21

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

    Chaerin examined herself in front of the mirror after fixing herself. She pity herself seeing her own reflection, with her puffy eyes because of crying all night. Who wouldn’t be right?...

 

     Now, all her sunbaes/seniors might hate her because of what she did to her boss. Even her oppa is already mad at her. She talked to their president after that incident to apologize, but he didn’t even look at her or say a single word….

 

     She chuckled bitterly… “What happened to you Lee Chaerin?” she asked herself

 

     “you’re not like this before…” she continued as tears starts to fall down on from her eyes…… “don’t worry, everything will be alright…” she said, comforting herself

 

     “everything will put into the right place…. Just be patient, lee Chaerin…….”

 

 

YG building

 

    Chaerin decided to have some fresh air in YG rooftop before she proceeds to their practice room…

 

     “I’ve been stressing myself too much, that I forgot to relax a bit….” She thought to herself, feeling the warmth of the air that passing through her face and body……..

 

     “hmmmm….” She mumbled, closing her eyes….

 

     Unknown to her, a man has been watching her. He smiled seeing her like that, like she’s the old Chaerin that he used to know…  “Chaerin-ah… when are you going to return to the old you…..” he thought to himself…

 

     Chaerin open her eyes as she felt someone watching her. She turned around, and there she saw a familiar man standing with a smile plastered on his face……. “Seungri….” She whispered….

 

     Seungri walked towards her, still smiling and stood beside her….. He chuckled seeing CL looking at him, confused…..

 

     “Here….” he handed to her the soda that he brought……

 

     CL then gave her a smile as she gladly accept the soda from him…… “Why are you here?” she suddenly asked…

 

     “I should be the one asking you that... as far as I know you have a practice and recording today, so why are you here?..”Seungri questioned her…

 

     “I want to have some fresh air before I start doing our busy schedule today…..” CL answered

 

     Seungri looked at her worriedly…. “So… how’s your talk with the president last night….”

 

     “hmmm…. You how hard to ask for his forgiveness right?....” CL said

 

     “Don’t worry, you know him, he will talk to you again… just give him time… and you know he’s busy….” Seungri reasoned out…

 

     “neh, I hope so…….”  Chaerin said…

 

     “so….. how about jiyong hyung? Are both of you okay?” Seungri asked again…

 

     Chaerin shook her head….  “No… I think he’s still mad at me… he’s still not talking to me… who wouldn’t right? I did a very big mistake yesterday… I’m sure the others already hate me again….” she said, sadly….

 

     Seungri sighed. He pity her for all the things that are happening…. “They don’t, don’t worry….”

 

     Chaerin chuckled… “You don’t have to lie to me… you’re just making it hard for me if you continue lying….”

 

     Seungri didn’t answer back….

 

     “Seungri….” CL called…

 

     “hmmm….”

 

    “I’ve known you for a long time… but I still can’t get you… you know….” CL said making the latter frown…

 

    “Before, we’re always shouting at each other, you were a jerk, but sometimes you’re being nice and kind like this….” She said….

 

     “I’m still a jerk, you know, I didn’t change… it’s you who changed, Chaerin-ah….” Seungri said

 

     “Did I?” CL asked innocently….

 

     “Chaerin-ah, when I saw you standing here a while ago made me smile because it feels like I’m seeing the old Chaerin that we knew. The Chaerin that I know I can play with, that I can make fun and piss off…..” Seungri said…. “Chaerin-ah… are you happy with your situation right now? You’re happy before…we’re all happy before…. Can’t you just go back to the old you?”

 

     CL looked at him, and saw how sad he really is….. “The ME before and the ME now is the same… there is no difference Seungri…..”

 

     “There is….. There’s a big Chaerin-ah…” Seungri answered

 

     CL gave him a smile… “I can’t…. I have to fight for him.”

 

     “Chaerin-“

 

     “Have you ever fall in love Seungri?” Chaerin asked, looking at Seungri…. “because you will never understand me if you don’t….”

 

     Seungri sighed…. “I did…”he answered…. “I fell in love with this girl, and until now I still love her… but she’s too blind to see my love for her….” he confessed

 

     “then, why didn’t you tell her…?” Chaerin asked

 

     “I told you that she’s too blind to see how much I love her… I tried everything just to get her attention… but I really can’t….” Seungri said

 

     Chaerin saw the pain just by looking on her eyes… “Yah!” she slap his shoulder…. “You should’ve fight for her. Among the bigbang members, you are the womanizer so why can’t you use your charm to this girl. If you really love her, you will do anything for her. The Seungri I know is not like this… the word surrender is not on your vocabulary….”

 

     Seungri laughed at her sudden outburst…

 

     “Yah! Why are you laughing?” Chaerin said, raising a brow… “I’m being serious here”

 

     But Seungri didn’t say anything. He just keeps smiling because this is the first time again that he saw CL yelling at him after the incident a year ago.

 

     “Seungri…” CL called…. “Fight for her….” she said, in a very serious tone

 

     Seungri shook his head…. “I can’t…” he simply answered

 

     “but-“

 

     “Even if I want to, I can’t...” Seungri said… “Because the girl that I really love is in love with someone else…”

 

     CL fell silent as soon as she heard his confession about the girl… she bit her lips… “but still…. If you really love her, you should fight for her….” she insisted

 

     “I’m not that selfish Chaerin-ah… I saw how happy she is with that man, and I’m thankful for him because of that. But somehow, I wished I’m the reason why she’s smiling like that, but I guess it’s only in my dream…” he said…. “But to be honest, there’s a time I want to tell her the truth because the guy is always hurting her…. though I can’t blame the guy… I always saw her crying… I want to steal her away from that man but I know she won’t come with me…. both of them are already hurting, and their relationship is already complicated and confessing to her will just make things more complicated…”

 

     CL looked at him. She felt sad for him hearing his story… “Seungri…”

 

     Seungri looked at his watch and smiled at her… “I guess I have to go now, bye…” he said as he walks towards the door but…

 

     “Seungri….”… he stopped when he heard her voice

 

     “t-that girl….”

 

     “bigbang and the girls are going to the club later to have some fun. Jiyong hyung might be late because he’s still busy, so I will fetch you at 9 ok…..”Seungri said, and walked away…..

 

     CL then felt a tear from her eyes…. “Seungri-ah….”

 

    ----------------------------------------------------------------

 

     Chaerin stood in front of the elevator while waiting for it to open. After the talk she had with Seungri she received a message from Teddy asking her to meet him on his studio.  Because she’s busy with her own thoughts, she didn’t notice that the elevator is starting to open revealing the person she hated the most.

 

     The girl smirked as she saw CL….. “Look who’s here….” she said getting CL’s attention..

 

     Hearing a familiar voice, CL snapped back to reality.... “Dara unnie….” She whispered

 

     Dara sighed… “I thought I’m going to have a good day today, but seeing you this early morning already ruined my day….” she said crossing her arms in front of her chest.

 

     Chaerin smirked at her. She won’t let Dara win this time… “Same here… you’re the last person I wished to see...”

 

     Dara chuckled…. “Chaerin… Chaerin… you really impressed every time you speak…”

 

      “I wouldn’t be a leader if I’m not that good, right?” CL proudly asked

 

     “Good leader, huh?.... but being a leader doesn’t mean that you can humiliate other people especially the person who put you on that position…. Am I right?” Dara asked sarcastically….

 

     Chaerin glared at her knowing what Dara is trying to say….. “Stop….”

 

     Dara smirked seeing CL’s reaction… “You made a wrong move Chaerin…. Who would have thought that one of his artists which he took care can humiliate him in front of his other artist…”

 

     “Stop….” CL angrily repeated….

 

     Dara innocently frowned… “And just a while ago, you’re proud being a leader… does it mean you’re also proud humiliating your boss yesterday?... should I give you a round of applause for being a brave leader?” she asked,  as she enjoys CL reaction

 

     “I said STOP!!!!” CL shouted as she can no longer control her anger

 

     “Who do you think you are?” dara asked in a serious tone…. “Let me just remind you in case you forgot….” Dara walked closer to her…. “You’re just a leader of our group and not the company…” she said in a cold voice

 

     CL clenched her fist…. “You-“

 

     “Just a piece of advice, Lee Chaerin…” Dara cut her off… “Next time be careful with your words or else Uncle might kick your out of on this company….”

 

     “I won’t let that happen, so you don’t have to pretend that you care…”CL said

 

     Dara softly laughed hearing those words….. “You’re imagining things, Lee Chaerin. I don’t care whatever happens to you… it’s just that…..” she paused for a moment while staring at CL

 

     “What?” CL asked irritably

 

     “it’s just that, if uncle kick your out on this company, you will no longer be a part of YG… meaning you have to leave your  Jiyong oppa here in the company…” Dara said, smirking

 

     CL can’t utter a word upon realization on what Dara is trying to say…. “No…. I won’t let that happen……”she said with a trembling voice

 

     “Jiyong and I in the same company, without you, what do you think will happen?.... isn’t it exciting?” dara continued, smirking….

 

     CL gave Dara a deadly glare upon hearing the words she hated to hear. She bit her lips as she wanted to say something but words can’t come out on . She doesn’t know why but she felt scared….

 

     And it didn’t escape from Dara’s eyes. She suddenly burst out laughing….. “HAHAHAHAHAHA…..”

 

     Chaerin just looked at her….

 

     “Chaerin-ah…….” Dara said as she tried to stop herself from laughing….. “My god, you should have seen your face….”

 

     “You think it’s funny!”

 

     “Are you reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter