17

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

AUTHOR'S POV

 

   "Sandara Park!”... Bom’s voice echoed throughout the entire room. She shouted Dara’s name as soon as dara entered their practice room..

 

     Dara looked at her and just shook her head... “Yah! Bommie, can you please lower your voice..." she said while walking towards her.. Dara was not surprised at Bom’s sudden reaction.. She already expected Bom’s wrath as soon as she saw her.

 

     Bom raised a brow... "Don’t yah.. Yah.. Me... You still owe me an explanation..!" she said crossing her arms…

 

     Dara frowned.. “Explanation? What should I explain?" she lied...

 

    "Yah!" Bom slap Dara’s arm

 

     "Ouch!" dara caressed the area of her arm where Bom slapped..

    

     "yah! Dara..!" Bom grabbed her arm.. "Tell me..  Where did you go and what did you and devs do yesterday.. Huh.huh?" she said giving dara a puppy eyes…

 

     Dara smirked at her..  "You really want to know?"

 

     Bom nods at her...

 

     "Come closer...” dara softly ordered..

 

     Bom looked at her and move closer to her...

 

     Dara smiled as she leveled into Bom’s ear..."actually..." she began, doing her best not to laugh because of Bom’s serious face...

 

     "What..?" Bom said, excited...

 

     "It’s... A.. SECRET...” dara said and started to laugh seeing boms disappointed look..

 

     "yah!" Bom shouted in annoyance

 

     Dara stopped from laughing.. "Aigoo.. Bommie-ah... You should have seen your face.. Its so funny.. hahahahaha "dara continued laughing..

 

     "You-"

 

     "Dara unnie..!!!!" Bom was cut off when they heard their maknaes voice.. Both of them turned to look at their maknae..

 

     "Dara unnie..." Minzy called again and ran towards dara and hugged her.. "unnie.."

 

    "aigoo..Maknae.. What’s wrong with the both of you..." dara said, smiling..

 

     Minzy let go of her and face her.. “Unnie.. We're worried about you..."

 

     "So you’re here already huh.."the 3 of them heard a voice again and dara knew who’s the owner of the voice...

 

     Dara’s face turned to serious as she faced their leader...

 

     "Yes.. I’m here... Any problem..." dara asked raising a brow...

 

     Cl crossed her arms in front of her chest, "what’s your agenda that you didn’t even attend the rehearsal yesterday..."

 

      "Agenda?.."Dara raised a brow then smirked..

 

     "as a leader, i have the right to know the reason.." cl sternly said..

 

     "leader huh.. You called it agenda.. Then what should i call yours..." dara said putting her fingers on her chin while the latter is glaring her...

 

     While Bom and Minzy are just watching the two..

 

     "Hmm.. A drama.." dara continued.. " so what’s your drama yesterday that You didnt even attend the rehearsal.. Huh?"  dara said repeating some of CL's words..

 

     "It’s none of your business.." cl answered

 

     "then it’s also none of your business about knowing my agenda yesterday…”  Dara said in a serious tone…. “You know Chaerin, it’s just simple, I don’t care about you so don’t mind my own business….”

 

     But before CL could answer Dara….

 

      “ooopppssss…..” Minzy butted in and stood between CL and Dara as the two glaring to each other…. “Yesterday was a rest day for all of us… and now, we have to do the rehearsal because Sajangnim might check us….” She said although it’s not true… she just wanted to stop her two unnies from fighting….

  

      “Hello……..”  They heard another voice and turned to their sides just to see the Big Bang boys….Youngbae entered first… and followed by Daesung and TOP… TOP went straight to Bom gave her a kiss and hug….

 

          “Hon what are you doing here?” Bom asked, looking at her boyfriend but he just gave Bom a smile and shrugged….

 

     “what’s going on here?” Youngbae asked looking atDara who is facing CL. something is wrong, he can feel it…..

 

     “DARA NOONA….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” But Seungri suddenly appeared and shouted that made everyone turned their attention to him… he ran towards Dara and hug her…. “Noona…. Noona…..” he excitedly said…

 

     Dara laughed…. “Aigoo, Seungri-ah….” She said as she patted his back

 

     But Youngbae pulled Seungri away from Dara…… “Yah! I told you not to hug her, didn’t I?”.. he said, giving Seungri a deadly glare

 

     “Hyung…!!!” Seungri whined….

 

     Youngbae looked at Dara… “And you!..Why are you letting this crazy rat to  treat you like that……” he said referring to the hug..

 

     Dara smiled at him… “Bae, c’mon he’s just being a sweet maknae to me…..” she said giving Seungri a wink…

 

     Youngbae just shook his head…

 

     While Dara, Youngbae and Seungri are talking, same goes to TOP, Bommie, Minzy and Daesung…. CL’s eyes are glued on the door waiting for someone to appear…. And that someone is none other than Jiyong…. but she didn’t see him….

 

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter