Chapter 7

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

     “Yesterday, a photo of a girl at Incheon Airport that looks like Sandara Park of 2ne1 has been spreading online. After seeing the pictures, fans of 2ne1 started to bombard YG ent. a question regarding the rumor. A representative from YG Entertainment confirmed that the girl in the photo is indeed Dara Park. They said that Dara wanted to arrive quietly and privately, w/o media around, they said that she wanted to surprise her fans on their upcoming comeback. But until now, Dara is still not showing up, nevertheless, it’s a good news for all the blackjacks because 2ne1 are now complete again….”

 

     “ahhh…” Seven groaned while reading some news on his phone..Dara’s arrival is already all over the news, as expected after the representatives confirmed it. He’s in Japan together with Teddy when dara arrived in Korea. They just found out when Seungri called them and told them about Dara, after that they booked a flight going back to Korea. He and Teddy are both excited to see Dara again. Now they are just waiting for her to arrive in the conference room because YG called them for a meeting….

 

     “What’s wrong hyung?” Seungri asked, looking at Seven…..all the members of bigbang are already in the conference room except for TOP and Jiyong. Gummy, teddy, and Jinu are also there…. While 2ne1 hasn’t arrive yet as well as their Sajangnim..

 

     “All the news here in Korea is about Dara…” seven answered irritably…

     Teddy looked at seven.. “Man, paparazzi are really fast when it comes to news like that..”

 

     Seven sighed…. “Yeah, but some of them are making a false story about Dara again….” he said. He really love Dara as a friend and he really care for her. She’s like a sister to him that’s why he’s hurt when he found out what happened between her and Jiyong. As much as he wanted to hate jiyong, he can’t… because Jiyong is a brother to him….

 

     “We already expect that..” Jinu butted in…. “But don’t worry, Dara will have an interview to answer all those question…”

 

    “Hmmm… being an artist is really hard….” Daesung stated with a sigh…. Everyone looked at him and smile as they agreed to what he just said…

 

     “Sad to say, we can’t have our private life back…” Gummy added…. That’s the pain of being famous especially in Korea. Netizens can easily judge you…..

 

     Seven glance at Youngbae who is quiet in a corner…. He frowned…. “Youngbae-ah…” he called out and saw Youngbae looking at him….. “Why are you quiet…?” he asked

 

     Youngbae shook his head…. “Nothing….” he lied…. As much as he wants to stop from worrying, he can’t… because for him, Dara’s come back is worrisome and can bring trouble especially to herself and to CL…..

 

     “hyung, Youngbae hyung is always quiet…” Seungri jokingly said that made everyone laughed…..

 

    “By the way…. Where is Jiyong and TOP?” seven asked… he saw gummy shrugged at him….

 

     “Oh… they left early this morning….” Seungri answered….

 

     “Why?” seven asked again…..

 

     “They went to Jeju….” Youngbae simply answered…

 

      Seven frowned…. “jeju? Why?” he asked again while the others are just listening to their conversation….

 

     “They have to shoot their new CF there, it will take them 2 days… I think….” Youngbae said……

 

     “And they left with a little misunderstanding…. But I hope they already talk….” Daesung butted in…

 

     Teddy furrowed his brows…. “Misunderstanding? What misunderstanding?” he asked… the others are also staring at Seungri, waiting for an answer… but before he could answer….the door opened revealing CL..

 

     CL bowed…. “Good morning…” she greeted and sat beside Gummy…..

 

     Everyone’s eyes are glued to CL and she noticed it.. She looked at them frowning… “What’s wrong?” she softly asked…

 

     Gummy hold her arm to get her attention…. “Chaerin.. Have you eaten?..You don’t look good?” she asked worriedly. It’s not an excuse, she’s really worried about her……

 

     CL smiled at Gummy…. “Don’t worry unnie.. I’m just tired and didn’t have a good sleep last night…” she said assuring her unnie, even though it’s a lie….

 

     Gummy turned to others, sending a message not to ask CL anymore….. She doesn’t want CL to feel awkward… she knew that CL lied to her when she said that she’s okay….. She’s the unnie to all her dongsaeng’s and as their unnie, she can’t favor any of them, it should be equal… she didn’t like what CL and Jiyong did back then to Dara. and it hurts her seeing Dara shedding tears because of them… she wanted to hate CL before for hurting Dara but she decided not to… back then, all the people who knew what happened hates CL. they keep on blaming her.. That time, no one stayed on her side except Seungri.. Even though both of them are always bickering, she was thankful to Seungri for being there to CL when she needed a friend…. She pity CL that time.. She knew that CL is also hurting…. And now that dara is back, she have no idea on what will happen to the 3 of them……

 

     Just then the door open again revealing Minzy…… followed by Bom and dara who is laughing…..

 

     “Dara….!!!” Seven he stood up and exclaimed in excitement.. but he’s surprised to see the changes on her.. Same goes to Teddy who is looking at her from head to toe….

 

     Bom turned to Seven…“this man….. do you really have to shout…” she snapped

 

     Dara just chuckled seeing their reactions and bowed… “Hello…” she greeted….

 

     Seven walked towards Dara and stood in front of her….. “Dara….”

 

     Dara smiled at him…. “Missed me?” she teased

 

     Just then, seven pulled her towards him for a hug….. “I’m glad you’re back…..” he whispered…..

 

     “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter