39

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Credits to : MonsterLea

 

 

Credits to : MonsterLea

 

 

Credits to: Lucky12

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

     “Dara noona…” Seungri greeted loudly as he barged into 2ne1’s practice room without knocking. Their vacation in Jeju have ended and now they are all back to their busy life. Both groups are busy especially the girls who’s preparing for their comeback.

 

     The three girls turned to look at him. Dara gave him a warm smile… “seungri-ah…. Annyeong…”’ she greeted back. They just finished rehearsing when Seungri entered..

 

     “Hello oppa….” Minzy greeted

 

      “What are you doing here, Seungri-ah?”  Bom asked, tiredly. Everytime Seungri appeared in front of them, it’s either he did something wrong to his hyungs that’s why he needs to hide or he’s just bored…

 

     Seungri chuckled as he stood in front of her noonas…  “hello to you too, Bom noona…”  he answered back which immediately got hit by Bom…. “ouch, Noona….” He winced in pain, caressing his head… 

 

     “aiggo, this maknae…” Bom said glaring at him. She’s not actually in the good mood because she’s tired of rehearsing…

 

     Minzy and Dara chuckled seeing Bom’s irritated face. They are also tired like her.

 

      “oppa, don’t joke in front of her right now, she’s not in a good mood because we’re all tired and we haven’t eaten our lunch yet. You know her very well when she skips lunch….”  Minzy said as she softly laughed.

 

     Bom then turned to minzy…  “ yah! It looks like you’re comparing me to a monster…”  she said…. “ aigoo, these two maknae…” 

 

     Suddenly the girls heard some footsteps coming from the outside. TOP then appeared in front of the room followed by Jiyong and Daesung. Youngbae is still busy according to his manager, but they knew that he’s still avoiding Bom and TOP, and both of them are willing to give him the time that he needed..

 

      “yah! Seungri, I told you to wait for us…”  TOP said as he walks towards Bom… “Hi babe…” he greeted, giving her a peck o the lips… 

 

     Dara and Jiyong’s eyes met and smiled to each other…

 

     “ What are you all doing here?”  Bom asked looking at the boys… “and Tabi, I told you to keep this panda and don’t let him roam around….” She said, irritated 

 

     TOP chuckled… “Bad mood, huh…” he teased pulling the girl towards him

 

     “Hyung…” seungri called…” minzy said they haven’t taken their lunch yet, that’s why she’s being a monster again…” he said. Grinning…

 

     “yah!” Bom was about to hit him again but Top pulled her again closer to him to stop her from hitting Seungri…

 

     “You haven’t eaten your lunch yet?” Jiyong suddenly asked receiving a nod from Dara… “Why? It’s already past 2 in the afternoon?” he asked again, concerned.

 

      “Oh, we’ve been practicing the new steps for our new songs that made us forget to have our lunch. And I forgot some steps that Jae wook taught me so these girls volunteered to help me. I need to perfect those steps before the leader arrive…”  dara explained

 

      “yeah, and now, we’re having a break and we need to be back after 2 hours for the recording…”  Bom butted in. “so please, instead of having a chat with you guys, just let us eat and rest….” 

 

    

     “oh, good thing we dropped by, we’re about to grabbed some snacks outside-“

 

     “But hyung remembered dara noona so we came here to ask if she want some… of course you and Minzy also…” Seunngri butted in, cutting Jiyong from talking. He then gulped nervously when Jiyong glared at him….

 

     Jiyong glance at Dara and smiled shyly at her

 

     “chincha?” Minzy asked, looking at Jiyong and dara….

 

     Jiyong nods… “dara loves eating snacks so I was about to ask her but knowing that you all haven’t taken your lunch yet, I guess snacks are not enough for you… so why not come with us…. My treat…..” jiyong said looking at Dara….

 

     “good idea…” Bom happily said while the rest laughed softly….

 

     “Aigoo, my Bommie…” TOP teased pinching her cheeks

 

     “Yah!” Bom yelled, slapping his hands away from is face

 

     “Okay guys, enough…” Jiyong said… “ let’s go now, so that the girls could come back early and have a time to rest…”

 

     “neh, let’s go…” daesunng said…

 

     “ Dara noona…” Seungri called and was about to run to her but he stopped when he saw their leader giving him a deathly glare

 

     Dara frowned… “waeyo, Seungri-ah…”

 

     Seungri glance to Jiyong and saw him mouthed a DON’T-YOU-DARE-OR-I-WILL-KILL-YOU. He gulped nervously…. “a-ani, Noona..” he then ran towards Daesung…. “ hyung let’s go together…”

 

     Dara frowned... “ What’s wrong with him….”  She asked looking at Seunngri’s retreating back…

 

     “ Don’t mind him…”  Jiyong said… “Let’s go so that you could eat…” … 

 

     “neh…” dara said as she walked beside him.

 

     They are all walking happily towards the door when someone they least expected to see appeared....

 

     “Looks like you’re all going out?” the girl said that made them stopped…. “Can I join you?” she asked, her eyes landed to Jiyong then glared to Dara who is beside Jiyong…

 

     “Chaerin…!!!” Seungri walked towards her with a smile plastered on his face….  “you’re here…”

 

     CL looked at him… it seems like he’s the only one who’s happy to see her back…  “neh….”  She answered, disappointed

 

      “Chaerin-ah….”  Jiyong spoke…. “ why are you here? When did you arrive?” he asked with a ser ious tone. Now that she’s back, all his plans for Dara for the remaining days that he thought she’s not around we’re all ruined….

 

     CL smiled at him… “oppa, i just arrive a few hours ago. Missed me?” she teasingly asked him, she knows it’s not a good idea but who cares… She then looked at the others and frowned…. “waeyo? What’s with the face? Are you that sad to see me?”she asked

 

     Everyone were just staring at her. They are surprised to see her because as far as they know she should still be in New York.

 

      “What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in New York right now?”  Bom break the silence

 

     CL met her eyes…”  Bom unnie, I already finished all the work that sajangnim gave to me…”  she answered and looked at the others one by one…  “Looking at your faces right now seems like you really don’t want me here, huh. Maybe you did enjoy the days w/o my presence here…” she said in sarcastic tone. 

 

     “uhhmmm….” Seungri butted in…. “ Chaerin, we’re about to leave, but you can join us since you’re here…” he said offering his hand to her

  

     CL looked at him and smiled… “Thank you rat” she said, walking passed by him not minding the hand that he’s offering. She then stood in front of Jiyong who is beside dara. She pulled him towards her, giving him a quick peck on his lips.

 

     Jiyong was surprised by her sudden action. He then remembered that Dara is still beside him. He turned to face her and saw her looking at them like nothing happened…  he frowned… she’s showing a different emotion that he can’t distinguish…

 

     The boys shook their heads seeing what CL just did. While seungri just look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter