Chapter 35

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    “BOMMIE!!!” Dara shouted, barging into Bom’s room. Bom will surely kill her after she entered her room without her permission, but for the sake of her happiness, Dara will do it….. She will just run for her life…..

 

     She looked at the sleeping figure in front of her and sighed. Bom is really hard to wake up…. “Bommie!!!! Wake up!!!!!” Dara called again, shaking the sleeping girl….

 

     Bom stirred… “uhmmmm…. I want to sleep….” She sleepily said grabbing a pillow beside her to cover her ear…..

 

     “Yah!” Dara shouted, grabbing Bom’s arm and shake it…. “WAKE UP!!!! BOMMIE…. BOMMIE!!!!!!!!” she keeps on shouting like a child…

 

     Bom open her eyes angrily   and sat up …  “ Yah! Who told you to disturb me!....” she shouted glaring at Dara… “I want to SLEEP!!!!”

 

     “Park Bom! It’s already 10 in the morning! So wake up!” Dara yelled again…

 

     “Yeah! It’s freaking 10 in the morning, Dara! 10 in the morning! Meaning 2 hours before lunch! Can’t you just give me those hours! Oh my god!!!” Bom said lying back on her bed….

 

     Dara shook her head. She knew this would happen…  “Park Bom….” she softly called

 

     “What!” Bom answered back with her eyes closed, irritated..

 

     Dara raised a brow and smirked… “You sure don’t want to get up?”

 

     “Neh… so get out…..” Bom answered sleepily…

 

     “Oh is that so? Okay, but what am I going to do with the surprise that I just prepared for you…” Dara whispered but enough for Bom to hear….

 

     Bom immediately open her eyes and sat up as soon as she heard the word “SURPRISE”…. “What surprise?” she asked

 

     Dara smirked. She also knew that Bom will wake up if she heard anything about surprises… after all she loves surprises… “Oh, never mind… you said you don’t want to and you wanted to sleep…” she said, dramatically… “I need to go, BYE…” she said and turned around..

 

     “YAH! SANDARA PARK!” Bom shouted making dara laugh

 

     “What?” Dara asked innocently, facing Bom…

 

     Bom rolled her eyes… “Aigoo, this rabbit…” she whispered…

 

     “What did I do this time? You told me to get out, so I am getting out,” Dara said,

 

     “What surprise are you talking about?” Bom asked… “You already disturb my sleep so you better tell me now…”

 

     “Aigoo…” Dara chuckled… “It’s not a surprise anymore if I’m going to tell you…”

 

     Bom raised a brow… “YAH-“

 

     “Change now, so you could see the surprise that I’m talking about…” Dara cut her off and walked towards her door. She turned to face Bom again… “You only have an hour to prepare.” She wink and left…

 

     “An hour?” Bom said,… “aigoo….”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

     Dara and Bom arrived at the place where the surprise for Bom is waiting… she heaved a sigh of relief that she will be free soon from Bom’s blabbering.  While on their way, Bom kept on shouting and asking dara about the surprise, and it made her a little bit irritated…

 

     Bom frowned…  “Where are we?”  she asked as she scanned the place…

 

     Dara face her…  “ This is private resto-bar… a very private place…”   she answered… “And the surprise is waiting for you inside…” 

 

     Bom crossed her arms on top of her chest…  “Don’t tell me we’re just going to eat? Or drink?”  she asked.. “Yah! It’s still early for us to drink Sandara Park…” 

 

     Uh-oh… here we go again…” Dara thought to herself… so instead of answering Bom, she started to push her towards the entrance..

 

      “yah!”  Bom complained but dara continue pushing her inside…

 

     As soon as they entered the place, Bom’s eyes widened with a beautiful arrangement….  “wow…”  she whispered… then turned to Dara… “it seems there are only both of us here, so how can we eat?” she asked 

 

     Dara sighed… “YAH! Park Bom, when are you going to stop asking questions…. Jeezzzz….”

 

     “Yah! I’m just asking on how can we eat here, where no one is around.” Bom asked again….

 

     “Bom, obviously there are people around and yes you’re going to eat but not with me…” Dara told the confused Bom…

 

     “What do you mean?” Bom asked

 

     “You really won’t stop until you find the answers….huh…” a manly voice butted in….

 

     Bom turned to face the owner of the voice, she then frowned….. “Y-Youngbae?”

 

     Youngbae smiled…

 

     “haiz… good thing you’re here,  this girl is so annoying….” Dara complained as she glanced at Bom which made Youngbae laughed….

 

      “Yah!”

 

     “I told you that the idea of being with her for this surprise is like a hell….” Dara said looking at Youngbae…

 

     “Sandara Park, I heard that…” Bom said, giving Dara a deathly glare….

 

    “oooppppssss…..” Dara innocently covered and speak again… “I’m going to my place now… Goodluck…” she wink at Youngbae and ran immediately before Bom could talk…

 

     “aigooo, that rabbit….” Bom said and turned to face Youngbae again… “yah! Youngbae-ah, what’s this?” she asked, frowning. Youngbae didn’t talk to her after their serious talk happened in lotte world, that’s why she’s confused on why he’s acting like nothing happened….

 

     “Bommie….” Youngbae softly called… “can I ask you a favor?” he asked

 

     “w-what favor?” Bom asked nervously…

 

     Youngbae smiled… “last time, we talked in the way that you wanted, where you expressed your true feelings….. now can I do the same? But in my own way?” he asked

 

     “b-bae…” Bom doesn’t know what to say. She’s starting to get scared on the thing that’s happening…

 

     “grant my wish, Bom….” Youngbae pleads. Seeing the hesitation on her eyes, he carefully reached her hand… “ this maybe the last wish that I’m going to ask from you. trust me on this Bom…”

 

     She has a doubt but he knew Youngbae. Seeing him pleading breaks her heart. He doesn’t deserve the pain that she’s seeing from him, and she knew she’s the reason behind that pain. “granting your wish won’t hurt me. and if it’ll make you happy and lessen the pain that you’re feeling, then I will grant it…” she thought to herself…

 

     “youngbae-ah…..” Bom smiled at him… “today, I will be your genie that will grant your wishes….  You have 3 wishes only…” she said

 

     “really?” Youngbae chuckled

 

    Bom nods… “uhuh…  so be careful on your wishes….” She then wink at him…

 

     “arasso… my first wish is…” Youngbae paused and stared at her for a moment…. “dance with me….”

 

     Bom frowned… “what? Dance?” she asked

 

      “why? You don’t like?”  Youngbae asked in a sad tone…

 

     Bom shook her head…  “a-ani… I thought we’re going to eat

 

     “yes, you’re going eat… but I want to have a dance with you first… can we?”  he asked… “ that’s my first wish…” 

 

     Bom wanted to laugh on what he’s asking, and she doesn’t have any idea on what game is he playing right now, but she will play along…. She happily nods… “arasso...”

 

     Youngbae smiled and offer his hand to her which she gladly accepted…  he leads the way for her towards the dance floor that they prepared… they stood facing each other…

 

     “thank you, Bommie-ah…” Youngbae said…

 

     Bom smiled… “You’re welcome, Bae….”

 

     “let’s start?” he asked which Bom answered by a nod. Youngbae looked up, signaling someone to start their plan. Bom was about to follow Youngbae’s gaze when all the lights suddenly turned off making the entire place turned into a bit dark…

 

     “Youngbae-ah…” Bom whispered, startled by what happened…

 

      “it’s okay…” Bae answered…

 

     After seconds of waiting, a spotlight was , pointed to them… Youngbae reached both of her hands, placing it around his neck. He then put his hands on her hips… Bom looked at him with a frown… “Bae-“ but she stopped when she heard a music playing..

 

     “this song….” She whispered. The song seems familiar to her. she then meet Youngbae’s gaze with a wide eyes upon knowing the title of the song… “bae….”

 

     Bae gave her a smile… “do you remember this song….?”

 

     Bom was about to answer but hearing a beautiful voice interrupted her. she looked up to where the voice is coming and saw Daesung and Seungri singing….

 

All I am, all I'll be
Everything in this world
All that I'll ever need
Is in your eyes
Shining at me

 

      Bom bit her lips as she turned to face youngbae… “youngbae-ah….” She said with tears on her eyes… she knew the song. It’ been so long since she heard the song… and hearing the song again makes her so emotional, and remember the past,… their past.

 

    “Bommie…”bae called as he moved to start the slow dance…. “do you still remember this song?” he asked

 

     Bom stared at him as they continue to dance… “youngbae-ah, why are you doing-“

 

     “Shhhh….” Youngbae cut her off… “Please allow me to say everything I want to say… for the last time…” he said

 

     Sadness can be seen on his eye, and it didn’t escape from Bom’s…

 

    Youngbae looked up to where Daesung and Seungri is, and turned back his gaze to Bom….

 

 


When you smile I can feel
All my passion unfolding
Your hand brushes mine
And a thousand sensations
Seduce me 'cause I

 

I do cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still

 

     Hearing the chorus makes Bom burst into tears. She looked down trying to hide her tears…


From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I've waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
I do
 

 

     “this song…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter