pain

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

 

 

Credits to : MonsterLea

 

 

 

Credits to : MonsterLea

 

 

 

Credits to: Lucky12

 

 

 

 

     “Jiyong…” Youngbae walked towards Jiyong who is busy drinking… “Stop this…” he told him trying to snatch away the beer that he’s holding , but Jiyong glared at him…

 

     “DON’T YOU ING DARE….” Jiyong warned him..

 

     Youngbae sighed as he stared at his friend… he never thought that Jiyong would be this affected after hearing the truth… “Jiyong-ah, stop this. Look at you…!” he said… he’s sad seeing Jiyong suffering and punishing himself… but what makes him sad even more is that Jiyong is trying to distance himself to everyone…

 

     It’s been 2 days after dara revealed everything… and it’s been 2 days that Jiyong have been drinking nonstop…  he’s drowning himself… he goes clubbing at night and get drunk again… Youngbae tried his best to stop him but Jiyong won’t listen to whatever he says… He’s also not doing his job as Bigbangs leader which made Youngbae a bit worried…

 

      “Jiyong, enough of this….”  Youngbae tried to stop him again but he didn’t listen… Jiyong was about to drink another can of beer when he forcef ully snatched the can from him… “I said ENOUGH!!!” he shouted, throwing the can on  the side….

 

     Jiyong stood up and pushed Youngbae away… “ What the is your problem, huh!!!”  he yelled angrily… “I told you to stop ing care about me!!!” 

 

     Youngbae gritted his teeth and pushed him … “You! You are my problem…” he shouted… “I know you’re hurting, Jiyong… but let me help you… I’m your friend Ji…”

 

     Jiyong laughed bitterly after hearing the word “friend” from youngbae… “Friend? You should have thought about that before you lied to me…”

 

     “Jiyong-“

 

      “You lied to me bae!” Jiyong shouted angrily, pushing him hard… pain can be seen through his eyes… “I have the right to know, but you didn’t let me—“

 

      “Do you think I want to lie to you! ” Youngbae shouted back… “How many times should I need to explain everything to you… to make you understand! Do you think carrying that secret for 1 year is easy…!!!...he explained again… Jiyong got mad af ter he found out that bae is one of the people who knew about dara’s miscarriage. Youngbae tried to explain his side, but Jiyong won’t even give him a chance to explain…

 

 

     Jiyong glared at him, clenching his fist…“you know how important that is for me to know… you should have told me…” he said. Tears starts to fall from his eyes… “if I should have known, maybe-“

 

     “Maybe what…” Youngbae cut him off… “Maybe you’re still with Dara? No Jiyong, even if you knew the truth nothing will change… dara will hate you more… and everything will be more complicated than it is…”

 

     Instead of answering back, Jiyong just stared at Youngbae with a blank expression… “Tell me Youngbae… you’re still hiding something from, right?” he asked in a dangerous tone

 

     “Jiyong, I-i…” Youngbae stuttered…

 

     “If you’re really my “FRIEND” like you said, then tell me where my baby’s grave is…” Jiyong demand… he really wanted to know where Dara buried their baby… he wanted to apologize for all the things he did, but dara won’t tell him…

 

    Youngbae heaved a deep sighed and looked down… he can’t look into Jiyong’s eyes because he can’t give the answer that he wants… “I’m sorry, I can’t tell you…” he sadly said…

 

     Jiyong wipes the tears on his face…  “I have the right to know.”

 

     “Yes you have the right to know. But I don’t have any right to tell you… if there is one person who has the right to tell you, that’s Dara. And she also has the right to keep it from you.”  Youngbae said… “so please Jiyong, just give Dara enough time… I’m sure she will tell you everything…” 

 

     Jiyong chuckled bitterly as he sit on the floor. He grabbed a beer beside him to drink again..

 

     As a friend, Youngbae is hurting to see his best friend suffering… aside from Dara and Bom, he’s the only one who knows everything… but he can’t even tell Jiyong… he can’t even help his best friend who’s asking for his help… “Jiyong-ah, sto-“

 

     “Get out… before I forget that you’re my ‘FRIEND’…” Jiyong said…

 

     “But ji-“

 

     “I said GET THE OUT…” Jiyong shouted angrily, throwing the can on the side…

 

       Youngbae stared at him, trying to understand his friend’s situation… in Jiyong’s state, he still needs some time to accept everything…

 

     “arasso….” Youngbae nodded as he stepped back… “I’ll go then… just call me if you need someone to talk to…” he said and left…

 

     as soon as Youngbae left... Jiyong cried of so much pain.... "argghhhhhhh!!!!!"

    

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

   
      “How’s Jiyong hyung?”  Daesung asked worriedly. He’s now in the recording studio with TOP and Seungri… they need to continue their recording even without Jiyong… but they can’t work properly because they keep on worrying about their leader….

 

      “I called Youngbae a while ago… he said Jiyong is pushing him away… that he’s mad… and what’s worst, he’s still keep on drinking day and night…”  TOP answered… as a hyung, he’s sad for Jiyong… but there’s nothing he can do to help him…

 

      “aigoo… I still can’t believe that all of these are happening…”  Seungri seriously told them… “now I understand why dara noona can’t forgive them…” 

 

     “Neh…”daesung agreed… “Dara noona really suffered…”

 

     “Wait, is there any news about Chaerin and Minzy….?” TOP asked… they haven’t seen the two after Minzy revealed Dara’s secret… after Minzy walked out that night, CL followed… they are worried for the two because they left the company crying and they look like they’re not into their selves… especially CL who’s very shocked that night…

 

     Until now, no one knows where CL is… they tried to call her but her phone is off. She just disappeared… while Minzy is at her mother’s house… they decided not to call her so that she can rest… they know Minzy needs some time to rest…

 

     “No” Daesung shook his head…. “Still no news about Chaerin… and about Minzy, all I know is she’s still at her mom’s house…”

 

     Seungri’s phone suddenly rang indicating that he received a message… he frowned seeing the name of the sender…  he immediately read the message quietly… after reading, he just stared at his phone thinking if he should go or not… he sighed and read the message again…

             

 

                          From: unknown number

                                  -it’s me CL, let’s meet up…. Please….

 

      After debating, he decided to just go.. “Hyung, I’ll be out for a while…” Seungri said and left….

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

     “Any news about Minzy?” Dara asked Bom. They are now having their late breakfast in YG’s cafeteria… even though she knew where Minzy is, she’s still worried for their maknae… she knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter