42

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

 

 

 

  Dara have been waiting while standing in front of jiyong’s dorm for almost 5 mins. She keeps on pressing the doorbell but  he’s not opening the door. She immediately went to see Jiyong after Seungri told her that Jiyong needs the medicine because he’s sick…. “I shouldn’t be doing this, but helping him once wouldn’t hurt, right?” she asked herself

 

     She pressed the button again, but still… he’s not opening the door….  “why isn’t he’s not opening this damn door…”  she hissed…. “Yah!Jiyong are you there? It’s me, Dara… can you open the door? I need to give you something…” she called hoping that he heard,  but still, no answer… 

 

     She’s starting to get irritated so she decided to just leave, just then her eyes landed to the door. Suddenly, she reached the door knob and frowned when she found out that it was already open. She slowly pushed the door to open and saw no one… not even Jiyong….

 

     “jiyong?”she called, closing the door…. “jiyong, where are you? She called again, looking around… “Seungri said Jiyong is not feeling well….” She whispered as she turned her gaze to a certain room…

 

     “maybe he’s on his room, resting. But he doesn’t want someone disturbing him when he is resting……” she thought… “maybe I should just go, and just leave his medicine on the table…….”  She then placed the medicine on top of the center table and was about to leave when she remembered something…

 

     She sighed… “I forgot, he’s a sleepyhead. I’m sure he’ll just sleep the whole day… maybe I should just give it to him personally and leave…” she said grabbing back the medicines and walks towards Jiyong’s room…

 

     She then knock… “Jiyong…”  she called and turned the knob to open… “Jiyong, can I disturb-“ she stopped seeing the room empty….

 

    “huh? He’s not outside. He’s not here either. Where is he?” she asked herself, frowning… “aigoo, that panda… is this some kind of his prank….” She said, but then she heard some noise. Her eyes darted to the open bathroom….

 

      “Jiyong?”  she called again, walking towards the bathroom… she can now clearly hear the noise and she’s sure it’s Jiyong.

 

     She stood in front of the bathroom with a distance. She doesn’t want to peek at someones privacy… she then heard something that fell on the floor…  “Jiyong, you okay?”  she asked but he didn’t answer. She sighed… “I have your medicine with me. Seungri told me to give these to you…” 

 

     She then heard him groaned… dara’s eyes widen… “d-did he just groaned? What the hell is he doing? Is he with some because Chaerin is having a meeting right now…” she asked herself… she then smiled bitterly… “kwonjiyong, are you really like this….” She thought

 

      Her heart is beating faster and she doesn’t know why… she sighed… “ Jiyong, I’m going to put your medicine on your bedside table, make sure to drink these medicines… I’ll leave now….”  She coldly said. She wanted to leave but her feet won’t move. Part of her says she needs to stay. She heard him cough then  groaned again, but this time, she’s sure that he’s groaning in pain… she then realized that something is wrong. So without a second thought, she walked towards the door, pushing  widely to open….

 

      “Jiyong, Oh My God!”  she gasped seeing Jiyong kneeling in front o f the toilet, vommitting… “jiyonng!” she then rushed towards h im, kneeling beside him and start tapping his back to help him… “what happened to you…?” she asked looking at him…. 

 

     When he’s done, he stumble on the floor sitting, letting his back rested on the wall behind him. He slowly looked up, and saw a pair of eyes lookingat him… he’s not really feeling well. All parts of his body are aching while his head is throbbing in pain making his vision blurry… and he’s not really sure if the person he’s seeing  is the same person he thinks…. “d-dara…?” he weakly  called out… he then groaned in pain because of headache…. “argghhhh…”

 

Dara gets panicked hearing him groaned in pain again… “jiyong, you okay?” she asked even though she knew he’s not… she then touched his forehead.. . “Yah! You’re burning with fever!” she said and saw him full of sweats….  Her eyes wandered around looking for something, and when she found it she immediately let go of Jiyong’s arms… “wait here, okay…  just a second…” she then stood up to get the towel and went back to him….

 

     “Jiyong… I’ll help you clean, arasso…” she said, turning his face to her side facing her. She then starts wiping his face full of sweats and the remaining stain of his vomit.

 

     “jiyong can you stand? You’ll get sick more if you stay here longer….” She said after she finished cleaning his face… but jiyong didn’t answer… he wanted to, he could hear her but he’s too weak to answer.

 

     Dara stood up…… “Come, I’ll help you to stand….” She said pulling him up. She did put his arm on her shoulder while hers on his waist to support him… “aissshht, you’re heavy….” She complained. They walked with that position till they reached his bed…

 

     Dara helped him as he sat on the bed. He was about to lie down but Dara stopped him…   “Jiyong, you need to sit first, okay. You need to change your clot hes before  you sleep…” she said, pushing his back to the headboard…  “wait here, I’ll just get you a shirt…. ” She softly said, and walks towards his closet.  Good thing he’s wearing a boxer short and no need for him to change one, just a shirt only… it’ll be awkward for her  if it’s needed. She’s not shy at all doing the same things she’d done before everytime he’s sick.she’d seen everything from him… but they’re on a different situation right now. She doesn’t have the right to do this…. It should be chaerin…. But she’s not here….

 

     Dara sat beside Jiyong after getting the shirt…  she turned his face to her side…  “Jiyong listen to me, I will remove your shirt now, okay… you need to change…”  she informed him. She was about to lift up his shirt when jiyong stopped her hands from doing so… he shook his head… “d-don’t…” he weakly said. He doesn’t want to be a burden to her, he doesn’t even know why she’s there with him… 

 

     Dara sighed… “don’t be stubborn Jiyong…”

 

     Jiyong gave her a weak smile…. “I I-m o-okay… I can m-manage….”

 

     Dara glared at him.  “can you?  With that condition, how can you take care of yourself? You can’t ev en stand up…” she said… “I also don’t want to do this, but I’m not that evil to leave you here alone. I may have changed, but I still know how to be human to others. So if you want me to leave, then follow my instructions….”…. Jiyong didn’t understand what she said but he knew she’s mad…. 

 

     After dara successfully removed his shirt, he hugged himself feeling cold. He then shivered more feeling the wet cloth that dara is using to wipe his face. He opened his half-opened his eyes and watch Dara…

 

     Dara felt him staring at her, but she didn’t make any eye contact…  “I need to clean you up first, so you’ll be comfortable when you rest…”  she said. Her hands then went down to his chest to continue wipe. When she’s done cleaning him, she helped him wear his shirt without hearing any protest from him… she then helped him lie on bed for him to rest…   she was about to leave when a hand stopped her…

 

     She looked down and saw Jiyong looking at her. She frowned…  “why?”

 

     “w-where a-are you g-going?....”  he weakly asked

 

      “I will cook some porridge for you. You can’t drink your medicine if your stom ach is empty…” she answered…. She then removed his hand from hers… “ sleep first. I’ll just wake you up when it’s done…..” she said and saw him nodding his head slowly…. She then left when he closed his ey es to sleep….

 

     As soon as she stepped out from his room, she immediately took her phone out ftom her pocket and dialledSeungri’s number. She waited for him to answer but he didn’t. but she dialled again his number. She needs to talk to him… “Yah! Pick up your damn phone…” she whispered,

 

     “hello, Noona?”…. finally he answered

 

     “Yah! You panda! Why didn’t you told me that he’s really sick….!” She angrily asked….

 

     “I did informed you noona. That’s why I gave you his medicine…” he answered…

 

     Dara rolled her eyes… “yeah you told me that he’s sick… he’s only sick and not burning with fever!... and you justs left him…!”

 

     “Mianhenoona…” he apologize

 

     “aigoo… what am I going to do..?” she asked…  “yah! Are yu on your way here? I need to leave…”

 

     “uhhmmm, Noona… about that…”

 

     “what?” Dara raised a brow… “yah  seungri-ah,  I need you to comeback here… I can’t stay here for too long… im sleepy and I need to rest….” She whispered angrily, not wanting JIyong to hear her conversation with Seungri…

 

     “Noona, I’m really sorry. I thought I could comeback immediately, but I suddenly have an emergency appointment that I have to attend to-“

 

     “WHAT!” Dara yelled but not too loud…. “Yah! Lee Seungri I’m being serious here…!”

 

     “I’m really sorry noona, I really can’t… the other members also can’t go there because Daesung hyung will be flying to Japan later, while the two hyungs also have their own schedule… so please noona, don’t leave Jiyong hyung until I come back,… I promise to be back before midnight …. ok… I need to go… Thank you… BYE!” Seungri immediately hang up

 

“Yah!!!Seungri…. Yah!!!!” she yelled but the line is already off… Dara bit her lips nervously… “Ottoke….”

 

 

SEUNGRI’S POV

 

 

     “… I need to go… Thank you… BYE!” I immediately end the call… I then turned to face my hyungs happily….

 

     “yeah we’re busy doing nothing…” Youngbaehyung told me giving me a bored look….

 

     YES! I’m with the hyungs… I lied to noona…. Kekekeke… but Daesunghyung is really going to Japan that’s why he’s not with us. I talked to hyungs about my plan and they both agreed… and now, we’re here in Youngbaehyungsdorm,hiding… we need to hide so that the other girls (2ne1 members) won’t see us…  I smiled thinking what Daranoona is doing right now with him… this plan of mine will make them realize their feelings towards each other… BRILLIANT PLAN LEE SEUNGRI….. kekekeke

 

      “why did I have to agree with you in the first place…”Y oungbae mumbled

 

    I gave him my sweetest smile… “ hyung at least  we’re together- ACCKKK…”  suddenly a pillow hit me in my face….. “HYUNG!!!!” 

 

     “we agreed not because of your plan but because  we can sleep…” TOP hyung said, lying on the empty couch beside me… “how about you Bae? You’re going to play with this rat?”

 

     I looked at Youngbaehyung, giving him my puppy eyes… I want to play with them, I’ve nothing to do….

 

     “I think I’m going for a nap, I haven’t enough good sleep these past few nights…” Youngbaehyung said

 

     “Hyung!!!” I whined….

 

     “yah shut up I’m sleeping…”

 

     “aisshhhtt…” these hyungs…. Aigoo…

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

    “argghhh! That panda… he’ll really get it from me…” Dara thought while prearingJiyong’s food… “ Oh my god… I want to sleep…”

 

     “aigoo…. I agreed to be his friend again but not his nanny…” she mumbled, walking towards Jiyong’s room holding a tray with the porridge….

 

     She saw Jiyong sleeping peacefully. She doesn’t want to disturb his sleep but he needs to eat and drink her medicine…. She put the tray on the bedside table and was about to wake him up when her phone rang. She fished her phone out and saw a message from Devs…

 

                    To: Dee

                    From: Devs

 

                             R u awake?

 

     She smiled after reading his simple text. He never failed to make her feel how special she is to him. She then type a message for him…

 

                       To: Devs

                       From: Dee

 

                               Neh… where r u?

 

     After seconds of sending her messages to him, her phone rang and saw Devs number on the screen…. She glance at Jiyong to check if he’s awake but he’s not so she press the answer button…

 

    “hello…” she answered

 

     “Morning, did I wake you up?” he asked

 

     Dara smiled… “ande… but I’m sleepy right now because uncle called for an urgent meeting early in the morning

 

     “oh.. chincha….”

 

     “waeyo?” dara asked, sensing a disappointment on his voice

 

     “nothing. I’m actually planning to have lunch with you today. My manager told me to rest for this day because I’ll be busy again in the next few days… but I guess you can’t… you need to sleep and rest….” Devs told her…

 

     Dara gave Jiyong a glance. She wants to tell Devs that she’s with Jiyong, but is it alright with him?.... “uhhmmm, Devs, Mianhe…”

 

     “It’s okay Dara…. Let’s just meet tonight and have dinner together… ok? I have good news to you and I want to celebrate with you…” he happily said…

 

     “What is it?” dara asked in curiosity

 

     “I’ll tell you later… I will fetch you ok?”

 

     Dara sighed… “arasso…”

 

     “good, sleep now… see you later…” he said and ended the call

 

     Dara stared at jiyong and sighed again… “what am I doing?” sshe asked herself. She then sat on bed beside Jiyong….. “Jiyong…” she softly called, trying to wake him up

 

     “Jiyong…” she called again tapping his arm. Jiyong suddenly open his eyes meeting hers…

 

     Dara smiled… “ you need to eat now. Can you sit?” she asked

 

     Jiyong nods. Although his head is still throbbing in pain , he could now understand what Dara is saying. He tried to sit up but he failed to do so because his body is too weak to move…

 

     “I’ll help you…” Dara volunteered. She helped him and leaned his back on the headboard of the bed. She then touch his forehead to check if he’s still hot… “you need to eat now and drink your medicine… you’re still hot…” she said reaching the porridge..

 

     “I will feed you okay…” Dara said, blowing a spoonful of porridge. “ahhh…” she was about to feed him but he held her arm to stop her. She looked at him, confused…

 

     Jiyong just stared at her. Yes, he’s weak but he’s not disabled. He hates it everytime people treat him like a disabled person…  “I-I ca-can do it m-myself…” 

 

     Dara raised a brow. She knew this will happen…  “jiyong you will just make yourself dirty if I let you… so please don’t be stubborn…”  she scolded… “now open your mouth before I throw this hot porridge into your face…” 

 

     Jiyong just sighed in defeat… and follow what Dara told him to do. Dara start feeding him quietly while Jiyong keeps on staring at her. After 4 spoons, he groaned feeling on throwing up… “e-enough…” he said to dara…

 

     “why? You need to eat more” Dara said but Jiyong shook his head.

 

     Dara looked at him questionably. She wanted to feed him more but she realized a sick person doesn’t really have an appetite… at least he still ate 4 spoonful of porridge… “arasoo…. But you need to drink your medicine…” she said giving him his medicine..

 

     After taking his medicine, he lied back on bed to sleep. Daracheck his temperature again using  digital temp….  “oh, 38.8…”  she said. She’s hoping that the medicine he took will have its eff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter