Chapter 4

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Bigbang’s dorm

 

       It’s already 11:30 a.m. when the members are preparing themselves before going to their company studio. Jiyong left early before the members woke up because he has to join CL for the breakfast. TOP and Youngbae are preparing their things while the two maknae are waiting for them…

 

     Seungri is watching some news with Daesung, when something caught their attention….

 

     Seungri’s eyes widened seeing the news all about….. “TOP hyung… Youngbae hyung…..” he shouted… “Come here, faster...!”

 

     Daesung is just watching and listening to the news intently, not wanting to miss any details….

 

     TOP and Youngbae went out from their room and proceed to where Seungri and Daesung are……

 

 

DARA PARK SEEN AT INCHEON AIRPORT

 

Reporter: some photos are spreading online about a girl that looks like Dara Park of 2ne1 arriving in Korea privately yesterday. Netizens said that they saw a familiar girl who looks like Sandara Park arriving at Incheon Airport using a different exit. They took some pictures, but the face of the girl cannot be seen clearly because of the hood and scarf that’s blocking her face.

 

(Showing of photos)

 

However, the car that the girl used is not from YG Entertainment. Some blackjacks said that they’re not sure if the girl is really the Dara Park of 2ne1, but they’re hoping that it’s really her. They are patiently waiting for her comeback and to see the complete members of 2ne1 performing again….

 

 It’s been a year already since the shocking confirmation of YG Entertainment about Dara Park leaving 2ne1 without giving any reason. Is she really the Dara Park of 2ne1? Is this the sign that 2ne1 will come back soon?... let’s just wait for the YG Entertainment to release a confirmation about the rumor of Sandara Park’s arrival here in Korea……

     

     The members are surprised watching the news all about. No one dares to talk even after the news ended…..

 

     “Is that true?” Seungri softly asked himself, his eyes still glued on the TV…

 

     “I…. don’t … know…..” TOP slowly answered, still shocked

 

     Seungri turned to his hyungs, confused….. “Youngbae hyung…..”

 

     Youngbae shook his head… “I don’t know... I don’t know anything about her arrival….” He answered

 

     Daesung is just quiet, remembering the familiar figure that he saw during their concert…..

 

     “It’s still a rumor right? ...” TOP said looking at Youngbae and Seungri….. “So we’re still not sure if that’s really her….” he continued

 

    “Yeah, besides I doubt if the pictures that shown is really her….” Youngbae agreed…. “I’m sure she’ll call us to inform that she already arrived… but we didn’t….”

 

     “Hyung…. What if it’s true?…. What if she’s planning to surprise us?” Seungri asked…..

 

     No one answer him… Seungri has point…

 

     “Aisshhtt… what the hell is happening…..” TOP mumbled….

 

     Daesung smiled as soon as he’s sure about the identity of a familiar figure that he saw during the concert……. “So it’s really her…”

 

     The other members turned their gaze to Daesung who is calmly smiling…..

 

     “What did you say?” TOP asked frowning……

 

     Seungri move closer to Daesung….“Hyung, what do you mean?”

 

    Youngbae is just observing daesung….. “you know something… do you?” he asked suspiciously.

 

    Daesung smiled seeing their confused faces…..

 

     “Yah!!!” TOP voice boomed inside their dorm that made everyone startled…

 

     “TOP hyung, you don’t need to shout…” Seungri said

 

     “yah Daesung… we don’t need your smile” TOP said, annoyed

 

     “daesung-ah,---“

 

     “It’s her….” daesung said, cutting Youngbae’s sentence…

 

     “Who’s her?” TOP questioned him

 

     Daesung looked up to meet his Hyung’s eyes…“dara unnie… its dara unnie…” he answered

 

     Seungri’s eyes widen in shock…. Speechless…. While TOP is still staring at Daesung..

 

     “How sure are you?” Youngbae asked him again….

 

     “Actually, at first I’m not sure about this….” Daesung said

 

    TOP frowned… “You’re not sure? So you mean you already saw her?”

 

     Daesung nodded… “Yeah… last night, during the encore of our concert. She was there, she came to watch us… when I saw her, she looks familiar for me but I’m still not sure because it’s too dark to her area… and she’s wearing a jacket with a hood on her head that prevents to see her face…. But seeing the news just now…. I’m sure that it’s her….” Daesung confirmed….

 

      TOP immediately turned to Youngbae… “Bae…..”

 

     Youngbae shrugged…. “She didn’t inform me about her arrival….”

 

     “Hyung, what do you think is her reason for not telling us….” Seungri asked

 

     “I don’t care about her arrival….” Daesung butted in…. “Her comeback will cause some problems to Jiyong and CL’s relationship..  And it’s not just a problem… it’s a big problem….”

 

     “Yeah, we’re thinking the same thing… and it’s not just them…. This will be a big problem for all of us….” Youngbae agreed..

 

     “woah…” Seungri sighed… “I don’t care about the problem… all I know is that I’m happy that Dara noona is back!!” he said happily….

 

     Youngbae turned to look at Daesung “by the way, do you know where is she right now?” he asked

 

     Daesung shook his head… “I don’t know….” He honestly answered

 

     “Maybe Sajangnim knows” Seungri said…

 

     “Not just sajangnim, I think…” TOP blurted out

 

     “What do you mean?” Seungri asked

 

     “Last night, Sajangnim called Bom and Minzy to meet him right?” TOP asked

 

     Youngbae frowned… “So you mean?”

 

     “I think so… if it’s just a normal meeting why it’s only Bom and Minzy where in the leader should be in the meeting too… “TOP stopped for a moment…. “I guess they already met Dara last night….”

 

     “Yeah…”Seungri stood up, walking towards TOP.. “You’re right hyung… why don’t you call Bom noona and ask her about Dara noona…” he suggested

 

     “Yeah, try to ask her hyung..” Daesung agreed….

 

     TOP nodded and get his phone out of his pocket to dial Bom’s number….  “Hello…. Babe where are you?....okay wait for us there… bye….” TOP said and ended the call

 

     “Hyung, where are they?” Seungri asked

 

     “In 2ne1’s practice room…..” TOP answered….

 

     “Then why are we still here? Let’s go and meet them at their practice room….” Youngbae said….

 

     The members get their things and left….

 

 

BOM’S POV

 

 

2ne1’s Practice Room

 

     I just got a call from Tabi just to ask where we are… suddenly I felt nervous when he asked me and I don’t know why…. I just hope they haven’t heard the news about Dara yet…

 

     When I woke up, Minzy came to me and told me about the news that are spreading on network sites such as twitter about Dara’s arrival… it surprised us how fast the netizens and assumed that it’s her…

 

     “Unnie, is that TOP oppa?”Minzy asked….

 

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter