43

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

     It’s been 3 days after I got sick and now I’m back to work again. I think I already have enough rest and energy to work again and I’m bored staying at dorm. Besides, I’m being a burden to Chaerin again for taking care of me. Despite of her busy schedule she still managed to drop by in my dorm just to make sure that I’m okay. She’s very persistent in coming even though I told her not to. She’s not canceling or ditching her schedules but she’s always late that made sajangnim mad. I’m really thankful to her for taking care of me.

 

     But most of all, I’m grateful for what Dara did. The boys told me what really happened and it was all Seungri’s idea. And I thanked him for that because spending a short time with her made me happy and realized that she still cares for me… that my hope for us being together again is still high…

 

     I owe dara for taking care of me that night and I still haven’t thank her. I never have a chance to talk to her because she’s busy. I tried calling her but she’s not answering. Honestly, I don’t know if she’s just busy or she’s avoiding me…

 

     “oh… it’s Dara and Minji….” I heard Youngbae. We’re now on our way to teddy hyungs studio to meet him.. “Dara…” he called…

 

     I follow his gaze and saw Dara with Minzy walking towards us. I guess they just finished recording. And maybe this is the right time to talk to her…

 

     “hello oppas…” Minzy greeted as they stopped in front of us.

 

     I smiled at her then looked at Dara who’s facing Youngbae… even though she’s not looking at me, I can sense that something is wrong with her…

 

     “Busy?” I heard Youngbae asked…

 

     “neh…” dara coldly answered….

 

     She’s really different today,…  “Dara…”  I called. She turned to face me just to greet me with her cold expression. It’s like I’m seeing the dara I met when she came back. She’s wearing the same expression… I really can’t find a word to describe her…..

 

     I saw her nodding at me and turned to face Youngbae without even saying anything to me….

 

      “we need to go….” dara said giving Youngbae a tap on his shoulder before walking away…

 

     I want to stop her and talk to her but my feet won’t move… what I saw to her made me confused. Is she really busy or she’s avoiding me.

 

      “hey what happened to her?”  I heard Youngbae asked looking at Minzy

 

     She shrugged…  “I don’t know… I also noticed her being distant and quiet. According to Bom unnie she’s been acting like that since yesterday. Bom unnie asked her about it but dara unnie said she’s just tired….”  Minzy answered… “ I need to go now oppas…” 

 

     “arasso….” Youngbae said. He then nudge me,,, “let’s go…” he said

 

     I nod and follow him… I don’t know why but seeing Dara’s eyes like that makes me feel that something is wrong with her…

 

     “Hyung!” I heard Youngbae and saw Teddy hyung coming out from the studio

 

     “oh you’re here…” Teddy hyung said… “ Just go inside, I just need to get something….” He said and left…..

     I open the door and walk straight to the couch… I sat down still thinking of Dara…. I closed my eyes and sigh… sometimes it seems like I really don’t know her...

 

     “hey, you okay?” youngbae asked…

 

     I open my eyes and looked at him… “neh… I’m just worried about dara…” I admiited

 

     “hmm.. She seems a bit different but maybe Minzy is right…. That she’s just tired….” Youngbae told me…

 

     I sighed again… “Don’t know man…”

 

     “Give her time… you know how tired it is when preparing an album…” he explained… “and she needs to catch up with the girls because she missed a lot when she’s gone….”

 

     “hmm, maybe you’re right….”

 

      “ besides, what are you worried about? Did you do something that made her act like that?” he asked

 

     I looked at him remembering what I did before Dara left that night… but I’m sure it’s not a big deal…. “no, I didn’t do anything…”

 

     “then stop worrying…” he said… “If there’s one thing you should worry about, it’s Chaerin. You had a fight with her right? Are you okay now?” he asked…

 

     I shook my head… “I don’t know… we haven’t talk about that yet.” I answered. It’s true, Chaerin got mad when she found out that Dara stayed with me. She didn’t let me explain everything and just burst out in anger…

 

     “she’s like an amazon do you know that…. Tskkk… she’s overreacting and she’s not even your wife… what more if you married her…” he said I was about to answer him when we heard someone opening the door…. We turned to see who it was…

 

     “oppa…” Chaerin greeted with a smile

 

     “Speaking of the devil….” I heard youngbae whispered… I looked at him but he just shrugged…

 

     “Hi youngbae oppa…” she greeted Youngbae. He nod at her and turned his attention to his phone…. aigoo, this guy…..

 

     I saw Chaerin approaching me… “what are you doing here? Did you ditch your schedule again?” I asked

 

     She shook her head… “no, I decided to drop by before I leave…” she answered… “can I talk to you?” she asked

 

     “go ahead…” I said

 

     I saw her glance at youngbae who is busy playing with his phone, I guess she wanted to talk to me alone….

 

     “hmmm, Youngbae oppa, can I talk to him…. Alone?” she asked youngbae…

 

     Youngbae looked at her and raised a brow… “you want me to leave?” he asked

 

     Chaerin nod… “n-neh… can you?” she asked again. I know that she’s afraid to youngbae because she’s aware that he doesn’t like her….

 

     I heard Youngbae sighed… “Lee Chaerin, you just can’t enter here and asked me to go out just because you want to say non sense things to him… if you really want to talk to him then ask him to go out and don’’t ing disturb me….”

 

     “sorry oppa…” Chaerin apologize

 

     “enough…” I said… aigoo… he really can’t shut his mouth… he’s always telling us to repsect girls, but look at what she’s doing….

 

     “I’m really sorry oppa… “ she apologize again

 

     “Chaerin-ah, let’s just talk later at dinner…” I said… she needs to leave before Youngbae say hurtful words to her…

 

     “really?” she asked. I nod at her…. “can we have dinner in our dorm?” she asked

 

     I nod again….

 

     “okay, then see you later…” she said… “bye oppa…” she then leave…

 

 

    When she’s out sight, I turned to face Youngbae….“bae can you at least watch the words that coming from your mouth? She’s still a girl…” I told him

 

     “you know I don’t like her….” He answered…    

 

    “ I know but-“

 

     “seriously Jiyong, when are you going to stop following her orders like a dog?” he said… I glared at him, but then realized that he’s right. I keep on following her like a dog, but I have my reason…. I’m just scared that she’ll do something to herself again….

 

     “when are you going to stop that act of yours?” he asked

 

     I sighed… should I tell him my plan?... “bae, “ I called looking at him… “I’m planning to end our relationship..” I admitted

 

     I saw him raising his brow… “really? When? Next year?” he asked unbelievingly… I can’t blame him though, I’ve told him many times that I’m going to leave her, but I didn’t…

 

    “tonight…” I simply answered… yes, I’ve been thinking this for so long. I can’t win Dara back if I continue on following Chaerin. I have to prove to Dara that I can leave Chaerin…the more Dara sees us togerther the more she’ll hate me…  I know Chaerin will get hurt but this is the right thing to do…

 

     “Goodluck man…” Youngbae said

 

     I already made up my mind and there’s no backing out now….

 

 

     

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

     CL is done preparing the food on the table. Everything is set the way she wanted it to be… all she need is to wait for Jiyong to make everything perfect. Because it’s a special night for them, she wore a simple yet y short dress… she’s not planning to seduce him, she just wanted to look presentable and beautiful to his eyes….

 

     She’s very happy because she can spend a dinner with Jiyong even for a short time. She rarely see him because of her busy schedule. Good thing Minzy will be coming home late because they still have a rehearsal and a recording that needs to be done before the night ends…  so she can have a sweet moment with Jiyong…

 

    She’s also planning to apologize to him because they had a fight because of Dara. When she found out about Dara spending a day with Jiyong made her burst out in anger…

 

     She frowned when she realized something….. “something is missing… what is it?hmmmm?” she asked herself… “ah…. The wine….” She then walked to the kitchen table and grabbed the wine….

 

     DING DONG…………….

 

     She then smiled knowing that the person she’s been waiting is already outside, waitng for her to open the door…. “Coming!!!!” she shouted putting the wine in the table.

 

     She ran excitedly towards the door and opens it with a smile on her face… “oppa….” She sweetly said seeing Jiyong infront of her, smiling… seeing his smile makes her heart beat faster… she stepped forwrad and hugged him… “oppa I’ve been waiting for you… I thought you couldn’t make it again…..”

 

     “I promised you, didn’t I?....” Jiyong said, returning the hug…

 

     Chaerin pulled herself away from him, giving him a quick peck on the lips…

 

     “Chaerin-ah….” Jiyong softly called, surprised on what she did….

 

     CL smiled at him… “im glad you’re here oppa…. Come in…”she said snaking her arm to his… “let’s go…” she then dragged him towards the dining table…

 

     Jiyong stopped from walking seeing the the foods on the table… “did you cook all of them?” he assked pointing on the foods…

 

    CL moves closer to the table and pulled a chair in front of her… “ande, I only cooked 2 of your favorite foods. The rest I just ordered them… I have no time to cook all of that…” she answered…

 

     “but it’s too much for us…. How can we eat them all?” he asked… he knows Minzy is not around because he asked their schedule to their manager.

 

     “don’t worry oppa, I’m planning to drop by later to where the girls at, and bring some foods to them… I’m sure they’re all hungry…” CL said…

 

     Jiyong just stared at her without saying anything…

 

     CL sighed and walks towards him. She wrapped both of her arms into jiyong’s neck… “oppa…. Mianhe for acting like a in front of you.i didn’t mean it. I promise to behave from now on, and will restrain myself from talking bad things about Dara unnie… “ she softly said…

 

     Jiyong just stared at her. CL now promised him that she’ll restrain herself from harming Dara, but will she really do that after the night ends. Will she really fulfill her promise after hearing what Jiyong is about to tell her? Will Jiyong regret the night?.....

 

     “oppa lets eat…” CL break his thoughts… she dragged him towards the chair and made him sit. She reached the plate and started filling it with foods…

 

     Jiyong held her wrist to stop her… “Chaerin ah, I can do that,…”

 

     But CL shook her head… “ande… I want to serve you okay?... so just sit there and relax…. Arassoo?” she said giving him a wink…

 

     Jiyong softly chuckled but then his face shows sadness remembering the reason why he meet her. He could tell that she’s really happy by watching her every move…

 

     CL then sat beside him… “oppa, I will feed you, okay?... ahhh…”

 

     “Chaerin-

 

     “please….?....” CL cut him off showing some aegyo…

 

     Jiying just sighed while staring at her. He then opes his mouth, allowing her to feed him. CL keeps on smiling while feeding him, it makes her feel that they’re husband and wife…

 

     “Chaerin-ah, why aren’t you eating?” Jiyong asked

 

     “later…” she answered…

 

     “aishht….” He hissed, snatching the spoon from her…

 

     CL frowned.. “yah! What are you doing oppa?”

 

     “it’s my turn to feed you…” Jiyong answered…… “….ahhhh”

 

     CL stared at him and laughed…. She then open to eat the food he’s giving…. She can’t explain the happiness she’s feeling right now. She can’t believe that this will happen…..

   

     “you need to eat more, arasso? Look at you, you’re getting thinner and thinner everyday…” Jiyong said worriedly making CL cry. She immediately wiped her tears…

 

     Jiyong who saw her wiping her tears looked at her worriedly… “Chaerin-ah, why are you crying?”

 

     CL smiled at him…. “ani, I’m just happy….” She answered… “it’s been so long since you did this kind of things to me….”

 

     Jiyong sighed sadly, realizing that he never been a good man to her…. “am I that bad to you? I’m sorry Chaerin-ah…”

 

     CL shook her head… “no oppa… you’ve been very nice to me despite of everything…”

 

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter