Chapter 34

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Credits to : MonsterLea

 

 

 

 

Credits to : MonsterLea

 

 

 

 

Credits to: Lucky12

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

     Slowly, I open my eyes and stared at the ceiling for a while…. “Another morning…”  I whispered, just then I heard my phone rang..

 

     RING!!!RING!!!RING!!!

 

     Upon reaching my phone, I already knew who the caller is…. So I immediately pressed the call button…. “Hello….”

 

     “Are you still sleeping?”Asked the other line

 

     “Nope, but I just I woke up, why?”I asked sleepily…  when this manager of us calls me, it’s either we have a new schedule or an urgent meeting with someone…

 

     “Sajangnim wants to talk to the four of you so fix yourself now. I already called the others and they are on their way to the company…” he said…

 

     “Arasso… bye….” I said and pressed the end button….

 

     I sat up and looked around the room while sighing…feels like I’m not in the mood to work today… honestly, I don’t know what’s happening to me… I didn’t even have a good sleep last night… something is bothering… and I hate thinking about it….

 

     I stood up and walk towards my bathroom to wash… after minutes of washing, I reached the towel beside me and wipe my wet face… seeing myself in the mirror in front of me makes me remember again the thing that’s bothering me…. and that’s Jiyong…..

 

   -“dara, you don’t know how much I want to do this…”

 

    -“thank you for giving me a chance to touch you like this… I know you suffered a lot because of me, I’m really sorry…. And I am sorry too because despite of all the pain that I gave you, I still can’t let you go…. Mian-he Dara….”

 

     -“I will fix everything Dara and I will fight for you…”

 

 

     Those words…. Those are the words that keeps on replaying in my mind… and it’s bothering the hell out of me..….

 

     I heard everything last night… we’re getting on the sensitive topic that’s why I decided to just sleep… I didn’t sleep though, I’m just pretending because I’m not yet ready to talk about that sensitive part...

 

     Yeah, I followed Dev’s advice for the sake of Bom and TOP’s relationship, but talking about the past with him is a big NO…. it’s not yet the right time… once we talk about the past, I’m afraid that my biggest secret about angel might expose….

 

     He doesn’t have to know….. or maybe not now…. Not this soon…..

 

     “no Jiyong…. you don’t know how much I suffered….. and NO… you can’t fix everything… I won’t believe in your words anymore….”

 

     “I agreed to start a new with you as friends… as friends only Jiyong, nothing more…..”………..

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

     The 2ne1 comeback is getting near. The girls are busy practicing, attending every rehearsal s and recording that are scheduled for them. But the problem is not yet resolve. Days have passed and nothing change between Bom and TOP. TOP is still avoiding Bom while the latter is still hoping that one day he will talk to her and forgive her… even if they’re not together anymore, his forgiveness is all that matters to her,…

 

     Jiyong and Dara are still trying to do their best to help their friends, but they always failed. Jiyong always tried to talk to TOP but his hyung always ignores him. Youngbae on the other hand remains quiet after the talked he and Bom have.

 

     And because of the issues, it made the president worry. So he decided to call for a meeting so that he could talk privately to them…

 

      “Sajangnim,…”  CL said as she entered the conference room followed by the other members…

 

      “Sit down…”  YG said. The girls followed his order, sitting in front of him. He looked at them one by one and curiosities are visible on their faces.

 

     Yes, the girls are nervous as to why their president called this meeting. They are worried to death especially the maknae…

 

      “Ok…”  YG started with a serio us voice…. “I know all of you are wondering on why you’re here….” he paused  as he looked at them one by one again… “I just want to remind you that 2ne1’s comeback is getting near….. Your comeback….” He continued… 

 

     “We know Sajangnim…” CL said

 

     YG nods… “Good…. So how’s everything?” he asked

 

    Hearing his question makes Minzy bite her lips nervously, while Bom and dara are quietly looking at each other. CL on the other hand looked away from her boss stares but as a leader it’s her responsible to answer him, so she faced him back and breathes deeply….  “s-sajangnim… everything are okay…. The recording, the rehea-“

 

     “I know that….”  YG cut her off… “I’ve been monitoring all of you from your rehearsals, recording, etc…..  .” He paused… “What I’m talking about is how the problem is going on between your group and the bigbang….” 

 

     This question made CL turn to Bom who is involved on the issue that the president is talking about.  She looked at her as if sending her a message to answer their sajangnim, but Bom looked down…

 

     YG can feel how tensed they are… he’s expecting CL to say something, but she didn’t. He keeps on looking at them while waiting for one of them to answer. But after minutes of waiting, he didn’t hear any words or answer from them.

 

     He sighed…  “No one is answering me… why? Don’t tell me it’s not yet resolve?” he asked, but he didn’t hear anything again from them… “Silence means  ‘YES’….”

 

     “Sajangnim, it’s only Bom-“

 

     “It’s not just about Bom, Chaerin…” YG cut her sentence again, giving her a serious glare.

 

     CL bowed down… “ I-I’m so-sorry Sajangnim…”

 

     “Lee Chaerin, the leader should be aware on what’s happening to his/her own group… you know that, didn’t you?” he asked

 

     CL nods…  “neh sajangnim…”

 

     “Then, you should also know that it’s not just Bom’s issue that I’m talking about…”  YG said that made Dara looked at him….

 

       “All of you listen to me..”  YG said, as he sighed. “I’ve been monitoring you these past few days, I thought when I told you about the concert, all of you will work hard,…. that you will be serious regarding to this event, but to my disappointment…… you all failed me… the determination that I’ve seen from all of you before are now gone…. I can’t see it anymore…. you’re not concentrating anymore…  I’m telling you all of this because if this continues, the 2ne1 whom blackjacks all over the world gave their love and support will disband in the end…….” 

 

     The girls looked at their boss nervously. CL glance to her members then back to their sajangnim…..

 

      “s-sajangnim… ” CL nervously called… “ We’re sorry… but I assure you that we won’t come to that point….” 

 

     “you know that I don’t care about your personal issues as long as it didn’t affect your job… but as far as I can see, those issues of yours are starting to affect your work, and I’m not happy about it….”  YG said… “, I’m not just investing large amount of money for this comeback, but the people in this company are doing its best for you, they are all working hard for this,… they are busy preparing for all the things that are needed…. So don’t disappoint us… arasso…” 

 

     The girls looked at him… “n-neh, Sajangnim….” They answered…

 

     “We can’t avoid problems, but you should know how to set aside personal issues from work… and you Chaerin and Dara…” he said pointing to the two… “I know until now you hate each other, but please when you’re here in the company I want you to work as a group. You can do your bickering outside this company… both of you is my main problem…. You’re giving me headaches compared to Bom’s issue….”

 

     “Mian-he, Sajangnim…” this time, it’s Bom who apologized…

 

     “I won’t interfere with your problems, and don’t wait for that time to come because whether you like it or not,  I will be the one to disband you..” YG threatened…

 

     CL looked at him, scared…. “But S-sajangnim…”

 

     “I’m the one who made 2ne1, and I have the right to disband you anytime…  so be careful… don’t do stupid things again…. don’t disappoint me, is that clear?” YG asked

 

     All the girls nods their heads… “n-neh….”

 

     YG then turned his gaze to the leader o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter