missed you

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV   

 

     Bigbangs concert lasted for 2 hours, and the boys decided to have their dinner with the 2ne1 girls before going back to their respective dorms….

 

     Jiyong sat beside CL, with Youngbae and Daesung beside them, while TOP, Bom, Minzy and Seungri are sitting in front of them….

 

     “Order anything you want, it’s my treat…” Jiyong spoke..

 

     Seungri’s eyes widen in happiness…. “Whoa….really hyung,..?”

 

     Jiyong nodded tiredly. CL seems to notice how tired he is, held his hand and squeezed while looking at him with a worried look… “Oppa, you look tired…..”

 

     Jiyong looked at her and smiled. He put his right hand to her shoulder, pulling her closer to him…..

 

     Bom’s blood is starting to boil seeing Jiyong and CL being sweet in front of her again…

 

     “Chaerin…” Bom’s voice was calm but firm….

 

     CL looked straight into Bom’s eyes and saw anger on it….. She looked down immediately because she knew the reason why………

 

     “Remember what I told you earlier?” Bom asked reminding her what she said during the concert…

 

     CL pulled her hand away from Jiyong…

 

     Jiyong furrowed his brows by CL’s sudden action. He looked at Bom who is irritatedly looking at them…. “Noona…”

 

    The others knew that the tension is starting again between Bom and Jiyong… and they don’t want to interfere between them because they don’t want to taste the wrath of Bom…

 

    Bom raised a brow “what…?”

 

    Jiyong sighed… “I’m tired noona…. Please, I don’t want to have a fight with you, not now….” Jiyong said… they’ve been like that sometimes…

 

     “All of us are tired, Jiyong… not only you…” Bom retorted

 

     Youngbae is eyeing TOP to stop Bom. None of them wants to meddle with their conversation especially if it’s with Bom…

 

     “babe, calm down okay… let’s just enjoy the night….” TOP interjected

 

     Bom glared at TOP.. “Why? Can’t I say what I feel?” she asked, pissed off

 

     “Noona…-”

 

     “I don’t want a fight with you either...But let me just remind you that we’re also dara’s friend, your EX is also our friend… my bestfriend...” Bom said with too much hatred

 

     CL who is just watching the two fighting verbally speak up…. “Unnie… i-im sorry… please let’s stop this…”

 

     “babe, calm down okay…” TOP is trying to calm her by soothing her back….

 

     Bom sighed.. “listen, I just want a little respect from the both of you. It may be okay to others but not with me, you know how close I am to Dara and seeing you like that makes me want to call Satan to drag you to hell…” Bom said trying to control her anger… “If you want to be sweet to each other, FINE…. Just don’t do it in front of me… please respect Dara even if she’s not here…. just a little respect would do…”

 

     “Unnie….” Minzy whispered…. Even her is hurt every time she sees them sweet to each other… most likely its CL who is sweet with him all the time, but that doesn’t change the fact the hatred that she feels towards them… Dara is so precious to her… she love both CL and Dara, but what they did to Dara is unforgivable… and she understands why Bom is being like that…..

 

     Just then, Bom’s phone beeped… she picked it up on the table and read the message….

 

     Minzy saw Bom frowning…. “Unnie, what’s wrong?” she asked curiously. 

 

     Bom looked at her… “It’s Sajangnim…. He wanted to talk to us…” she answered while putting her phone back on her bag….

 

     “Oppa, we need to go first…maybe it’s an urgent meeting again” CL said while looking at Jiyong, smiling….

 

     “No need….” Bom said while glaring at CL… “You don’t need to come with us, Sajangnim wants to talk to me and Minzy only… you can stay here and continue your sweet moments….” She continued…

 

     CL looked at her with disbelief…. “unnie….”

 

     “If you doubt me, then asked sajangnim…” Bom said, annoyed… she then turned to her side to face TOP…. “babe… we have to go first, I’ll call you later…”

 

     TOP nod at her and kissed her lips….. “Take care….”

 

     Bom smiled at him

 

    “Just Minzy and you?” Daesung asked…. “why?”

 

     Bom shook her head… “ I don’t know… that’s why we’re going to meet him now to know….” She said and stood up…. “let’s go Minzy…”

 

     They we’re about to leave but Bom turned around to face them again…. “One more thing Jiyong…” she started…. “it’s hard to pretend that we’re okay, where in it’s really not…. But we’re trying our best and doing our job… so please be responsible enough for your acts…..”she said and started to leave with Minzy….

 

Inside the car

 

     Minzy and Bom are on their way to meet their Sajangnim…  both are quietly looking outside the window….

 

     “aisshhhttt….” Bom hissed….

 

     Minzy looked at her frowning.. “why unnie?” she asked

 

 

     Bom sighed…. “those two are really numb…. Are they really that selfish…. When dara is back and saw the them being sweet again.. I don’t know if I can still control myself….” She said, frustrated

 

     Minzy gave Bom a sad smile…. “dara unnie…..” she softly said… “Where do you think is she right now? I really missed her, Bom unnie….”.. She felt the tears forming on her eyes….

 

     Bom stared to Minzy… she pitied Minzy for experiencing all the bad things that’s happening onto their group…… “Minji-ah…. Don’t worry… Dara is a brave woman….” She said…

 

     “I know, unnie….” Minzy replied…..

 

     Then, their car stopped in front of a Hotel…….

 

     “Girls… we’re here…” their Jjangmae manager said….  He went out of the car and opened the door for the girls….“Did boss already give you the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter