dreaming of angel

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

 

 

    

 

 

 

 

Credits to : MonsterLea

 

 

 

Credits to : MonsterLea

 

 

Credits to: Lucky12

 

    "omma..."

 

     Dara slowly open her eyes when she heard a voice... A bright light welcomed her making her to blink twice...

 

     "omma..."

 

      Dara heard again... She looked around, but she couldn’t see anything except for the bright lights and a white surrounding her... “Who are you? Where are you?" she asked

 

    She then gasped in surprise when a figure appeared in front of her... "w-who are you?" she asked, scared

 

     The little girl smiled at her,,, " don’t be scared,,,"

 

    "Where am I?" Dara asked as she looked around

 

     “I will show you a very beautiful place… a place where you can find the answers to your questions...." the little girl said... And just a snapped, the bright lights all gone...

 

     Dara frowned seeing a unfamiliar place. She’s scared but the lace looks safe and quiet.. She flinched when the little girl held her hand…

 

      “Come, I’ll show you around…” the little girl said, smiling at her… she then dragged dara along with her…

 

     Dara is confused on what is happening, but later on she enjoyed walking around… she’s starting to like the place… she could see trees, beautiful flowers etc…. she wants to live in that kind of place…

 

     “this place is beautiful, right?” the little girl asked. They stopped in a very beautiful garden…

 

     Dara smiled… “neh, this place is really beautiful….. I like this place… I want to live in this kind of quiet and peaceful place… this is like a paradise…”

 

     The little girl nod… “neh, that’s why I’m glad I’m here……”

 

     Dara then face the little girl… there’s something on her that she can’t explain

 

     “I’m happy but sad because I’m living in this beautiful paradise without my parents… but I know, someday we will be together…” the little girl said

 

     Dara frowned… “Why? Where are your parents?”

 

     The little girl pointed a tree not far away from them…. Dara saw a figure  of a man lying on the grass…

 

     “is that your daddy?” dara asked… but the girl started to walk towards the figure that she saw… she sighed and follow the little girl…

 

     The little girl then ran towards her father… she saw her kneeled down on the grass beside the man and hugged him… suddenly, she feels nervous and she doesn’t know why…?

 

     Dara then stood behind the little girl nervously… the figure that lying on the grass in front of her looks familiar… but she can’t see the face because little girl is blocking the face of the man… the little girl is facing her father and whispering some words while caressing his face….

 

     Finally, the little girl looked up to face her with a smile on her face, giving her a chance to see her father’s face… “he is my daddy….”

 

       Dara gasped seeing the man sleeping peacefully on the grass… “J-Jiyong…” she whispered… she then turned her gaze to the little girl with tears falling from her eyes realizing who she is… “A-angel….”…

 

     Dara slowly kneel down in front of angel… “a-angel…. Is that really you?” she softly asked between her sobs…

 

     Angel cupped her face, and wipes the tears that keep on falling from her eyes… “I missed you, omma…” she said

 

     With that, dara burst into tears… she can’t believe that her baby finally called her ‘omma’…. “ c-can you c-call me O-omma again?.. please…” she said

 

      Angel smiled at her… “omma…”

 

     Dara bit her lip, crying…..

 

     “every tears you shed makes sad… so please don’t cry anymore because of me…” angel sadly told her… “I’m sad because I can’t do anything to ease your pain….”

 

    “ i-i didn’t mean to make you sad…. What do you want me to do, baby?” dara softly asked

 

     “you have to let go of everything that’s making you sad… you have to let go of me and continue living your life….”angel answered

 

     Dara shook her head, crying… “no baby, I can’t let you go…”

 

     “omma, I’ll be happy if you do that…”

 

     Dara stared at her…  “w-will you be happy?” 

 

     Angel nod, smiling…  “I will and I’m sure you will…”… . She said… “oh… it’s time…” 

 

     Dara frowned… “w-what do you mean?”

 

     “I need to go, omma..” angel said

 

     “a-ang-“

 

     “omma, I’m happy living in this place, but I’ll be more happier if you and daddy are here… but I know someday, that will happen when the right time comes… and I will patiently wait for that time to come….” Angel told her

 

     Dara cupped angel’s face… “I love you baby…” she said with so much love

 

     Angel nod and hugged Dara… “I love you too, mommy…” she said that made Dara cried even harder…

 

     Dara tighten her hugged to angel, not wanting to let her go… the baby that she never had chance to hold and see is now in front of her, hugging her… she feels very happy that she wants to stay with her…

 

     “omma…” angel pulled herself away from dara… “ even if we’re not together, I’m always watching you. And please help daddy… he needs you… I love both of you….”

 

     Angel gave Dara a sweet kiss on her cheeks… “I love you mommy… please be happy” she said and disappeared…

 

   Dara lookep up, crying… she’s happy that finally she met her angel, but sad because she won’t be seeing her again…. “I love you baby….”… she then stared at the man in front of her… “Jiyong-ah, I saw her… I saw angel….”

 

 

 

     Dara slowly open her eyes, crying… “Is that the sign that I asked you, baby?” she softly asked, tears streaming down on her beautiful face…

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

     Dara entered their practice room to look for Bom. She then saw her immediately busy with her phone…. “Bommie-ah…” she softly called, walking towards her…

 

     Bom look up to face Dara…. “hey… I’m about to call you. Sajangnim just informed me that he’s giving us 4 days break… so that means no practice starting today…” she happily told Dara…. “since we have nothing to do today, why don’t we eat outside?... my treat…”

 

     “Bommie-ah…. I can’t…. I’m leaving….” Dara suddenly said…

 

     Bom stared at her for a moment before smiling… “Where? Are going for a vacation? Or busan?” she asked

 

     But Dara shook her head… “Bommie-ah, I’m leaving… not to have a good time…” she said in a serious tone…

 

     Bom stared at her…. frowning…. “then what?” she asked…. “her eyes then widen realizing what Dara is meant to say… “no…. you don’t mean that, don’t you…”

 

     Dara sighed… “Bommie-ah, listen to me…”

 

     “No…”Bom shook her head again, “why are you leaving again? You promised that you wont leave again…”

 

     “aigoo, here we go again… you’re over reacting again…”Dara told her…

 

     “ah! I’m being serious…” Bom said…..

 

     “so am I…” Dara answered back…

 

     Bom fell silent, wiping her tears

 

     “Bommie-ah,I asked uncle to give me 4 days break… I really need to leave…” Dara told her

 

     “why?” Bom softly asked… just then she noticed something different from Dara… she’s now showing emotions just like before… she can’t find the cold Dara anymore… all she could see in front of her is the old Dara… the weak and fragile one… “Dara…”

 

     Dara gave her a sad smile… “I’m sorry… but I am giving up all this , Bommie… I can’t live my life with full of hatred….”

 

     Bom just stared at Dara…

 

     Dara held Bom’s hands and smiled again…  “don’t worry I’ll be back… I need to do this… so that I could be happy again…” 

 

     Tears escaped from Bom’s eyes… she now understands Dara… just by looking at her, Bom knows that she’s hurting already….  “arasso…”  she said giving Dara a hug…”just call me if you need me, dara… and promise me you’ll be back… “ she said… 

 

     It hurts Bom seeing Dara in pain again… she doesn’t want Dara to go, afraid that she might not comeback anymore… But dara needs time to be alone, to figure things out…

 

     “Bommie-ah, stop crying… I begged uncle to give all of us this break to rest and for all of you to relax… I know I’ve been a burden to all of you, especially to you…. So please rest with no worries…” dara said…

 

     Bom just nod… “so when are you leaving?” she asked

 

     “3hrs from now…”Dara answered

 

     “what? So soon?”

 

     Dara chuckled… “bommie-ah,I only have 4 days, so I need to leave today…”

 

     Bom pouted… “arasso, call me okay…”

 

     Dara smiled… “neh…” she said, giving Bom her last hug… “I’m leaving now…”

 

     “you’re heading straight to the airport?” Bom asked again…

 

     Dara shook her head… “Nope… I need to see Jiyong first… I need to make sure he’s alright before I leave…”

 

     “Dara…”Bom looked at her worriedly… she wanted to stop her, but she knows she can’t…

 

     “it’s okay, Bommie. We need a serious talk…” dara said… “Bommie-ah, I haven’t thank you for all the things you did for me….”

 

     “dar-“

 

     “thank you for everything Bom…. I just want to know that I appreciate everything you’ve done for me….” Dara told her

 

     “don’t say that, Dara-ah… I sounds like you’re not coming back anymore….” Bom said, pouting…

 

     Dara softly laughed… “I need to go now, bommie-ah….  Goodbye…” dara waved her goodbye before leaving Bom….

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

          Dara heaved a deep breath as soon as she stood in front of jiyong's dorm...she can't    leave without talking to Jiyong... She knows angel wants her to do it....She looked at the door nervously as she remembers the talk she had with CL before she met Bom....

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

 

     After talking to their president, Dara is on her way to their company to meet Bommie, when she decided to dropped by in han river... Han river is a place which remind her of Jiyong... That river witnesse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter