38

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

               

     I’ve been awake since I received a call from Devs at exactly 5:30 in the morning, telling me to wake up and see the sunrise. He said that I will like it and it will help me freshen up my mind…

 

     So here  I am, sitting in the sand as  I watch and listen to the beautiful sound of the waves in the sea. I looked up into the sky… it’s a little bit dark but enough for me to see the beautiful sky…

 

     “Beautiful….”  I whispered feeling the cold wind passing through my body that made me shiver a little…

 

    Right now… this place looks quiet and peaceful. How I wish my life is like this, maybe I’m already happy, but I guess not all are lucky…. My wish is only simple, but it’s hard to get…..

 

     “What are you doing here?” I suddenly heard a familiar voice that made me break from my thoughts. I looked up and raised a brow seeing him… “jiyong…?” I called looking at him questionably.. it’s still early and I know all of them are tired especially him so what the hell is he doing here at this early….

 

     “aisht….” I heard him say… “What are you doing here this early, its cold here.  Do you want to get sick?” he said as he remove his jacket and place it in my back to cover my body from the cold wind….

 

     Instead of answering, I turned my gaze back to the sea. Honestly, I’m not in the mood to talk to him right now…

 

      “Are you mad at me?” he asked, sitting beside me… i can feel his stares at me, maybe waiting for my answer…. I then heard a deep sigh from him… “dara-“

 

     “What are you doing here?” I asked, cutting him off…

 

      “So, you’re really mad…”  he said….  “Dara, I’m here to apologize for what happened last night. I know I’m wrong…. That’s why I want to say sorry….” 

 

     Yes… I’m mad at him for what he said to Devs last night. He doesn’t have the right to say those things to him, good thing Devs is an open minded person….

 

      “Dara...”  he called again. This time, I turned to look at him, glaring….

 

      “What the hell we’re you thinking to say those words to him…?”  I snapped… “He’s not just my visitor, he’s also my special friend, for god’s sake….” I said, irritated… 

 

     He frowned…  “special?”  he said… I’m not sure but all of a sudden his eyes looks full of sadness….  He then smiled… bitterly and looked away… what the hell is his problem right now?

 

      “special…”  he repeated.. And this time I can also feel the sadness thr ough his voice… “if he’s that special to you, then  I should really ask for your forgiveness…. Please forgive me, Dara… I didn’t mean to do that to your special friend….” he said 

 

     I frowned… this guy is making my head hurts… he’s confusing me… for me, it has a different meaning when he said those words….  “What’s wrong with you?”

 

     He sadly smiled at me…  “I’m sorry… I’m just surprised to hear from you about him being a special friend to you. ..”  he paused for a moment and sighed….. “maybe I‘m not just use to this because before it’s only us… your YG family, whom you always talk to and hang out…  we are the most special people to you before… 

 

     I stared at him for a moment and looked up to the sky…  “Jiyong, you need to accept that I am no longer the Dara that you used to know. Everything changed since the day I left. But there’s one thing that can never be change though… and that’s my feelings towards the people in YG whom I care… I love YG… and I treasure every person in YG… but……” I  paused for a while and sighed…. “but I realized that I’ve been locking myself from the outside world not letting outsiders to get close to me because I made myself believed that I’m contented with the people I have around me….. but then again, I realized that my life isn’t just about YG…   that the world outside YG is very big and interesting and I just found that out when uncle gave me a chance to have my freedom back…even if it’s just for a short time, I happily explore and experience the beauty of this world….” I said… 

 

     “Jiyong…” I turned to face him… “Lee Minho is one of the persons who taught me how to enjoy life in this world… that’s why he’s also special to me… so please, if you still want to continue this friendship you have to learn to accept the fact that there are new people in my life that I’m starting to care…” I honestly said. I can’t blame him though because among the others, he’s one of the people who knew that I don’t really interact with others….

 

     I saw him nodded while smiling… “I’m sorry again dara.. believe me, I didn’t mean to do that… you’re right, maybe I’m not just used seeing you with others beside us… but I now understand….” He said…. “I can see it clearly in your eyes how happy you are. Dara I’m really happy for you and next time I meet these new friends of yours I’m going to thank them for taking good care of you…”

 

     I smiled at him believing his words…

 

     “so am I forgiven?” he asked

 

     I nod at him… “just make sure that won’t happen again…”

 

     “Yes mam…” he answered happily making me chuckled.

 

     “hmmmm…” I sighed as leaned my head on his shoulder. I looked up and stared at the blue sky which is now getting clearer and clearer… after minutes of waiting, I can finally see the sun rising…

 

     “It’s beautiful….” I whispered….

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

    “look at them…” TOP said to Bom while staring at the two figure not far away from them… “they look okay  now. Especially Dara… I’m glad she’s starting to get back to her old self.  I just hope that both of them won’t get hurt again and will live a happy life……”

 

     “That won’t happen…” Bom suddenly answered

 

     TOP turned to face her with a confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter