18

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

     Fresh air... That’s what I need... After all the things that are happening, I feel like I can’t breathe anymore... There's Chaerin, Dara and... Urgh! I don’t know what to do anymore... it’s driving me crazy..

 

     I know it’s my fault that’s why I’m in this mess right now... a mess that I wish I can escape…Things are just complicated between the 3 of us...

 

     If it’s just wasn’t for Chaerin’s mom, we wouldn’t be like this…..

 

Flashback

 

     "Where is jiyong?" CL mom asked as soon as Dami opened the door. After she agreed on CL wish, she went straight to the kwon residence to talk to jiyong...

 

     Dami sensed that there’s something wrong as she looked at the woman in front of her... "Why are you looking for jiyong, auntie?" she asked

 

     "I need to talk to him. Where is he?" cl's mom asked again as she looks around..

 

     But before dami could answer, a woman appeared behind her.. And it’s their mom.

 

     "angie.." Jiyong’s mom called out, smiling… “it’s a surprise to see you. What brought you here?” she asked, although she knew what CL did, she still consider her as her friend, best friend…

 

     “I just need to talk to Jiyong…” CL’s mom answered, feeling nervous on what she’s planning to do.

 

     “Oh… is that so? Well, he’s still in his room, sulking… and we both know the reason why…”Jiyong mom’s answered, sadly…

 

     “aya….””

 

     “It’s okay…” Jiyong’s mom said.. “I felt bad for the 3 of them especially for dara… but we should not interfere with them….it’s the kids problem and I know the 3 of them will be okay soon….”….

 

     “Aya….” Chaerin’s mom sighed… “I’m to discuss some important matter to Jiyong….. I need to talk to him….” she said

 

     Jiyong’s mom frowned at her, feeling what she’s about to say to Jiyong…. “Angie.. if it’s about Chaerin and Jiyong-“

 

     “Chaerin is my daughter, Aya, and you know how much I love her…..” Angie cut Jiyong’s moms sentence…. “I will do everything for her….”

 

     “And jiyong is also my son, Angie. Don’t forget that….”Jiyongs mom blurted out.

 

     Dami sensed the tension between the two… “Mom, Auntie….”

 

     “Why are you really here, Angie? What do you want to Jiyong?” Jiyong moms asked as she started to get angry…

 

      “Aya, you are my best friend. So please…” Angie pleads

 

     “I knew it…..” Jiyong moms said… “I already knew the reason why you’re here, but still I’m hoping that I’m wrong…..”

 

     “Aya….please understand, Chaerin trie-“

 

     “No!” Jiyong’s moms raised her voice which made Dami startled. “I’m not going to agree on your plan. I am not allowing you to ask favors on my son to do what you wanted to do…” she said angrily

 

     “Mom, relax….” Dami said trying to calm her mom… she then face Chaerin’s mom…”Auntie, please… don’t be like this…”

 

     “I’m sorry Dami, I just have to do this for my daughter…”

 

     “And what about my son, Angie. I’m also a mother. You know how much he loves Dara and he’s still hurting now because of what Chaerin did…” Jiyongs mom said

 

     “Don’t blame my daughter, Aya. She’s just in love with your son…” Chaerin’s moms answered

 

     Jiyong’s mom sighed…. “Angie, stop this, you’re my bestfriend.. and for god’s sake! Jiyong is like your son, you will just hurt him more if you continue your plan….”

 

     Angie smiled at her… “You really like Dara for him….”

 

     Jiyong’s mom nods…. “Yes I do…. We both do…..”

 

     “Yes…. I did……” Chaerin’s mom said, emphasizing the word did….. “I did like her for him… but at times like this, I have to support my daughter…..”

 

     “Auntie…..”

 

     “I can see that you’re against on what am I going to do right now, sorry but you’re leaving me no choice….” Chaerin mom said without breaking her gaze to Jiyong’s mom…

 

     Jiyong’s mom and sister furrowed a brows…… “What do you mean?”

 

      “Aya, when you’re husband died, I am the one who helped you to raise your son and daughter…   I supported all of you,… because of me, you have this life now…”

 

     “What are you trying to say Angie?” Jiyong mom asked anger visible on her voice.

 

     Angie sighed… “aya… everything you have now, it’s because of me… because of me Dami got a chance to study abroad, because of me Jiyong is popular now…. Because of me….”

 

     “I didn’t ask you to do that before….” Jiyong’s mom shouted….. “You volunteered Angie…. I didn’t asked your help but you insisted..!!!!”

 

     “Mom… auntie….” The 3 of them heard a familiar voice and turned around just to see Jiyong, void of emotion…. He heard everything….

 

     “Jiyong…” Chaerin mom whispered, feeling a tinge of hurt seeing a horrible Jiyong… “for Chaerin….”

 

     “Jiyong!” her mom suddenly spoke….. “Go back to your room now, I can handle this… get some sleep and rest….” She ordered

 

     “Mom…” Jiyong said

 

     “Jiyong….. lets talk….” Chaerin moms butted in…

 

     “stop it Angie….”

 

     But Chaerin mom didn’t stop….”Jiyong, Chaerin is in the hospital right now, she tried to kill herself…..” she paused…. “i—I didn’t ask any favor from you Jiyong…. ever since…. You know that, and I know I promise that I’m not going to ask any… but this time is different….”

 

     Jiyong clenched his fist….  “so what do you want me to do?” he asked looking at her without any emotion….

 

     Chaerin mom met his gaze… “be with her Jiyong… you’re the only one who can help her… please Jiyong….” she begged….

 

     “are you insane Angie! What the hell do you think my son is…. A puppet? Huh” Jiyong mom shouted again….

 

      “okay….” Everyone stopped and looked at Jiyong……

 

     “Jiyong….” Dami looked at him, shaking her head….

 

     But Jiyong just nod at her…. and looked at Chaerin’s mom…. “I’ll do it Auntie….” He said and turn around to go back to his room….

 

     “Jiyong….” Chaerin mom said that made Jiyong stopped…. “Mianhe… I know I’m not supposed to do this, but I just want to see my daughter happy… maybe you’re not really meant to be with Dara, and Chaerin might be the right girl for you… I know you’ll learn to love her…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter