11

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

   “Where have you been?”  Bom asked Dara as soon as she entered the conference room. The members (2ne1) are gathered for a meeting by their President and they are just waiting for Dara to arrive before they start…

 

      “I’m sorry…”  dara bowed, apologizing... She then sits beside Bommie and put her things (bag and jacket) on top of the table in front of her….

 

      “You really changed Dara, you’re a type of person who hates being late…..”  Teddy spoke and put his finger under his chin… “As far as I can remember, you didn’t have any late on every meetings that we had back then, this is your first right…?” he chuckled…. 

 

     Dara smiled at him….

 

      “Yah! Dara, what took you so long, huh?”  Bom snapped, glaring at Dara…

 

      “I took a shower first before going here……”  Dara simply answered… “By the way, where’s uncle?” she asked... 

 

     “He went out for a while to answer a important call... Good thing you arrived before he comes back…” Teddy said…..

 

     “Oh…so what is this meeting all about?” Dara asked again…

 

     Teddy smiled at her… “Just wait for Sajangnim......”he said, grinning…

 

     Dara felt someone’s eyeing on her. She then saw CL looking at her. She frowned because CL is not directly looking at her… she followed her gaze and realized that CL is looking on the jacket that she’s holding…  “of course, she knows the owner of this jacket…” she thought to herself…… the jacket that she’s holding is Jiyong’s. She’s planning to return it to him after their meeting….. Then an idea popped into her mind….

 

      “Dara unnie….”  CL said, glaring at Dara…

 

     Dara looked at her w/o answering. Bom, Minzy and Teddy also looked at CL who is giving Dara a deadly glare. When they turned to looked at Dara, they saw her staring at CL calmly and smiling….

 

      “t-that j-jacket….”  CL’s voice is shaky….

 

      “What about this jacket?”  she asked innocently while the others turned their gaze to the jacket that CL is referring…

 

      “t-that jacket…..”  she repeated…. “Is that y-yours?” CL asked looking at the  jacket… even though she knew who the owner of the jacket is, she’s still hoping that it’s not him…..

 

     “Ani….” Dara answered… “It’s Jiyong…” inside her, she’s laughing as soon as she saw CL’s eyes widened…

 

     “What?..”

 

     “This is Jiyong’s jacket…” Dara smirked when CL bit her lips as she tries to control herself

 

     CL clenched her fist under the table……    “How come you have his jacket….”    She asked

 

        “Oh.. He saw me earlier at Han River freezing because it’s really cold, so he put this jacket on me…..”    she pa used when she saw CL clenching her jaw ready to explode anytime soon….. seeing CLs reaction makes her happy…   “Isn’t it sweet… a two person in love before has their sweet moments again….. Tell me Chaerin, did he do the same thing to you?”   she asked, smirking… seeing CL’s angry face makes her feels good….. 

     CL on the other is trying to control herself… she wants to slap Dara to release the pain she’s feeling inside her… she knew that Dara is trying her patience again….  she’s sending Dara a deadly glare, if only eyes could kill maybe Dara is already dead by now…

 

     Teddy’s eyes is also glued to Dara, he can’t believe to hear those words from her. He realized that she’s really a different person now….

   

     Bom also can’t believe that Dara could say those words to CL. “she’s really giving CL a hard time..” she thought… while Minzy gulped seeing CL’s angry face…

    

     “What did you say?” CL blurted out, she’s already losing her patience

 

     Bom immediately looked at Teddy and mouthed S-T-O-P—T-H-E-M….

 

     Teddy was about to say something, when the door suddenly opens. Everyone turned their head to the door waiting for that someone to enter the room, except for CL who’s still glaring at Dara.  Then the 3 sighed in relief seeing their president…..

 

     “You’re late Dara..” YG said and stood in front of them

 

     Dara smiled at him… “Sorry Sajangnim……”

 

     While YG is preparing some papers for their meeting, Dara glance at CL who’s still looking at her, angrily. She smirked knowing that she won over CL.. She knew that CL is already losing her patience …..

 

     YG then accidentally glance at Teddy who is busy looking at someone. He followed Teddy’s gaze and saw CL glaring at Dara while the latter is just calm looking at her…. he sighed knowing that Dara and CL are still not in good terms….

 

     Minzy stiffened when she saw her boss looking at her two unnies.. she stepped Bom’s foot under the table. Bom looked at her frowning. She’s secretly pointing their boss to her.  Bom followed the direction that she’s pointing and saw their boss. Bom immediately looked at Dara who is smiling to CL….

 

     “ehem…” YG fake a cough to get their attention…. “What’s going on? Is there any problem?” he asked

 

     Dara smiled to her uncle and shrugged…  she then turned to face CL.. “any problem, leader…”..

 

     Bom just shook her head in defeat on Dara’s stubbornness..

 

     “CL?”

 

     CL looked up to face her boss… “N-nothing..” she lied..  She can’t say anything now because their boss is in front of them… she just continue clenching her fist…..

 

     “Okay then” YG started… “I’m sure you’re wondering why we call you for a meeting…. So let’s start..” he said and handed some papers to Teddy and passed it to the girls…

 

     “As you can see, that papers contains some plans that we have for you this year and for your upcoming comeback….” YG began.. “The original plan is that you will be having your comeback 6 months from now…. But me and teddy decided to change that plan…”

 

     “Huh…” Bom frowned same goes to Dara and Minzy. While CL is still busy glaring at Dara, not even listening to their boss…

 

     “Many things happened last year that made all of you to separate for a while, especially Dara… now that everything is okay, and Dara is back, we decided to give you a grand comeback and a present for your fans who are all patiently waiting for your comeback…..  You will be having your first major concert before releasing the songs for your come back….” YG said

 

     Bom, dara, and Minzy looked at each other.. “Really?” the 3 of them said….

 

      “Yes, so be ready…” teddy said….

 

     “OMG….. Dara our dream is coming true….” Bom said happily… dara smiled at her

 

     YG noticed that CL is still glaring at Dara… “CL…” he called out…. But no response from her….. “Lee Chaerin…” he called out again with a loud voice….

 

     “n-neh sajangnim…” she asked nervously….

 

     “What can you say about the new plan?” YG asked even though he knows that CL can’t answer him because she’s not paying attention to whatever he said….

 

     CL bit her lower lips nervously. This is the first time that she’s destructed by someone…. And it’s because of Dara…

 

     “You’re not paying attention, Lee Chaerin.. I told you if you have any personal problems set it aside when you’re here in my company and while working…” YG said…

 

      CL looked down…. “neh, Sajangnim… I’m sorry…..” she said… deep inside her, she’s really mad because all the people in their company is on Dara’s side, it’s only Jiyong that left for her……

 

      “Okay, that’s all for today..” YG said… “We’ll be discussing the remaining details after the preparations for your upcoming album…. So ready yourself for the busy schedule…. Arasso?”

 

     “Neh…..” all of them chorused…..

 

     “Okay, that’s it then…” YG said and turned to Teddy.. “Teddy, follow me…”…. He ordered and walked towards the door. Teddy followed him leaving the girls in the room…..

 

      “kyaakkkkk……. We will have our concert……” Bom exclaimed, clapping like a little child… and giggled when their boss and teddy are already out of sight

 

     Dara chuckled… “Yah..! Stop giggling…”

 

     “I’m just happy, you know…” Bom replied…..

 

     Then Minzy stood up… “Unnie, we have to go to the practice room, Jaewook oppa is already there waiting for us…..”

 

     “Oh, I forgot… let’s go….” Bom said and stood up…. She frowned looking at Dara who is still sitting… “Dara, aren’t you coming with us, we have a practice….”

 

     “You go ahead… I’ll just follow you…” she answered, turning to CL…. “I need to meet someone first….”….

 

     “Oh… okay….. Let’s go Minzy…” Bom said and walked towards the door

 

     “Bye dara unnie, how about you CL unnie…..” Minzy asked

 

      CL looked up to face Minzy… “Uh….?” She asked, shocked because Minzy is now talking to her…

 

     Minzy smiled at her…. “We have a practice, remember?” asked again…..  She’s now ready to forgive CL and bring back their good relationship… “Let’s go together…”

 

      “ah..” CL gave her a warm smile… “Thanks Minji-ah… you go ahead, I’ll just need to fix something…” she said….

 

     “ah, is that so…?”Minji looked at Dara worriedly… she knew that her unnies will talk if she leave and she’s worried about it….

 

     “Go Minji-ah, Jaewook oppa is already waiting…..” dara said…

 

     “O-okay…” Minzy replied and walked towards the door and left….

 

     After Minzy left, CL stood up, walking towards dara, while Dara is just looking at her with a calm face….. CL is now standing beside Dara, glaring at her….

 

     “Let’s talk…” CL said in a firm voice…

 

     Dara looked up… “Why..?” she asked, grinning…. But CL didn’t talk, she gave Dara a deadly glare… Dara scowled… “I won’t die because of your glare…” she said and stood up, facing her… “You’re just wasting my time…” she then walked passed by CL to leave but before she could even open the door, she heard CL speak,

 

     “What are you doing in Han River with him?” CL asked anger visible on her voice……

 

     “I’m not in the mood to explain everything to you…” Dara said without looking at her… then, CL grabbed one of her arm and turned her around to face her…. she frowned… “What’s your problem…”

 

     CL gave Dara a dangerous look …. “Stay away from my oppa.” She warned

 

     Dara raised a brow… “What if I don’t?”… She said that made CL angrier…  she felt CL’s grip into her arms tightens….. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous?... am I a threat to your relationship with Jiyong now?...

 

     “Shut up!” CL exclaimed, angered….

 

     Dara scowled… “Lee Chaerin, you’re afraid to your shadow, don’t you?....” she said staring at CL’s angry face…. “ you’re afraid that I might snatch Jiyong away from you like what you did before, huh……”

 

    “No…” CL said, gritting her teeth…

 

     “no?.... but that’s not what your face is saying my dear leader….” Dara retorted….. “don’t worry I don’t pick any trashes that I already threw away…” Dara said as she took CL’s hand off her arm and turned around… “but what can I do if that trashed is coming back to me…” she added and left leaving CL, fuming in anger…

 

     “No.. he won’t coming back to you….he won’t cheat on me….. he loves me….” CL whispered, a tear escaped from he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter