a nightmare?

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

 

     It’s already 4:00 in the morning and Dara’s eyes still wide open. She can’t go back to sleep again after having a bad dream…. It’s been so long since she have those dreams, and now it’s coming back….it’s not just a dream for her, but a nightmare…..

 

     She stood up from bed and went out of her room. She walks towards the bathroom and locked the door. She washed her face and looked at her reflection in the mirror in front of her….

 

     She sighed as she remembers the dream she have about her past….. The day when everything started to changed……

 

FLASHBACK:

 

     “Chaerin-ah…” Dara’s voice boomed inside their room. She was excited to tell her best friend the good news…..

 

     “Chaerin-ah.” She called again as she looked around…. “hmmm… where is she?” she thought to herself

 

     Then she saw the door of the bathroom opens, revealing a frowning CL…. “Yah! Unnie… why are you shouting...”

 

     Dara’s smile widened upon seeing her and ran towards her... She immediately hugged CL….

 

     CL frowned… “Unnie, what’s wrong with you?..” she asked, confused on why her friend is hugging her….

 

     “Chaerin-ah…. Thank you very much...” Dara whispered softly…..

 

     Dara’s words made it more confused to her…. “What are you talking about?”… She paused when she felt Dara’s back shaking and started hearing her sobs…. “Yah! Are you crying …..” she asked and immediately pulled dara away from her…

 

     “Unnie, why are you crying?” CL worriedly asked

 

     Dara smiled at her, raising her left hand in front of her….. CL’s eyes widened seeing a beautiful ring on Dara’s finger..

 

     “U-unnie…” CL’s voice is trembling…..

 

      Dara saw her friend teary eyed……. She then smiled… “J-jiyong….” She began as she reached for her hands and held them…. “He proposed to me….. He proposed to me, Chaerin-ah…” Dara said happily, tears kept on falling from her eyes….

 

     While CL just stared at her, can’t find the words to say…..

 

     Dara saw the tears on CL’s face, she thought that it’s what they call a tears of joy….. She then pulled CL for a hug….

 

      “Chaerin-ah…. Thank you for making me happy…..” dara said as she tightened her hug….. “You’re the one who brought my happiness… because of you, I met the guy that promised to love me forever… because of you, I felt how to be love by that someone… because of you, I’m smiling right now…. Thank you Chaerin-ah….. I owe this all to you…. thank you for making both of us happy…” she continued,

 

         While the latter is still shocked, can’t believe what she just saw……

 

     “Waeyo..?”… Dara heard a familiar voice. She pulled herself away from CL and turned around just to see a confused Bom and Minzy…..

 

     Bom frowned…. “Why are you tw—“

 

    Bom did not continue her words when Dara threw herself to her….. 

 

     “Wooaahhh…” Minzy stepped back, startled by Dara…..

 

     “Yah!” Bom tried to free herself by Dara’s embrace…. “Yah! Sandara Park… let go of me……. what—“

 

     “Bom...” dara said in a soft voice which made Bom stopped from what she’s doing……

 

     Minzy who is facing Bom’s back and Dara’s face (because she’s hugging Bom) frowned seeing her Dara unnie crying really hard…. “Unnie…” she whispered

 

     Bom heard her sobs… “Dara-yah….. What’s wrong….?” She asked worriedly

 

     Dara then pulled herself away from Bom….. “Bommie-ah..”

 

     “why are you crying? Did you have a fight with Jiyong?” Bom asked

 

     Dara shook her head as an answer…

 

     Bom scowled at her… “Huh? Then why are you crying…?”

 

    “Bommie-ah...” dara called her name again…

 

     “SANDARA PARK!!!” Bom exclaimed, annoyed….

 

     Just then, Bom saw Dara raising her hand in front of her….. She raised a brow and glared at her... “are you playing with me, huh Sandara Park?” she asked, gritted her teeth…. “What the—“

 

     “Unnie, is that a ring?” Minzy butted in, walking towards Dara…

 

     Bom frowned… “A ring?” she whispered…. And saw Minzy looking at the ring closely….

 

     Minzy gasped…. “U-unnie….” She said, looking at Dara... “I-is that an engagement ring?”

 

     “Engagement ring..? Bom repeated…. Her eyes widened upon realizing what she just said…“ENGAGEMENT RING!!??” she shouted and quickly grabbed Dara’s hand from Minzy’s hold to look at the ring…..

 

     “D-dara, did Jiyong proposed to you?” Bom asked, still looking at the ring….

 

     “n-neh…” dara answered….

 

     “KKYYYAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....”  Bom shouted……

 

     Dara chuckled seeing her reaction……

 

     “Unnie… don’t shout…” Minzy complained

 

     “OH… MY… GOD…!!! Bom started to jump happily like a little child while holding Dara’s hand... she then pulled dara for a hug……. “I’m happy for you dara…. I’m really happy…..” Bom said..

 

    Minzy also join the hugging session of her Unnies….. “I’m also happy for you unnie…..”

 

     The three of them happy when Bom accidentally glance at CL… she frowned… “Chaerin-ah, what’s wrong? Are you okay?” all of them turned to CL

 

     CL wipes her tears and smiled at them… “N-neh…. I’m okay….” She said looking at Dara… “dara-unnie, I’m happy for you…” she said….

 

     Dara smiled at her…. “I know Chaerin-ah….”

 

     “I need to go now, I need to talk to someone…..” CL said and left….

 

     “What’s wrong with her…” Minzy frowned….

 

     Bom shrugged innocently… “Maybe another problem…….”

 

End of Flashback

 

     She snapped back to reality when she heard someone knocking on the door…..

 

     “Dara…? Are you there…?” she heard Bom say on the other side of the door… she already moved in the dorm together with Bom….

 

     “Dara? I need to pee…” she heard Bom called again…

 

     “Yeah, I’m coming out… wait a second….” Dara said as she gets the towel to wipe some water on her face….

 

     Bom ran past to her as soon as she opened the door… she just smiled…. She then went back to her room to change clothes... Since she can’t go back to sleep anymore, she decided to have her jogging routine near the Han River…

 

    After she changed her clothes, she stepped out from her room and walks towards the kitchen… she wanted to eat her favorite ramyun first before going out… she frowned when she saw her friend standing beside the table, making a hot chocolate….

 

     Bom felt Dara’s presence and looked at her… “Good morning…” she greeted smiling…she then turned around to get something…

 

     Dara walked towards the table… “Why are you up so early?” she asked, sitting on the chair… she then saw Bom holding her favorite ramyun….

 

     “Here…” Bom handed the ramyun that she prepared for dara…..

 

     Dara frowned…. “ehhh…. T-thanks…..”

 

     Bom chuckled… “I knew you’re not going back to sleep again… that’s why I already prepare that ramyun for you…..” she explained as she sat on the chair, facing Dara….

 

     Dara smiled…. “Thanks Bommie… you really knew me…”

 

     “Of course…. When you can’t sleep again, I know something is bothering you..” Bom paused, sipping her hot chocolate, .. “so, what’s bothering you….?” she continued….

 

     Instead of answering, Dara started to eat her ramyun… not minding the stares of her friend….

 

     “dara….”

 

     Dara sighed… “It’s nothing, just a bad dream….” She answered while eating her ramyun…

 

     Bom chose not to ask her about her dream, because she have an idea of what’s her dream…. “dara….”

 

     “hmmm?”

 

     Bom smiled… “Me and Youngbae…. We kept on visiting angel secretly while you’re gone….”

 

     “I know….  And I thank you for that…” dara said sincerely..

 

     Bom saw sadness on her friend’s eyes….. “Dara…”

 

     “hmmm”

 

     Bom looked at her, thinking if she should ask her a sensitive question…

 

     Dara frowned… “What is it Bom?”

 

     “Dara…. when are you going to tell him about Angel?” Bom asked nervously…

 

     “Why should I?” dara answered calmly….

 

     “Dara, I think he still has the right to know about Angel….”Bom said…

 

     “Ani….” Dara answered…. “He doesn’t have the right to know who is Angel…” dara said and stood up…. “I’ll just have a walk outside, I’ll be back later…”

 

    “dara…”

 

     “Bommie ah” dara stopped from walking…. “Like what I said earlier, he doesn’t have the right to know…. He took away from me the chance of how to be a good mother to Angel. I will also take away the chance for him to know about Angel…” she said and left….

 

     “dara, I hope you know what you’re doing…” Bom whispered…

 

DARA’s POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter