44

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     “Hey…

 

      dara turned to the owner of the familiar voice who called her and smiled… “Hey…” she responded… she was busy with her own thoughts that she didn’t even notice someone’s presence. She woke up early with a headache because she didn’t sleep well. She kept on thinking the incident that happened between CL and her…

 

     “You alright?” Bom asked, placing her coffee on the table and sat in front of Dara…

 

     Dara gave Bom a weak smile and nod… “neh… I’m okay…”

 

     Bom raised a brow… “But you don’t look okay…”… she knew Dara very well… she knows if she’s okay or not… “What’s bothering you…?” she asked

 

     Dara shook her head… “None… so don’t worry…” she lied. It’s her own problem, Bom doesn’t need to involve herself with her problem….

 

     “Dara-“ Bom was about to ask her more but seeing how serious is Dara’s face made her realize that she can’t force dara to talk… she sighed of giving up…. “Did CL hurt you badly?” she worriedly asked…

 

     Dara shook her head again… “I’m okay… how about you?” she asked back…

 

     “Just some scratches, but I’m okay… I already put some ointment…..” Bom answered showing Dara some of her scratches that she got from CL…

 

     Dara bit her lips, feeling her blood starts to boil… “ mianhe… you got hurt because of me…”

 

     “Don’t worry about me, Dara… I’m much worried about you…” Bom said... The things that are happening between Dara and CL are making her scared… “Dara what happened last night between you an-“

 

     “Bom…” Dara cut her off… “Let’s not talk about it….” She said sipping her coffee…

 

     Bom gave Dara a serious look… “Dara, I’m just worried about you. Chaerin is not on her right mind these past few days-“

 

     “Because she’s crazy…” Dara cut her off again…

 

     Bom sighed… “and you’re pissing her off more… it’s dangerous fighting to an obsessed person like her… so please, whatever you’re planning right now.. Stop it…”

 

     Dara looked straight into Bom’s pleading eyes… “I’m not planning anything, Bommie…” she answered

 

     “dara-“ Bom stopped when she heard a phone ringing…

 

     Dara reached her phone beside her and looks at the caller. She frowned before answering the call…. “Hello…. Neh…… why?.... now?..... arasso… we’ll be there in an hour….” She said ending the call

 

     “Who’s that?” Bom asked feeling nervous…

 

     “Jjanngmae….” Dara answered… “He said uncle wants to talk to us…”

 

    Dara then stood up… “Let’s go and prepare now….” She said and walks towards her room….

 

     Bom breathe deeply… “aigoo, what a morning….’ She mumbled… she already knows the reason why they are being called again…..

 

 

YG’S OFFICE

 

     When Hyun Suk found out the incident happened between Dara and CL, he immediately called their manager asking him to inform the girls to meet him…

 

     Seeing one of the girls involved in the incident quietly sitting in front of him makes him think if she could really harm Dara…. “Chaerin-ah, what happened to you? Why did you turn out like this…?” he asked himself…

 

     He treats his artists like his own children, especially the girls (2ne1). They’re like a daughter to him. Every time the girls are out, he made sure that they have enough security to protect them from any harm… he doesn’t want anything bad happen to them

 

     He never thought CL could harm Dara, that’s why he’s really upset to what CL just did… he thought everything is under control, but it isn’t… and he need to do something before they kill each other…

 

     A knock on the door suddenly heard, making HyunSuk turned his gaze towards the door, while CL stayed looking down…

 

     “Good morning uncle….” Dara greeted as she entered the room followed by Bom.

 

     “Good morning, Sajangnim…” Bom also greets, bowing her head…

 

     Hyun suk just stared at them without saying anything. His stare makes bom and Dara gulped nervously…

 

     “What are you waiting for… sit down….” YG said in a serious tone.

 

     The two girls looked at each other before moving towards the vacant seats…YG keeps on looking o dara and it didn’t escape from his eyes how CL and Dara looked at each other… “It’s not going to be easy…” he thought…

 

     When everyone is settled on their seats, the room remains quiet…. No one dared to start a conversation…. Not even YG who’s just waiting for one of them to talk and explain… YG can see that the girls are nervous, especially Bom… he don’t mind Bom at all because he knows that she just accidentally involved to the incident…

 

     YG sighed as a sign of giving up…. “Explain….” He said breaking the silence

 

     Dara felt her uncle’s stare at her so she face him nervously, “u-uncle….”

 

    “What happened last night?” YG questioned her…

 

     “m-mianhe, Sajangnim…” Bom softly said

 

     “I don’t need your sorry… I want an explanation…” YG told them, raising his voice… he looked at Dara…. “dara…” he called

 

     Dara bit her lips, giving CL a glare… “She started it…” she answered… “We just finished practicing when all of a sudden she came and made a scene….”

 

     CL clenched her fist under the table while giving back the deadly stares to dara….

 

     YG turned to CL…. He can’t just listen to dara’s explanation… he also needs to hear CL’s side…. “Is it true, Lee Chaerin?” he asked

 

     “o-oppa….” Cl started, looking straight to YG’s eyes….. “Jiyong o-oppa and I had a fight….. a-and it’s a-all because of her…” she answered

 

     Dara shook her head…. “you’re crazy…! Why are you blaming me!”

 

     “WHAT THE…” YG shouted making the 3 girls turned their heads to him nervously…. “You fought because of that lame reason?” he asked angrily…

 

     “Uncle, like I said she started it…” Dara reasoned out

 

     “SHUT UP!” YG shouted looking at Dara… “you lose control of yourself, you’re also at fault!”

 

     “You even let Minzy saw you killing each other. You’re older than her FOR GODS SAKE!!!! You should be a good model to her, but WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!” YG snapped in anger…. “What are you? A 10 year old kid fighting over a candy? You’re not a kid anymore! Act with your age!!! just because of a man-“

 

     “He’s not just someone, Sajangnim….” CL cut him off

 

     “Exactly…. For you he’s not just someone…” YG said looking at CL…. “he’s like a gem to you… but he’s already yours so I don’t know why you’re still doing some stupid things…. Dara already moved on, why can’t you?”

 

     “Because she’s insane…” Dara butted in, which earns a glare from YG…

 

     “Shut up, I’m not talking to you…” YG told her

 

     “Because….” CL said making YG and Dara turned their gaze to her… “Because……  as long as she’s here……  I can’t be happy…”

 

     Bom who’s been quiet, raised a brow hearing CL’s answer… “what? You can’t be happy when she’s here?” she asked in sarcastic tone… “ how about us? Do you think we will be happy when she leave? Do you think you’re enough for us to be happy? Huh?” she asked angrily

 

     “Bommie…” dara called, stopping Bom from her outburst…

 

     YG just closed his eyes, thinking what CL just said… he then open his eyes and sighed… “if Dara won’t leave, then what are you going to do?” he asked

 

     “Like I said… everything…” CL sternly said

 

     YG raised a brow… “Even to the point of killing her?” he asked again. Hoping that she will answer the opposite of what he is thinking…

 

         Dara and Bom frowned to what YG just asked CL. They both turned their gaze to CL, waiting for an answer…

 

     CL meet YG’s stare for a moment, then to dara… “Yes…” she answered without leaving her eyes off to Dara…

 

     YG closed his eyes again as he calm his self from CL’s answer. While dara stared at CL with a blank face… she knew their friendship already ended, but she never thought CL could say those words in front  of them…

 

     Bom is still shocked from what she heard to CL. She stood up, slamming her hands on the table angrily… “yah! What did you say!!! Do you want to die first!!!” she yelled

 

     “Bom…” YG stopped her….

 

     “Sajangnim, she’s too much!” Bom explained glaring at CL

 

     YG glance to Dara who is busy staring back to CL without any emotion…. “Dara, Bom…” he called…. “ I cancelled all your schedules for today so you can rest the whole day….you can go now…  I want to talk to Chaerin….”

 

     “what?” Bom frown…. “but Sajangn-“

 

     “I said leave NOW!” YG repeated… “I want to talk to Chaerin… alone….” He said

 

     “But-“

 

     “Bommie…” Dara butted in and stood up… “let’s go…” she said turning to face YG…. “we’ll go now uncle, bye….” She bowed and starts walking towards the door

 

     “aigoo…” Bom whispered. She glared at CL before following Dara out…

 

     Bom sighed at the sight of Dara walking away without even defending herself from CL. She followed her without saying anything…. But being quiet is not on her dictionary…… “Dara….” She called, walking beside dara…

 

     “dara…” Bom called again when she get no answer from Dara…. “ why did you do that?” she asked making dara stopped from walking and face her…

 

    “Do what?” Dara asked back, frowning

 

    “Why did you walked out just like that? Why didn’t you-“

 

     “Say anything?” Dara cut her off… “and what? Will she listen…”

 

     Bom stared at her with confusion… “dara…”

 

     “Bom, whatever I say, she won’t listen to me… an if killing me is what she really wanted… FINE…” dara said… “As if she can do that….”

 

     “DARA!” Bom shouted. Hearing those words makes her shivers… “don’t you ever say that again or el-“

 

     “BABE!!!” called a familiar, making the two girls stop from talking…

 

     “Tabi…” Bom frowned seeing her boyfriend walking towards her with Jiyong beside him. She glance at Dara who’s also looking at them…

 

     “Hi babe…” TOP stood in front of Bom, smiling…. “hi dara…”

 

     Dara smiled at him…”hi…”

 

     “What are you doing here?” TOP asked

 

     “Sajangnim talked to us….” Bom answered, feeling uncomfortable because of Dara and Jiyong… she knew something is wrong with Dara…..

 

     Jiyong moved towards…. “is this about the incident last night?” he asked worriedly, holding her arm….

 

     Dara stared at him for a moment then remove his hand to her arm…  she turned to her side, facing Bom… “Bommie, I’m going… see you later….” She said and walks away leaving the three…

 

     “Wait, dara-“ Jiyong called to stop Dara but it seems like she didn’t hear…. Jiyong frowned… “she’s really avoiding me….. I need to find out why…” he thought….

 

     “Hyung, noona, I need to go…” Jiyong said and ran away before the two could answer….

 

     TOP face Bom… “babe, is Dara ok?” he asked

 

     Bom shrugged.. “honestly, I also don’t know… I’m keep on asking her but she’s not telling me anything… all she says is that she’s okay…” she answered…. “but I know something is bothering her… and that’s what I need to know…”

 

     “How?” TOP asked…

 

     Bom was about to answer when she felt her phone vibrating… she took her phone out and a smile plastered on her face when she read the message…

 

     “hey…”TOP called

 

     Bom looked at him and smiled… “don’t worry, I know someone who could help her at times like this…” she told him, while the latter just frowned at her….

 

Meanwhile…..

 

     “Dara….” Jiyong called, while running towards Dara, while the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter