inside me… I’m happy to inform you that after letting out all those pains and hatred, I am feeling better… thought not completely good but I know someday it will happen… I can say that I can smile and laugh without faking any of it….”

 

     Dara smiled…  “ after thinking to all the things that happened, I realized how I turned myself into a monster… I blame them because I cant forgive myself from losing you… I want them to be miserable like me….”     She said    …   “now, I learned to accept everything and forgive myself… but there’s one thing that I haven’t done yet…. And that’s to let you go…..”

 

       “should I really let you go? Honestly I’m not yet ready to do that, but you told me that you’ll be happy and in peace if I do that…”     dara whispered as she held back her tears…       “so… for you… even if it hurts, I will let you go… I know you’re in a good place right now and that you’re happy… and I want you to always smile…..”

 

      “Angel-ah, mommy is letting you go now… but please remember that I do love you, and will always love you… that you’re always in my heart…. You’re daddy and I will try to live like what you wanted… and please remember that your daddy loves yoy very much….”    She said…   “I know you want to see me happy… so don’t worry because I will be happy from now on… you’re dad and I will be happy…” she said as she wipes the tears that escaped from her eyes…

 

     Suddenly her phone rang… she looked at the caller and smiled…. “hello…. Chaerin-ah…”

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

     “h-hello… u-unnie…” CL stuttered… it’s the last day of their break, so she knows that Dara is coming back…. “u-uhhmmm I just c-called to know if you’re o-okay?” she nervously asked… she’s actually having a second thought of calling Dara because she might reject her call… but still, she tried….

 

     “I’m okay, Chaerin-ah…” hearing her answer, made CL to tear up of because of the happiness she feels … she knows dara already found what she’s been looking for and she’s happy for her….

 

     “u-unnie, you’re coming back l-later? Right?” CL asked

 

      “neh…”  dara answered on the other line….

 

      “oh… then see u tomorrow… comeback safely….”  CL told her…

 

     “ arasso….”  Dara answered…. “chaerin-ah….” 

 

     CL frowned… “n-neh?”

 

     “let’s hang out together when I arrive…” dara said

 

     CL bit her lips, she didn’t expect that dara would say that… she feels happy…. “n-neh unnie… t-thank you….” She said, holding back her tears….

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

    
     “okay, I’ll see you tomorrow…. Goodbye…” dara said… she knows that CL is crying again…….”silliy girl….”she thought with a smile on her face… she feels good that she can now talk to CL just like before when they’re still friends…

 

     “hi…” she then heard a man’s voice… she looked beside her and saw a man smiling at her… she stared at him wondering if she knows him… but she doesn’t….

 

     The man is still smiling as he gives her a flower…. “ beautiful rose for a pretty woman like you…” he said…

 

     Dara frowned while looking at the man, wondering why he’s giving her a rose…. She suddenly feels scared on what he might do next….

 

     The man saw her frightened… “…” he cursed, realizing that he scared her…

 

     “w-who are y-you?” Dara asked nervously

 

     “sorry… if I scared you…” he apologize…. “but don’t worry… I’m not a bad guy… I wont do anything to you…. It’s just that…..-“

 

     “what?” dara questioned him

 

     The man sighed… “Actually my friend saw you… he said you’re in a deep thoughts… he wanted to see you smile so he asked me to give you this rose…” he explained giving her the rose…

 

     “ oh, is that so….”   Dara said, while accepting the rose….  “pleaes tell him thank you…”

    

     The man nodded…  “I will…”  he said smiling… “then I will leave now….” 

 

     “neh, thank you…” Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter