47

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

  AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

    It’s been days since Dara and Bom noticed some changes on Minzy. She’s still the same maknae that they used to know, but lately she seems a bit different especially towards CL. Everytime they saw CL, Minzy would give her a deathly glare. She even says y words to her, w/c Dara and Bom doesn’t like. Yes, they hate CL but they don’t want Minzy to involve herself to their problem….

 

     One thing that two also noticed is that Minzy keeps on staying on Dara’s side. She never leave Dara especially when CL is around… she won’t even let CL get near to Dara…..they have a feeling that there’s another reason behind the changes in her aside from being a protective maknae….

 

     “Have you talk to Minji?” Bom asked, sitting in front of Dara. They just finished recording, and decided to have their lunch on their company’s canteen…

 

     Dara shook her head…. “for today, not yet…” she paused and sighed…. “but yesterday I had a chance so I asked her, but she never answer any of  my question….”

 

     “aigoo, what’s happening to her…” Bom asked…. “by the way, are you still avoiding devs? Are you mad at him? He keeps on asking me about you?” she asked…. Dara already told her what happened between her and Devs, and she’s happy that Minho already confessed his feelings to her…. She wanted dara to end up with Minho, because she saw how sincere is minho to her best friend…. Jiyong is already Dara’s past, and she wanted Minho to be Dara’s future…..

 

     Dara meet Bom’s eyes…. “I’m not mad or anything…. I just need time to think…” she answered…  after CL ruined their friendship, she promised to herself not to trust anymore, but she broke that promised when devs came into her life… she thought their friendship would last forever but because of his confession she felt betrayed again…

 

     “Dara-“ Bom was about to say something when someone caught her attention… from Dara’s back she saw Chaerin walking towards them… “aigoo,  I’m seeing a devil coming…” she mumbled

 

     Dara raised a brow hearing what Bom just said, she was about to ask her, but hearing footsteps behind her, she already knew who bom is referring to…..

 

     “so you’re just here, I’ve been looking for you….” CL stood infront of her unnies…

 

     Bom raised a brow… “did we ask you to find us?” she asked… “we didn’t right? So stop complaining…..”

 

      “Teddy oppa give us a break after finishing the first recording. Can’t we use that time to eat?” Dara sarcastically asked CL

 

     “You should’ve told me…”  CL sternly told them… “jaewook oppa is absent today and Sajanngnim asked me to help you since he’s not around….for your information I only have limited time right now so don’t waste any of my time…”

 

     Dara glared at her, “you-“

 

      “why are you overreacting?..” Dara was cut off when someone spoke… the 3 girls turned to see the person

 

      “minji-ah…” Bom called…

 

     Minzy gave Bom a smile, as she walks towards them…she stood beside CL and face her…. “ it’s 11:00 in my watch… As far as we know, the dance practice is still after lunch… so what the is your problem?”

 

     “Minzy!” Bom and Dara gave Minzy a warning look… hearing Minzy saying inappropriate words is still a shock to them…

 

     While CL is still confused to Minzy’s sudden change of attitude towards her. it’s been days that Minzy started to act differently towards her. she thought they’re okay now…  that was Minzy told her before… “Minji-ah, what’s happening to you? You’re not like this?” she asked

 

     Minzy shrugged as she sat beside Dara and gave CL a bored look….

 

     CL then smirked… “you changed huh… is that what you learned to your unnies?” she sarcastically asked earning a glare from Dara and Bom…  “we’ll they’re teaching you very well…”

 

     “really?” Minzy answered smiling…. “then you should be proud of yourself because you’re a pro … I learned fast from you huh…”

 

     Dara looked at Minzy… “stop this, Minji-ah…”

 

     CL raised a brow… “Minzy are you trying to meddle in our problem?” she asked their maknae who’s just glaring at her… she then chuckled… “yah, I’m telling you to stay out of this or else you’ll just get hurt….”

 

     “yah, Lee Chaerin do-“

 

     “It’s okay Bom unnie…” Minzy gave Bom a reassuring smile… she then look back to CL…. “are you threatening me? But I’m not scared, so go on… let’s see who will lose this game in the end….” Minzy challenged her…

 

     Dara sighed as she glance to Bom with a worried expression then back at Minzy… “Minji-ah, stop this... and you…” she said looking at CL…. “if you want to start the practice now then leave, and let us finish eating these foods…”

 

     CL clenched her fist….  “im giving you 15 mins…”  she said and walks away…..

 

      “aigoo…. So bossy…”  Minzy chuckled…

 

          “ Minji-ah…”  Bom called… “please don’t say those nasty words again next time… arasoo?” she asked in a worri ed tone

 

     Minzy smiled at her… “Can’t promise….”

 

     “Minji-ah,” Dara faced Minzy…. “what happened to you? Do you have a problem….?” She asked

 

     Minzy smiled at her…. “don’t worry unnie..... I’m okay…” she lied… she knows Dara has her reason why she is hiding the truth, and if it will make her happy and comfortable, then she will pretend that she knows nothing…. She then leaned down to Dara’s shoulder….

 

     Dara starts caressing Minzy’s cheek… “Minji-ah, if you have a problem you can always talk to us, arasso….? We’re always here for you…” she worriedly said, giving bom a quick glance….

 

     “neh…” Minzy softly answered…. “mianhe unnie… but from now on I will protect you.. I don’t want to see you cry anymore…” she thought….

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    

 

 

 

 

    “STOP!” CL shouted in frustration. They’ve been practicing for hours already but her unnies still can’t perfect the simple steps that she taught…. “what’s wrong with the two of you?!!!”

 

     “sorry…” Bom mumbled as she shrugged

 

     CL raised a brow….  “are you kidding me? Sorry?...”  she said…. “we’re not playing here for god’s sake! How can we finish this up!!!! Don’t you still get it? You have so many mistakes, especially you, Dara unnie!” she said pointing her fingers to dara…. 

 

     “how can a student learn if the teacher isn’t good enough…..” Minzy sarcastically mumbled…

 

     CL turned to face Minzy…. “what did you say?” she asked

 

     Minzy glared at her… “you wanted it to be perfect, but you know it’s impossible at this moment… how will they learn if you keep on pressuring them to dance like what you wanted… for god’s sake, they’re not even dancers so you should understand that….”

 

     CL chuckled…. “understand?” she asked… “why is it me who always needs to understand!” she said  before storming out of their practicing….

 

     “geezzz…. She’s so sensitive….” Minzy hissed…

 

     Dara just shook her head while staring at Minzy… until she heard her phone ringing… she walk towards her things to get her phone… she then frowned seeing the caller…. Jiyong….. they haven’t seen each other for the past days making her wonder why he’s calling her…. she breathe before answering his call.. “h-hello?...” 

 

     “dara….” Jiyong on the other line softly called her name

 

     Dara frowned hearing his voice…. “why? Do you need anything?” she knows she’s not supposed show some concern to him,  but she can’t be too obvious that she’s avoiding him…

 

     “ande….” Jiyong sadly answered…. “but Dara, are you done practicing? “Can we meet,I need to talk to you…”

 

     Dara raised a brow… “I guess so….” She answered not sure… but because CL walked out on them, she assumed that they’re done… besides, it’s already evening….

 

     “good… Can you meet me, I need to talk to you… please” Jiyong pleads…

 

     Dara think for a moment before answering…. “arasso, where are you?” she asked…. Talking to him wouldn’t hurt her…. just this night she will be a friend to him…

 

     “Same place, same spot. I will wait for you….. thank you dara….” Jiyong said

 

     “arasso… I’ll be there in 15 minutes….” Dara said, ending the call… she sighed… she knows agreeing to him is not a good idea… but part of her is telling her that jiyong needs someone right now….

 

     “Who’s that?”  Bom suddenly asked…. While Minzy’s eyes never leaves Dara.

 

     Dara faced her and smiled… “Nothing….” She simply answered, grabbing her things into her arms… “it seems like Chaerin won’t be returning, so I’ll go first… I need to talk to someone”

 

     “who? Devs?” Bom asked again

 

     Dara shook her head… “ani… just a friend. I need to go… see you later….” She bid goodbye and walk fast towards the door…

 

     Seeing Dara’s expression while talking on the phone gave Minzy an idea who is the person on the other line… and she has a bad feeling about it. She then stood up to follow Dara but Bom stop her…

 

      “Minji-ah….” Bom called seeing her leaving…. “where are you going?” she asked

 

      Minzy turned to face her thinking the alibi that she needs to tell her… she can’t tell her unnie the truth because she will not allow her…. “to the canteen unnie. I want a very cold water….” She lied

 

     “arasso… get me one, and come back quickly… we’re leaving also…” Bom said

 

     “neh…” Minzy nod….

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

     CL walks towards Teddy’s studio angrily… “arggh…. Oppa why did you have to call me….” She hissed. She’s already in a bad mood because of dara, and now Teddy,,

 

      She walked out on her members during their practice because Dara ruined her day and decided to just attend the meeting on the preparation for her album…. She’s already at the entrance door of YG, waiting for the van to pick her up when she saw Dony. She asked him where Jiyong is, and dony told her that Jiyong left, saying that he need to meet someone. CL was about ask who is the person that Jiyong is going to meet  but  teddy called her and asked her to meet him on his studio immediately. She badly wants to ask more but teddy can’t wait….

 

     As she walks towards teddy’s studio, she saw Dara walking as fast as she can… as if someone is waiting for her…. She then stopped from walking… “as if someone is waiting for her…?” she then remember Jiyong who meeting someone…. “could it be…..?” she frowned, and upo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter