Chapter 30

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Credits to : MonsterLea

 

 

 

 

 

Credits to: Lucky12

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

     Bom decided to visit their company’s gym and do her exercise even though it’s already late at night.. Their boss gave them time to fix everything but she doesn’t know where to start. And for the mean time, she wanted to divert her attention to something else by keeping herself busy because she keeps on thinking TOP whenever she’s alone, and it’s hurting her more….

 

    It’s been days since she and TOP aren’t talking to each other. she knows that TOP is avoiding her, she planned to talk to him but she can’t find him. the situation they have right now makes her feel depressed.

 

     Dara and Minzy always talk to her and comfort her. they want Bom to forget all of her problem even if it is just for a short time…

 

     Even if it hurts, Bom knew that TOP needs time….. But until when? That’s the question Bom kept on asking herself…..

 

     “I miss you Tabi…..” Bom sadly whispered, teary eyes…. she really missed him a lot…..

 

     “Bommie-ah…”

 

     Bom startled hearing someone’s voice…. She turned around to face the owner of the sweet familiar voice that she just heard…. She then saw her best friend walking towards her….  ‘D-Dara…..” 

 

     Dara stood in front of her and smiled…. “ We’ve been looking for you, do you know that? It’s already late and you’re still not at dorm….”  She said worriedly….. “Good thing we bumped into one of the dancers who saw you here….” 

 

     Bom frowned…. “w-we..?” she asked and her eyes widens hoping that the ‘we’ that she’s talking about is TOP…. She then felt someone’s presence behind Dara,

 

     “Bommie…” dara called out as she held Bom’s shoulder seeing her expression. She felt Bom’s body trembling as she stared at her deeply.

 

     Bom didn’t move for a second and her eyes become teary.  She slowly move her face to the side to see that someone behind Dara but she stopped when she heard his voice…….

 

     “Noona….” The man spoke

 

     “that voice….. that’s not his voice… it’s not him….” Bom thought to herself , tears falling down freely on her face….

 

     “Bommie…” dara whispered and reached her face to wipe the tears that keeps on falling from Bom’s eyes…..

 

     Bom startled by Dara’s touched and made her snapped back to reality…. “j-jiyong….” she said, disappointed

 

     Dara stared at her. she knows what’s running into Bom’s mind and she can’t help herself but to be sad for her

 

     Bom suddenly frowned seeing Jiyong with Dara. confused on why thy are together…. And it didn’t escape from Dara’s eyes. she was about to ask Dara but the latter beat her from doing so….

 

      “shhhh…. Save your questions for now and we’ll talk some other time….”  dara said….  “the reason why we’re here is to fetch you….”

 

     “f-fetch me?”  Bom asked…. “why? Where are we going?” 

 

     Dara smiled at her…. “I promised you that I’m going to help you with your problem right?”

 

     “d-dara…”

 

     “jiyong and I are here to help you. we’ll bring you to him and explain your side…. Okay…?”  dara said, smiling

 

     Bom smiled at her, nodding….

 

     --------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

     Jiyong parked his car in front of TOPs villa… “We’re here noona….” He said….

 

     Dara turned to face Bom…. “Bommie-ah, are you ready?” she asked worriedly, reaching for her hand and squeeze it….

 

     Bom nods at her nervously.

 

      “Bommie-ah, no matter what happen tonight… remember that we’re just here… I’m here okay….”  Dara said making Bom sob a little…. “go…” she said smiling…. 

 

     Bom breathe deeply and smiled to them.

 

     “Noona…”  Jiyong called…. “good luck…. Fighting!” he said

 

     Bom nods and open the door. She was about to close the door when Dara stopped her….

 

     “Bommie, we’ll be waiting for you here, arasoo?....” Dara said

 

     “o-okay…” Bom answered and close the door…

 

     Dara’s still looking at Bom as she walks towards TOP’s villa…..  She sighed “I hope everything turn out well….” She thought t herself….

 

     “don’t worry….” Jiyong spoke that made her face him…. he smiled at her…. “ Bom noona is a strong woman… whatever happens tonight… I know she can handle it……” he assured her….

 

     Dara smiled at him….. “I know…..” but not everything……

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 INSIDE TOP’s VILLA

 

 

 

      “aigoo, where are they?”  Seungri whispered …. “hyung?....” he said looking at daesung wh o’s sitting beside him….

 

     “Wait, I’m going to text Jiyong hyung….” Daesung said

 

     “Yah!” TOP shouted making the two flinched….

 

     “h-hyung….”

 

     “you keep on whispering to each other…. What is it?” TOP said as he sat on the couch with a bottle of beers on his hands….

 

     Daesung and Seungri looked at each other nervously……. Daesung then fake a cough…. “uhmmm, hyung, Seungri is  just asking me about some girls numbers that I have with me…..” he lied

 

     “yes… yes… I’m asking him…. hahahaha….” Seungri laughed awkwardly…

 

     TOP glared at them that made Seungri gulped… as much as possible, they don’t want their hyung to get mad at them, becase he’s scary when he’s mad, especially now that he’s having a problem with their Bom noona….

 

     They don’t want to be involve on their problem, but their Jiyong hyung made them to be in that position. Jiyong talked to them and told them about his plan on helping the two and that he  needs their help. They can’t just say no to their leader because just like their TOP hyung, Seungri is also scared of their leader…..

 

    “h-hyung…” Seungri is starting to get nervous, if TOP found out their plan….. they’re DEAD…..

 

     “here…” TOP placed the beers in front of them…. “drink….” He said as he open his….

 

     Seungri looked at Daesung who is just quiet…..

 

      “why are you not drinking?”  TOP asked in a serious voice

 

      “ah, hyung….”  Daesung  smiled nervously…. “I think I already have enough… I still have a schedule tomorrow morning… Seungri here will drink with you….” he then turned to  his side to face the surrised maknae…. “right maknae….” He said glaring at him…. 

 

     “m-me?” Seungri pointed his self… “b-but I also have a schedule tomorrow…..”

 

     “it’s okay maknae, you’re used to it right… it’s ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter