15

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 AUTHOR'S POV

 

   2ne1’s practice room

 

     Another day for 2ne1’s rehearsal… Bom arrived first to their practice room and frowned as she scanned the room looking for her other members and dancers…. “Huh? Where are they?” she asked herself, putting her things on bench near her….

 

     She took her phone out of her bag and dial Dara’s number, but still no answer from her… she kept on calling Dara but she’s still not answering her calls, not even a text messages coming from her that made Bom so worried….

 

     “Dara, where the hell are you?” she murmured. She then heard someone opening the door. She turned around and saw Minzy…

 

     Minzy smiled at Bom… “Hello Unnie…” she greeted, walking towards her and put her things beside Bom’s things….

 

     “Minji, what took you so long…. I thought you’re here already…” Bom said, still holding her phone……….

 

     “Oh, sorry unnie… I woke up late…..” Minzy answered, but noticed Bom’s bothered expression… “What’s wrong unnie? You look bothered..”

 

     Bom sighed… “I’m losing my patience….”

 

     Minzy frowned… “Huh,,, why?”

 

     “I’ve been trying to call Dara, since last night, but she’s not answering her phone, I didn’t even receive a single text from her.….” Bom said worriedly

 

     “What? She didn’t come home last night…?” Minzy asked

 

     Bom shook her head as an answer. She’s really worried to Dara especially that she had a talked with Jiyong and she doesn’t even know what they talked about that made her ran away like that.

 

     “Oh…. Don’t worry unnie… I think she’s in good hands….”Minzy said with a smile

 

     “Huh?” Bom frowned,

 

     “Unnie, you told me that someone called on Dara unnie’s phone and you said that the name of the caller is Devs right? Maybe Devs found her and they are together…. Because if he didn’t found her, he might call you again through Dara’s phone telling that Dara unnie is still missing….” Minzy explained…

 

     “Oh… you’re right….” Bom agreed… “But still, she should’ve call me….”

 

     “Aigoo… unnie…. But she should be here right now… did you tell her about the rehearsal today?” Minzy asked

 

     Bom nodded… “Yeah, I reminded her yesterday….” She answered and checked her phone again if there is a message from Dara. But from her disappointment, there’s none………

 

    But then, Minzy remembered something…. “Oh… unnie…”

 

     Bom looked at her…. “Why?” she asked

 

    “I remember something….”

 

      “What is it?” Bom asked again, frowning

 

     “Dara’s interview yesterday will be out today, right?” Minzy answered and look for her phone on her bag..

 

     “oh, yes.. it will be out today…” Bom said and grabbed Minzy’s arm to sit on bench… “Come let’s find and read the article…”

 

     Both were quietly looking for Dara’s interview on their phones internet…. “Oh…. Here, I found it….” Minzy said

 

     “Me too…”

 

     Both of them read Dara’s interview seriously….

 

     Dara Park, a fresh vocal of popular girl group 2ne1 is becoming a hot topic all around in Korea because of her coming back in the country privately. Everybody was surprised from the rumor and pictures spreading that she’s back and seen at Incheon Airport. But nobody was sure if that girl on the picture was really Dara Park of 2ne1, until it was confirmed by the representative of YG Entertainment that it was really her. And it was said that Dara is planning not to show herself to the public at the moment….

     1 year ago, Dara Park left Korea with an unknown reason. And now that she’s finally back, will she answer all the questions and rumors that spread after she left? We’ll, let’s find out from her, as YG entertainment allowed us to interview the fresh vocal of 2ne1 Dara park...

 

Questions:

First of all, we would like to thank you for granting us to have an interview with you..

 

Answer: it should be me to thank you for coming here….

 

So, before we start this interview, I would like to ask how do you feel right now?

Answer: uhm… mix emotion I think… nervous and happy…

 

Why are you nervous?

 

Answer: I’m nervous because this is my first interview after a year of not showing up. For the past months, I lived in a normal world as a normal person far away from the world of popularity. it’s really fun to live as a normal person without any media around you, without thinking of the rumors for you, without nasty comments from haters, etc…. for a short time, I used to live like that, and now that I’m here, I still don’t know what will happen….

 

Are you aware of the rumors about you after you left?

                    Answer: yes, I’m aware of all those rumors about me…

 

What did you feel when you heard those rumors?

    

Answer: actually, even I left Korea, I know everything that’s happening here because our company and my members kept on updating me… it saddened me when I heard those rumors because it’s easy for the people to judged me easily without even knowing the truth. But you can’t please everyone, as a celebrity once you gains fans you’ll also gain haters, I’m just thankful that my fans we’re there for me that time to support me and believed me and until now, they are still there for me…. so I’m very thankful to my fans for giving me strength

 

Dara, one of the rumors before was saying that you’re pregnant that’s why you left…

                    Answer: (laughs) when I heard about that, I kept on laughing. Because I know some fans who saw me in New York post some pictures of me on the internet. And if I’m pregnant, they should have seen me on the pictures wearing maternity dress instead of normal clothes and sweat shirts….

 

Some are saying that you went overseas to have an abortion, what can you say about that?

 

Answer: I actually got mad when I heard that rumor. I love babies, and if I could have one, I will be the happiest girl in the world. Baby is a blessing so why would I kill an innocent baby wherein my mom gave birth to me without any hesitation… I’m not like those women who would kill babies because of a mistake…

 

Other rumors said that you had a fight with the members that’s why you left…

 

Answer: the members are like a family to me. We understand each other and we knew each other v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter