Chapter 36

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Credits to : MonsterLea

Credits to : MonsterLea

 

 

Credits to: Lucky12

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

     After so many bad things that happened after I came back, I think we all need a break…. A vacation… we all need to rest even for a while because of the events that happened… it’s not just our mind that is tired, but also our body…

 

     As I looked around me, I can’t help but to smile. Seeing everyone happy makes me happy too. No problems and no worries, that’s what we all wanted…

 

     How I wish we can be this happy everyday… but just like in a fairytale, there’s always a that will ruin everything…

 

     Maybe we just have to enjoy our vacation… yes! Me and the girls w/o Chaerin, together with the BB boys are having our vacation…. Uncle gave us a 2 days vacation here in jeju…

 

     We arrived last night. And because we’re all tired, we immediately sleep in the villa that uncle rented for us. The boys have their separate villa beside ours… and it’ almost lunch time when all of us woke up. And all of a sudden, the boys barged here in our villa, saying that they wanted lunch with us here. that’s why Bom and Minzy are in the kitchen, preparing the food, while me and the rest of the boys are here in the living room, watching TV.

 

      I can still remember how uncle’s face brightens up when he heard the good news….

 

     FLASHBACK:

 

     “uncle…”I started breaking the silence that filled uncle’s office. After Bom, TOP and Youngbae settled everything between them, we decided to talk to uncle and apologize for the mess we made. We, 2ne1 together with BB are now standing in front of the company’s president.

 

     “uncle, we’re here to apologize for the things that happened these past few days,…” I said as I drifted my eyes on the floor, afraid of meeting his stare. Although he’s my uncle, I can’t help but to be nervous. I know I shouldn’t be feeling this way, but I know him very well… if he’s mad, he’s really mad

 

     I waited for him to say anything, but he didn’t and it makes me feel nervous even more. I want to look at him but I don’t have the guts to, and I can still feel his stares. I glance to the people besides me, and just like me they all look nervous.

 

     “Dara…” uncle called that made me flinched….

 

     I slowly look at him, meeting his eyes… “n-neh, sajangnim…” I answered…

 

     “Sorry? If accept your sorry how sure are you that you will not hurt each other again, huh?” uncle asked… “What’s the use of saying sorry if you will just fight again…”

 

     “un-“

 

     “sajangnim…” I was about to explain but bae cut me off from explaining…

 

      “We’re sorry for the wrong actions that we’ve made, and we already learned our lesson. And as Dara said, everything is already settled… we’re all okay now…”  bae explained

 

       “neh sajangnim…”  TOP butted in… “The 3 of u already talked to clear the issues between us, and now it’s cleared. Everything is back to normal now sajangnim….” He added… 

 

     Uncle stared at the two of them for seconds before he sighed… he then turned his gaze to someone….

 

     “park Bom…” uncle called

 

     “n-neh sajangnim…..” I heard Bom answered…

 

     “Is it true? Are these two idiots saying the truth…?” uncle asked. Hearing his question makes me want to laugh, but I know it’s not the right time for that….

 

     I glance at Bom and saw her nodding…. “neh, sajangnim, it’s true…. We’re okay now…” she answered truthfully…

 

     “Well then good….” Uncle said… “But there are still remaining persons that are giving me a headache…”

 

     Upon hearing that, I immediately looked at him who’s staring at me already… “uncle….”

 

     “Glad to know that you’re aware Dara….” he said cutting me off

 

     I sighed.  I was about to say something but Jiyong beat me..

 

     “hyung, you don’t have to worry about Dara and me… we already talked and sort things out also…. We’re okay now….” Jiyong said, giving me a glance…

 

     “really?” uncle frowned…

 

     I nod… “neh uncle…”

 

     I frowned when he didn’t say anything  and just keep on looking at me and Jiyong….

 

     “then there’s only one problem left…..” uncle then said. and we know what problem he’s talking about….. it’s Chaerin…. “but still, it’s a good news…. So I should be happy…”

 

     He then sighed…. “so many things happened these past few days that made you tired… and because of that, I guess you deserve a vacation…”

 

     “really hyung?” Seungri asked, excited on what he heard…

 

     “neh, I will give all of you a vacation in jeju… you all deserve it….”

 

   END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

     “HYUNGS…”  I heard Seungri shouted, breaking my thoughts. I saw him running towards us, looking happy… who wouldn’t right?... if your boss gave you a 2 days vacation here in jeju, of course you will be happy….

 

     “Yah! Don’t shout…” I heard jiyong shouted who is sitting beside me…

 

     Seungri stood in front of us…. “hyung, are you just gonna stay here? Don’t you want to come out?” he asked. I hide my smile seeing how cute he is asking his hyungs to play with him outside…

 

     “yah! Seungri-ah..” TOP called… “do you know what time is it? Can’t we eat first before anything else? Besides it’s still hot outside. We don’t want to get burn”

 

     “hyung…” seungri stomped his feet like a child that made me laugh again… “noona!” he then turned to me which I just answer with a shrugged…..

 

     “Hmm… If Youngbae hyung was here, he’d probably be playing with me…” Seungri whispered but enough for us to heard…

 

     Hearing you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter