the revelation

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

 

    “yah, Ji where have you been last night?” Youngbae asked, sitting beside Jiyong…. “ I thought you’d be back, but you didn’t…”

 

     “mian-he…” Jiyong apologize…. They are now in the recording studio waiting for the other members to arrive to do some recording….

 

     Youngbae frowned as he stared at Jiyong…  “Jiyong-ah, you okay?”  he asked worriedly, looking at his friend he knew something is wrong with him. He looks sad, that made him think that maybe something happened last night….

 

     Jiyong leaned his back on the chair and sighed…he didn’t have a good sleep because of the things that happened last night and the decision he made…. He turned to his side to face Youngbae….  “youngbae-ah….” H e sadly called… “I already made my decision…” he told Youngbae with so much pain…. 

 

     The pain on Jiyongs eyes didn’t escape from youngbae to notice… he could tell that Jiyong is hurting right now…. “What happened Jiyong?” he asked worriedly…

 

     “I’ve made my decision, Bae…” Jiyong repeated…

 

     Youngbae frowned… “What are you talking about? What decision?” he asked confused

 

     Jiyong was about to answer him when someone suddenly barged in inside the recording studio, interrupting them… the two just looked at the person who’s not aware of what he just did…

 

       “Oh hyung, Mian-he… I’m late again….”  Seungri apologize, facing his hyungs…

 

     Youngbae gave Jiyong a quick glance and sighed….  “Yah!...”  he looked at Seungri…  “How many times do I have to tell you not to do that…” he said scolding the maknae… 

 

     Seungri frowned…  “What did I do?”  he asked, confused. He just arrived and he made a mistake immediately???

 

      “We’re having a serious talk  here when out of nowhere you suddenly appeared…. disturbing us….” Youngbae told him… “tsk…you alway s come on a wrong time…” he mumbled

 

     “yah! Hyung…” seungri whined hearing what Youngbae just said… he then glance at Jiyong who is quietly staring at the floor… he frowned seeing his Jiyong hyung a bit different….  “Jiyong hyung, are you okay?” he asked…

 

     Hearing the maknae, Jiyong looked up to face the maknae… he smiled at him and nod… “neh, I’m fine.” He answered

 

     But Seungri can feel the sadness in his voice making him worried for his hyung… “hyung-“ he stop when they heard a soft a knock on the door.

 

     The 3 looked at the door, as it opens slowly revealing the person that Youngbae and Seungri didn’t expect to see….

 

     “Chaerin?” seungri called while Youngbae just stared at her, frowning…

 

     CL then smiled at them… “Hi youngbae oppa, seungri-ah…” she greeted happily

 

     “chaerin-ah….” Jiyong softly called…

 

     CL smiled at him lovingly…. “oppa can I talk to you?” she asked

 

     … “she also looks different today. She seems happy opposite with Jiyong….Something is not right….” Youngbae thought… he then glance at Jiyong who just stood up and walks towards CL with a smile on his face making him confused even more….

 

     CL s her arms to Jiyong’s as soon as he stood beside her… “oppa….” She happily called…

 

     “Any problem?” jiyong asked that made Seungri and Youngbae looked at each other in confusion again seeing their leaders action towards CL…

 

     CL shook her head…  “Nothing… ” she answered… “I just came to tell you that I’m going to talk to the girls after this, just as what I promised you last night….” 

 

     Jiyong stared at her for a moment… “Are you sure?” he asked

 

     CL nod at him… “Very sure…” she then smiled at him sweetly…

 

     “Then, do you want me to send you there?” Jiyong asked

 

      CL nod again….”of course… I need your support…” she gladly accepted his offer

 

     Jiyong gave her a warm smile, as he remove her arms to his and slid it down, interlacing his hand to hers… not minding the stares that they’re both getting from his two friends…

 

     Seungri then froze seeing their interlaced hands… he can’t believe what he’s seeing… he then look at CL’s face who’s staring lovingly to his hyung… “What does this mean?” he asked himself but deep inside him, he already knows what’s happening… and it’s hurt…. It’s hurting him…

 

          Jiyong then turn to face s… “I’ll just send her to their practice room… I’ll be back immediately…” he told them without giving any explanation to what they’ve just witnessed…

 

      “Jiyong…”Youngbae called…as he just realized on why Jiyong is being sweet to CL…. He gave him a questioned look, while Seungri is quietly staring to them…

 

     Jiyong gave youngbae a nod, telling him that he got his message… “I’ll explain later…” he said and left together with CL….

 

     The two walks together still holding each other’s hand… Jiyong is quiet while CL keeps on glancing at jiyong with a smile on her face…. She then s her free arm to his

 

     “We’re here…”Jiyong said as they stop in front of 2ne1’s practice room. He removes CL’s arms from his while he’s still holding her hand, and face her… he frowned seeing her nervous… “Are you nervous?” he asked

 

     CL looked at him and nods… “neh, oppa…” she softly answered…

 

     Jiyong held her hand tightly… “Chaerin-ah, if you’re not yet ready… then don’t…. you can do this some other time… I’m not forcing you to do this now…” he said

 

     CL shook her head… “ani… I want to do it now…”

 

     “arasso… but when they say some nasty words or words that you don’t like, then let them be… remember it’s our fault, okay? We should face the consequences of what we did…” Jiyong told her

 

     “I know…” CL said

 

     “Then should we go in?” Jiyong asked her. He saw her sighed and nod at him. He slowly open the door, and his eyes darted immediately to one particular girl inside the practice room…

 

     The 3 girls turned to look at them when they noticed their presence. They raise a brow seeing CL with jiyong inside their practice room holing each other hand… Minzy then glance at Dara who just stared at the couple with a blank emotion….

 

      “okay… what is this that I’m seeing?” Bom asked, still looking at the couple in front of the door

 

     Seeing the two, Dara feels the pain again… the exact pain she felt a year ago… she clenched her fist to control her emotion… she can’t let them see that she’s affected…. That she’s hurting….

 

     Jiyong stared at Dara for a moment and looked away… he has no right to love her again… he already let her go… and he has CL now… he already made his decision….

 

      Jiyong face CL… “Don’t be nervous, arasso?”

 

     CL nod and smiled… “neh, thank you oppa…”

 

     “goodluck then…” Jiyong said, giving her a kiss on her forehead… “Bye…” he said left without saying any goodbye to the other member….

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

     When jiyong entered the studio he saw Youngbae and Seungri waiting for him with a curious look on their faces…

 

     “Explain…” Youngbae suddenly said… he wanted to know the truth and a clear explanation from jiyong… he wanted to know the reason why he did that…

 

     Instead of explaining, Jiyong chuckled seeing his friend’s serious faces…

 

     Youngbae frowned… “What’s funny?”

 

     Jiyong shook his head…. “Nothing,,…”

 

     Youngbae sighed… “jiyong, what is this again?” he asked

 

     “chaerin and I……” Jiyong paused as he looked at them…”we’re back together…”  he answered. He frowned seeing no reaction from both of them, especially Seungri. He used to in the conversation but now he seems serious….

 

     After a minute of silence, youngbae decided to speak… “What are you thinking Jiyong?” he asked… “I thought you love Dara? You said you want to win her back? Then what the hell is this? Why are you making things more complicated….”

 

     Jiyong knew Youngbae will scold him… he is his best friend after all…… “loving her would only cause so much pain to others especially to Dara… maybe we’re not really meant to be lovers but friends…” he answered… “dara deserves to be  happy…”

 

     “ Don’t you think Chaerin deserves to be happy also?”  seungri then spoke….

 

     Jiyong face him… “ That’s why I’m ending things with dara…”

 

     “Do you think ending things with Dara noona will make her happy?”  seungri asked angrily… “ … yes she’s happy now, but what about in the future? Don’t you think you’re being unfair to her hyng? You clearly love dara noona, why don’t you just choose her?” 

 

     “How I wish it’s that’s easy. Yes I love dara but she’s starting a new life now without me. Besides, I know she already have someone important in her life and friends that will take good care of her while Chaerin have no one…”

 

     “You’re wrong hyung…” Seungri told him making the two to looked at him confused..

 

     “What do you mean?” jiyong asked

 

     Seungri stared at him for a moment… “I know someone who loves and treasure her more than you do… someone who could give her a life without worries and hate from others…” he answered “and that someone is just waiting for you to completely let her go….” He said and walks towards the door….

 

     Jiyong looked at him in confusion… then it hit him…. “seungri-ah, don’t tell me-“

 

     “Jiyong hyung, Chaerin doesn’t deserve any of this …” Seungri said and left leaving the two in awe…….

 

     Youngbae sighed and stood up… he walked towards Jiyong… “ I just hope you made the right decision…” he said, patting his shoulder and left…

 

     Jiyong sighed in frustration as he sat on the chair… “I’m also hoping that I made the right decision, bae….”

 

     FLASHBACK:

 

     Jiyong is now waiting for CL. After the talk he had  with Dara, he immediately called CL to meet him… everything was already planned… even if it hurts him, he needs to let go of dara…. She will be happy without him….

 

    When he left her, he wanted to go back and hug her… but he can’t… as much as he want, he can’t… he needs to be strong… he can’t back out to the plan…

 

     “oppa…” he then heard CL’s voice calling him…he smiled, seeing her running towards him makes him remember their child hood days….

 

     “o-oppa… hello…” CL said, panting…

 

     “yah! How many times do I have to tell you not to run like that… what if you tripped again?” Jiyong scold her…

 

     CL stared at him, surprised to what he just said. He’s been cold to her but now… “he’s different…” she thought… “oppa….”

 

     Jiyong smiled at her… “Chaerin-ah…. Mian-he…” he said… “oppa is sorry for hurting you…”

 

     Tears started to form into CL’s eyes upon hearing those words from Jiyong… she’s mad at him for leaving her but she can’t hate him… one sorry from him is enough for her to forgive him….

 

     “Chaerin-ah…” Jiyong held both of her shoulders… “I already let go of Dara… and I want to start a new… with you…”

 

     CL gasped in shock… tears started to fall again from her eyes… she can’t believe that she’s hearing those words from Jiyong… words that she wanted to hear from him a long time ago….. “o-oppa…”

 

     “will you give me another chance?” Jiyong sincerely asked…

 

     CL stared at him before nodding…. “y-yes oppa… yes…” she answered between her sobs…

 

     Jiyong chuckled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter